Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:10 pm
POWER BUMP!!!! xp I wanna get started soon, so I'm being a wee bit impatient. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:17 pm
Lord Sithious
POWER BUMP!!!! xp I wanna get started soon, so I'm being a wee bit impatient. sweatdrop

IDK about the others but I'm still fine tuning my profile.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:22 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

IDK about the others but I'm still fine tuning my profile.

No worries then! If it takes time, it takes time. I just want to try and keep activity up if possible, so anyone that that could become interested sees it. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 pm
I've brought the party animal. It's me.

Username: loth17
Name: Julia Mengele (No relation.)
Race/Nationality/Species: German/American born/Human
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: Julia is the stereotypical mad scientist type. She creates solely for the purpose of creating and tends to jump from project to project at a whim. Julia tends not to seek out social interaction but can easily be coaxed out of her lab with promises of food or entertainment. At times it can seem that Julia either does not understand her own importance or does not care.

Education: Two doctorates from the University of Pennsylvania and a masters from Boston University. Has over a decade and a half of experience as an inventor.

Factions: Julia has no membership in any faction. Though she is on friendly terms with quite a few, mostly military and corporate. She is not well liked by humanitarian groups due to her inventions having very unethical uses.

Religion/Philosophy: Agnostic. Julia believes that any supernatural being cannot be tested through scientific means and is therefor not her concern.
Political Ideals: Julia cares very little for matters of politics. To her its all just a bunch of yelling and pretension. Though politicians due tend to have an impact on her work so Julia tends to be nice to them. If forced to pick a side Julia would say she supports the New Social Credit Party.

Biography: Julia was born into a very wealthy old money family. Very little was expected of her by her parents. Be a proper lady, always be polite, stop building homemade explosives in the backyard. So many absurd restrictions placed upon her when all she desired was to learn and to explore. Julia made it into an ivy league school and with the new found freedom away from her parents she went to work. She started small with cute little toy robots and interesting computer programs. But a walking teddy bear and an advanced version of ad block were not what Julia was looking to create. She wanted to build something that would shape the world. Something that would show that she was someone to take seriously. After her college years were over Julia dropped off the radar for a few years. Eventually she submitted something to the scientific, corporate, and military communities. It was an arm, her arm, replaced with a working piece of machinery that could serve all the same functions. What people coming back from war could only dream about had been made into a reality. Julia had what she wanted. She used some of her sizable inheritance to build herself a lab. She avoided being shackled to one company and instead sold her inventions to the highest bidder. The military would buy her weapons, the corporations would buy her computer systems, the humanitarian groups would put her on bad lists and Julia would continue her work. Julia has gotten criticized by multiple groups for many things. Everything from furthering companies abilities to spy on their workers to creating weapons that kill innocent people in the cross fire. Julia pays them no head for she works only for the advancement of knowledge.

Skills: Julia is often considered the godmother of cybernetics for good reason. Her skills in computers and robotics are second to none. Her skills in medicine and biology are second to a few people but still rank pretty high in the academic world. Julia has mastered the art of being able to stay awake for long periods of time in order to keep her research going longer. Though not very socially active Julia can charm, bluff, or intimidate like a politician when she needs to.

Transportation: Julia's main transportation is a large luxury car with a reinforced frame and bullet proof glass. For the transportation of large machinery Julia makes use of an eighteen wheeler.
Home: Julia lives in a large underground facility that also serves as her lab. When she doesn't want visitors she shuts the power to the front doors so that they are incapable of opening.

Likes: Science, robots, working, being left alone, the hum of electricity.
Dislikes: Long conversations, people interfering in her work, people trying to drag her into their agendas.

Weapons: Julia is not a fighter but tends to carry around one of her favorite experiments. A small gun that fires small metal flechettes that each carry a small explosive in them. While unable to pierce most modern combat armors it can do major damage to lightly armored targets.
Clothing: Julia wears a lab coat when she is busy doing her experiments. When not experimenting with some dangerous machine Julia wears a T-shirt and sweat pants.
Powers: Julia has a cybernetic left arm that is slightly stronger than her other arm. It is however much more capable of performing precise movements. Other than that the only power Julia has is her large intellect.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: The World Is Just Awesome (Boom De Yada)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

xlKoralx

Bashful Lover

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:16 am

Username: xlKoralx
Name: Ivonne Meyr
Race/Nationality/Species: Human, Half German and half Irish
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Ivonne is a sick and twisted person, she enjoys watching others suffer in pain. She is very temperamental and optimistic, if things don't go right she gets angry and takes it out on the person who did wrong. Behind her dark figure, Ivonne can be generous sometimes but only to those she is close to.

Rank: She is in charge of the division of assassins that are on the mid level.
Occupation: She does whatever the upper level asks of her, but she does have power over the lower level.
Education: She didn't get much education, she graduated from high school but college didn't interest her none.

[Factions: She doesn't associate with any faction except the Union, only when has to deal with them for her job.

Religion/Philosophy: Ivonne doesn't do the whole church stuff, she believes there is a god and a devil but she won't associate with other religions except her own.
Political Ideals: She despises the government, she isn't in to politics and never well be. She find it all boring and not worth worrying about.
Biography: Ivonne grew up in a small town, everyone she knew growing up treated like she was some kind of freak cause she enjoyed torturing things. When she was 15 her parents wanted her to join them against the union, even though she didn't know what the union was at the time so she refused to help them. But secretly she has been trying to join the Union but they knew who she was and rejected her. Her parents found out along with everyone she knew, they told her they didn't want her around anymore, so she ended up on the streets with nothing. She struggled every day for food, some days she would get work, anything to keep a roof over her head and food in her stomach, one day a few people from the Union was walking around it seemed odd but she followed them. They stopped when they noticed her, they recognized who she was, they asked her about her family. When she told them they took her to the upper level and told them everything, they found it as a good opportunity to use her against her parents and those who oppose of the Union.
Skills: Fighting and Cooking

Transportation: Motorcycle
Home: A apartment in the west side of the city, not big nor small it was just enough space for her.
Dislikes: Girly things, flowers, bright things, government, and cute animals

Weapons: She has a katana she stole from one of the people she tortured on her first mission joining the Union
Clothing: She wears a black tank top with a red and white coat, jeans, dogs tags with her parents names on it (even though they disowned her she still cared after all they're her parents). A necklace with a ring she found on the road one day.

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme Song: Better of Two Evils - Marilyn Manson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 am
Oh, you guys were supposed to post your profiles to the MAIN thread. xp No worries though, just post them there later when you get a chance!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 am
Lord Sithious
Oh, you guys were supposed to post your profiles to the MAIN thread. xp No worries though, just post them there later when you get a chance!

MAybe a profile page to put them up at?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:06 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

MAybe a profile page to put them up at?

That might be a good idea. I usually just do it on the main page, but perhaps it would make things less cluttered.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 am
Just for viewing pleasure, I've got my profile mostly done. Might change a few things before we start but overall I like it;

Username: Phoenix347
Name: Akuro Spade
Nationality: American, although he has moved internationally to various countries.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Akuro is an oddity of a person. While some might diagnose him with social personality disorder, Akuro doesn't like the idea. Generally he's in persona similar to high class business men or politicians, befitting his position within the Union, but not always. Much of the time his personality differs with the person, but he very much values first impressions. His is cunning and manipulative enough to elevate himself to a Union Council seat, and retain it dispite his relatively young age. He favors listening to orchestral music and playing the piano.

Occupation: Head of heavy machinery and weapons development in the Union
Education: Various Engineering degrees, Biology degrees, Physics degrees

Factions: The Union

Philosophy: Athiest
Political Ideals: Akuro calls himself a 'cybernetic reformist'. Essentially, he is very supportive of incorporating cybernetics and advanced technology into daily life. Within the Union, he is one of the more adamant politicians, and prefers legitimate business. The Union's advantage of the black market contacts, underworld connections and under-the-table deals generally keep him more satisfied than he would be a legitimate business man or politician.

Biography: Born in America to an English father and Chinese mother, whose backgrounds touch almost half the major countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Akuro was raised within a strict household. For his rebellious years, he seeked to install himself in his school's student council where he would take advantage of loopholes to extend the length of the president's power. He was on track to being a successful politician or a lawyer, but held a fascination with machines. He jumped from college to college on engineering courses, and as technology progressed, he began to take an interest in what he referred to as biomechanical engineering.

While completing yet another degree, his family pulled him back to their home in France, and decided to involve him in their affairs of the Union. However, they were killed shortly after achieving the second tier by a feuding family. In response, Akuro devoted two years to reaching the Council seat of his division and thoroughly cleaning out the feuding family from his division. He refocused much of his division after that to industry, specifically weapons and heavy machinery. While there is a small biological section, its only focus is on cybernetic research and design. Akuro contributes to his division greatly, designing some of the new military tech that allowed China and recently Russia to rival the 'western giant'.

Within the Union, he has been a more relaxed councilman, paying little attention during their rare meetings, but his capability outside those rooms has prevented any from removing him forcefully. He enjoys the debates they enter however, and even though he may not seem interested in influencing the world, he does so very much on his own. His power within the Union is strikingly similar to the others, almost setting him as a baseline for comparison. Politically, he meets with national leaders often on industry and military technology, economically, he's wary enough to prevent loss of production and profit.

Skills: Mechanical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Weapons designing

Transportation: Council private transports such as stealth planes.
Home: Changes at random based on current investigation against him.

Likes: Cybernetics, future tech, designing, orchestral music
Dislikes:Union council squabbles, dramatic characters, ignorance

Weapons: While his guards hold most of the firepower, Akuro does carry a personally designed 10mm pistol and taser gun.
Clothing: Generally wears a white button down shirt with a tie, black slacks, black loafers, and a long coat. He sometimes changes his attire based on his current location.

Picture: User Image
Theme Song: Agnus Dei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:35 am
Phoenix347
Just for viewing pleasure, I've got my profile mostly done. Might change a few things before we start but overall I like it;

Username: Phoenix347
Name: Akuro Spade
Nationality: American, although he has moved internationally to various countries.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Akuro is an oddity of a person. While some might diagnose him with social personality disorder, Akuro doesn't like the idea. Generally he's in persona similar to high class business men or politicians, befitting his position within the Union, but not always. Much of the time his personality differs with the person, but he very much values first impressions. His is cunning and manipulative enough to elevate himself to a Union Council seat, and retain it dispite his relatively young age. He favors listening to orchestral music and playing the piano.

Occupation: Head of heavy machinery and weapons development in the Union
Education: Various Engineering degrees, Biology degrees, Physics degrees

Factions: The Union

Philosophy: Athiest
Political Ideals: Akuro calls himself a 'cybernetic reformist'. Essentially, he is very supportive of incorporating cybernetics and advanced technology into daily life. Within the Union, he is one of the more adamant politicians, and prefers legitimate business. The Union's advantage of the black market contacts, underworld connections and under-the-table deals generally keep him more satisfied than he would be a legitimate business man or politician.

Biography: Born in America to an English father and Chinese mother, whose backgrounds touch almost half the major countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Akuro was raised within a strict household. For his rebellious years, he seeked to install himself in his school's student council where he would take advantage of loopholes to extend the length of the president's power. He was on track to being a successful politician or a lawyer, but held a fascination with machines. He jumped from college to college on engineering courses, and as technology progressed, he began to take an interest in what he referred to as biomechanical engineering.

While completing yet another degree, his family pulled him back to their home in France, and decided to involve him in their affairs of the Union. However, they were killed shortly after achieving the second tier by a feuding family. In response, Akuro devoted two years to reaching the Council seat of his division and thoroughly cleaning out the feuding family from his division. He refocused much of his division after that to industry, specifically weapons and heavy machinery. While there is a small biological section, its only focus is on cybernetic research and design. Akuro contributes to his division greatly, designing some of the new military tech that allowed China and recently Russia to rival the 'western giant'.

Within the Union, he has been a more relaxed councilman, paying little attention during their rare meetings, but his capability outside those rooms has prevented any from removing him forcefully. He enjoys the debates they enter however, and even though he may not seem interested in influencing the world, he does so very much on his own. His power within the Union is strikingly similar to the others, almost setting him as a baseline for comparison. Politically, he meets with national leaders often on industry and military technology, economically, he's wary enough to prevent loss of production and profit.

Skills: Mechanical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Weapons designing

Transportation: Council private transports such as stealth planes.
Home: Changes at random based on current investigation against him.

Likes: Cybernetics, future tech, designing, orchestral music
Dislikes:Union council squabbles, dramatic characters, ignorance

Weapons: While his guards hold most of the firepower, Akuro does carry a personally designed 10mm pistol and taser gun.
Clothing: Generally wears a white button down shirt with a tie, black slacks, black loafers, and a long coat. He sometimes changes his attire based on his current location.

Picture: User Image
Theme Song: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU

As I said in my PM, wonderfully done! I think you'll do the organization justice with this character (though I don't expect the organization itself to be doing much justice xP).  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:52 pm
I'll have to finish my profile later I've got a lot of other things I've got to give attention to first, but you can expect it soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm
Is there a profile page where I can view already accepted profiles?  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm
Xelyn_X13
Is there a profile page where I can view already accepted profiles?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24717335  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:15 pm
Thank you, that is very helpful. ^__^  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:47 am
Just bumping this so anyone new folks who might be interested see it. I'm close to done my profile as well, won't be changing much more at this point I think, but still having a bit of a dilemma with theme songs. xP Also may be creating another character or two as well, not sure if I'll give them super deep profiles though, we'll see.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff