Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: NXT [5/15/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm
UPCOMING: MATT ALLENS PROMO

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:38 pm
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

User Image

"Fixation Of The Darkness" by Killswitch Engage would blast out through the PA system as a man with a mouth-covering mask would walk out of the curtain with a plain expression on his face. The crowd would explode in cheers over the fact that he is debuting a new theme song and, since not only does it seem like he's turning face for the first time in months, but over what he did last week over some personal grudge with the boss, Triple H. Matt Allens made his way down to the ring, as he walk down the ramp and ignore the fans that would stick out their arms requesting high fives. Matt Allens would walk up the steps that were displayed near the ring and climb up on the apron, climbing the second turnbuckle and placing his leg on the top one, looking around at the crowd. He would then raise his right arm and flick off the entire crowd, as they would start to cheer. He would then jump into the ring, and request a TNW:R microphone. Once he got it, he would put it towards his lips and speak. "Triple H, since day one you've been screwing me over in this company. Let's look at the facts. For one, I have NEVER gotten ANY pushes since being here. I've been wrestling in the shadows of Samoa Joe, Roman Reigns and others just to boost THEIR careers when in reality, TNW:R was basically Matt Allens's freakin' show!" the crowd would start to explode in cheers as they would agree with what he said. "I was the reason why this show was entertaining to watch. If you take a survey and ask TNW:R Fans who their favorite wrestler is, NO it's not John Cena, NO it's not CM Punk, NO it's not Daniel Bryan, and you know damn well they definitely are not going to say Triple H! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MATT ALLENS!" the crowd would start to fill the arena up with Matt Allens chants, since what he was speaking right now is truth. "When I first arrived in TNW:R, I've been an unstoppable force. I've beaten the likes of Tyler Breeze, Mikey Chi, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens and so on and so on. The list continues. But even though I've been getting my a** handed to me in a majority of matches. Let's see, I was put through tables, tombstoned on steps, speared through barricades, slammed on floors, beaten with chairs, and I even got my arm dislocated by the beast incarnate, Brock Lesnar. But what did I do? I stayed home and watched TNW:R, and every chance you would get, you would talk s**t about me, Triple H. s**t on how I was a garbage wrestler. On how awful I was. On how I never made it. But take a look at me. I'm standing in a TNW:R ring, and I'M. STILL. HERE.. and since I am RIGHT here. So here's what we're going to do. Triple H, I know you're backstage. I'm gonna request your presence. So come on out, and I don't expect to wait too long. Matt Allens would say, as he would look at the entrance ramp way, looking for the 'game'."

✗✘ ✗✘ ✘✗ ✘✗

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Matt Gennison

Winner

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image

"King Of Kings" by Motorhead would explode through the PA system of NXT, as Triple H would walk out on the stage with a microphone. He would put the microphone towards his lips with a pissed off facial expression looking at Matt Allens. "Matt, you are awful. Let's face it. The only reason why these people 'supposedly' choose you over the actual great wrestlers of this company is because the people that cheer for you are garbage.. just LIKE you" Triple H would receive boo's from all over, along with "Triple H sucks" chants. "..So I tell you what. Tension is obviously building, so how about this.. in two weeks coming on NXT's Supershow, for the first time ever, we're going to have Matt Allens vs. Triple H. the crowd would start to react in cheers. "..I wasn't finished yet. I'm going to add a stipulation to this match. If I happen to kick your a** and just show everyone why you're as pathetic as you seem not to kick out of a three count, or perhaps 'tap out', then you'll be FIRED. However, I'll give you a chance to add a stipulation if you wish." Triple H would wait for a answer from Matt Allens.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:26 pm
Matt Allens thought long and hard about this decision. If he were to lose, he'd be fired.. he would then put the microphone back up and make a move. "My stipulation is.. if I win, not only would you have to STAND DOWN as the CEO of TNW:R, but i'll be taking that job off of your hands." Matt Allens would say, as the crowd would roar in cheer.  

Matt Gennison

Winner

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas