Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Home of Eclipse and Kalen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:24 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

((argh the color between Kelina and Jaster are almost the same!!! ))
User ImageUser Image

Jaster didn't know how sensitive his heartless antennae were, until now. Once he was dropped in front of Eclipse, he gave a wtf face and scratched his head.

Kelina sat up seeing Jaster. She grabbed him and placed him in her lap petting him. "im glad to see your still in.....well....erm....your alive at least." Kelina laughed

Jaster slumped down, he wasn't used to being petted
"hi mom. Whoaaa what happened to your arm!?" he picked up his mom's bony arm and looked at it. "this cant be real?" he said until he stuck his arm thru a gap in the bones.
"whoooahhhh"

"its real alright." Kelina sighed.
"What can I say? I had to get in the way of saving Twilight Town from Death." she chuckled
"also from those twilight freaks."

"moooommmmm. Dk and the others are cool! Stop trying to kill them" Jaster said poking her bony arm while she petted him.
"Jax tried to kill me, your nobody kept pushing me from getting to Traverse Town and got me to Nobody town!"

Kelina sighed
"Xenon is trying to keep you alive too, although force you and Jax back together. We are still your mom."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:29 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam decided to drift into the corner and hide in the darkness, hoping no one would notice him.

... | Oblivion

(OOC: )
Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

"Jaster you look so cute in this form." Rena squeed as she resisted snatching him up and hugging him right then and there. Niko sighed and looked at the group before them. "A headmaster, a Heartless, a Nobody spy, an Impossible entity, a Dark Being, and me. The Servant.... We should start a club or something." He said shaking his head.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:19 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

His eyes opened wide as he felt something. "he wasn't sure what it was but he snapped his fingers and opened a Portal of Darkness and disappeared.
[Exit]

... | Oblivion

Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:31 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

((argh the color between Kelina and Jaster are almost the same!!! ))
User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed "yeah but every time I ask a girl to take to dinner, I get attacked."

Kelina rubbed her head releasing Jaster from the hug and petting. "You'd only do that for your girlfriend Jaster."

Jaster slumped "yeah, after getting the hell beaten out of me and Dk's boyfriend attacking me, I get that. Well....I suppose once im whole again, I could just time jump, that was disabled when I was split..."

Jaster's eyes widened. He felt pain, his antennae fell to the sides of his head.
"Jax....so much darkness coming from a wound."

Kelina immediately grabbed Jaster again, but not to cuddle, this time more of a protective mother's grasp. "it sounds like Jax got eliminated by something. Thru all the time ive lived with the organization, never has the superior killed any of his people."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:41 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Clambering through another portal and into the room, he was laughing. "That was a blood sport. Hilarious, though. Jaster, you should have seen what your nobody did. Quite cheeky."

... | Oblivion

Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:48 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

((I saw the new avengers movie, im wishing I didn't, I have a splitting headache.))
User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed.
"I guess so. We live dangerous lives. Sometimes we even know if we are going to die young. Jax and I....we don't like for others to see us injured, so we disappear. Its sort of a pride thing. He just liked having battles without thinking, let the pieces fall where they may and duel it out no holds bard."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam spread out his arms. "It was badass, though. He just jumped off the edge of the tower and, a portal!"
He let his cloak disperse to show an One OK Rock t-shirt.

Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image

"If Jax is gone now. Xenon will have outlived her usefulness. Jaxon will go after her next to eliminate a potential threat before the horsemen get there." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:05 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"I'd suggest that Ixyam hides his presence here, because Jaxon has eyes looking out for him." Xenon said appearing from the shadows.
Xenon looked at her somebody/heartless Kelina. "I see you faced DK?"

"Heh, so close too, but twilight town came up and had to save the city against the forces of Death and his maidens and war beast. The war beast did this" Kelina said showing her bony arm.
"So he was about to eliminate you?"

"if I am to be...executed, I prefer the one doing it look me in the eyes, never stab in the back. Only cowards stab in the back....unless its their only weakness, but the final blow, has to be in the front."

"Agreed. So, are you here so we can be one again?" Kelina asked.

"possibly, still want Dk's head on a rusty pike, but with the information I got, with Niko having her keyblade chain, that would destroy her....its not as satisfying...."

Jaster rubbed his head and hopped off of Kelina's lap and onto Rena's shoulder, he held his head afterwards.
"Two moms....both fugitives of the law, such a headache!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:26 am
User Image

"You made a mistake in summoning them Xenon. You knew this would happen." Eclipse said as Rena patted Jaster on the head with a smile. "We'll get through this." She said as Niko took a seat next to Kelina.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:04 am

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

He placed a hand on his chin and the other on his waist. "Well, looks like I won't be using portals for a while...."
Ixyam didn't care much. They were just a cool ability to have but he didn't mind not being able to use them. "SO, that definitely blows but," He shrugged. "One way or another, they'll find me. I'll be ready. Definitely."
A voice in his head told him he was only still seventeen and he had a lot to live for. But he didn't care if he died, really. He couldn't care, actually.

Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

w  

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:27 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"true true, I mean, who could blame me for wanting to relive the glory days. I wanted a group of nobodies to walk with me to the keyblade graveyard, the 13 of us, and rip Dk apart with our fingers if we must. The only 'keyblade' she has wielded was once before, the X blade, which is why she hates it so much. Heh, besides, Kelina's idea of gathering a bunch of heartless leaders didn't work" Xenon grinned

"it was all for the same purpose, to rip apart Dk and seal off the twilight so if they did try to come back to this land, they would fall into a trap and live their lives in agony." Kelina coughed
"well....that was more my parent's plan. Mine is just to kill Dk. They said that if I could take her down, they'd treat me like a daughter again instead of a enemy to starve. I guess I was lucky Uncle Luxord found me and took me with him to the organazation"

"wow, my grandparents sound like insane homicidal maniacs." Jaster sighed and snuggled against Rena's hand  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:10 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam got bored and decided to walk out of the house. His cloak reappeared and a portal opened in front of him. "What am I talkin' about? This is too invigorating..."
He walked through the portal and let it colse behind him.
[Exit]

Quote:
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

w  

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image

"Close proximity will speed up the process you know." Eclipse said. Niko nodded. "I think that was there plan." He said as Rena just stood there petting Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces