Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:56 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked into class with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe it was already October. Time was really flying by. It was almost like a daze really. One moment she was a new student in August and within a blink of an eyes, it was almost fall and she had learned so much from being here. She was making friends in both the forms of humans and pokemon. Bebe and Ling. It took the month but her and Ling were getting pretty close. Now Iris was only get sprayed with a water gun accidentally. Otherwise,Iris had to admit, while a good pokemon Ling was kinda to become a diva. Which was a good thing for her current class.

Coordination. Iris couldn't wait to see what they would be learning today. Maybe they would be using their moves in like a performance. She had been practicing every now and then between classes and club. It was going to be easy to see soon that Iris' pokemon were getting stronger. Maybe even coordination material. Ling would love that.

"Morning Phoebe!" Iris said as she spotted the girl and her fire pokemon. Iris made her way to the girl before she looked at the other face in the classroom. "Alana?!" Iris was agaped when she looked at the girl with her Chespin. "You're back." Iris smiled widely. "You're here! You're here! You're here~"

Bebe and Ling looked at the other pokemon before greeting them likewise. Bebe remembered the Chespin but she did wonder if the Chespin remembered her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: school uniform
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hope the Kind
Quote:
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Class
I'm with➸ Haruno, Phoebe, and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A most familiar presence entered the door along with a very familiar voice. Alana couldn’t forget the girl she first talked to in class, Iris Haruno. Although she would be prefer calling her just Haruno. Anyhow, Haruno was the first person to really talk to Alana in class and out of class. There were certainly others but Haruno was like a small light that you didn’t forget. ’She sure she hasn’t changed,’ quickly thought the girl as she turned to face Haruno. Her mouth was completely agaped but then transitioned into a smile.
”Y-yeah…I just returned yesterday. I-I’m sorry if I made you worried. I got sick all of a sudden and wasn’t able to tell any one about my departure.” The shy girl stood from her seat and gave a small bow to the green-haired girl.
Chespin, on the other hand, did not seem the most enthusiastic to see a certain Fairy-type Pokemon. Oh it remembered quite clearly how the flower Pokemon had placed a damper on its fun with Alana. Whether it should put the past behind it or not was quite a difficult thought. Next to Bebe was some strange blue duck creature. Chespin didn't pay it much mind since it was a new Pokemon to it, the grass-type didn’t have problems with this Ducklett. So the Chespin went back to thinking, thinking about what it wanted in this relationship between Bebe and itself. Looking up at its Trainer who bowed towards the green-haired girl, it went back to look at the flower. It gave a small sigh as a vine came out from its body and stopped in front of Bebe. It appeared as if it wanted to shake hands, or vines in this case.
”Chespin.” {We’ll call a truce for now}

Alana straightened herself up and took a seat back down. Shyly she beckoned Haruno to sit next to her.
”I-I was wondering what I missed. I’m really sorry for going missing so suddenly.” Her gaze went from awaiting Haruno’s answer to the girl behind her. Alana just learned that her first name was Phoebe and that she was adorned in the same colors as her House. ’I didn’t realize that we had more members added’

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:26 am
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          OOC: @Fox:Kirsi sent Koru a text! (because I'm a butt and haven't posted ;-; ) Also I think Koru is already battling someone? Kirsi would be fine with watching 3nodding

When Kirsi walked into class she was so focused, with her eyebrows all drawn in and her lips pressed together, that she barely registered the other students before sitting down in the front, her growlithe Chance by her feet. It was clear she was preoccupied with something. I hadn't really thought about it before but...what if this is a huge problem!? Kirsi had just recently realized something: she'd been coming to school for almost a month now, and had definitely learned a lot, but...she'd never had a real pokemon battle! Coordinator and Performance class had taught her a bunch about taking care of her pokemon, but what about real battles? What if this messed her and Chance up, and they were never able to battle properly? I'll ask Ms.Ezra for advice, maybe. Oh! I should ask Koru or someone if they want to battle with me.

Satisfied, Kirsi pulled out her phone. There was one other thing that had been bothering her: what Koru said about Ray. She'd felt pretty sure Koru was talking about some other Ray (after all, the kid she described didn't sound like her Ray at all!) but after a couple of weeks Kirsi was getting nervous. She typed up a message:

To Koru: Hey! do u wanna battle later? biggrin also have u heard from Ray?

Kirsi typed up and deleted the last part of the message about a hundred times before she finally decided to just keep it simple and hit send. Hopefully Koru would have an idea of what to do. With that settled, Kirsi reached down to pet Chance on the head and gave the others in the class a quick look over. "Oh! I haven't seen you before! My name's Kirsi." She smiled at the girl in the back, Alana. "And good morning Phoebe and Iris." While Kirsi hadn't gotten to know Iris too well, they had been taking class together for a couple weeks now. "What do you guys think we'll do today?"

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SoundVVave
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔰
                                        xxx ╘═════▶kingdra house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Turtwig______Girafarig_______________

xxx𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

Tristan walked along the path, headed towards his first class of the day. He was quickly growing fond of this one, Performance Class. He enjoyed learning how to bring out the best in his Pokemon, to make them shine on stage and make them feel great about themselves. Turtwig was sure appreciating everything he had learned about shell massages, that was for sure. Girafarig's coat was practically glittering as well, thanks to the brush techniques Tristan had picked up. All in all, his Pokemon were happy and healthy, from what he could gather. They were growing stronger as well. Turtwig had learned a new attack, a Grass type move called Absorb. Thus far, he had been doing fairly well with it, which left Tristan proud of his little starter. Girafarig was still working on controlling his Confusion attack. He would lose control over it every once in a while, but they were taking every opportunity to practice. As he approached his class, Tristan shoved his hands in his pockets and pushed the door open with his shoulder. He stood near the stage, unsure of what to do. Several other students were already there, and hopefully they would stay far away from him. Scowling, Tristan fixed his gaze on a particularly average spot on the floor and waited for the class to begin.

{word count: 222 words}

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Turtwig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Ability: Shell Armor
                                          Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
                                              ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Absorb - the user absorbs half of the damage done to the opponent. (spe.) 20 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Girafarig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 8
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Ability: Inner Focus - protects the Pokémon from flinching
                                          Move Set:

► Confusion - the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force, this may also confuse the target. (spe.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Astonish - the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion, this may also make the target flinch. (phy.) 30 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:34 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"Aww you were sick..." Iris pouted, "At least you're better now. And it's okay. I rather seeing you returning well than leaving sick." Iris smiled when she said that. Not paying attention to her pokemon, Iris instead focused on Alana as the girl beckoned her to come and sit. And sat down she did. Iris was sitting comfy when Alana asked her what she missed before apologizing again.

"You don't have to apologize." Iris said. "And I can tell you want you missed." Iris started to count off the classes. "We learned about grooming our pokemon for performances, learning for pick themes and learning how to use moves in a coordination style." Iris continued smiled and then waved to Kristi as she walked in and greeted her. "Good morning. I don't know what we'll be doing today. I'm curious and very excited about it. Hey did you girls see the news on the devices..."

Iris looked around as she spoke for the teacher but she managed a wave to the other boy of the class Tristan.

Bebe was surprised by the Chespin 'hand' for a truce. Bebe tilted her head before she grinned and out her own vine to shake in agreement. "Bebe" {A truce it is}

Meanwhile, Ling was not happy when no attention being directed her way. She huffed and puffed up her chest.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hope the Kind
Quote:
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:56 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara woke up and got cleaned up, heading out to class and arriving finishing off a waffle with Mitus riding along in her bag. She took down the last bite as she found Iris and went over to her friend. Hey, Iris! She let Mitus out of the bag to stretch and explore while Niara hugged Iris. How's your morning?

She had a fun month. Her parents came to visit her last week! She took whatever spare time she could to spend with them while they were in town on business. She even went to observe another meeting with her father like she did when she was younger! At one point she even convinced Iris to meet them which made them happy. They liked she was making friends here
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy and eager
Attire: Coordination outfit
OOC: If you need me to change the part with Iris and the parents, let me know ^.^ and sorry about the lateness

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Morning Class
I'm with➸ My Morning Class Classmates and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

While it was nice to know that Alana appeared approachable, it didn’t do anything to improve her shy state. While Haruno was making her towards herself another girl called Alana’s attention. Her face instantly went over to the girl that passed through the door moments ago. The two weren’t very far from one another, at least not far enough where Alana would need to exceedingly raise her voice. Mentally, she was a bit more ready to greeting new people thanks to Penrose from earlier. Should she had not met such a nice girl before class her nerves may have gotten the best of her. Nerves did get the best of her, as she remembered, when she found it difficult to enter the classroom. There was still much to work on when it came to her personality but at least there were slight improvements from the last time she stayed in the school.
”Good morning…to you too.” Her response came off a bit of a squeak at the end as she tried to do her best to communicate. ’At least I didn’t stutter,’ was the one relieving thought in her mind.
”Kirsi….” Alana seemed to beckon Kirsi to divulge her full name but she didn’t want this girl to await for her own name.
”My name is Alana Shusona,” she gave a small bow to the blue-eyed girl.
”It's a pleasure to meet you.” Giving off a small smile, small but still visible, to this unfamiliar girl Alana felt accomplished! She was going to try to do her very best to speak with other people without stuttering!
”My…apologies. I became sick on the second day of school and…was unable to come. Oh! But I hope we can get along…as fellow classmates.” Alana gave another small bow of her head towards Kirsi while Chespin used its free vine to give a small wave to the girl. Though the Pokemon was unsure if whether or not the human could even see its odd hello. But its attention would soon go back to the Fairy-type.

Kirsi wasn’t the only unfamiliar person to arrive to class as another one came along. A male this time as he had his hands in pocket and didn’t give the appearance that he wanted to be communicated with. Alana could respect that decision but when they did meet contact the girl would give a small nod that she recognized the male.

Iris took a seat by Alana and began to divulge the answer to her question. She listened attentively and even brought out her notebook to take notes. Yes, the Kingdra girl had an idea of what had occurred in class but hearing it from a fellow student made her nerves relax. Alana had worked on her brushing techniques, and using moves in a way to make them more attractive to an audience. The only thing the girl had trouble with was the themes since Chespin only knew a handful of moves. As she finished jotting down the notes the girl heard something about the Pokegear.
”Haruno, would you or maybe any of you,” Alana began to raise her voice to call the attention of the class. She could feel her face grow pink from embarassment as she pushed through with it.
”Would…anyone be willing to help me with my device.” The last part of her sentence squeaked once more while trying to hide her embarassed face by leaning in towards the chair.
Chespin felt the Fairy-type’s vine link with hers and it made sure to give a firm nod to confirm this truce. As their vines untwined from the others the strange blue duck puffed itself up and didn’t look pleased.
”Chespin Ches pin Ches.” {Eh, don’t worry. I didn’t forget about you.} Chespin’s vine swung over to the water-type in order to give it a handshake of recognition. Alana’s kindness had somehow rubbed off on this troublemaker.

This time at least a familiar face came walking into class. Alana wouldn’t be able to forget the face of the trainer who possessed that Ralts. Yet, Niara Aeroth seemed preoccupied with communicating with Haruno so Alana kept her mouth zipped.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

The Shiny Furret

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:18 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith walked into the classroom stretching her arms up into the air. What's this? A teacher coming in later than her students? Well considering how she looked today with short purple hair, blue eyes and a simple yet eye catching outfit; even the way she was walking look runway ready. "And morning my little duckletts." She said with a grin but the words seem to roll off her tongue rather nicely. "Aren't we having a good morning today?"

Lillith eyed the class, taking in who was here and who was late to class. Immediately her eyes narrowed in on Alana. The girl had been missing since the second day. It seemed that a stack of students had fallen ill and some had turned within the last month. So it was good to see that Alana was one of them. "Welcome back sweetie." Lillith said as she looked at Alana. "It's good to see you up and moving around. I was going to say that if you need checking up, talk to me but I think Iris here took my spotlight," she chuckled as she walked to the stage.

"Let's get this showboat on the road." Lillith said, "Good morning students." Lillith said, "We are in for a treat today in class." Lillith paced a bit. "So as a recap, we have gone over eating habits, grooming, working on themes and overall the teamwork and effort into caring for a pokemon correct? And just recently we started going over moves in coordination..."

Lillith placed her hands together. "Well my little ones...Today is the today we start putting that stuff into action." A smile was on her face. "Today you will come up on stage and use one or two moves in as stylish form as you can." The woman clapped her hands in delight. "Now who would like to go first?"

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
on time
The Shiny Furret
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Quote:
Hitsukei
late
Erkowan
late
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Xiatian Li
Late
Sun Hou Yi
Late

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alana, huh? She's really quiet. Hope I don't bother her. Kirsi picked herself up and sat facing backwards, knees on the chair and hands resting on its back. "Ah, sorry! My last name is Rhodes. I'm not related to that other girl though. Probably." Kirsi wasn't sure if Alana had met Faye, but it was bound to come up since their names sounded the same, even if they weren't spelled the same (which Kirsi was happy to point out if anyone brought it up). "Nice to meet you!" she smiled.

Iris mentioned something about the news. "News? Nope, didn't see it. What was it about?" she asked, rocking back and forth on her seat. Although Kirsi liked reading, news was usually super boring to her. After all, if it didn't involve her then why should she bother? Wait, actually...is that the kind of thing a ranger should be on top of? Kirsi decided she'd be a ranger that lived in the woods so she wouldn't have to be bored by watching the news every day.

Each time the classroom door opened, Kirsi looked over to see who it was. When Tristan came in Kirsi said, very obnoxiously loud so it was obvious he could hear, "Morning Tristan." She mainly did it because she had a feeling it would bug him. Niara walked in not long after, coming right to Iris to say hello. "Morning Niara. Do you know about the news? Iris is talking about it."

Just then, Kirsi's phone buzzed. Yes, a response from Koru!

From Koru: No not lately I think he's avoiding me...
                          From Koru: Heck YES!!! xd let's meet after classes today at the track okay?

Kirsi frowned, then grinned.

To Koru: That's weird! keep an eye out for him ninja
                          To Koru: awesome!! biggrin see u then! have fun in battle class

The next person to walk in was the teacher. Kirsi quickly sent her message and stuffed her phone in her pocket. She really wished she could be in battle class instead of this pretty princess frou frou class. Maybe some of this stuff could be useful, but it stunk to have to wait for that and the class she really wanted to take: outdoor class. She would probably lose to Koru though... But I've got to battle if I'm going to get better at it! Dad always says you learn more when you fight hard battles. It was also a pretty common theme in books and some TV shows.

Since Ms.Ezra was here now, Kirsi had to slip back around and sit in her seat facing forward. She didn't get a chance to offer Alana help with her pokegear (assuming that was the device she was talking about), but she'd totally offer if no one else did. Suddenly Kirsi realized it was probably super rude of her to be using her pokegear when Alana was asking for help, and then not say anything... Oops.

"Good morning Ms.Ezra!" Kirsi called out. Chance whuffed lightly, tail swishing gently side to side. After Ms.Ezra was done with her introduction, Kirsi's hand immediately shot up. "Ms.Ezra, does being stylish help in anywhere but a contest?" Her underlying question was one she'd brought up her first time in class (and something that still bugged her although she tried to not complain): how was this relevant to anyone that wasn't planning on being a coordinator?

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SoundVVave
Hope the kind
Lady Niara
The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Class
I'm with➸ Classmates and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

It seemed like Rhodes was a nice person too. At the very least they weren’t push or make her fear for her sweet little life. The girl was even nice enough to exchange her last name without being completely curious about it. Explaining it took a bit of a mental effort but at least this time around that didn’t need to occur. Her thoughts were beginning to churn when she mentioned that she wasn’t related to another girl. ’I wonder who she is referring to,’ this thought was probably going to stay in her mind for some time until she got an answer or when she got the courage to ask for an answer. Either way time was goanna tick by before anything was going to get solved.
”Its nice to meet you too,” there was a bit more strength in her words to Rhodes. Even just a little bit of familiarity to the people she spoke with would help. Since Rhodes was going to be a classmate she would often see it would make sense to practice her speech with her. The conversation between the two was cut off when Rhodes attention was called for elsewhere. It gave Alana a chance to take a small mental breather but her attention was beckoned towards the girl again when she noticed a small dog-like Pokemon. ’What Pokemon is this?’ The fire looking Pokemon seemed familiar but it was hard to put the words together. Certainly she may have seen it somewhere….maybe the library would have clues?

The teacher came in and so did the lesson. The student felt bashful as the teacher spoke to her. It was really really nice for Alana to know that the teacher was not at all upset with her. Perhaps she even indicated a trace of care from the professor?
With Alana feeling a bit energized from her teacher’s enthusiasm her concentration solely rested upon the professor. It really seemed like nothing had changed from the last time she saw her; well there were exceptions. Some of those exceptions included missing important demonstrations of materials in class. Those demonstrations could have really helped her when she practiced various techniques with Chespin. And as far as Chespin felt about Coordination….well he didn’t really seem to care. She didn’t hate it but Chespin really liked to be coaxed and praised when it did its job. Sometimes the Pokemon would purposely mess up a move so that it could see its Trainer in disarray. Would Chespin react the same way here as she did at home?

Alana’s arm shot up in the air, even she was surprised to see how much force was put into it. When she looked at her arm there was a very noticeable vine wrapped around. It didn’t take long to figure out who the culprit was as they snickered away. ’Chespin!!! I’m not ready…and I…I…’ She didn’t feel prepared. The girl could make an entire fool out of herself in front of everyone. Her face was growing back to that nice shade of pink as Chespin began to wave her arm in the air.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

|LocationC&P |WearingKingdra School Uniform |MoodExcited |

ffffffSoon students started to come in for class. One she didn't really recognize, but she waved to her. Phoebe would of said something, but had apple in her mouth. She swallowed and spoke after Iris greeted her and the new girl, "Hey Iris, and hi Alana, right?" Iris had just said the girl's name so she was sure that was it. She was silent as the two girls talked. Apparently Alana got really sick on the first day or something and had been gone this whole time. Phoebe gave her a concerned look, worried if she was okay or not. She looked at her notes and then back to Alana when she asked about what they learned, "I'd lend you my notes, but my handwriting is kinda bad... Sorry," she said apologetically. Krisi and a few others came in shortly after she said that. Phoebe gave a small wave and smile to Krisi when she greeted her.

It seemed Iris could tell Alana all the things they missed with ease. It didn't take long for Ms. Ezra to come and greet the class. She smiled as she asked how they were before welcoming Alana back. Phoebe listened as she told them what the day's lesson would be on. Today would be the day that they finally be doing a basic of performance: stylizing moves. Though, Phoebe didn't think she could go first. She'd have to figure out how to make Fireball's moves stylish. Krisi asked a really good question and Phoebe nodded her head, wanting to hear the answer as well. She noticed Alana raise her hand and she smiled to her, excited to see what she had in mind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hope the kind

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was surprised by arms wrapping around her as Niara greeted her. "Oh Niara!" Iris exclaimed in surprise, her face looking a little pink because of it. "Good morning... Mine's good. I can't complain..." Iris chuckled as she looked at the purple haired girl. Meanwhile Alana was talking to Krisi. While they were talking, Alana seemed to be writing down what she said before. Someone was writing down her words. It was really new to the girl and that made her smile as well.

Iris looked at Alana when she asked for help with her device. The last words were squeaked out. When Niara had appeared, Alana stopped talking. Iris hoped that Alana didn't think she was ignoring her. "I'll help you with your device. It probably needs to update so it can do what mine does now. Iris smiled as she to fiddle with the device.

Bebe grinned before she looked Ling who wasn't happy since they were ignoring her. Chespin noticed how the ducklett was acting and extended a hand to her as well. Ducklett looked at the vine before promptly taking it to shake the hand.

Iris was done with the update when Ms. Ezra walked into the classroom. Today she was purple hair like Niara is. When she walked by her and Alana, Iris went red in the face at the mention of stealing Lillith's spotlight. Afterwards, Iris focused on what Lillith sound would be the lesson for today. Iris was gaped in glee.

They were going to perform for the class. She was stuck between excited and nervous. So much that when Lillith asked for a volunteer, she couldn't bring herself to raise her hand. Instead Alana seem to raise her head. Iris immediately clapped her hands. "Wow Alana.." the girl said with a smile.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hope the Kind
Quote:
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:03 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the woman was looking for volunteers, it seemed that she was instead faced with a question from one of her not so new anymore student. It seem that she was another student with an interest in battling. Maybe she would get her to some kind of appreciation for coordination even if she continued on to be a battle trainer instead.

"Well I shouldn't say this since I don't wanna get you in trouble with your battle teacher in the future but..." Lillith said as she place her hand on her cheek like she was ready to tell a story. "I always find it interesting that the more stylish and flashy a move is, the more it distracts the opponent and their trainer. After all, you never know what a person like me is thinking..."

She moved in closer as she spoke, a grin on her face. "If you could incorporate in some way into your battle. You can keep your target on their toes or even distracted." Now her other arm was placed under her bust. "It can be a little more complex than what you need to know at this time but consider it as an added trick under your sleeve. But you didn't hear that from me okay. You just took my lesson to heart and use them."

Lillith chuckled just as she saw a hand raised. A hand belonging to Alana. "Lovely. Back for her first and already volunteer. Come on up Alana."

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
on time
The Shiny Furret
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Quote:
Hitsukei
late
Erkowan
late
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Xiatian Li
Late
Sun Hou Yi
Late

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Morning Class
I'm with➸ Classmates, Teacher, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana looked towards Haruno and Phoebe, as she recalled the girl’s name to be.
”Thank you…that's really kind of both of you.” Those were the last words she muttered to her classmates as she was forced to be the first to participate.

Chespin giggled with delight~
It removed itself from a nearby chair tugging its Trainer close behind it. Clearly the Chespin seemed quite eager to put on a performance while the girl looked absolutely embarrassed. Her bag sat in her seat while she followed closely behind the grass-type Pokemon. Passing her classmates and other Pokemon, the two climbed up the stairs and turned to face the classroom. Alana looked towards the classroom, then to her teacher and finally to Chespin. Chespin looked back up to the girl to give her a wink and a thumbs-up. It looked like the Chespin was encouraging the girl to start on the performance. Taking a gulp she looked back to the audience and gave a small curtsey with Chespin following suite. Alana glanced towards her Chespin once more to give a firm nod while Chespin’s mouth curved into a smile.
”Chespin, lets start off with Spike” The grass-type giggled with glee as it began to rapidly spin in place. A glowing light appeared above its head, steadily growing larger and larger. The light soon grew to a similar size of the Grass-type before fading away to reveal an oversized Spike. The object rotated in the air for a couple of seconds before coming down on the Pokemon.
”Now, lets use that Vine Whip.” Alana’s nerves were just beginning to calm down as she called out the next move. Her eyes watched Chespin’s moves in anticipation as two green vines extended from the creature’s body. One of the vines placed itself on the bottom of the spike while the other vine began to hit the object in a way that forced it to spin upon Chespin’s vine. The spike now looked like a spinning top as Chespin coordinated the object around its vine. It balanced the spike upon its vines very nicely while being sure to use its other vine to keep the object spinning.
”Show them what you’ve got Chespin.” Chespin responded with a chuckle as it chucked the spike into the air and onto the top of its head. The Pokemon’s heaved weaved back and forth as it attempted to keep the object atop its head. Chespin appeared to be having fun balancing the item from its vine, to its head and, suddenly to the tip of its tail. The object continued to spin in place without the need for the creature’s vines to slap it about.
”Now, lets wrap it up,” Alana excitedly exclaimed as the Chespin threw the spike-like spinning top high into the air; it soared higher above its head and above Alana’s
”End this with a Vine Whip attack!” Alana crouched down as she placed her hands together low to the ground. It appeared as if she was going to give the Pokemon a lift as it began to charge up to its Trainer. Once the Pokemon hopped onto her hands she pushed her Chespin high up into the air where it unleashed a barrage of vine attacks upon the object. The spike shattered into itty little bits of sparkles as it showered over the two. The nut Pokemon landed safely in Alana’s arms while the sparkly objects continued to fall upon them. The girl and the Pokemon gave a small bow to the class with a bright smile upon both of their faces.

After their performance the two took off from the stage to return to their seats. They awaited the others performance along with the teacher's critique on their own. However, Alana was fairly certain that her Chespin wanted to be praised for its performance. The girl certainly made sure the Pokemon was praised as she rubbed its head in the way she liked it.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex1

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex5

.....Who are you?!?

SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheWhiteDragonfly

The Shiny Furret

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔰
                                        xxx ╘═════▶kingdra house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Turtwig______Girafarig_______________

xxx𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

Tristan glanced around the room as more students arrived. Iris, the green haired Flygon girl, was waving at him, while Kirsi, a Salamence girl, greeted him in a sarcastic tone. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and turning away from them all. He never talked to them, why did they always insist on trying to be friendly to him? It didn't seem fair to him. He spent all of his time ignoring people and staying out of their way, but no. No, they had to continue in their efforts for friendship. He sighed and looked up only when the teacher showed up and explained their exercise for the day. So, they would be performing today. Tristan was interested, at least. The first girl to volunteer used her Chespin. There sure were a lot of Chespin running around the school, weren't there? The girl, Alana, started with Spike and then went into Vine Whip, spinning the bigger spike on the vines. The Chespin balanced the spike well, on the vines and on it's head, before hitting it again with the vines and destroying it. Tristan would admit that it was a nice performance, but it was his turn now.

Stepping up to the stage, Tristan reached for one of his Pokeballs and tossed it into the air. "Turtwig, let's go," he said calmly. The little turtle Pokemon appeared and grinned at the audience of students. He looked happy to be on stage. "Hm, let's start off with Stockpile, I think," Tristan said. Several blue orbs appeared and circled around Turtwig, glowing beautifully before they were absorbed into his shell. Turtwig puffed out his chest a bit, trying to look bigger while his shell hardened as his defense stats increased. "Now use Withdraw, then Absorb straight after," Tristan directed with a raise of his hand. He liked where this idea of his was going, but wasn't sure if the others would approve of it. Turtwig disappeared within his shell, the blueish glow from the Stockpile lingering on his back as the shell hardened further. Then, the blue began to fade into a bright green as he used Absorb. Now, Turtwig's shell was a beautiful glittery green. "Now, finish," Tristan said, with another raise of his hand. Turtwig suddenly popped out of his shell, puffing his chest out again as his shell glowed green before shaking it off as the effects faded. The both of them took a modest bow before exiting the stage. All in all, Tristan thought the performance went fairly well, especially with the moves they had to work with.

{word count: 433 words}

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Turtwig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Ability: Shell Armor
                                          Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
                                              ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
                                              ► Absorb - the user absorbs half of the damage done to the opponent. (spe.) 20 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Girafarig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 8
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Ability: Inner Focus - protects the Pokémon from flinching
                                          Move Set:

► Confusion - the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force, this may also confuse the target. (spe.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Astonish - the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion, this may also make the target flinch. (phy.) 30 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff