Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Demon High (Open. Accepting.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 am
User Image
Akiro
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Dormitory main room
With: Melissa Drake
Moods; Calm/Curious
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Hello Valany!))

"No, Ariko finds it best to switch after the adrenaline fades. I think I've sustained more bruises than he has like this." Well if you just learned to punch someone I wouldn't fight all our battles. Will you always find something to comment on? Why yes, for example that girl that walked by. Didn't notice her eh? Sure enough, someone had walked by, someone who apparently had more money to spend on clothing, as Melissa looked down at herself before muttering a comment on the girl.

I smell a catfight! Right, like that's ever going to happen. There was one last year. Some zombie and a vamp girl, remember? No, I don't. There was the sound of someone hitting the flooring, and Akiro turned to see the girl both Ariko and Melissa mentioned. Her voice was oddly soothing for some reason. Hey, buddy, you doin fine there? She's got a nice voice. Hey, it's a special voice, so what. What are you talking about? Need a hint? Odysseus and earwax

Oh... Right. Now who feels stupid. Want me to take over? I'm fine, thanks. We both go down with the ship here so don't mention it. After having his other practically save him from fawning, Akiro introduced himself. "No actually, we're returning. Full three years on both of us, are you new? My name's Akiro, and if you don't mind me asking, are you a siren by chance?" Don't introduce me. You'll have to eventually. Then I'll do it later.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:48 am
User Image

((OOC: I'm being bratty XD ))

Melissa stared at her feet as the girl pranced to the landing and came to a rest beside them. Her voice was melodious, but Melissa maintained her grouchy look at the fact that the girl had addressed them. Probably to flaunt herself some more. She shoved her hands back into her hoodie pockets, and chewed on her lollipop, determined not to speak for fear that she would say something rude or sarcastic. She had a hard time keeping her words censored, sometimes.

Mel rolled her eyes when Akiro engaged in conversation, carefully looking away from the girl so that she wouldn't see Melissa's obviously petty action. Normally, she was quite friendly, and even chipper. However, if someone managed to check off any of the things that Mel disliked in a person, you were automatically on her bad side. Those three things happened to be the overly wealthy, bullies and Goblins. This poor girl had the misfortune of hitting at least one of those targets.

Right, my little pooh bear, wanna take a chance?
Wanna sip this smooth air, kick it in the sand?
I'd say I told you so but you just gonna cry.
You just wanna know those peanut butter vibes.

My, my simple sir, this ain't gonna work.
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs.
I can't take this place, no I can't take this place.
I just wanna go where I can get some space.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Valany Valterria

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:04 am
User Image

Alexstrasza Ortega
I feel that walking has become another chore ,
I don't think I can go on walking anymore,
F orgive me for those words,
I know they're but a cliche to you,
B ut life is tiring,
M y feet are feeling sore,
I wish that I could have a bit of time,
T o heal the ache that's growing stronger all the time.

User Image

Alexstrasza cocked her head to the side as she listened as he told her that they were both Juniors, which seems odd because she has never seen them before. She snickered when he asked if she was new. "No. I am a Junior as well. Strange I haven't seen you both around before." Her melodic voice filled the room again. Her eyes slightly widened when he asked if she was a Siren. She giggled, everyone else in the room stopping whatever they were doing for a moment to watch her laugh. "What gave it away?" She responded. Alexstrasza looked over at the other girl and smirked, noticing her foul attitude.

Alexstrasza grabs her shirt again and bows, even crossing her legs. She leans up again, her golden eyes glistening.
"I am Alexstrasza Ortega, Junior, Siren." She drops the formal act, flipping her hair and placing her hand on her hip, clutching her rabbit with her other hand, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you all." She smiles. She eyes the girl with the terrible attitude, the girls horrible mood practically radiating off of her. "And you are?"

User Image

In this lonely world of mine,
W henever things are going rather happily it turns out life is just,
Playing a trick on me,
It's slightly shameful to admit the truth,
Iend up in tears and so returns the same old melancholy.

Mood: Curious, Sly, Proud
Theme: Alexstrasza Ortega's Theme
OOC: Job interview today so I might be a little late at posting! My apologies!!

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 am
User Image
Akiro
With: Melissa Drake, Alexstrasza Ortega
Moods; Calm/Curious

((OOC: short post))

Akiro glanced over to Melissa when Alexstrasza, Did her parents want people to forget it or something? Shhhh., asked for her name. He could tell by her sour attitude and comment from earlier there was going to be some friction between the two. Told you, catfight! Not yet. Soon my dear boy, soon. We've got someone from the Ortega family and Melissa, there's gonna be a fight.

Ortega? Does it sound familiar or something? Nope, just big time sirens. Wanna switch? I'm fine. Fine, I'll just sit here keeping you from making a fool of yourself. That seems like something that'd come from you, not me. Sure, just keep telling yourself that.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

culie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Ember

Ember ended up getting lost, despite the signs, but was more than happy when she saw a group of older students talking. She rushed up eagerly, but then recognized one of the boys faces,

"YOU! ITS YOU!" she shouted out at him. She didn't care if the whole school heard her, "You dropped us down the dumbwaiter shaft! You could've killed us! Are you crazy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:52 pm
culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

User Image

Michael Hayes
Michael saw the anger behind Ember and quickly grabbed her shoulders to stop her from trying to hurt the boy. "Hey now lets calm down a bit ok? I'm sure it was an accident right?"

HyperFox2

culie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
Ember

Ember shook of Micheal's grasp, "An accident? I'd like to know how he accidentally pulled a lever, or did whatever he did, and after doing so, if it were an accident, didn't holler 'Sorry' or come down to see if we were dead!"

Ember noticed that the kids she was yelling at were older than her and Michael. She was starting to wonder if she could take them in a fight before remind herself school hadn't started and how disappointed her grandparents would be if she got expelled before she had even taken step in her first class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
Akiro-Ariko
With: Melissa, Alexstrasza, Ember, Michael
Moods; Calm/Curious

((OOC: Welp there goes entertainment for the page...))

Someone yelled at the three, yelling about the dumbwaiter. Before even spotting them the two halves knew who they were. Well that came pretty fast to bite us in the- Told you you'd have to deal with this. Switch? Make up for this. Fine, just switch. The body switched moments before the two people approached. The seemed younger, probably freshmen to the school.

"Can you quiet down? You're attracting a lot of attention . I didn't send anyone down any dumbwaiter." What are you doing!? It's called having fun. Try it once in a while. That's not the point! I said I'd make up for this, she'll spend a day looking and come back empty handed. Looking for what? "Look, maybe it was my other twin. He looks exactly like me, name's an anagram as well. I'm Akiro, my brother's Ariko." What are you doing?! While dormant, they learned to act as the other if the situation called for it.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

((OOC: No worries! I had to work literally all day .-. so I feel the posting struggle lol

Also editing cause I wrote it at the same time as you Phoenix lol))

Melissa rolled her eyes again when the name finally came out. Of course she was an Ortega. The whole attitude made complete sense now. Melissa's viewpoint was still unwavering. She crossed her arms and took a very defensive stance as the Siren addressed her. "Melissa." She said, giving no other information than that. She was not ready to give this Ortega girl her entire life story. Maybe. If she discovered at some point that she was wrong in her first impression of Alexstrasza. But for now she was stubborn as ever in her stance.

Just then, some little redhead girl came racing up to them, shouting angrily at Akiro/Ariko. Melissa blinked stupidly for a second, forgetting all about her decidedly grumpy mood. "He.... dropped you down a dumbwaiter shaft...?" She looked back and forth between Akiro and the girl as another boy tried to calm the girl down. She was about to say that that didn't sound like something Akiro would do, but then it hit her that Ariko had probably been in control when that happened. She suddenly burst into laughter, thinking about the situation. She looked back at Akiro as he "explained". Deciding to join the charade, she said, "Yeah, that sounds like something Ariko would do, not Akiro. He's pretty elusive though. Especially after pulling a stunt like that." She smirked at him out of the corner of her eye, still thinking the whole thing was pretty hilarious.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

Alexstrasza Ortega
I feel that walking has become another chore ,
I don't think I can go on walking anymore,
F orgive me for those words,
I know they're but a cliche to you,
B ut life is tiring,
M y feet are feeling sore,
I wish that I could have a bit of time,
T o heal the ache that's growing stronger all the time.

User Image

Alexstrasza smirked at the girl, Melissa, watching her frustration grow. Her attention turned to the two who seemed to join them, some red head girl going on about some shaft and some other brown haired guy telling everyone to calm down. She shook her head, crossing her arms and cocking her head to the side as she watched them argue for a moment,

Her attention snapped to Akiro as he seemed to change. She watched him like a hawk. When he explained, a knowing smile lit up her face.
"Doppelganger." She stated. "I knew there was something about you." Her melodic voice sounding through out the room, seeming to dance among the walls.

User Image

In this lonely world of mine,
W henever things are going rather happily it turns out life is just,
Playing a trick on me,
It's slightly shameful to admit the truth,
Iend up in tears and so returns the same old melancholy.

Mood: Curious, Sly, Proud
Theme: Alexstrasza Ortega's Theme
OOC:

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

culie

Hyper_Fox2

Valany Valterria

Distinct Hunter

culie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
Ember

Ember blushed, "Oh, I didn't... Twins? Really?" she sighed, feeling very embarrassed, "Well... sorry. But tell your brother he's not off my list!" She went to walk off, but slowly turned around, "Can you actually tell us where the Caf is? I'm los- a little turned around."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
Ariko
Where at: Dormitory main room.
With: Melissa, Alexstrasza, Ember, Michael
Moods; Surprised/

((OOC: Or, you know, nevermind then.))

Melissa was able to cue into Ariko's joke, the siren unfortunately, decided to kill the mood. Ariko glared in her direction before turning back to the freshmen. Luckily she fell for it, something Ariko knew Akiro would chew him out for. Why did I have to get stuck with you... Would you rather have a girl? Good point. Carry on, "Just down that way. Follow the hall and take a left." He pointed down one of the hallways. If she could miss the cafeteria, then there was no hope for her. When he thought they were far away, Ariko turned back to the siren, snapping his fingers.

"Correcto! Point to Ortega!" he said so the two with him. "I present to you the infamous Akiro/Ariko duo! Yours truly is in fact Ariko. What gave it away? The sense of familiarity? The feeling I was easy to approach? Or perhaps you've already fallen head over heels for me?" You scare more people of than I... Ya, but I'm more fun to have around. Melissa agrees. "Hey, Mel, who's more fun to be with? Me or my other?"

Hyper_Fox2

culie

Finn Fish Fallen Angel

noahhue

Phoenix347

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Valany Valterria

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

culie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
Ember

"Wait... so there's no twin?" Ember put her hands on her hips, practicing her grandmother's scowl. "So you were actually the one who almost sent me to my death, then lied to me, then... I hate high school. This isn't worth it." She grabbed Micheal's arm and started to walk away, "If you have any secrets to share spit them out, because this entire day has been exhausting. And we haven't even found our classrooms."

She was walking away now, but she planned on putting worms in his dorm room pillows. She'd just have to find out which ones. Or maybe she could flood his dorm hall... The list of silent revenge for the rest of the year grew on and on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

((OOC: This is really short, sorry .-. ))

Melissa rolled her eyes at Ariko as the angry Freshie dragged the other boy off. She glanced to the Siren. "You could have at least waited 'til she left to have your epiphany..." She grumbled, then turned to answer Ariko's question. "I'm partial to the both of you. You complete each other." She answered with a grin, unable to imagine one without the other after the length of time that she had known the Doppelganger. The little dumbwaiter incident had broken her icy shell just a bit, and opened her up to her more usual self. She still didn't like Ortega, but acting grumpy was pretty exhausting for her. Plus, she wasn't going to be sour towards her friend, just the Siren. She shot a single glare at the girl out of the corner of her eye.

User Image

Phoenix347

Valany Valterria

culie

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:05 pm
((I already had it where they walked away before he said it...))
culie

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces