Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Shy, Embarrassed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't know where he was going, let alone what he was even thinking. It was like something inside him shattered, and a dam of emotions broke lose. He hand continuously wiped away at his eyes as he bumped past people. He didn't apologize like he should have, he was too distraught to. All he seemed to do was cause problems, and no matter how much he wanted things to be fine they wouldn't be. Ray knew he didn't belong here, it was his sister that belonged. If only he hadn't called her, if only he had let her stay here where she belonged. More tears fell down his cheeks. How could he even think he could take her spot here at the academy? He was never meant to be here in the first place, maybe then he could have spared everyone the pain they were feeling. First was Koru, all he seemed to do was cause her heart ache all because he was afraid she'd be annoyed with him. All because he lacked the courage to talk to get about what had happened. Next was Marcus, all Ray seemed to do was drag him along into his problems. It was even to the point that he inconvenienced him greatly by having him shield him from Koru. Ray had just been a coward all along. Then there was Elijah, the poor guy tried his best to be Ray's friends and what did Ray do? Cause him unnecessary trouble. All because Ray was indecisive and couldn't get himself to fix the problems he's caused.

He was a curse, and no matter what Ava said Ray by no means gave people luck. If anything Ray just stole it away and radiated bad luck from those around him. It really hurt, to know that you're causing people pain. Ray really did want friends, but he deserved none. He didn't deserve anything, if anything he deserved to be alone for the rest of his life. He took this chance away from his sister, from his twin. That giant black hole still stung in his heart, it was like he was missing apart of himself. How could he even enjoy himself knowing the pain Rina must have felt? It was a joke to think Ray deserved anything. By the time he realized it he wasn't at the lottery anymore. He blinked, tears clouding his vision as he realized he was at the same spot he was when Koru found him that day. Tears dripped down his cheeks, and he threw the bag with his winnings to the ground. He wanted none of that, he wanted nothing. He deserve nothing "how ironic... I find myself here of all... places" he cried.

Just then, his pokeball rattled and Rey flew out panicked. He tried his best to cheer up Ray, but to no avail. Ray collapsed to his knees, his fingers curling up against the dirt "what possessed me to even come here? I... I never should have come here at all" he cried, his tears sinking into the dirt below him. He then placed his head against the ground crying more "stupid, I'm so stupid!" he muttered, miserably. His thoughts drifted to Rina "It should have been me... It should have been me that died that day... should have been me" he repeated over and over again painfully.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling: calm but determined/worried/internalizing everything.
Company: Rey

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus wondered idly if he should thank their Gym teacher for being able to keep up with Ray-the laps were really paying off.
Then again, Ray wasn't really that hard to keep up to begin with. Even back in P.E. Marcus had to sometimes slow down to talk to him. ( He was like Evelyn that way..well, minus the tripping)
He watched somewhat perturbed as Ray threw down his prices. It reminded him a bit of his sister whenever she would throw a tantrum. Alicia was a sweet kid so whenever this happened it was because she was overwhelmed or had things that upset her happen consecutively or she was just 150% done with the day.
He knew better from those times, and the times when times when other people in his family were upset, than to try and tell him he shouldn't try and throw his stuff on the ground. It was just stuff..and there was something bigger here.
"What are you talking about?" he said instead, growing concerned as Ray seemed to get more and more distressed. He kept some distance between him and Ray, not wanting to crowd him or spook him even more but still made sure he had his sights set on him and was close enough that the boy wouldn't just up and run again.
When he spoke it was softly and calmly but with the same tone he had used when they first met to get him to eat and go to the nurse ( which again was a mimic of the tone he used when only he could calm his sister down and explain things) He had given Ray space but he needed some answers, things were just getting more and more out of hand. (and what did he mean he should have died? Why was he saying that?)
"Why'd you run off Ray...what's going on?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Devastated, crushed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray let his tears continue to fall into the ground. Rey stood by his side, trying his best to help his trainer feel better. The small bird pokemon had a small wing rested on his back as he rubbed it lightly. Though it seemed that Ray wasn't really registering his pokemon's presence. Ray's body shivered, as he continued to let his emotions burst out. People had cleared the area, whispering about how odd the boy was. Not that Ray cared much, at this point what did any of it matter. It was then that he heard a voice behind him, but Ray showed no signs of moving. He knew who it was. Marcus. The boy asked him what he was talking about, and Ray bit his lip hard as he drew a bit of blood "what does it matter? It's not like I can tell anyone how I feel, you should just leave before things get worse... just.... just leave me alone" he chocked. He wanted to be left alone, and he knew Marcus meant well but he had no idea how he felt. How could he? What was worse was that he couldn't exactly tell him about his sister, and about how he stole her life away. It was better to just get Marcus and everyone else away from him. He just didn't have it in him to deal with everything right now.

He could tell the boy moved closer, however, Marcus made sure he didn't get too close. Ray knew that Marcus chose a spot that wasn't going to spook him, but was also a spot where if Ray ran Marcus could easily catch up to him again. Then the questions started. He asked him where he ran off to, and asked him what was going on. Ray didn't look at Marcus "I... I don't even know how I'm supposed to say it. Even if I did how could you possibly... how do I even... I don't know! I'm so lost and conflicted I don't... I can't do this... I don't... I can't..." he chocked out more, the tears still coming.

Ray felt ashamed, he didn't deserve Marcus as a friend and he didn't want to hurt him anymore "you should just... just leave... I don't want to be a burden anymore... not again... I've already... caused so much pain... I don't even belong here... so please just leave" he repeated, closing his eyes.

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling: calm but determined/worried/internalizing everything/ terrified of screwing this up/idkhowtohandlethis/thankful he can dissasociate. (did I mention internalizing everything?)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

"Slow down Ray. Take a breath" was the first thing out of his mouth..he was working himself up to much. And while crying was a good outlet, Ray was starting to choke.
He listened as the charizard boy claimed that he didn't know what to say, that things would only get worse. Marcus was starting to really worry and feel overwhelmed himself. Though he kept a tight lid on it and left it in a place where he wouldn't feel it right now. This was starting to feel more and more above his paygrade.
The words Ava had said before he took after Ray were still on him. She wasn't happy with him and Marcus couldn't blame her. Koru was surely upset with him too-whether she heard him or not and maybe she was just worried? Because Marcus sure was but telling her wasn't an option, could make things worse and this had turned into such a mess.
Taking a breath himself he started to move closer to Ray, slowly and making sure he was ready to run, just in case Ray was ready to run too. While Ray kept telling him to leave he inched closer sitting next to Ray the same way he had that day after class. Their shoulders were touching but Marcus didn't make a move to hug him (maybe that was what Koru had wanted to do here? she was huggy..no time for that right now)
"I'm not leaving" he said "I wanna help you with this, adn I wanna understand I do.. and I'll square things with Koru one way or another but I need to tell me just what I'm squarin and what I'm understanding"
He had been good at giving Ray space so far, he suspected that was why he wasn't avoided as much as the others. But things were only getting worse and now more people were getting involved and he was still willing to defend Ray...but he needed to know just what he was defending.
Giving him space might not have even helped that much.
"Tell me what's goin on. I'll understand"
I mean I'll try...I'm kinda smart right?

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
this hurts to write..also I feel like after this very few things will freak out/phase Marcus

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Devastated, crushed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray heard Marcus tell him to slow down and take a breath. Ray was shaking "I can't!" he shouted, grinding his teeth. He was hugging himself now, trying to keep his breath even. It wasn't working, in fact he felt like he was hyperventilating at this point. Ray tried to think, but everything was so jumbled up. Memories of his sisters accident, Marcus and Elijah clashing, Koru's anguished face. He just felt so overwhelmed, what was he supposed to do with all this guilt he was feeling? Ray hoped Marcus would leave soon, he didn't want him to see him like this. However, contrary to what he wanted, Marcus's shoulder bumped against his and remained against his shoulder. He didn't move to hug him, which Ray was thankful for. He wasn't sure he was calm enough for a hug yet, not that he'd probably mind. He was already crying like crazy so what did it matter? Marcus then stated that he wasn't leaving, and that he wanted to help him. He went on to say that he wanted to understand and the he'd square things out with Koru. Ray turned to look at him, his eyes red "why... why go so far when all it would do... is... is cause you more trouble?" he questioned, confused. Wasn't he angry with him because of everything that had happened? His lips quivered as he spoke, and he honestly couldn't understand how Marcus was still ok with being here with him.

He continued to cry, as he stated once more to tell him what was going on and that he'd understand. Those words were enough to get Ray to talk. What else could he do? At this point Ray just didn't have it in him to argue with the other boy. Ray's shoulders sagged and his eyes were glued to the ground "I... I wasn't supposed to be here... I had never planned to... to come here at the start. I tried... tried really hard to hide it but... but my twin... my sister Rina was supposed to come here, not me" he stated, hugging his knees to his chest. He chocked a bit more "she came a week early to the academy see, but our mom... she got sick... mum told me, she told me not to bother Rina, but I... I thought it was important she be... there. So I called her... told her to come back and see mom since... since she might not make it" he said, crying harder. He was struggling with his words now, "I... Rina said she'd come back but... but she never did.... she got into an accident on the way and she... she died... she died Marcus, If I hadn't... hadn't called her she'd be alive! I did it, I killed her!" he shouted shaking violently.

He rubbed his eyes with his sleeves breaking down "I told myself I'd... come here to fulfill her dreams... but I... how could I do that? How could I steal her place here? How can I even think about... about having friends and... being happy. She didn't get any of that... she suffered... she was my twin and I... just feel like a huge piece of me just died off with her...this guilt I feel I can't get rid of it, it's eating me alive! Do you know... know what it's like to wake up every day... knowing you killed your own sister? That your... your having fun knowing that you don't deserve it? I don't deserve any of it! I can't take it anymore, I just.... I can't deal with this feeling anymore.. why couldn't it have been me? It would have been better for everyone if it... if it had been me that got into the accident!" he admitted, his vision blurry.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: I cried so hard writing this too ;A; ))

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Wearing:
Feeling: calm but determined/worried/internalizing everything/ terrified of screwing this up/idkhowtohandlethis/thankful he can dissasociate. (did I mention internalizing everything?)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

"Yeah you can..just..take a breath" Marcus said because..well, breathing was important. It was the first thing he learned. His uncle Eliot had taught him as a kind, before you do anything take a breath and count to ten. It was one of the things that allowed him to keep his head clear in situations that might not allow it.
Situations like these.
Except that there weren't any situations like these. Marcus couldn't of any time when he had something like this happen.
He listened, because that seemed to be the thing to do as Ray finally spilled as to what was going on. It took Marcus aback a bit. (never mind he wasn't smart. He was so not smart. He was a six grader who just happened to know a pidgey's top velocity...and what migrations patterns Kanto pokemon took but he was certainly not smart enough to handle this. )
He wasn't necessarily ready for it. He had never met anyone who has lost someone, much less a sister.
He wasn't sure what to say for the most part so he just listened. ( which Ray seemed like had a lot he hadn't let himself say)
That is until Ray said what he said about killing his sister and how it would have been better if he had been in the accident.
"No..you didn't. You didn't" the more he talked the more sure he became of what he was saying.
Which was good, cause he kinda needed Ray to believe him.
"She'd just be here..feeling everythin you're feelin and bein sad. It would suck either way Ray. You didn't do this you don't have to punish yourself for it. No one wants that. We don't want that" he wasn't sure which 'we' he meant. Him and Elijah? Him and Koru? He hesitated before adding the last part "...she..she wouldn't want it either"
The she should have been pretty obvious
"You didn't do anything, how the hell where you supposed to know what would happen? You didn't. Why do you think you don't deserve anything?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
sorry I had a hard time writing this, hopefully this is good

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray tried to take more deep breaths, but was failing miserably. He was really suffering from all of this, and he just didn't know what to do anymore. He had originally tried to keep this to himself, but bottling up his emotions seemed to do the opposite. Ray had been around Marcus for a long time now, practically since the beginning of school. Ray could say with confidence that Marcus was indeed his best friend. The other boy really cared about his well-being, and that was probably the reason that he somehow persuaded Ray to spill the beans. Ray honestly didn't know how Marcus would react, the poor boy probably thought it was his fault too. Not that Ray would blame him, it was his fault entirely after all. He bit his lip again, waiting for Marcus to tell him that he was at fault. However, that didn't happen. In fact, what Marcus said actually surprised him. His eyes snapped open as he looked over with teary eyes at Marcus. He had just stated that he didn't, that he didn't kill her. Ray gave him a confused look, how could he say that? How was he not to blame "I don't... how can you... say that it's not... my fault?" he questioned.

He didn't understand, he had told his sister to come over right? It was then that Marcus went on to talk about how she, Rina, would be feeling everything that he'd be feeling if their roles were reversed. He also went on to state that what he was feeling would suck either way and that he didn't have to punish himself like this. He continued on by saying that no one wanted that, and went on to say we. He wondered who he meant by we. Did he mean Elijah and Koru or someone else? He felt so confused, and as he hesitated Ray went to open his mouth. However, Marcus didn't stop there he went on to talk about how 'she' wouldn't want that either. He chocked up a bit, his words caught in his throat.

Marcus seemed so composed as he spoke, and he just looked at him through blurry eyes as Marcus blatantly told him he didn't do anything wrong, and that he had no idea that would happen to his sister. He questioned him as to why he didn't deserve anything. Ray gulped lips quivering lightly "what else am I... supposed to do? I feel like... like I'm betraying her... I know that she'd... she'd... I just feel that I... It's the only way I can... atone for what I did" he answered weakly. He shook his head "what else am I... supposed to do!" he said, searching for an answer.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: sorry I have so many places I need to reply to, on top of finishing up moving in that it's taking a while to respond @A@ ))

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:29 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Wearing:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

"Did you know what was gonna happen?" he said quickly when Ray got back at him asking him how it was his fault. Good he was answering, he was asking questions.
Marcus could handle questions.
"You had no way of knowing what would happen if you called her, so how can it possibly be your fault? If something happened to Elijah cause I just left him alone would that be my fault? No. That'd just be rotten timing"
Of course Marcus would probably feel like it was his fault if that were to happen but lets not tell Ray that right now.
He listened when Ray said what he was supposed to do and how he was atoning for himself.
"I mean...what would she..what would Rina say to that? To what you keep doing?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
sorry I had a hard time writing this, hopefully this is good

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray listened as Marcus repeat again if he knew this was going to happen. Ray let out a defeated sigh "no..." he said, as if responding to someone lecturing him. He still felt the guilt though, sure it may have dimmed a bit from Marcus's words but it was still there. Ray stayed quiet as best he could, though he was hiccuping and crying still. His eyes still showed pain, but they had some softness to them. He did make some sense, he couldn't have known that would happen right? Still he had made the call regardless. He went on to talk about how if he left Elijah alone and something happened to him would it be his fault. Ray went to answer no of course not, but stopped short as he realized what Marcus was trying to say to him. He looked sheepishly at the ground, slumping more "I know but... it still hurts" he whispered. Once Ray answered, Marcus asked him another question. This time Ray thought about it "I... I thought she would resent me... that she would hate me because I took her place... I was having fun in the place she belongs, and so the guilt ate at me. I... it was to the point I didn't... I didn't care about myself, I just felt like everyone was moving on... but for me the day my sister died was the day that... well er... my time stopped. I had nothing left, what was I supposed to do? My one dream was to... protect her, and now... I have nothing, nothing to live for Marcus. Sure I... I know i'm just... just deluding myself into believing she hates me, but my sister would probably... tell me to move on, but I can't... I just can't" he said closing his eyes.

Ray looked at his friend with a shattered will "I have no goals, I have nothing left... it's to the point I just... I want to give up, i'm tired Marcus and I just... want to let everything go. Is that so bad? It's not like I... have any special talents, you know Rey here isn't even mine... he was Rina's partner, guess I stole that from her too huh?" he said his voice shaky. He sighed "I just... want to rest, no more pain... no more guilt... I just want it to end, then maybe then I could see my sister again and... and apologize" he said honestly.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:12 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Wearing:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

"I mean he seems to like you" Marcus muttered when Ray confessed that Rey (how did that not get confusing?) belonged to Rina.
It was so weird to think that Ray had a sister...and that now she was dead. Like he said he had known her his whole life. She had come to the academy just like all of them and had a pokemon and now she just...didn't.
Marcus had never dealt with death before, both his grandparents were alive, his aunt was a high ranking cop and his mom was a Ranger so there had been a few close calls unavoidably but it had all been when he was really young and...this had him reeling. What was he supposed to say?
A buzzing noise snapped him out of his thoughts and Marcus looked down at his Poke-gear, Tera had sent him a message asking where he was. He smiled slightly-Tera was always bubbly and it never failed to make him smile-before swiping the message to the right. (he'd reply later..maybe he could still meet up with her? Sure would be nice to see her.)

Putting everything he felt aside and Marcus focused on what he had to do now.
Listening to Ray talk he was glad he could at least acknowledge that Marcus was right, that he couldn't have known what would happen and went on to explain how he thought Rina would feel ( talking about it would make him feel better right? That had been Marcus' experience with things..though he had no experience with this particular thing.
Aww hell.
He couldn't help but draw Ray closer when he said that he couldn't move on ( now he was hugging him) because well..he wasn't sure what else to say to that.
This was so so so above his pay grade.
"Well that's just not true." he said swallowing once and making himself continue to talk "Ray you have half your friends fightin' over you and the other half wonderin' what this is all about. They all care about ya, they wanna see ya be good. And what about traveling? Taking pictures? Finding Mew?"
It was kind of frightening, the part of his brain that was allowed to think figured, that Ray could go from knowing what kind of team he wanted to have and what carreer he wanted ( things that Marcus and most people their age had no idea about) to saying he had no purpose that he didn't want to be here.
Marcus was used to keeping his head, being the one everyone relied on and told their problems to ( even when living with 2 adults). Whenever his parents had problems with each other it was him they went to, explained that the fighting was getting bad for them, asked him to help out and try not to pile on to the problems. So he didn't, he solved most of his problems ( which admittedly were mostly mundane) by himself and very few things could make him feel like wasn't in control of things, like he didn't know what to do..like, well like a kid.
This was kinda getting it done, just barely, and he internalized it like he did everything, but yeah. This felt bigger than most of the things he had handled so far.
Cept, like dad says, ain't nothin you can do about it but handle it.
"That...apologize for what you didn't do anything! She wouldn't want that" he said finally "way I see it you have a shot at things she wasn't able to do. She'd want you to take it, wouldn't she?...I mean if somethin were to happen to me...I'd want my sister to be happy. I'd haunt her to hell and give her a good talkin-to if she went around givin up her plans..her life, and comin to see me too soon. She knows better"
It was a weird thing to say and to even think but this entire situation wasn't one most eleven year olds found themselves on. Truth be told Alexandria Bennett was all of five years old, and Marcus couldn't really see how she'd fare without him. He was the one who usually gave her dinner, and helped her with school stuff and made sure she wasn't using their dad's industrial glue for to put glitter on a school project ( because yeah, that happened).
He didn't like thinking of his sister without him looking after her, it was already constantly on his mind ( what if her dad forgot it was his turn to pick her up, and what if he had to work late? And who was gonna make sure that his parents didn't snipe at each other? bur Ray didn't need to know that part neither)
He still knew he meant it, he'd want her happy if he wasn't there for some reason. He honestly couldn't think of a scenario when he'd want anything else for her.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
Ray please. ;-;

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray looked at him surprised that he mentioned that Rey seemed to like him, and it wasn't like he could deny that. Rey liked him a lot actually, but still some part of him really thought the stole him from Rina. Even though Rey himself chose to go with Ray it was still hard not feeling this way. Ray wondered if Marcus would handle what he had just said. He wasn't sure why he was spewing his darkest secrets like this to the other boy, and again it had to be the fact that Marcus had grown to be his best friend. They had done all kinds of things together like camping, eating lunch, attending class, and other stuff like that. Without Ray even noticing Marcus had gained his complete trust and loyalty. Part of him still questioned how it even happened, and even though Ray had said he wanted to end it he wondered if Marcus would miss him. He never really considered how the others would feel about him vanishing. After all they'd just go on with life like he was never there right? That's what people did, especially if they barely knew each other. Ray's eyes widened as Marcus drew him closer and into a hug. Ray didn't know how to act, it was so odd for Marcus to be close like that. Ray noticed that Marcus usually avoided physical contact with people, yet here he was hugging Ray.

Ray's eyes shined a bit as tears spilled down his cheeks. Then Marcus talked about how it wasn't true, and that he had his friends fighting over him and that they were trying to figure him out in a sense. Ray certainly couldn't deny this, and stated that they all cared and wanted him to be good. Ray hugged Marcus back, crying into his shoulder as he listened more. Marcus went onto ask about taking pictures, traveling, and finding Mew. It never crossed his mind to find Mew, but it certainly would be interesting. Again thoughts of whether he deserved it or not brushed past his mind. He nodded softly "Rina... always did like... my pictures..." he murmured, remembering how she always smiled at him and his pictures. Marcus then stated that he had nothing to apologize about since he didn't do anything, and that she wouldn't want this for him. Again he was right, but Ray still believed he had to atone for what happened.

Marcus explained that he had a shot to do things that she didn't, and that she'd want him to do what he wanted to do. He then went on to talk about his own sister, and how he'd want her to be happy and that he'd haunt her to hell and lecture her if she was doing what he was doing right now. Ray closed his eyes as he stated the bit about his sister coming to see him too soon, that she knew better. He pondered the thought, did he know better? Deep deep down he knew that his sister would be furious with him for just giving up like this. Still he missed her terribly, and he didn't know how else to handle the loss. He looked up at him shakily "Rina... wanted to see the world, she wanted to... to see and do so many things... do I... do I really have the right to... to live this life of mine so freely?" he questioned. He often times questioned himself about wanting to just give up, but at the same time it seemed so much easier to. No pain, no suffering, no guilt. Just end it.

Then thoughts and all his friends popped up. Marcus, Koru, Elijah, Ava, and Krisi. How would they feel about this? He was ready to give up, to let go. Now at the most crucial part he was having doubts, doubts that built up his guilt. Marcus's words rung in his head. He didn't want to burden his friends with this secret of his, he didn't want to make them feel the way he was feeling but... wasn't that what he was doing now? Wasn't he making Marcus feel pain right now? He rested his forehead against Marcus's shoulder again "I... I know I don't deserve it but... but I want to have friends... I want to experience all kinds of things... but isn't that selfish of me? My guilt and mind tell me that I shouldn't have any dreams or friends or aspirations but.... but deep down I want to live... I want to laugh with my friends... and I want to remember my sister but... but all these feelings are twisting together, like I'm at war with myself" he said. He laughed weakly "I wanted to escape that feeling, to make the pain go away I thought ending everything would make things better... but I was just hurting everyone else in the process... sorry... I'm so... so sorry" he chocked, hugging his friend closer.

He was sorry, even though he still didn't have it in him to fully accept that he had the right to life his life. He honestly was still struggling, but Marcus had told him he wasn't at fault and that his sister didn't hate him for what happened. That alone was more than enough to at least ease these feelings of his. He still wondered if what his friend said was true, but Ray trusted him now. It was all he could do "sorry..." he repeated a bit defeated. What Ray would do now was still a mystery. He had so much left to think about, and even though he knew giving up would be the easiest way to stop these emotions of his. He didn't want to hurt his friends in the process, Marcus made him see at least that much. The consequences of that choice were not something he was willing to let happen now.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Oh lord I probably made so many people cry from this whole entire conversation xD I know I did an I wrote it. Mypoorbabywhatamidoingtoyou ahhhhhhimsosorry thefeeltrainhasleftthestation ))

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:24 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Wearing:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus listened as Ray continued to cry. The Kingdra felt like the ground had opened up beneath him. Ray was saying some scary things, that he wanted it all to be over, that he was tired. Marcus wasn't really sure what he could say to that. What if he said the wrong thing?
So he just hugged his friend harder when he said he wanted to escape his feelings, and end everything, and even though the words made him feel cold all over he managed to mask it and get some words out.
"No it's not selfish!" he said trying not to sound too harsh ( but he needed Ray to understand ) "You're supposed to want things, things that make you happy that's what people should do. I mean, you wouldn't be mad at Rina if she wanted to be happy even if you weren't there right?"
He waited for Ray to answer before he continued "You can't just stop living or become this shell of a person, you should be happy..cause you do deserve it Ray. Like you totally absolutety"
His poke-gear vibrated yet again, a message from his mother telling him his sister was with her. He switched it to the right again and went back to Ray having now noticed the time..the battles were probably over by now.
"You wanna go get some food?" he asked both because it had become customary for him to get Ray to eat when they hung out and because...well, he was hungry. "we could go to the cafe...or maybe just go back to the room and order food service"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311
can the sadness be over now? crying XD

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray cried his heart out for the first time since his sister's death. It wasn't that he had never cried, no he cried a lot. He just never cried this hard before. Deep down he was still in denial, he truly wanted to believe that his sister was still alive out there. However, as time went on reality came crashing down. That's when the guilt invaded his heart and the world started to suffocate him. He thought that he could just hide it, try his best not to show anyone that. However, that didn't happen. He felt terrible that Marcus had to see him like this. He didn't want anyone to find out, but here he was spilling out his secrets. He didn't know how Marcus seemed so composed about this, but Ray was grateful that he was helping him through this. If he had stayed alone, if Marcus hadn't found him part of him wonders what he would have done. He shivered at the thought, scared of himself. He didn't want to think about it right now. He was too emotionally exhausted.

When he said that it wasn't selfish, he blinked. It... it wasn't selfish of him? He was confused, but Marcus seemed to elaborate. He spoke about how you're supposed to want things that make you happy, that its ok to want things in general. It was something that was normal. He thought more about it, as Marcus continued on. He then asked if he'd be mad if Rina wanted to be happy even if he wasn't there. He shook his head "n... no" he answered again. In fact he'd want her to have fun, and live her life. Oh... guess she'd want the same thing huh. He felt sort of stupid for getting so worked up, but still was it really ok? Ray had his doubts, for now though he'd believe in Marcus. He was after all, going to such lengths to help him.

He made sure to keep listening more as he stated he deserved to be happy, that he really does 'totally' deserve it. Those words alone, made him feel like a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders. It was ok to want something, it was ok to live. Ray hadn't noticed before, but his attention moved towards something that had been buzzing. Apparently it was Marcus's poke-gear. He felt that weird feeling of guilt again. Here Ray was keeping Marcus from his other friends. His shoulders slumped, Marcus had helped him get rid of some very bad thoughts. The least Ray could do was let him have some real fun with friends worth his time.

Ray, after hugging his friend for a bit longer released him. He moved away slowly, not wanting to take up anymore of his friends space. He, again, knew that Marcus wasn't much of a touchy-feel guy. His eyes landed over to the bag he had thrown roughly to the ground earlier. His eyes softened a bit, he may have gone over the edge earlier. He looked over weakly as Marcus asked if he's like to get some food. Ray felt bad but... he wasn't hungry, just tired. He rubbed his arm a bit "I... I don't think I... I can go anywhere else right now, I'm... I'm a mess and I just... need some rest. I'm ok now, I won't do anything promise. I think that I'll just go back to our room and uh... sleep some. Thank you for... um... for being here for me but... I'm ok now, so you can go have fun at the event ok?" he said, getting up weakly. She slowly made his way over to the bad he threw earlier and scooped it up. He hugged it closely to his chest, before looking towards their temporary home "really, thank you... I'll be ok" he repeated, his eyes drifting towards the floor.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:31 pm

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Wearing:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus felt a weight shift-although it wasn't completely lifted- when Ray seemed to agree with him ( kinda ). The truth was, he had been terrified by some of the things Ray had said. He had never had a friend want to die..he hadn't known what to do, if he did the right thing, all he knew was he had to do something. ( right? )
He let out a breath while Ray picked up his bag and said he didn't want to go anywhere and that he needed some help and that he was okay.
"You're eating something" he said in a voice that made clear he wasn't taking any arguments. "Like I said we can order room service or have something delivered from one of the food places..I think I know what to order too"
He was hesitant to believe Ray said he could go and have fun, though he couldn't help but laugh a bit at how..awkward the thanks was "Yeah I mean it's what I do, it's who I am ect ect" he tried a smile hoping Ray would get the joke. ( admittedly he wouldn't unless he watched the abridged series videos but..well worth a try right? ) "And I mean..I don't really have to go anywhere are you sure?"
The idea of catching a break from everything was tempting but what if something happened? It was then that he thought of something else.
"Do you want me to text Elijah or do you just want the room to yourself?"
After all they had kinda left Elijah hanging, albeit not by himself Maybe they could do something to make it up to him?

-Exit to Temp. Housing when ready-

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image