Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 pm
"I admit, after the first few missions I was on, I started, um, focusing on a lot of non-damaging moves for a while. That was impossible with Neph though. She loves to fight. I've come to, uh, appreciate how a good solid attack can be a help fairly often." Tambrey elaborated on her approval.
"Ella there is defensive but, uh, when she gets an attack, it's a heavy blow."

Ella looked up from her training and rumbled assent; she liked that she was a 'brute' when she needed to be.

Jubilee chrred in agreement and scuttled toward the edge of the little web.
<< Better do. They'll call us down anyway soon.>>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 pm
"I think it been seen that my first few missions are learn as it goes," Lex motioned to his eye, and then down. "But it has also been a trial trying to sort everyone quirks in such a short amount of time." His first mission the only two he knew would listen to him completely was Glit and Howl.

"But we'll get there and I can see that. Certainly a heavy hitter when called for." Lex watched the joltiks and nodded. "Spins outside of hating birds has a lot of determination but also a bit more mellow?" He certainly didn't live for fighting.

"So a mix of non-damaging moves and attacks suit him. Though I certainly see how Neph would prefer attacking, and heavy." He paused. "Think I got off tracked a bit but, do feel welcome to suggest moves. Aulus certainly makes his thoughts known." And not nearly as polite.

Sunspot spooled out some thread and dropped letting the line slow him down to land gracefully on the titles. <> He questioned, moving towards his trainer.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:37 pm
"Ah. Injuries. You, uh, did get unlucky with your eye," Tambrey admitted "but nobody, even experienced Rockets, uh, come out of missions unscathed usually. We all have our scars..." Her own being on her lower legs, one of her arms, and a few around her torso and midriff; she never really thought of herself as vain but she supposed she did tend to keep them all covered up most of the time.
"The, uh, quirks are useful, or can be, when used right... and not living for fighting is, um, a good trait. It means he can focus on other things if need be when combat is going on... Better to, uh, have a pokémon who will drag you out of danger than one that, uh, well, tries to fight all the danger away instead..."
She smirked.
"Aulus puts a lot of work into training. When it, um, comes to pokémon, he's only trying to suggest the best for your team according to what he knows of them. He'd never give bad advice regarding a pokémon's moves." She gave a thoughtful bite to her lip and looked up for a moment, seeing if there were any moves she wanted to suggest, or other advice.
"Well. Anyway, uh... You seem to know Spins well and what works for him, and you've got a good plan based on his capabilities. I'd probably suggest, um, X-Scissor, like Neph has now, but not at the expense of Sucker Punch, and still go for Poison Jab. You also, uh, want to keep a webbing move. I'm, um, probably going to switch out Spider Web for Sticky Web eventually, because Neph can still, uh, web wrap naturally- it's a natural thing, Spider Web just sort of, um, speeds up the process- but Sticky Web will cling to opponents and slow them down."

Jubilee followed Sunspot down and buzzed happily in greeting at the humans, swinging herself onto Tambrey's shoulder for a moment, getting a smile from the agent, to announce she'd come down.
<< I'm ready! I'll be on the floor once they tell us!>>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:06 pm
'Very unlucky but considering the explosion it could have been a lot worse." Lex brushed over the eye in question thoughtful and nodded. "Aulus does, even if he sometimes has a habit of making you feel like an idiot." Certainly did not mince words.

"I will have to keep them in mind, X-scissor is going to be out of my reach for a while." But it was a strong move to consider if he decided against Poison Jab in the long run. "I had been debating on Sticky Web." He admitted.

Lex shifted, reach down to gathered up his Joltik and smiled lightly at the tiny pokemon. "Also have Sunny's Electroweb to even that out a bit."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:41 pm
"He's a little prickly." Tambrey smiled but shook her head. "He means well though. He'd rather you had, uh, yourself and your pokémon as well trained and strong as you can be. Keeps you and the, uh, team safer."

"I think it's a good idea; Sticky Web," Tambrey offered and then smirked "but then, well, I've committed to, uh, getting Neph to learn that move so I would say that wouldn't I? But, uh, yes. You've got Electroweb, and in the, uh, long run, you're not /really/ losing much with the switch. You can, uh, build on Spider Web in fact too; they're similar enough moves."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:48 pm
"Prickly is a good word for Aulus. I am thinking of surprising him with a Christmas present," Lex admitted and idly stroked over the bristling black fluff.

"Do we have time for one more battle? If Jubilee and Sunspot want to give it a go?" He held the tiny pokemon up so he could clamber onto his shoulder.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:30 am
"Oh?" Tambrey inquired, mentally imagining how a Christmas present might be received by Aulus, from Lex... She decided it might very well depend on what Lex decided to give him in the end; in a way, it might be semi-dangerous territory, but she realized Lex meant no harm, and thought that Aulus might realize so too.

"Mhmm. One more. Jubilee could, um, certainly benefit. We've got time too, for just one more."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:51 pm
"Mmhm, debating on some sort of Beatles memorabilia," Lex gently tapped his spider pokemon. "Ready for a battle?"

Sunspot sighed and stretched, tiny legs waving. <> He swung down, and scrambled down the clothes to the floor. < He called at Jubilee as he settled a bit away.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:11 pm
"Oh? Beatles?" Tambrey queried a reason for the choice and gave some thought as to what Aulus' reaction might be but moved on to give a nod as she crouched to let Jubilee onto the floor.

"Mhmm. We're ready!"

<< Yes! I'm fine! I'm ready to battle! Good luck!>> Jubilee called back happily; she was rather pleased to be getting to battle another Joltik.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:28 pm
"I think he likes them, we were doing question answer when I could get it out of him and they came out." He watched the pair settle and nodded. Okay then, time to focus on the battle.

"Fury Cutter," he called.

Sunspot nodded, and launched himself at Jubilee, swinging a leg down.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:39 am
"I, um, would imagine he's more of a Stones fan but then again I don't think I've ever met anyone who, uh, doesn't like The Beatles." Tambrey mused, then in response to the move Sunspot was told to start with, she called: "Okay! You can take that first hit, Jube! Get a String Shot in while he's close!"

Jubilee chirruped and braced herself as the Fury Cutter sliced across her but she held her ground and then immediately let out a String Shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:44 pm
Sunspot grumbled, using his tiny legs to swiftly clean off the sticky webbing.

"Sun, you are suppose to be fighting, not having a talk with her," Lex called and paused. "Rolling Stones? Or some other Stones?" He was rather sure it would be the first.

Sunspot snorted and stretched out, slowed down and nodded at Jubilee.

"Furry Cutter one more time."

Sunspot nodded and moved, reaching out again to lash out at Jubilee.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 am
"Now dodge it and start a Leech Life!" Tam's called, gratified to see the small bug just barely dodging to the right to set up her draining attack and avoid the cutting blow.

"Rolling." Tambrey confirmed, smiling, but keeping her eyes on the tiny battle. "Um. Just seems a little more his kind of music from what I know. Not that the, uh, Beatles aren't a good choice though."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:16 pm
"Got to focus Sunny, go for a Bug bite and keep at it." Lex called and thought about it. Rolling Stone were good too. "Favorite music?" He asked, looking at Tambrey. "Your favorite, not Aulus of course."

Sunspot nodded and shifted, moving to attack, ignoring the leech life to tried to clamp down on Jubliee.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:45 am
Jubilee chrr'd in surprise as the Bug Bite reached her before she could think about dodging again, not that Tambrey had asked her to.

"Jubilee, slow him down again!" Tambrey told Jubilee to use another String Shot. It was unlikely that Jubilee could take Sunspot down with the moves she currently knew, and so it was more a case of seeing how long she could last and prolong the battle.

"Um. Hm. I, um, quite like a lot of different music." She smirked. "My MP3 is fully of some very strange things."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff