Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Playing House (Group RP) Accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image

♫ ♬ ♪ Your magic white rabbit
has left it's writing on the wall
we follow like Alice
and just keep diving down the hole ♩ ♭ ♪

Zachary Brandt

Zachary poked his head out of his fort and held up his telescope, a paper towel tube. "Sir Spitz, we have a troop of flying turtles heading our way from the north! Prepare the archers!" he called excitedly, ducking back into his fort and looking at Spitz, his stuffed toy dragon. "Yes, my King the flying turtles shall not take down this castle." Spitz said before going off to handle the troops. Zachary nodded "Be careful sir Spitz." he said before zoning out a bit in thought. The flying turtles are a rough group to fight. I might need back up.... but I think everyone is out. he thought to himself. "We'll have to hold them off until back up arrives." he spoke holding his hand in front of him in a tiny fist. Grabbing his telescope again he headed back to one of the openings in his fort and peered out to see if he could find any reinforcements.

♫ ♬ ♪ We're falling and we're losing control
You're pulling us and dragging us
down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:04 am
User Image

Jacob Kelly

Living a lie
&
Hiding in the shadows

Jacob stared at his text book, he knew that he should really get work done but part of him didn't want to. He jumped and grabbed his phone as soon as it vibrated, he let out a laugh and replied, 'Oh gosh then I guess I have no choice but to eat it. But if I do get sick you are going to have to take care of me. xD' Once he finished sending the text he looked back at his work letting out a soft groan. Now he was just to excited to have people over, homework was the last thing he wanted to do. After a few more minutes of just staring at his text book, Jacob finally gave up and put his books away. He got up and turned on the radio before laying back down. He smiled when his phone vibrated again, "Hm more people... well this should be fun," he said to himself. 'Yea I am totally fine with that~ We can always order some food if your pizza isn't enough. <3' he replied back.

Out.Of.Chocolate:

Suziah

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Zoey Brandt

User Image

It wasn't fair! None of it was fair! Zoey Brandt slammed the screen door, and came into the house moping. It had happened again. Stupid Madison Ashworth had taken Zoey's spelling homework for the fourth time that month. Zoey crumpled up the note her teacher had asked her to give her parents about her missing assignments, and threw it in the trash.

Stupid Madison Ashworth. With her long brown pigtails and her pretty, giggly, funny flock of friends. Everyone wanted to be friends with Madison Ashworth. Madison Ashworth was cool. She was always picked first for teams in PE. She always got first dibs on the swings at recess. And last week, she got to be line leader when everyone was walking to lunch. She'd stepped on Zoey's foot, but pretended it was an accident. But Zoey knew better.

Zoey hated Madison. She hated her with every inch of her being. And she didn't like the way Madison treated her. But, Madison told Zoey that if she said a single word about this to anyone, she'd start taking Zachary's spelling homework. And stepping on Zachary's feet. And taking Zachary's spot as line leader.

And well, Zoey would much rather see herself be hurt than Zachary.

That's why as soon as she heard her twin brother's voice from the living room, she immediately grinned and rushed over in there. Any thoughts of previous distress hidden, and forgotten. Zoey loved Zachary- even though sometimes he was hard to love. Running over to his blanket fort, Zoey stuck her head in the makeshift window excitedly. Zachary was always the best at making up games for them to play. Playing with him was just the thing to cheer her up.

"Zachary! Zachary! Can I play with you and Spitz, please?" She asked him.

OOC:
I'll make the layout prettier later. I hope this is okay, tell me if anything needs to be edited. C;
DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:36 pm
DragonChild09
User Image

we follow like Alice

Zachary Brandt

Quikly turning as he heard Zoey's voice, Zachary spotted his twin looking into the fort. "Queen Zoey!! What are you doing outside the castle?!" he exclaimed quickly opening the cushion door to let her in. "You're just in time. The flying turtles are coming to try and take over our kingdom, we need all the help we can get!" he said happy that his sister had come. "Spitz is readying the troops, but he might need help. We also need cool weapons like..... ummmm... light sabers!!!!" Zachary had loved the Star wars movie, granted he had a bit of a hard time understanding the entire plot and got distracted at times by things, but none the less he loved it.

down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

(lol nah take your time. It's all good 4laugh )

dancerdog7

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:35 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
•°¯`•• ĸendra ••´¯°•
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kendra was driving home, trying to keep it together so she didn't show she was crying when she got home. Suddenly her phone rang, pulling over to the nearest convention store, looking to see who it was. Her mom was calling her again, wiping her face and take a deep breath she answered the phone."Kendra sweetie, sorry about earlier but you can finish what your doing there. I am about to head out and I don't want you home alone"her mom said. She smiled big" It's okay mom, I'll be home later going to hang out with a friend for a bit"she replied before hanging up. Kendra decided to drive over to Ehren's house to see if maybe him and his sister headed back home. She pulled in the drive way, she walked to the door and knocked a few times and waited to see if anyone was home.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:11 pm
The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

Nick "Hannah" Brandt

Hannah blushed as deeply as she could as soon as Kate put her hands on the blonde girl's hips. She looked away when the older girl asked the seemingly innocent question. "M-m-my r-r-room d-door has a l-lock if you w-want to do what I think you do. I-I would be glad to do it with you." Hannah kissed Katie shyly and held her close. "After all I love you and you love me so it will be okay. E-even if it's my first time."
Orange.Occult.Carrots:

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Suziah

StarDropDestiny

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:40 am
User Image
Katie Chimizu

Katie's face went deep red when she realized what her teasing lead to, she did not even realize that this might happen. However now that it was happening she suddenly felt very shy. Katie had been with people in the past, but never in this way, this would be her first time too. Katie looked into Hannah's eyes and shyly nodded. "I-I th-think a-as long as I-it is y-you..." Katie started to say but had trouble finding the right words so she just kissed Hannah and hugged her close. "I love you so much" She said in a hushed and honest tone. She tried to calm her breathing so her blush would go down because she thought if it got any worse she might just faint. It only took one thought to drain the blood from her face however and then she got nervous for a different reason, scars, ones that Hannah had seen before, and the ones that she had not seen...

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

deathsand555

xXxBlackWishxXx

Suziah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:03 am
The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get, for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

Nick "Hannah" Brandt

Hannah smiled nervously when Katie blushed. As soon as the extremely outgoing blonde in front of her got shy she blushed deeper as her mind considered something she had never thought of. "Is this g-going t-to be your first t-time too?" As soon as the words slipped out of her mouth she noticed her girlfriend blache. She stroked the older girl's cheek and smiled reassuringly. "I am expecting to see some new scars... I promise I won't let my nature get in the way until we are done." Hannah blushed and picked Katie up, carrying the blonde into her room.
Orange.Occult.Carrots:

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Suziah

StarDropDestiny

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image

we follow like Alice

Zachary Brandt

Hearing a knock on the front door, Zachary grabbed onto two blankets, covering himself with one of them. "Queen Zoey, I'm going to go rescue some villagers that seem to have gotten trapped outside the kingdom. You manage things here for me." he said before jumping out of the fort. In his mind the medium sized living room had turned into a large kingdom, the couched were now sofa's, and the blanket covering him was his enchanted suit of armor.

He rushed towards the door dodging the attacks from the flying turtles and keeping the blanket around him so it covered most of his body. Once at the door he stopped and stood on his tip toes to glance out the glass window. Recognizing Kendra, Zachary opened the door, "Lady Kendra!" he said cheerfully. "Are you here to help me and Queen Zoey in the war?" he asked excitedly.

down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

dancerdog7

xlKoralx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image
Katie Chimizu

Katie let out a little squeak not really expecting to be picked up, again, she then quickly wrapped her arms around Hannah's neck and buried her face under her arm. Katie was a little embarrassed that Hannah just realized that this would be her first time too. Even if Katie had not had a crush on Nick and Hannah for as long as she did, she would never risk anyone getting close enough to see her scars. Katie almost wanted to hide, the scars on her left hip and ribs were ones that Katie had never shown Nick, mostly because of the locations. The hip scar she could hide if she wore shorts, It was on the front of her hip from right above her underwear line to where her leg started and the one on her ribs went from under her arm to the side of her breast in the shape of a U. The stories behind them are not very fun ones and she was not going to like explaining them to him afterwards
~~~(Time Skip)~~~

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

deathsand555

xXxBlackWishxXx

Suziah

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
•°¯`•• ĸendra ••´¯°•
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kendra stood there waiting on the front porch, hearing little feet running towards the door looking down to see Zachary "Are you here to help me and Queen Zoey in the war?" he said. She giggled and smiled "Sure, but do you know when Ehren will be home I have to talk to him" she said following Zachary in to the house.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 pm
Zoey Brandt

User Image

Zoey grinned when Zackary quickly ushered her into the blanket fort. She also smiled when Zackary brought up light sabers. Star Wars was truly one of his favorite things in the world these days. And she loved to hear him talk about the things he liked. "What about things like daggers? You can throw 'em like baseballs!" Zoey whispered to her twin. Strategizing for war was hard, and shouldn't you do it quietly so that the enemy didn't hear you?

Hearing a knock at the door, Zoey tried to follow Zackary out of the fort, but stumbled over one of the cushions. Hearing voices come from the doorway, she quickly picked herself up, and ran over to the door.

She heard Zackary trying to persuade Kendra- Ehren's friend- to try and help him win the imaginary war. "Zachary- not now. She's here to play with Ehren, not us. Let's not bother her like that, okay? Taking her brother's hand, she looked up at Kendra, and very anxiously tried to take on that very grown-up and mature voice her parents always talked with. "I think Ehren will be home soon- um you can leave him a message if you want...." Zoey said, getting her answering the door ettiquette confused with phone ettiquette for a minute, she continued. Reciting the lines she always heard her Mommy, and Daddy say when they answered the door, she said. "You can come in though, if you'd like. We can get you some water, and some food to eat. Only if you want to eat anything that's not on one of the bottom shelves of the pantry or fridge, you'll have to grab it yourself because I can't reach that high." Zoey explained.

OOC:
I suck, man I'm sorry this is late. Next week I don't have to work as much. I'm actually going out of town tomorrow (Tuesday) morning and am coming back Wednesday afternoon.
DragonChild09
xlKoralx

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Kendra noticed Zoey walk up behind Zackary, she smiled at her and her bother.
She heard her say
"Zachary- not now. She's here to play with Ehren, not us. Let's not bother her like that, okay?".She quickly said " I can play, if you guy's like i'm in no rush to see him" trying to hide a slight blush she got when she thought of him. She followed them inside listening to everything Zoey said, "Well i'm not very hungry or thirsty"she said kneeling down to reach their height " but I am ready to save our dear queen Zoey"she said as she smiled at them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:24 am
User Image

we follow like Alice

Zachary Brandt

Zachary felt Zoey grab onto his hand and listened as she talked to Kendra. Zoey had always been so good with talking to people and making sure everyone was okay, he really liked that about her. Now that he thought about it he hadn't seen Ehren all day. Wonder where he went off to? Zachary thought to himself but quickly getting distracted from his thoughts as he focused back on Zoey and Kendra.

When Kendra said that she was ready to help save the Queen Zachary's face lit up with excitement, happy to have another ally in the war. "Great! The flying turtles are approaching fast, we must protect the kingdom!!!" he cheered then held out the blanket he was still holding beneath his own blanket "Here, this magical armor will help protect you." he said then turned to Zoey "We'll share one. I can't have you getting hurt." he said happy throwing one of the ends of his blanket over Zoey.

down this dead end road
we follow like Alice

((Oblivous.Oversized.Crackers : all good, just happy that you aren't leaving us heart Zachary would miss you to much 4laugh ))

dancerdog7

xlKoralx

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

♫I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know, no, you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand.
Another head aches, another heart breaks
I'm so much older than I can take
And my affection, well, it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no♬

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Eняєи Bяαиםт
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

As Ehren and Kaylyn were leaving Sonic from getting their shakes after the salon trip, his sister spotted a few of her friends. Having gone off to hang out with them, Ehren decided it was time to head home. He still had plenty of homework, and everyone was surely wondering where he was by now. Putting his jeep in drive and blasting his stereo, and headed back to the house, sipping on his shake.

Ehren pulled into the driveway just in time to see the front door close. Curiously, he shut off the car and hopped out of the jeep. He headed to the door, twirling his keys around his finger and continuing to sip the shake. He unlocked the door and pushed it open, seeing two small shapes and a flash of red disappear around the corner into the living room. Ehren followed, locking the door behind him, and stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, appraising the fort that the living room couch had become. "Who are we defending against today King Zachary?" He addressed the small boy who was covering his twin Zoey with the other half of his blanket. He spotted Kendra as well, with a blanket and grinned. "I see you've been recruited."

♫Help me out, yeah
You know you gotta help me out, yeah
Oh, don't you put me on the back burner
You know you gotta help me out, yeah
Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done.♬

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

DragonChild09

"xlKoralx"]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]