Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:28 pm
(Bump~)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked at Impa before narrowing his eyes at her. Who the heck did she think she was. Coming into their home and start bombarding them with questions. Not likely. From what it looked like though, it seemed that this person was very fond of the princess. And that's when an evil thought crossed his mind. He smiled softly and chuckled. "Oh the princess. She came because she is betrothed to me. Why else would she be here?" He said with a small smile. He didn't know if it was his cousin's prankster attitude rubbing off on him or what. But he didn't care, oddly enough. "You didn't hear? Tragic..." He turned around and pulled Zelda inside, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Yeah. She was so ecstatic that she wanted to live here with me." He said before pulling Zelda's face to his and giving her a soft peck on the lips. Her lips were very soft and delicate.

Link pulled away from Zelda, seeing the anger roll off in waves from Impa. He laughed loudly at her reaction. "You should see your face!! Ha! Zelda's not my intended, she's just here for school. She wants an education with her fellow peers instead her followers in the castle. What are you her body guard or something?" He said rolling eyes before looking at Midna when she gave her outburst. "Umm...okay. Guess I'll stay out of her way for awhile. Don't want to get yelled at for saying the color purple." He looked towards Zelda with a smile before patting her back. "I hope I didn't offend you by kissing you. Though I must say that you have some soft lips." He said with a grin before looking back at Impa. "So Zelda who is this female?"

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 am
Code:
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image 

{Zelda watched as all of her roomates came out from the boys locker room. She smiled widely as she began to follow them in silence. She walked behind Link and watched him as he walked. He walked with confadance and pride. There was something off with him, but she didn't know what it was. All she knew was, what ever it was it was good. She smiled as she looked down at her feet as she walked. "I really need better wear." Zelda said as she looked at her fancy shoes. Zelda looked up as they arrived at the dorm. Link stopped in the door way. Zelda stopped behind and lisened as Link spoke to a fimilar voice inside. ""Who could that be?"" Zelda thought to herself. She thought hard about who it could be, then she thought of a name."Impa?"Zelda wispered to herself. Suddenly, Zelda was pulled in the door by link. His arm stayed around her waist. Zelda looked down at his arm in qwestion. "Whats going on?" She asked looking up at Link. "Betrothed?" She asked him confused. She looked over at the woman Link was speaking too. "Impa?" She said with a smile. Qwickly, her smile turned to consurn as Link brought her in for a kiss.her eyes stayed wide open as she kissed him. "Whats going on."Zelda said as she pulled away. Shivers ran down her spine. She felt weird. Did she like him? Or was it just because it was her first kiss? Zelda shook it off and looked back at link. "U...m this is uhh Impa my guard. " zelda said as she blushed and ran to her bedroom. She was so confused.why would Link do that. She knew it meant nothing by the look on his face and the words he spoke after. But she felt something, something she could not explain. }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:17 am
User Image
"Wait, what the hell?" She heard loud laughing coming from the front room. "I swear to Din, if they're laughing at my little outburst, I will strangle them with my own hand." She looked around the room. "Well, I didn't get to see my full room..." She generated a bunch of things and got rid of other items she didn't need. She had moved a bookcase to put a desk, but noticed that the wall there was a bit weak. She examined the wall a bit closer, and broke the wall. There was nothing but a little button. She then pressed it, and the floor she was standing on slipped away to reveal a downward vent. Naturally, she fell. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt!" was her last words as she fell down the vent.  

Duke Baal Erebus

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Someone screamed...in danger perhaps? I must investigate.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Dorm)◄
╚══════════════╝

That...was quite the outburst Midna displayed over a simple question, but that isn't what shocked Sheikah the most was Link's answer to Impa's question. Betrothed to princess? Since when? Is...is that even true? It appeared to be that way based on how he answered Impa and his actions. What she just witnessed made her feel strange; she saw Link hold Zela by her waist and gave her a kiss. That shouldn't have make her feel anything...so why did it? Then relief came to see that boy was making a joke out of this, but he may be the only one in the room to find what he did funny. To kiss one of royalty for a joke could result in imprisonment and possible execution should Zelda desire it...but that didn't happen at all. She kept silent and still while the whole event unfolded before her until her ears caught the sound of someone screaming. It was faint and no doubt no one else can hear this sound because of all of the rooms here are magically enhanced to prevent as much as noise from leaking out as possible to provide privacy. Years of training helped heightened all of Sheikah's senses so she was able to hear a noise coming from Midna's room. The only one who should be in there is Midna, so what could have happened? She didn't want to be in the room anymore because of how uncomfortable she started to feel around Impa...that and she wanted no part in the whole kissing thing that happened so she excused herself from the room and entered her own, locking the door behind her. From there she exited her room through the window and proceeded to enter Midna's room through her own. This is where the source of the noise came from. It didn't take long for her to discover the hole the open downward vent in the room. That shouldn't exist in a place like this. Who knew that such a secret would exist? With Midna not present in the room, that could only mean that she fell down this vent....is she really going to risk her own life to see her roommate is okay? To keep her cover, she has no choice, so she too jumped down the open vent in an attempt to rescue Midna.

""

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

After about five minutes of falling, she finally landed with a thud on the floor of this room. The room was barren, and pretty damn dark, too. She took a couple steps and bumped into a wall. "Ow..what the hell?" She took a couple steps to the right and felt her foot give way. "Huh?" Down another vent she went. She then saw a fork where two vents met. She went down the right one. "At least I can control where I'm fall-OW!" She came to a sudden stop and hit the right side of a vent. After gravity took back over, she plummeted straight down. "HELLP MEEEeEEEEEEEEeee........" as the sounds of her voice became quieter because of the pain she felt when she had crashed into a wall. She then came to a stop on a stone floor. She was basically out by then. "ohh....." she moaned in pain as she lost consciousness.  

Duke Baal Erebus

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:22 pm
(A-Am I allowed to bump this?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

User Image

{{Impa watched as Link's eyes narrowed at her. she smirked and laughed."'Who the hell dose he think he is?"" She thought to herself. Suddenly her smirk turned into a scowl. Did she really just hear what she thought she herd. "Betrothed". Could it be true? Was Zelda really betrothed to this wimpy looking little me? No it couldn't be. Impa knows everything about Zelda and is always told what is going on. Her face began to become red with anger. "Tragic?" she said coping him as he spoke the words. "The only thing that is going to be tragic is..." suddenly Impa stopped as Link grabbed Zelda and put his arm around her waist." You better get your grubby little hand off her." she said as she began to growl and balling up her fist. she didn't like people touching Zelda. She become shocked as she watched Link kiss Zelda. She watched Zelda's face as she turned red. "What the hell!" she screamed. She began running at Link but then stopped in her tracks as Zelda ran to her room. She looked back at Link as she realized it was just a prank. she walked the rest of the way to him and picked him up by his shirt." What in the hell do you think you are doing. It's one thing to prank me, But to kiss the princess just as a joke but not because you love her is out of line!" she said as she raised him higher.Impa remembered the hurt on Zelda's face as she ran to her room. She had never seen Zelda like that before.}}

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link watched as Zelda ran into her room in embarrassment and sweat dropped. 'Maybe I went a little too far....' He thought sadly as he went to go apologize to Zelda. He didn't think she would be so upset. They didn't have any feelings for each other so why was she so upset. Maybe that was her first kiss. Link inwardly flinched and instantly felt like a huge jerk. It would really suck if that was her first. Then she would think of all types of sappy yet romantic thoughts about him and her. Link was stopped though when Impa approached him and gripped him by his shirt. 'Was this chick crazy??' Link thought angrily.

He felt himself be lifted up higher, and began to feel his own anger reach close to its peak. Link was against striking a female, but if backed into a corner he doesn't mind disregarding his beliefs for a moment. "Why are you sputtering crap about love!! It was just a simple peck on the lips. It's not like we kissed each other passionately, so get the hell off of me!" He yelled pulling away from her grip, landed gently on the ground. "Try that again, and I'll destroy you. Zelda's guard or not. You don't know me, so don't approach me like you do." He said before walking over to Zelda's door. Link saw that the door was cracked so he slowly walked inside. He walked up to her before tapping gently onto her shoulder. "Hey...Zelda. I'm sorry about the kiss. I didn't think it would bother you so much. If you don't want to speak to me then I understand, I just wanted to apologize. That was really out of character for me to do." Link said before giving her a hug. He walked out of her room to give her some peace and some space. He was pretty sure that she didn't want to talk let alone see him.

Link walked into the living room once again just as there was a knock on the door. He looked around at everyone with a crazy look before walking to answer the door. When he opened it, he saw a female standing there with a sheet of paper in her hand. This female had long sky blue hair pulled into a pony tail and was fairly tall, but still two inches shorter than him. Link grabbed the sheet of paper that the unknown female pushed into his chest, and moved aside when she rudely pushed her way through into the house. Looking down at the paper it read.

'This is a transfer student. Her name is Lana and she will be living with you all now. Be nice to her. Since there is so many people in the house now, we are moving you into a bigger home. The directions are listed on the back of this paper. Be nice to her and behave well. She will be joining you on your adventure tomorrow as well. Good Luck.'

Link folded the sheet of paper and placed it in his pocket before looking at the new comer. "So your name is Lana huh? Well I'm Link, its nice to meet you." He said surprised. It was actually pretty easy to speak to others. He was glad he was getting used to this talking thing, waaaay better than writing his thoughts down. "Hey guys it says that we are moving to a new house. Since we are having more additions there wouldn't be much room. So we are getting a new home. We should head over before getting to comfortable tonight." He said looking around to see everyone, but Sheikah, Midna, and Zelda. Well he knew Zelda was in her room, but where were Sheikah and Midna. "Hey has anyone see Sheikah and Midna?"

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Rescuing Midna◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Dorm)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah continued to fall until she made the first landing where Midna was before she fallen again. Before the landing, she heard another scream from her. There is one problem; she isn't here. Where did she go?! Its a dark area that's difficult to make out, but she did train in darkness before, so she has to wait for a little for her eyes to adjust so she doesn't stumble all over the place. Once her eyes adjusted, she slowly walked toward the source of the noise since it trailed once more as if she were falling, which she soon discovered that's exactly what happened. Another vent...two of them to be exact. But which one did she fall into? She closed her eyes again as to see if Midna made a noise again. The "ooh" was faint and nearly impossible even for her super hearing to pick up, but it was loud enough for her to determine that she had to slide down the vent on the right. This is starting to become troublesome, but she had no choice since shes already gone this far in, so she slid down the vent on the right until she made the second landing. Finally she found Midna laying down unconsciousness. Good, no more falling down vents. She checked for a pulse to see if she was still breathing. For the team's sake, its fortunate that she is alive, but if she had died, then that would have been one obstacle less for her to deal with. If only the fall killed her...then she would be spared from a future death. Now the daunting task is upon her: how to get out of this place with Midna? She didn't want to risk falling down anymore vents not knowing where it would lead her, so she decided that she had to climb out. Fortunately she was still carrying her bow and with it she instantly thought of the best idea possible. With the bow she conjured an arrow with a grappling hook attachment, rope and light source in order to see, aimed it up towards the vent and fired it. The moment it latched onto something and it was stable, she slipped in between the bow, picked up Midna and placed her on her shoulder. From there she held onto her with one arm and held the rope as she climbed the vent with that one arm as well as her legs. It took her about fifteen minutes to climb all the way back to Midna's room, having to rinse and repeat when she had reached the first landing, and placed her gently on the bed. Then she left the room via the window before the little one had a chance to wake up and thank her savior. Once in her room, she overheard Link asking where Malek and Midna where. She might as well make herself present. Setting the bow down for the moment, she exited out of her room and presented herself in front of Link trying her best not to sound out of breath from the experience she just went through. Someone new was at the door...another roommate? And this one had a unique aura as well. Another enemy to add to the list? Perhaps but she has to wait and see if is a threat.

"I'm here. What do you need?"

[O.O.C: I'm assuming you meant to call Sheikah "Malek" since no one is suppose to know her name. Please ignore epic Hawkeye move that Sheikah had to do. lol]  

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

"...urghh......what happened?" She regained consciousness. "Jeez, I must have hit my head pretty hard." She stood up very carefully, and stepped out of her room. Everything was shaking and wobbling, as if it were a never-ending roller coaster. "Errrrgh." She stepped into the front room and welcomed the first couch she saw and laid on it. "What happened down there? The last thing I remember was hitting my head on a wall.. and I was going down a vent..who rescued me?" She looked around at the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm
Yuri_Misawa
Yeah sorry I mean to say Malek my bad

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana gleamed with excitement as she rushed passed Link into the home, staring in awe at everything in the small room. She turned around as she heard Link's introduction, placing her hands on her hips confidently and exclaiming, "Yup, Lana's the name! It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Link!" She acted as if she was meeting a fresh face, ignoring the fact she knew exactly who he was. Cia...if only you were more accepting of reality...Lana clasped her hands together and smiled brightly, "Nice place you all got here, but the new one will be even bigger! I can't wait to see it!"
Her eyes scanned the other people in the room and she giggled cutely,
"I love making new friends, so I hope we have lots of fun!"

OverOpalClouds ~>Yay!
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
At my new home that I'm about to move out of!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> N/A
cimon16
Baal Baphomet
Yuri_Misawa
OXPerfectpixieXO
DragonChild09
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:54 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid simply watched from where he was, as more people came in apparently joining the group a bit late. He honestly didn't really care, let them do what they wanted, so long as they weren't adults he was good. One of them who introduced herself as Lana to Link, seemed very upbeat and childish, two of the qualities Skull Kid liked for people to have since that tended to make them more childish. Spotting Tael flying around a bit out of the corner of his eye, Skull Kid turned his head a bit to look at his friend. He wasn't entirely sure why Tael was getting so excited, he had warned the fairy that they might leave at any moment. Yet Skull Kid couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle, it was going to be an interesting time while they were there.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]