Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for Literate Role Players (1 x 1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:04 pm
Aster -- rem

I can do the male role. :'D
Sadly Im more use to playing male roles than I do female
so its more comfortable. :'x if thats alright with you.

No, it's perfectly okay. ^.^ I've been playing a lot of male roles a lot lately, so I'm kinda glad you took that off of my shoulders. I'd like to get back into a female role every once in a while. Who would be starting?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:41 pm
MultiAsh
No, it's perfectly okay. ^.^ I've been playing a lot of male roles a lot lately, so I'm kinda glad you took that off of my shoulders. I'd like to get back into a female role every once in a while. Who would be starting?

sorry about the delay.
my little sister came and took over the computer with disney songs.
been on a singing spree xD

&& I dont think it matters who starts but if you dont want to I can. : D

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 pm
Aster -- rem

sorry about the delay.
my little sister came and took over the computer with disney songs.
been on a singing spree xD

&& I dont think it matters who starts but if you dont want to I can. : D

Hehe. xD That's adorable. xD

But yeah, could you start it? ^.^; I'm gonna eat dinner first before I reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:13 pm
MultiAsh
Hehe. xD That's adorable. xD

But yeah, could you start it? ^.^; I'm gonna eat dinner first before I reply.

was having dinner as well biggrin
and hehe it definitely was. my sister's favorite song is let it go from frozen.
shes six and knows the entire lyric. every single day that song is playing lol

and forgot to ask. where do you want the role-play to start?
just as the elf kingdom is being invaded? or when the king is marching back
to his kingdom with the elf princess already his prisoner?

and also- if using picture- is anime fine?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:09 pm
Aster -- rem
was having dinner as well biggrin
and hehe it definitely was. my sister's favorite song is let it go from frozen.
shes six and knows the entire lyric. every single day that song is playing lol

and forgot to ask. where do you want the role-play to start?
just as the elf kingdom is being invaded? or when the king is marching back
to his kingdom with the elf princess already his prisoner?

and also- if using picture- is anime fine?

You can start it however you want. I'm fine with where ever you feel it should start. ^.^ And yes, anime pictures are perfectly fine.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:32 am
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu
Pairing List
Teacher x Student*
Doctor x Patient*
Circus Freak x Citizen*

The ones with asterisks really interest me.

Alright. So, out of the ones with the asterisks by them, which one are you really fond of?

The DoctorxPatient one I've wanted to try for long time (sadly, they never really got off the ground) and I think the Circus idea could give some creative leeway.
I did have an idea to combine the TeacherxStudent and Circus FreakxCitizen plots: An orphan joins the circus and is placed with a more experienced 'teacher' to learn to blow the audiences' minds, though how will the performers react to knowing the orphan.... kept a very large secret back?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 am
Kaosujin Ryu
The DoctorxPatient one I've wanted to try for long time (sadly, they never really got off the ground) and I think the Circus idea could give some creative leeway.
I did have an idea to combine the TeacherxStudent and Circus FreakxCitizen plots: An orphan joins the circus and is placed with a more experienced 'teacher' to learn to blow the audiences' minds, though how will the performers react to knowing the orphan.... kept a very large secret back?

That one sounds very interesting. I really like your idea for the Teacher x Student/ Circus Freak x Citizen idea. Perhaps the secret secret causes the orphan's teacher to act different towards him/ her. It's brilliant.

As for the Doctor x Patient one, I haven't thought of a plot for that one yet, but I've also been itching to try out that idea. I've been trying to think of a way where the doctor would sort of have to make house calls to the patient at his/ her place, or something of the sort.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 am
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

That one sounds very interesting. I really like your idea for the Teacher x Student/ Circus Freak x Citizen idea. Perhaps the secret secret causes the orphan's teacher to act different towards him/ her. It's brilliant.

As for the Doctor x Patient one, I haven't thought of a plot for that one yet, but I've also been itching to try out that idea. I've been trying to think of a way where the doctor would sort of have to make house calls to the patient at his/ her place, or something of the sort.

I would think that a doctor would have to make house calls if the patient either lives way outside of a town or has no phone contact. I lean primarily towards male roles, myself, though I can do female roles fairly well. I'd be open to doubling up on characters [like one plays a female, the other plays a male attracted to said female and vice-versa].  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 am
Kaosujin Ryu
I would think that a doctor would have to make house calls if the patient either lives way outside of a town or has no phone contact. I lean primarily towards male roles, myself, though I can do female roles fairly well. I'd be open to doubling up on characters [like one plays a female, the other plays a male attracted to said female and vice-versa].

I'm not sure, honestly. I tend to lean towards female roles, though I can play male roles, too, so I think we're alright, there. So, if we want to do two different role plays (ie Teacher x Student/ Circus and Doctor x Patient), we should brainstorm a plot for the Doctor x Patient idea. We seem to already have an idea for the other one.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 am
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm not sure, honestly. I tend to lean towards female roles, though I can play male roles, too, so I think we're alright, there. So, if we want to do two different role plays (ie Teacher x Student/ Circus and Doctor x Patient), we should brainstorm a plot for the Doctor x Patient idea. We seem to already have an idea for the other one.

I've been trying to think of something -- other than the semi-usual car accident (used that the last three times I've tried to get this idea rolling, though it does tend to work). What if someone were climbing in the mountains and had an accident, unaware a doctor was nearby and heard the accident happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 am
Kaosujin Ryu
I've been trying to think of something -- other than the semi-usual car accident (used that the last three times I've tried to get this idea rolling, though it does tend to work). What if someone were climbing in the mountains and had an accident, unaware a doctor was nearby and heard the accident happen?

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. A rock climbing accident, and a doctor that was possibly on vacation was nearby when it happened. It's brilliant! Okay, now it's time for roles.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 am
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. A rock climbing accident, and a doctor that was possibly on vacation was nearby when it happened. It's brilliant! Okay, now it's time for roles.

I'd do the doctor, but I don't know much about medicine (maybe because the most medicine I ever take is aspirin and rarely, Nyquil, lol.). So I'd likely be better as the patient.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am
Kaosujin Ryu
I'd do the doctor, but I don't know much about medicine (maybe because the most medicine I ever take is aspirin and rarely, Nyquil, lol.). So I'd likely be better as the patient.

I don't know much about medicine, either. I don't think much people who aren't in medicine know much about medicine anyways. We'd just have to wing it. ^.^;

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:12 pm
MultiAsh
Kaosujin Ryu

I don't know much about medicine, either. I don't think much people who aren't in medicine know much about medicine anyways. We'd just have to wing it. ^.^;

It's funny... I've found winging a doctor role actually turns out better than actually knowing what it's like to be one, lol.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff