Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:08 pm
"Ha! How does she manage that?" Taav asked, scratching Valour's ruff as he pondered the shape of a Crobat's mouth. Tooth proximity, definitely a thing, and probably a lot of saliva too; here is my love, it is made of drool? Kinda like an Arcanine then.

"Um, so Valour, we were going to the park... would you give us a ride?" Taavi gave his friend his best hopeful smile. "Please? Save me wandering along these nasty dangerous streets? Um, Sasha, you're kind of used to being carried not riding right?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm
"With her wing fingers, sometimes the edges... still preening but less of a possibility of it turning gross." Lex paused looking the Braviary up and down. "Yesss... but usually there is a lot less talon involved."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:28 pm
"Ooooh, that makes more sense. Heh. I was imagining her mouth!" Taavi said with a sheepish grin. And, well, fair enough; Valour's talons certainly were impressive. "Um, and right. Could Sasha ride on your back Valour?"

Valour ruffled his feathers and gave a brief bob of his head. <>

"Thanks." Taavi smiled gratefully and gave Valour a last scratch. "He'll grow on you, I'm sure!"

<>

While he of course didn't know exactly what Valour had said Taavi could tell it hadn't been complimentary but Valour had agreed to the lift and that was a start. "Um, okay then Sasha! Valour will lift his wings to the side and then you can climb onto his back. Grip his sides with you knees and hang onto the feathers his just between his shoulders, alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 pm
"Thank you, Valour.. okay, grip with the knees, feathers between the shoulders," Lex repeated a bit uneasy. He approached the Braviary carefully. "So, you wouldn't have had a talk with my Crobat did you?" He questioned, waiting for the wings to shift.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm
Valour huffed and flared his wings out to allow Lex to mount. <> he said with a brief nod in a sardonic tone of squark, he seriously doubted that the human understood his actual words but if he did then he'd get a weird reaction and have gathered some important information.

Taavi waited patiently on the sidewalk, head tilting to one side curiously. "Uh, do you think Crobat said something to him?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm
Lex gave a slight snort and shook his head. "Mm? Possibly, she is very, very chatty." Okay, knees against the side and hands between the shoulders. "This right?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:36 pm
"That's great," Taavi affirmed with a nod to Sasha before turning to Valour with a smile. "C'mon, whatever she said she was probably messing with you. Seemed like a bit of a character to me."

<> Valour replied flatly, shifting his weight and giving his wings a couple of test flaps.

"Oh, okay we're about to be off!" Taavi announced at the rather obvious cue. "Just uh, lean forward when he takes off and hold on. He's good about gentle take offs and landings though, aren't you Valour?" He gave his friend a rather pointed look.

Valour clacked his beak. <> Well he didn't want to break the guy even if he didn't trust him as far as he could throw, say, a Wailord. After giving Lex a few moments to prepare he hopped forward a couple of paces and then jumped into the air, strong wings pumping steadily to carry them upward. After rising a little way he banked around and swooped down towards Taavi, stretched out his huge talons, and caught his friend safely around the chest.

As he was swept up into the air Taavi laughed and spread his arms out to the side. "Wheeee!"

Valour gave a fond huff of amusement and, now rising up to about eight story level, wheeled slowly in the air and made for the park at a comfortable glide of about 30mph.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:46 pm
Okay, he can do this. Lex breathed slowly through his nose, shifting slightly and nodded, leaning a bit forward as Taavi suggested as Valour hopped and jumped. Okay, sort of like flying with a crobat after the initial takeoff.

He relaxed a tad bit, watching the ground past them by. "You okay down there Taavi?" He called.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:51 pm
"Fine!" Taavi replied cheerfully over the whipping of the wind around them. "He catches me like this when I jump off, and sometimes when we go with passengers we fly like this. Depends on the passenger! Egh, didn't bring my goggles though, or a mask! I'd want both for a long flight especially down here!" The wind was making his eyes sting a bit, they'd be watery when they landed if he didn't close them but he was enjoying the view and so he decided not to.

The green splodge of the park was growing larger rapidly; was quite amazing how fast you could cross a city when you didn't have to follow roads or deal with other traffic, though there were other fliers out and about but there was plenty of airspace for everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm
"Googles are a must when you are flying," Lex called and shifted carefully, making sure his grip was secure but not pulling as he took in the sights. It was always beautiful when flying. And certainly faster.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:11 pm
"Right?" Taavi agreed but said no more after that, there was a view to enjoy and the simple freedom of being up above all the problems of the 'real world' down below.

Before long Valour was spiralling down towards the park, choosing a nice open patch of grass as his landing strip. Once they were perhaps five feet from the ground he slowed to about the speed of a human jog, dropped Taavi, and banked aside to land lightly another few feet away.

Taavi - who had been expecting this - rolled as he landed and came up jogging for a couple of paces before halting. "Phew, that was fun, alight there Sasha?" he asked as he blinked rapidly a few times and then lifted his top to wipe his watering eyes on the material, this was why sleeves were useful but he was kind of going for form over function here today.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Lex gave a slight ommph as they landed but kept from flying over Valour's back. "I'm okay, not use to landing like this." He shifted, leaning back slightly and carefully left the Braviary's back. "Certainly different then flying with a Crobat."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm
"Heh, I bet. Oh! But we still have to go for that fly together sometime, maybe while you're over if you brought goggles?" With watery eyes dealt with Taavi started combing his fingers through his hair, it had got rather blown around the place up there. "That is if Crobat and Valour will err, get on of course." If Valour didn't fancy it then that was that.

Valour huffed and shrugged his wings and then made a gesture with one foot.

Taavi nodded at the gesture and smiled a bit. "Maybe hu? Well, thanks for considering it at least." Valour was his wings and he was Valour's hands, but only so long as they both agreed to it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 pm
"Ooh, I did. It in my pack, actually... and hopefully." She could be a bit much to pokemon who didn't know her. He stretched, working out the kinks and looked about. "This is a nice place."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:40 pm
<> Valour said with a squark and a gesture upwards with one wing.

Taavi nodded understanding. "Okay, cool. Can we count on your for a lift home?"

Valour bobbed his head and then, affirmative passed on, he took to the sky once more.

"And isn't it?" Taavi continued, now turning to Sasha with a smile. "It's not the same as being out of the city but it's a nice change from concrete." Soooo? "Um, do you want to pick a direction to wander in?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff