Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vixtro
They aint hard, couple shots to the head with a shotty and bobs your uncle.

Besides I aint keen on fast Zombies, too unrealistic considering all there insides and crap are rotting so they would have limited movement at best al la Romero Zombie.

But the mutation would make them become faster, afterall, at that point, they'd be well on their way to becoming Lickers.

Zombies turn into lickers? How does that work? o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:38 pm
I dunno... In high concentration, the T-Virus mutates them. Hence why Crimson Heads lost their flesh and grew claws.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
In extreme circumstances a Crimson Head can mutate into a Licker naturally, usually caused by exposure to high concentrations of the T-virus over long periods of time. This is extremely rare, as very few Crimson Heads survive long enough to incubate the virus for the amount of time required. Only once has this event ever occurred, during the Raccoon City incident. The subject’s skin turns bright crimson and the trademark tongue begins to develop. The claws also develop further. It is more resistant to small arms fire than the artificially created Lickers but it is still no stronger than most Hunters.

Source: ReHorror  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 pm
leon r kennedy
In extreme circumstances a Crimson Head can mutate into a Licker naturally, usually caused by exposure to high concentrations of the T-virus over long periods of time. This is extremely rare, as very few Crimson Heads survive long enough to incubate the virus for the amount of time required. Only once has this event ever occurred, during the Raccoon City incident. The subject’s skin turns bright crimson and the trademark tongue begins to develop. The claws also develop further. It is more resistant to small arms fire than the artificially created Lickers but it is still no stronger than most Hunters.

huh...so does that mean the regis licker in the Hellfire scenario of outbreak was originally a zombie?  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:20 pm
leon r kennedy

ReHorror does pull a lot of s**t out of their asses though. Like, they make too many assumptions. There's no proof that this occurrence is rare. For all we know, all it takes is some times. The zombies in the mansion all became Crimson heads, while others didn't so obviously it takes a long while to become a Crimson Head, for all we know all the crimson heads that survived the mansion explosion made their way to Raccoon City and that's all the Lickers we've met in RE2/Outbreak.
In fact, there is absolutely no proof that in the games there were ANY Lickers produced in incubation capsules. The ones in the labs could have been normal humans, becoming zombies, becoming Crimson Heads, becoming Lickers, raised in containment to keep watch on their development.
Frankly we have no proof that Lickers were ever raised as BOW, just their records in Survivor which only talks about how they're made, not how they approached this process.
All we know is that it takes T-Virus in large concentrations. In fact, even Archives only says, "They used to be regular zombies."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:45 am
Wel, when I played REmake, I never had to worry about crimson heads. Never... but that's because I cheated. I used agame shark or something to get ahold of Barry's magnum, and that thing ripped their heads right off.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

ReHorror does pull a lot of s**t out of their asses though. Like, they make too many assumptions. There's no proof that this occurrence is rare. For all we know, all it takes is some times. The zombies in the mansion all became Crimson heads, while others didn't so obviously it takes a long while to become a Crimson Head, for all we know all the crimson heads that survived the mansion explosion made their way to Raccoon City and that's all the Lickers we've met in RE2/Outbreak.
In fact, there is absolutely no proof that in the games there were ANY Lickers produced in incubation capsules. The ones in the labs could have been normal humans, becoming zombies, becoming Crimson Heads, becoming Lickers, raised in containment to keep watch on their development.
Frankly we have no proof that Lickers were ever raised as BOW, just their records in Survivor which only talks about how they're made, not how they approached this process.
All we know is that it takes T-Virus in large concentrations. In fact, even Archives only says, "They used to be regular zombies."

Hey i found it and thought i'd share  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Wel, when I played REmake, I never had to worry about crimson heads. Never... but that's because I cheated. I used agame shark or something to get ahold of Barry's magnum, and that thing ripped their heads right off.

Cheater >_>
Play through the game for real. D:  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Umm... I never used cheats and I still don't worry about them. I'm too good for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:15 pm
I only used cheats because I played it about the time that it came out, and I was still a person who wet themself at the site of anything resident Evil.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Point is, they're not that troublesome once you get used to them. Although they were a great, and very freaky addition to the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:22 pm
*Hugs a crimson Head* I love my crimson buddies!  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:28 pm
When I said I wanted a red head, that's not what I had in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:33 pm
XP. Anyway, I saw some footage of Crimson Heads reapearing in REUC (BUC) and I'm thinking 'Hey, did they not shoot them in the head the first time?'  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces