Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:13 pm
Albino - Cedric
Bothering you again, but you don't need to rush with this. It'll be awhile before I use it.

User Image
Could you work on Dominick's left wing? That poacher will be back with a very angry Gyarados, and Dominick's wing will be taking the brunt of the attack. You can use this as a reference, only much more severe. Kind of like Zombie Charizard's wings?

Sure! How's this?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm
shabatha
SpectralEternity

Two last ones, promise. Because I noticed that I hadn't had Uriel redone and I can't use Prince's sprite, so I have to have it done.

SO if you would use this one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For Uriel, that would be fabulous! She should be a shade of purple. The purple should be black, and I think leaving the light blue would be fine. But your the artiste biggrin

And the second one. I totally decided how I was going to work with Shayna, and did what I would do and so I changed her picture because.... Well, it made sense. Would you do another sprite of her for me?

Hehe, could you use this as a model?

[here

If not let me know, I'll find another. biggrin Please please please please please

(I edited which sprite. I found a better one. I hope it's okay)

It's fine, I hadn't gotten to your new order yet xD

Here's Shayna's sprite; User Image

And I made three color pallets for Uriel, you can just pick whichever one you like most, or tell me to change something :0

User Image User Image User Image  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 pm
SpectralEternity
shabatha
SpectralEternity

Two last ones, promise. Because I noticed that I hadn't had Uriel redone and I can't use Prince's sprite, so I have to have it done.

SO if you would use this one

For Uriel, that would be fabulous! She should be a shade of purple. The purple should be black, and I think leaving the light blue would be fine. But your the artiste biggrin

And the second one. I totally decided how I was going to work with Shayna, and did what I would do and so I changed her picture because.... Well, it made sense. Would you do another sprite of her for me?

Hehe, could you use this as a model?

[here

If not let me know, I'll find another. biggrin Please please please please please

(I edited which sprite. I found a better one. I hope it's okay)

It's fine, I hadn't gotten to your new order yet xD

Here's Shayna's sprite; User Image

And I made three color pallets for Uriel, you can just pick whichever one you like most, or tell me to change something :0

User Image User Image User Image

/sighs with relief/

I'm glad I didn't mess you up xD
Oh I love her! And I love the third one, totally forgot about the sash! Thanks I'll send the trade in just a sec!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:57 pm
SpectralEternity
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

Hay cap could you do me three trainer sprites ? One for Ohmarow, Sonoko and Yukie ?
Im looking for the sprites id like done up but i can't fine a good one for Ohmarow gonk do you have a resource page i can look through maybe ?

Sure! I'd be happy to :3 I don't have much to do since I'm sick = w=

I find that Pokecharms has a lot of sprites, even some custom ones to pick as a base. Just look down and click the "Characters" tab and it'll list a bunch of options of sprite sheets to look through

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ohmarow. Hes not showy so holding anything up or striking a pose is not for him. Though he does carry a can-staff so idk how you can work that in sweatdrop
You've played skyrim right ? Well he's in thalmor robes with the hood down but can you do one with the hood up to ?. No gloves. He also has an eye patch over his left eye and his hair is down to his lower back now.
His hair is a dark brown.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sonoko with out question ! Her hair is snow white but has been cut off so idk its up to you to do long or short hair but if you do long ill be back later for a updated version wink At the moment shes in a baby blue summer dress. Her boots would be white also. Leave the hearts i like them heart Umm no hat if you can ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leave the breasts but can you tone them back a little ? His are smaller id imagine sweatdrop Umm his pants and shirt are mainly white with the trim and such being red. His hair would be a bright red.

Beyond that i leave the rest up to your personal interpretations of them heart Thank you cap heart

Okay Ohm! Im sorry these took so long, but I think I've finished them up finally!

User Image User Image User Image User Image
OMG emotion_kirakira There awesome ! there's a couple of things im sort of iffy on but nothing i can't deal with/ *Hugs and kisses* heart so perfect >u<  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 pm
shabatha

/sighs with relief/

I'm glad I didn't mess you up xD
Oh I love her! And I love the third one, totally forgot about the sash! Thanks I'll send the trade in just a sec!

Haha nah you're good <3 Glad you like them!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm
OMG emotion_kirakira There awesome ! there's a couple of things im sort of iffy on but nothing i can't deal with/ *Hugs and kisses* heart so perfect >u<

-hugs- <3 Glad you like them! But if you want me to tweak them feel free to tell me what you want :0 I don't have a problem with it >w<  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Makako-ma

SpectralEternity

Mis spec's Makako-ma has an art request for you. *shoves makaka forward* Now be nice or ill get the news paper again emotion_donotwant *pulls belt off*

Also use this link to find the trainer sprite you want to use.
Pokecharms  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 pm
SpectralEternity
Albino - Cedric
Bothering you again, but you don't need to rush with this. It'll be awhile before I use it.

User Image
Could you work on Dominick's left wing? That poacher will be back with a very angry Gyarados, and Dominick's wing will be taking the brunt of the attack. You can use this as a reference, only much more severe. Kind of like Zombie Charizard's wings?

Sure! How's this?

User Image

I just realized you finished Dominick. Your quote never went through to me. So, thank you! He looks great! Er....Artistically, of course.  

Albino - Cedric

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 pm
Albino - Cedric
SpectralEternity
Albino - Cedric

User Image

Sure! How's this?

User Image

I just realized you finished Dominick. Your quote never went through to me. So, thank you! He looks great! Er....Artistically, of course.

That's weird! I'm sorry you never saw or I would have requoted you D: Anyways glad you have him now >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:12 pm
SpectralEternity

Cannibalistic-Insanity

I'm poor, so just bug Cannibalistic-Insanity until he gives you munnies and don't tell him I sent you. Just say its for a charitable organization that helps politicians become real people.

surprised that way over half of everybody wins! heart

here's the character appearance I want you don't have to do the same pose or anything. I just want a nice sprite.

Shes a tech savvi person who aspires to be a pokescientist. She's not good at being nonserious even though she tries sometimes.

I have 2,000,000,000 but ive been saving up for a really long time to get an item lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  

Makako-ma

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:21 pm
Makako-ma

Haha okay sounds good. Is there any particular sprite you want me to use as a base? You're also second in line, I've been fairly busy lately so It might be a little while but I promise I'll make something good >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:07 pm
SpectralEternity
Makako-ma

Haha okay sounds good. Is there any particular sprite you want me to use as a base? You're also second in line, I've been fairly busy lately so It might be a little while but I promise I'll make something good >w<
none in particular but if you can make her look like she's wearing that outfit but maybe posed like one of the two pictures or like a pokescientist or one of the less crazy hex maniacs or maybe use one of sabrinas poses.. I think she had some good ones to base it off of lol. Or maybe do a sort of anime glasses straightening pose sort of thing  

Makako-ma

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:18 pm
SpectralEternity

Makako-ma
I'm poor, so just bug Cannibalistic-Insanity until he gives you munnies and don't tell him I sent you. Just say its for a charitable organization that helps politicians become real people.

Wait what ? Why the hell im i fitting the bill Makako emotion_donotwant *Hands spec's credit card* You owe me .... *tightens news paper*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:50 am
Koukaze
Hello Specs ^0^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so I was wo.dering if you could make this sprite look more like Gio, a little shorter hair, no glasses, what looksike his scar(if possible, and howvere else you imgine Gio to look. Also if Possible could you add in a Lucario sprite behind him to hes always there?

Heya Kou, sorry it took so long, but I think I've got a good sprite for you~

User Image

I sorta based the rest of the outfit off of Sho Minamoto, since that's what Gio's faceclaim is, let me know if you want any edits! <3  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
Hello Specs ^0^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so I was wo.dering if you could make this sprite look more like Gio, a little shorter hair, no glasses, what looksike his scar(if possible, and howvere else you imgine Gio to look. Also if Possible could you add in a Lucario sprite behind him to hes always there?

Heya Kou, sorry it took so long, but I think I've got a good sprite for you~

User Image

I sorta based the rest of the outfit off of Sho Minamoto, since that's what Gio's faceclaim is, let me know if you want any edits! <3

No lol I love it ^^ Im just glad someone else has heard of that game besides me xD I really like how you even did the three scratches on his face. On fleek  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games