Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:10 pm
Sir Leos
Steve could be alive
and it would be cool if he showed up in RE5 or next RE
But as somthing Cooler
or maybe someone cooler with powers

Yes, he could be alive.
No, it would NOT be cool if he came back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sir Leos
Steve could be alive
and it would be cool if he showed up in RE5 or next RE
But as somthing Cooler
or maybe someone cooler with powers

Yes, he could be alive.
No, it would NOT be cool if he came back.

Theres no way he could be cool.  

Mr. Kennedy

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:18 pm
I think Wesker might at least have his body.
Seeing as he needed the T-Veronica virus.

I always thought Steve was misunderstood. He might be goofy but he was 17, acting like he was inside a video game in the situation they were in. Thinking that nothing could kill him. Which in turn led to most of his blunders, also for the fact that Claire distracted him as he was clearly in love.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:29 pm
XINVADER
I think Wesker might at least have his body.
Seeing as he needed the T-Veronica virus.

I always thought Steve was misunderstood. He might be goofy but he was 17, acting like he was inside a video game in the situation they were in. Thinking that nothing could kill him. Which in turn led to most of his blunders, also for the fact that Claire distracted him as he was clearly in love.

Yeah, but real people don't fall in love in a matter of hours with someone they barely met. Steve was a horny, annoying idiot. And yes, Wesker probably has him, hopefully frozen in storage.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:32 pm
You should think about the situation they were in. Almost the only two alive on a zombie infested island, they saved each other multiple times. It would be easy to fall in love.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:10 pm
Great, I mention love and it dies...
lol  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:13 am
Nevertheless, it wasn't the time or place for that. And like I said many times, Steve sucks, so he shouldn't come back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:32 am
The reason why you all hate Steve is probably because of the whiney bitchy voice acting. If I were to hear the Japanese voices, I'd probably much more satisfied with him. But I still liked him because of what happened with his family and dad... And because they still made his voice goofy and dumb lol.  

CAPKUM

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:34 pm
The voice did put me off the character, it basically tries to stereotype all teens as being immateur idiots.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:04 am
Capcom Queen
The reason why you all hate Steve is probably because of the whiney bitchy voice acting. If I were to hear the Japanese voices, I'd probably much more satisfied with him. But I still liked him because of what happened with his family and dad... And because they still made his voice goofy and dumb lol.

Umm... The Japanese version of Resident Evil still has English voice acting. They use subtitles to translate, but it was always English Voice acting even on the Japanese versions.  

Biohazard EXTREME

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:37 pm
I hated Steve, I hope he never comes back, even though yeah he could. And on the whole 'love' subject, you don't fall in love in a matter of hours, what it is, and this has been proven, is an emotional bond people make in high stress situations, which could be mistaken for love I guess, but still it was stress and emtions, the need to have someone there for you, someone you could fall back upon for comfort, not love, end of story.
And with RE5 I hope he stays dead, he wasn't useful, he was whiny, and looked way WAY too much like Leonardo Dicaprio for his own good. When he 'died' I laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:26 pm
I just replayed CVX, and I'm pretty convinced that he's either not dead or is coming back post-Wesker experimentation.

At the very end of the game, Wesker tells Claire and Chris that he no longer needs Alexia because he has Steve and a sample of the virus. Apparently, 'he may even come back alive to see your sister again' (Wesker to Chris).

I'd say that's a pretty strong indication. 3nodding Damn it...

Did anyone else laugh their a** off when Steve killed his father? He was just so pathetically overdramatic, I couldn't help it. xd  

Emperess Lu

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:06 am
Emperess Lu
I just replayed CVX, and I'm pretty convinced that he's either not dead or is coming back post-Wesker experimentation.

At the very end of the game, Wesker tells Claire and Chris that he no longer needs Alexia because he has Steve and a sample of the virus. Apparently, 'he may even come back alive to see your sister again' (Wesker to Chris).

I'd say that's a pretty strong indication. 3nodding Damn it...
Foreshadowing surprised Ooooooh~ I noticed that the first time I was watching CV. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:27 pm
It was probably something that Capcom was contemplating, depending on how well Steve went with the fans, but I think it's pretty obvious that most don't like Steve, so I doubt he'll be back.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 am
You never know. *shrug* Maybe they're holding his appearance back for a big surprise or something. Or maybe you're right and he won't come back. o_O  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff