Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate Role Players (1 x1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:14 am
Pearl51
I'll PM you that's just easier for me if you don't mind. Also please excuse any typos. I just got a new laptop and I'm still adjusting to the new keyboard. smile

Yeah sure. That's really no problem. ^.^ Go ahead and do what you feel you need to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:07 am
MultiAsh

Okay I went ahead and PMed you some stuff. I didn't put a whole lot of ideas in there but just the ones I was kind of looking into. So if there is one you preferred more just let me know and I can expound on my idea for that particular pairing. smile  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:34 am
MultiAsh

Are you still looking for rp partners or your schedule pretty filled up now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:29 am
GalaxyCommander
Are you still looking for rp partners or your schedule pretty filled up now?

I can accept another role play, yeah.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:41 pm
MultiAsh

I can accept another role play, yeah.

Alright so my next question to you would be what kind of rp are you in the mood for? Personally I am open for most things and not too particular at this moment. Although I don't do slice of life rp's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:43 pm
GalaxyCommander
Alright so my next question to you would be what kind of rp are you in the mood for? Personally I am open for most things and not too particular at this moment. Although I don't do slice of life rp's.

I should be asking you which one you're interested in the most, and then we can go from there. Personally, I like everything I wrote down, so it's difficult for me to choose, understandably.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:52 pm
MultiAsh

I should be asking you which one you're interested in the most, and then we can go from there. Personally, I like everything I wrote down, so it's difficult for me to choose, understandably.

Okay lol. well I guess I could ask you like this do you have any rich rp story ideas that could make the rp long term? aside from that....

Kitsune x Human

Student x Foreign Exchange Student (probably with a twist though)

Elf Ranger x Rogue

Rebel x Jock (With this I would go much more in detail though such as define a different world where the jock is more of like enlisted military and the rebel is actually a rebel.)

Evil Lord x Princess x Knight ( I have a few ides for this but I can't say they would last long and be awesome rp's)

Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter

Which roles would you be interested in for these that would eliminate a decent amount of them likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:15 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm
So, I'm still in desperate need of role playing partners. Would anyone feel up to the task of being my partner?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Capricious Creator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:28 pm
MultiAsh

I am going to PM you! 3nodding  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers