Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:27 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: I hate being busy irl. Still can't get a wink of sleep....))
((So....um.....question. Is Jaster the only one fighting to keep things from destruction and everyone else is bad....forgive me for asking. Or is Sinato and Mistress still here?))

Jaster was starting to feel the potion wear off slowly. However he kept fighting. He knew if he had stopped fighting, this world and many others would stop existing.

Jaster gave a high pitched howl as War hit with her flurry of attacks directly onto him, some of it was in pain, however he was pulling together all of his will for a strong attack without the boost, not knowing how much longer he'd have it for.

His blood started to leak into the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:54 pm
kalenakeeper
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: I am still here was just waiting for your post.Ok I am working on getting Mistress out of the fight that why she is doing what she did in this post.))

User Image

Mistress cut her song and launched herself back away from the coming attack. "Let's see how you survive this." She mused to herself as she landed. She stabbed her keyblade into the ground infront of herself and smiled as a red aura emanated from her body, small bolts of black lightning flashed around her. "Hope your ready not." Mistress stated lifting her arms and making a circle with her hands, the energy surrounding her poured between her hands. Her guitar key was playing a melody on its own causing Mistress's attack to charge faster and forcing her to put almost all of her energy into it. Her hair and the trail from her coat were being tossed back and forth as her attack reached it's peek. "Heartless! Hold her down!" She ordered as her guitar changed to a possession song forcing the remaining force of Sinato's army to quickly surround Veix and the symphony master.

"Now DIE!" Mistress yelled pushing her arms out and firing all of her energy into this one shoot straight at Veix and the heartless that surrounded her.

User Image

Sinato shock his head at Xalyk's remark, then was distracted by the energy he felt being used, this distracted him enough that Xalyks' attack hit him square in the chest smashing him into and through his own barrier.

Sinato crashed into the ground as his barrier fully dispersed. "I deserved that one. Shouldn't of lost my focus."
He said in pain from the attack. As Sinato got to his feet he saw what Mistress was doing once again becoming distracted. "Damn it Mistress.." He was now mad as he realized who all would be affected by the blast. "We aren't finished here." He said only giving Xalyk a quick glance and taking off turning his body into pure darkness.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veix watched as the heartless from Sinato's army began to surround her and the Symphony Master. However, this wasn't Sinato's doing, Veix looked towards Mistress, knowing she was the one controlling. She was confused, why did Mistress want to capture her so badly? Despite her situation, she continued to play, and while doing so, pointed her guitar rifle at the heartless that surrounded her and the Symphony Master. On her command, the remaining dark orbs that floated around her crashed themselves into the surrounding heartless. However, it seemed as if no matter how much she killed off, more would replace them. She stepped back, bumping her back into the Symphony Master. She looked up at the Symphony Master with a concerned expression, she didn't want it to suffer the same fate she would.

So, as a final act, she played her guitar in a different tune. She pointed her guitar rifle at the Symphony Master, and suddenly, a dark orb shot out of it. But as soon as it touched the Symphony Master, it turned into a bubble-like barrier that held the Symphony Master inside of it. She put her hand on the bubble barrier, then pushed it away from her. As it rolled towards the heartless that surrounded them, the heartless would discover that as soon as they touched the bubble, they would disintegrate from touching the bubble. Veix watched as the bubble safely got the Symphony Master out of the surrounding heartless.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:37 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk watched as Sinato seemed to leave for now, probably because of what was happening between Mistress and Veix. The buckler blade on Xalyk's arm clicked a few times again, "I can wait I guess." Xalyk then looked towards Veix, noticing that she had basically saved the Symphony Master's life from whatever was about to happen to her. Xalyk sighed, "You care too much about...that'll lead to your downfall one day." Xalyk was about to head into Veix's direction to help her, but a few of what remained of Sinato's army blocked Xalyk's way. "I'm surprised you guys aren't under that crazy woman's influence too." Xalyk then charged at the heartless in the way and began to fight with them.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:39 pm
kalenakeeper
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image

The blast Mistress fired was closing the gap between herself and Veix quickly, it's red glow lighting up the area it passed over and ripping the ground beneath it away. The darkness that was actually Sinato's body gathered a few steps away from Veix, as he took form the attack hit his hand which he had extended outwards just before solidifying his body. The impact caused a shockwave around Sinato, it would of felt like a strong gust of wind but nothing damaging as he had absorbed the force of the attack into himself. Dust was kicked up from the remaining energy and as it cleared a trail of smoke could be seen trailing from the palm of Sinato's hand.

Certain that the blast was done and that Mistress wouldn't be able to launch any more attacks like that Sinato turned around and looked at Veix. "My friends return home and rest." He spoke to the pure heartless surrounding the girl and the symphony master. The heartless regained control of themselves as they heard him speak. One of the heartless still wanted to fight but noticed the expression Sinato was making and backed down and followed the others as they returned to the realm darkness. "No more of my friends will fall today." Sinato stated turning his attention to the girl. "You are different from the others....Thank you." He said and turned back to where Mistress was and slowly walked towards the Fallen woman with out explaining why he was thanking Veix when all she did was try to protect an enemy from his allies attack.

The heartless man shortly reached Mistress who had lost the energy to stand and was now sitting on her legs. "You better run and hope I don't find you." He said in a calm voice hiding the hatred he now had for her, verbally physically he had grabbed her by the collar of her jacket and lifted her of the ground. He opened a door of darkness a distance behind her as he changed how he held her moving his hand from her collar to her throat and in one motion he tossed her into the portal knowing she was going to hit whatever was on the other side with just as much force as he had absorbed from her earlier attack. The door closed behind her and Sinato then turned his attention back to the battle at hand his army of pure blood heartless gone leaving Jaster and himself to fight the remaining battle.

"Jaster you better finish this quick if you want to find her." Sinato stated returning himself to his now numerous opponents. "So who is first or do I get to fight you all at once?" He asked getting into a battle ready stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

War whistled to get jasters attentions as she put both her hands together and slamming them over jasters head slamming him down to the ground making a massive hole
The bosses that were rushing mistress suddenly turn and run towards veix scooping her up out of the crowed of heartless getting her to safety the bosses having an overwintering function to keep her safe on wars order.
even as her bubble removed parts of the bosses they picked her up one by one losing parts of their bodies till they put her in safety and started fighting the heartless back away from her to keep veix safe from them.

{OOC: its short cause i am not well

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:02 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: I need coffee. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much))
((This attack isn't one of Jaster's normal attacks, actually first and maybe only time he'll use it))

Jaster heard what Sinato said as War literally pushed him deep into the ground.
Jaster sighed.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do..." he murmured, knowing no one will hear him.

As his blood fell into the ground, he started to feel the fire within it. Tendrils came from the pools of blood Jaster was losing. The tendrils turned sharp and went at War as she was pummeling Jaster into the ground. The attack was to pierce enough of War to eradicate it from its current host.

The attack from afar looked like a spider's legs to pull in its prey to its doom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix was surprised when the heartless bosses had saved her, and watched as she was taken away from the crowd and Sinato. She couldn't help but think about what he said, that she was...different from the others. When she was taken to a safe spot, she bowed her head at them in thanks, watching as they returned to fighting. She looked back towards Sinato as she continued to play her guitar.
Veix's little nobody crawled out from under Veix's hood and sat atop her head, "Heh, what an idiot." it said, its voice seemed to have change to a deeper, darker tone. "What's he calling you different for? You're just like every other nobody, no feelings, no heart, you just do what you're supposed to do." it said as it picked at its teeth...mouth, "As long as you get your own heart, you could care less about others. Right?" it said, patting Veix's head.
Veix furrowed her eyebrows and looked down, she couldn't help but feel somewhat...offended about what it said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:46 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

By the time Xalyk was finished fighting the heartless in the way, it seemed that Veix was pulled out of danger. Xalyk sighed, "That's good, guess she's more valuable than she thinks she is here." Then Xalyk noticed Jaster's attack on War, "What the..."

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 pm
War

With the body being pulled apart from war her grew mad and broke out of the host sending her into a near by wall where she fell over un moving but alive.
But war had gained enough power to bring him self out of his host at any time he just preferred it in there where it was safe. But now he was out and without even waiting or talking he lifted up his hand his spear appearing in his hand as suddenly and he swung it across at jaster. the ground everywhere that the spear past over was cut cleanly and quickly. It cut through the shell of the barrier that was holding them in as well as many of the armies killing everything instantly.

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:30 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: Huge Picture 0_0 ))

Jaster got up from his last attack just narrowly avoiding War's next attack. He gave a sigh of relief that Luciel was now separate of war. Now he didn't have to hold back.

"I don't think so." Jaster said, his voice was rumbly as he formed a lance made out of his own blood and sent it up to the sky to reinforce the barrier. He knew there were enemies out of the barrier now from War's attack, however whatever he could hold back would have to be enough.

His keyblade formed into his hands, however getting covered in blood. As soon as he landed on the ground again, he jumped again and used fire to give him a aerial boost to attack War.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image

Sinato lowered his guard as he witnessed War being torn from his host and his following attack. "Disrespectful." Sinato stated watching the bodies of countless heartless disperse into nothing from an attack launched by their own summoner. He wanted nothing more than to smack war around for his obvious betrayal to the heartless, but knew this was Jaster's fight.

Sinato turned himself into darkness again and traveled quickly to where Veix was. "I would ask that you end your support of War." He spoke calmly as his body took form behind the female nobody. "You see how he treats those he considers minions, not caring if they are in the way of such an attack." He added then looked over towards the ongoing fight just as Jaster launched himself at War.

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Organization Member #3

Veix stopped playing her guitar when she witnessed War decimate everything that was in the way of his spear. Especially the heartless, the ones that were on their side, and the ones that were of Sinato's army. She fell to her knees, shocked at War's action. All the heartless that had helped her...gone. What was the point for her to play anymore...both sides were reduced to nothing but few, and obviously, War didn't need any
Veix's little nobody clapped its hands, "Wow, that was a good attack, good thing we weren't in that." it said, amazed at War's strength. It looked at Sinato whom appeared behind Veix, "Hey! Bugger off!" it said, pointing at Sinato, "You're our enemy, don't go ordering us what to do." It patted Veix's head, "Anyway, Veix isn't the one who calls the shots, she's an order follower. Whatever our boss says goes."
Veix lowered her head, and turned it enough to look at Sinato. She seemed to have a saddened expression on her face. She looked up at her little nobody, as if wanting it to say something to Sinato for her.
The little nobody scratched its head, "What? You want me to tell him that? Tch...I don't see the point, but fine." It looked at Sinato, "She wanted me to tell you that even if they did oppose the Horsemen, the Horsemen would still have their way." It folded its arms, nodding, "I personally think its a good idea we take their side, wouldn't wanna be on their bad side when they rule the universe after all." it said before making a sort of "Kekeke" laugh.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:16 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk was in the battlefield when War had swung his spear to destroy the barrier and most of the army of both sides. Xalyk quickly fell to the ground to avoid getting cut in half. Xalyk watched as the army of heartless was in was all cut in half and dispersed into nothingness. Xalyk looked towards War, "Damn...if I was hit by that, I think I would've been incapacitated...talk about friendly fire..." Xalyk got up and dusted off any rubble, then looked towards Veix, noticing Sinato was behind her, "Hm...?" this piqued curiosity.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:26 am
War

War did not speck he simply lifted up his lance and started attacking jaster back clashing with him in blow for blow faster and faster every time. Every blast of energy that was clashed was sent flying into the air hitting random things buildings the ground a few heading towards the others in the area. The pure destructive energy blowing up huge parts before setting it on fire.

{OOC: iv been so tired lately

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff