Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [2/17/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:12 pm
UPCOMING: DANIEL BRYAN CALLS OUT BROCK LESNAR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel theme plays as he comes out in a pretty good mood he has a smile on his face for the reaction of the crowd and is in some causal clothes considering he isn't competing tonight. Daniel looks around at the crowd as suddenly he starts to chant "YES" and begins to skip down the ramp as the crowd picks up the chant asap. Daniel runs up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle as he chants and taunt along with the crowd before he hops down demanding a microphone.

"Wow guys that never gets old." Daniel says as the crowd cheers. "Tonight, tonight I want to explain and discuss some things that took place on Showdown and it's only right to say that Brock if you are back there I want you out here right now." The crowd cheers as Daniel is cutting right to the chase. As for the show moments pass even a quick commercial break as the show starts back and still no sign of Brock. "Well guys there you have the big "Beast" is being a little coward tonight. Brock I don't get it you attack me because you know it, I know it, and the everybody in this arena knows it... you see me as a threat. You see me as the biggest roadblock in your way to become the TNWR Champion, but let me tell you Brock you are absolutely right." Crowd cheers "Because your little voice piece Paul Heyman is wrong. You aren't the one I'm the one to beat the one and become the one and the one is the TNWR Champion. I've could of sat at home or do what other superstars and the back do and that's ignore your actions you did to them but not me. I may be some small, weak, pathetic, B+, Goat Face Troll, BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER RAN FROM ANYBODY IN....... MY .....LIFEEEE!" Daniel screams as he begin to prance around the ring just itching to hear his theme music.

"I've seen what you can do. I've seen your matches and I know your accomplishments however last Saturday I put up a fight." Daniel Bryan chants would begin to circle the ring. "And if I have to go back there and personally drag you in this very ring and swing and kick at you for the rest of thing to prove my point, I WILL DO THAT. NO TRICKS, NO UNEXPECTED MOMENTS, I AM RIGHT HERE BROCK!" Daniel says as he lowers his mic one more time to see if he will get a response.

Cedric Alexander

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:11 pm
With no entrance music or anything. The crowd had settled but then grew to immediate boos seeing the voice of Brock Lesnar as Daniel so evidently pointed out and stated. Yes, it was the greatest manager in all pro wrestling. The genius behind one of the most successful companies in ECW. This man was known by many names but his only name was Paul Heyman. He carried a microphone as he trailed down the microphone. "Daniel, Daniel, please you do not want to do this. Look Daniel I know you're mad." Paul said walking up the steel steps very quickly as he looked at Daniel Bryan. He entered in through the ring ropes and rose the microphone to his mouth again. "Look Daniel, I get it, they get it. You're mad about Brock's actions but Daniel don't think for a second you are the first. I mean, the Undertaker didn't like what Brock did once... and he took it upon himself against my warning to him and well... as they say... the rest is history." Heyman shrugged nonchalantly for emphasis gaining more boos. "Daniel Bryan let me be the first to say you are an amazing grappler. An amazing athlete and a phenomenal wrestler. But... you're not and I repeat you are NOT Brock Lesnar. You're not a beast. You're not a monster. You aren't the one behind the one who beat the man known as the Undertaker. YOU are not on Brock's level Daniel. I mean that with the highest of respect as well. Because I respect you Daniel. Which is why I'm warning you like I did the Undertaker. Daniel you do not want to poke this beast. Brock Lesnar can and will be your worst nightmare. So please Daniel if you want to insure that you make it to the Elimination Chamber, please, please, keep Brock's name out of your little bearded mouth."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:25 pm
Daniel would grin at all the little small insults coming from Heyman as Daniel response with. "Well I guess since I can't have Brock tonight Paul..... I just have to fight you instead." Daniel says as he drops his mic rushing to Heyman as he puts both his hands around his neck to take him down to the ground as Daniel begins to scream at Heyman. "WHERE IS HE?! HUH WHERE IS HE HEYMAN?!"

Cedric Alexander

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 pm
Paul was in pain being choked as he dropped the microphone screaming, Please stop! or so he tried to mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 pm
Brock Lesnar would come from out of the crowd as he slid into the ring behind Daniel lifting him off of Paul and attempting a surprise German Suplex.

Beast Incarnate

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 pm
Daniel wouldn't expect Brock to come so fast as Daniel gets planted on his back.  
Beast Incarnate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 pm
Brock then picks up Daniel and attempts to lock him in the Kimura Lock.

Beast Incarnate

Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Daniel tries to get free before they fall to the ground and go for an Roundhouse Kick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:42 pm
Brock was roundhoused by Daniel Bryan and stood dazed  

Beast Incarnate

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:44 pm
Daniel would take advantage of a dazed Brock quickly as possible as he goes for an Clothesline over the top rope.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:45 pm
Brock was clotheslined but did NOT go over the top rope or over the rope in anyway form. He was the bigger man here and it was obvious Bryan trying to clothesline him out would not work. He leaned on the ropes.  

Beast Incarnate

Cedric Alexander rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

Daniel would see it's going to have to take a lot more than that as he runs to Brock going an Dropkick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm
Brock ran at Daniel for a clothesline instead.  

Beast Incarnate

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Daniel would be turned inside out.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces