Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:14 am
[Off Duty Officer]

"Ah! I am!" She said, faking the relief in her voice.

She sighed to make it more realistic and spoke once again. "Do you happen to know if there is a big source of water in the forest? I've been trying to find one for quite sometime and I have gotten myself lost."

Acting embarrass and apologetic she said, "And if you do, Can you take me there? I'm sorry to ask but if you just told me and I try to find it, I have a feeling I would just get lost again."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:26 am
[Zacharie]

The two ghosts would find that their assigned task was a bit more difficult than it should have been. The Camper's pokeballs weren't visible on his person.

[Adam]

The young woman turned in the Growlithe's direction looking briefly startled by the unexpected sound, but a serene smile quickly replaced the expression. "It's quite all right, sir," she replied in a soft voice. "My, isn't he just perfectly adorable?" She knelt down as well, tucking the skirt of her dress against her knees as she did, and extended an inviting hand to the fire-type.

[Michiko]

The man raised a hand to the back of his neck and hummed in thought. "Well... there is, but not on this side of the mountains, I'm afraid. If any source of water will do, though, the ocean is to the east -straight that-a-way." He extended an arm to point eastward. "No worries about getting lost; you can't miss it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 am
[Off Duty Officer]

Michiko didn't know whether to continue to play dumb or not.

Michiko decided to keep on acting. "But can you accompany me? I think I will still get lost."

She sighed in a tiresome way. I just found this pathway not too long ago and just came out of the woods from over there." She pointed to the opposite way she came from to make sure the gathering of trainees and grunts stay hidden.

"Please," she said. "It would mean so much to me if you do."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:19 am
[Michiko]

The man frowned subtly in partially concealed confusion. "Trust me, miss, you have nothing to worry about. There are no more forests between here and there and it's only a short ways. Just head straight east - there really is no way to miss it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:28 am
[Bug Catcher (well, probably not), and back to Rook/Kyle/Anyone else who happens to be back]

"Er, yeah! I bet that's what it was!" Clancy agreed, half-heartedly calling the words as the girl was already darting away. Well, he hadn't expected to get another chance to grab more than the balls he had anyway. And just what the bloody hell was a Shelmet anyway? He'd have to look that up later, if he remembered the name... What was it again? Shelby? Shammaling? Damn, he'd already forgotten... Oh well.

The red-head turned right around and headed in the opposite direction to that which the girl had taken, taking a round-about route, and avoiding places he heard pokemon noises or voices from, until he found himself at the rendezvous.

"'Ey up!" He called, happily, to those already there, and held up the two pokéballs he'd acquired; he was feeling rather pleased with himself, and it showed. "Belting success!"

Of course, a big part of how pleased he was was that he hadn't had to use his pokémon at all to acquire the pokéballs, but he figured he could gloat about that later. Maybe he'd exaggerate his target a bit... the little girl might become a battle girl or something. That'd make him look better...  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:37 am
[Clancy]

"Welcome back," Rook greeted with a nod. "So, how did that go for you?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:25 am
[Rook]

"Damned well! Bloody brilliant! Didn't even break a sweat, ma'am!" Clancy grinned, offering the two pokéballs toward Rook. "Dunno what's in 'em, but I learned they were 'soldiers in training' so they gotta be somethin' bloody good, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 am
[Clancy]

Rook listened to Clancy's self-evaluation of the exercise before giving her feedback, "The idea itself might have been a bit clumsy - if your target had been a little more cautious or self-aware, things could have taken a turn for the worst very quickly. But, there's no point speaking in hypotheticals; all's well that ends well." She extended her hand to receive the offered pokeballs. "Going to let storage find out, then? Your choice, but once they're in that bin, that's where they're staying."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:51 am
Rook

Clancy was still rather pumped up that he'd gotten away so 'clean' so far, so as the hypothetical situations were touched upon, he did deflate just a little, and seemed ready to try and argue his case, before Rook suddenly dismissed the situations she'd spoken of in favour of the result.
He grinned again; now he felt like he'd gotten away with something too. He frowned a little; he did rather want to, at least, see what he'd actually stolen. If it was nothing 'useful', fine, but at least he could brag, potentially, about what he'd managed to get... And if it /was/ something useful, it'd probably be a waste to let it go. The girl had called them 'soldiers', and even if they needed training, something that could be a 'soldier' or a 'knight' sounded like it might pack a punch. What if it turned out to be one of those things with blades or.. bottle-openers... for claws? That would both mean bragging rights -and- something useful...

"Ah, well, ma'am; if ya wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind takin' a peek, see if any owt's useful and the like? Didn't feel much right about letting an unfamilar 'mon out 'til I got back here though..." It was semi-true, but the real reason was much more that he'd simply become excited to have succeeded in the task and hadn't even thought to look at -what- exactly he'd grabbed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 am
[Clancy]

Rook retracted her hand and nodded in gesture to the pokeballs. "Sure, go ahead."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:11 am
[Rook]

Clancy cocked a grin and, perhaps unwisely, decided to release both pokéballs at once.
"Alright; prepare to be bloomin' well impressed!" He was fairly confident he'd stolen something pretty good, despite the evidence against it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:19 am
[Clancy]

Each of the pokeballs opened and released an identical Caterpie. The two caterpillar pokemon looked at each other and then at Clancy, tilting their heads in tandem.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 am
[Rook]

"Uh." Clancy looked back at the Caterpie while they looked at him. "Uh. Maybe they're usin' that... wotsit illusion? Y'know... like that foxy thing?" He tried, after his face thawed out a little from frozen shock.
"... Or... they're just bloody worms..." He frowned, and quickly pressed the buttons to recall them. Well this... was incredibly embarrassing. His face began to match the colour of most of his hair as he sheepishly made to hand the 'balls to Rook once more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:44 am
[Clancy]

Rook, reading the mood, resisted the reflex to respond with humor. "Never can tell with those types," she said instead, accepting the pokeballs and tossing them into the bin alongside Kyle's acquisition. "Could be something useful, or it could be a pile of Metapod that only know Harden. Even a Caterpie will be useful to someone someday, though - rest assured." Whether that 'someone' was a trainee being assigned their first pokemon or a Rocket scientist picking a random pokemon to use in some unethical experiment.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 am
[Rook]

Clancy's eye twitched a little.
"Them bloody worms'll probably -be- metapod one day, 'nless someone's plannin' on using them as fishin' bait..." He grumbled and shook his head, moving off to wait nearby for the others.
"Can't believe it.. It all went so bloody well and then it turns out I went and got bloody bait..." He kicked a rock, scuffing his boot further, and moved to sit down and stew in his sulk for a while.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff