Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Crack the glass [ Lex & Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:12 pm
<> Franklin announced happily, before turning the 'dex upside down, just for a moment, to make the documentation more interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:22 pm
"I never thought about that.... " Lex shifted, resting against the edge of the pool. "Ranks here are a bit of time in the organization and a whole lot of skill... you are rather new."

Percy paused, craning over the pool edge to look at Franklin and crossed eyed at the device in her hands. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:02 pm
<< A tablet with a pokédex app! Tambrey says it is better for notes and documentation though.>> Franklin replied, then examined the device for herself, accidentally getting a brief film of herself as she turned the device. Tambrey usually used her standard rocket 'dex for 'dex functions and communication, but it was easier to take notes on the tablet. Its 'dex app wasn't nearly as useful or personally functionally as a rocket 'dex.

<< I think we should get ranks!>>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:07 pm
"What sort of ranks? I don't think Trainee, Grunt, Agent, Elite, etc would really fit with pokemon." Lex mused over the idea.

<> Percy got a closer look, peering crossed eye at the device. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:47 pm
<< Maybe like on Star Trek?>> Franklin suggested; she quite liked the pointy-eared one, and thought 'Science Officer' would sound nice.

Ella chuckled again.

<< I am! I am also a lab assistant pokémon! This is why I am in charge of documenting you!>> Franklin declared... and the promptly turned the tablet back the right way again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:36 pm
<> Percy questioned, trying to get an idea what was going on. <>

"I haven't watched Star Trek in ages, what sort of ranks were you thinking of Franklin?" Lex asked.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 am
<< Star Trek is a fun television show about humans in space! And documentation is what I am doing now; I am using this,>> Franklin waved the device << to record moving images and sounds of what is happening!>> She explained, quite proudly; she considered it an important job, even if it could probably simply be done by any security camera.

She tilted her head at the question Lex posed, and tapped the tablet gently against her chin, thinking.
<< Well they start with Ensign and then they go all the way to Admiral! But I think /I/ should be a Science Officer!>> Because, clearly, she was good at 'science', in her mind, why else would she be allowed to help in the labs?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:01 pm
<> Percy replied and pulled back, slinking into the water slowly, glaze thoughtful as he settled against Lex, nudging him close and sniffed deeply seeking out more fruit.

Lex shifted, leaning into the offer coil and stroked over the questing nose. "Well, I could see it maybe, Science Officer Franklin... but I think you would have to get Tams permission to make it official. She ranks higher then any of us... so what would she be?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 pm
<< Maybe you will be allowed to watch Star Trek!>> Franklin piped up cheerfully, considering that the show might actually explain a few questions even regarding moving images, and recording.

<>

"Hm? Who's very bossy?" Tambrey asked, opening the door in time to hear the last sentence. A bag of assorted fruit clutched in her left hand.

<<... Millicent.>>
Lied Franklin with a straight face.

"Ah, I see..." The scientist didn't seem to buy it, but smiled anyway as she approached the edge of the pool to set the bag down where Lex, or Percy, could reach it. She then moved to take the tablet back from the Jirachi.
"I, um, got a few things. Even a couple of apples in there."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:29 pm
<> Percy replied and shifted, focusing on Tambrey or more the bag in her hand.

"Hey, it is the Captain. Captain on deck or something. We started to talk about ranks and then somehow got into Star Trek," Lex explained and shifted to take the bag, pulling out the fruit. "Well, I like apples. What do you think Percy?" He asked, holding the fruit up for inspection. "Going to have to slice it."

"Rather not get him sick off of cyan something of another that in the seeds." Lex shifted and swam towards Ella. "Mind if I borrow you for a bit?"

Percy examined the fruit and then stuffed his nose into the bag, searching and used his tongue to wrap around the familiar taste and texture and pulled out a whole mango. He hummed pleased and paused, trying to figure out how to fit it in his mouth.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 pm
<< You may.>> Ella rumbled in a friendly tone, positioning herself so she was easier to use as a giant living knife.

Franklin didn't bother translating, feeling that, perhaps, the tone and action were a response that would be hard to misunderstand, instead trying to throw a salute, not entirely successfully with her stubby arms, to Tambrey, in response to Lex's comments.
<>

"Hm? Science Officer Franklin, I suppose?" Tambrey asked, smirking at the bob of a head she caught from the little legendary. "She likes Spock. Well. She likes Star Trek, and, uh, aliens in general, to be honest..." The scientist explained, before giving a nod. "I think his digestive tract, and, um, immune system, should be enough to take care of it but it's a good idea to uh, be better safe than sorry... He did just wake up..." She agreed regarding the apples.
Her response to the mango-theft was a grin and a little laugh though.
"Well. Maybe he's, uh, chosen a favourite food already..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:11 pm
"Thank you," while Lex couldn't understand her, he did believe in being polite. He started to slice, leaving the skin on and paused. "Tambrey? Could you just pull the bag over? Be easier to just slice all that needs to be done now then do it piece by piece."

He paused, head craning and gave a grin. "Mangos are delicious, but I think I better slice that up for you Percy."

Perceptor shifted, moving through the water and leaned down, dropping the mango at the side of the pool. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 pm
"Yeah, su-" <> Franklin chimed, happily; free of her recording duties, she now felt less important, and she didn't want to feel less important, so even the small request of moving the bag got her attention.

"Or... Franklin will do it." Tambrey frowned, watching as Franklin swooped over to complete the quest of the bag movement. "Don't, uh, shout though, Franklin; that's rude and Percy's not... exactly very old."

<< Mmm. I find much the same issue with pineapple. They are delicious, but they are far better when a human has broken them up.>>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:09 pm
Percy gave a startle noise, tail flickering to send a wave of water towards what he considered a threat before stilling. <<..Umm..>> He murmured, flustered.

"Hey, easy, it okay," Lex stroked the bunch coils, petting lightly. "She's excited,that is all big guy." He gently stroked, coaxing him down and offered him the apple slice. "That it. "

<<...Pineapple?>> Percy questioned, slowly unwinding as he was stroked and lipped the offer apple slice, biting down and gave a tiny surprise noise at the crisp crunch.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:31 pm
<> And then she was splashed, left drenched <<-rry..>> Franklin blinked wide eyes and then shook herself and spun in the air to shake the water off.

"Mhm. She gets over excited. You probably deserved that, Franklin..." Tambrey said, with a smirk, before ducking away slightly from the water droplets the little legendary was shedding.

<< Mmhm. It is not related to an apple, I think. It is a very delicious and juicy fruit but it has a spiky rough skin.>>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff