Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 am
Robotics Lab

"Mmmh." Aulus nodded to the roboticists' statements, it wasn't like you could just go dropping your duties for personal reasons like that.

While his arm was being worked on he didn't have a whole lot to do so Aulus occupied himself by looking around the lab; soon enough his gaze caught on Faleen's work area with its tank of killer fishies and... Adam? What was he doing over there? Something he shouldn't be judging by the reaction of another Rocket, that something being 'being there and fiddling' and....

Aulus' frown deepened as the two started to talk, he couldn't hear what they were saying from where he was sitting but he did notice the guy's sudden nervous demeanour and the nod over at himself.

He wasn't left to scowl for long however, Adam came over and started to talk. Aulus listened, and frowned deeper than ever. What? Seriously? "Let's go," Aulus agreed with a nod, setting off alongside Mary, "sooner we get to the bottom of this the better." He didn't like where this seemed to be going, not at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:13 am
Science Lab 3

"Woooah." The place was a mess. KO scanned the destruction, taking in the whole scene quickly first before focusing in on details; shards of glass, the pattern of the scorch marks, twisted wires and tubes. What exactly had happened here, and what had it been before it became a bomb site?

"No worries Agent," KO said with a nod and a small upturn of smirk at the health and safety PSA.

Oh, and here was his favourite Agent!... Escaped dangerous test subject? Oh well that sounded just great. "Anything we should know about, Agents?" KO asked, a hint of apprehension in his voice and his smirk notably vanished. "I mean, I'm not going to shift something and find myself participating in a monster flick am I? Everyone knows the pretty guy dies second, after the black guy."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shadow the Pokemorph

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:44 am
Robotics Lab -> Infirmary

the Haunter replied to Adam.

The serious Ghost-type frowned in contemplation when the female agent remarked that she didn't know what they'd been working on in the labs. People - particularly criminal organizations like the Galactics and Rockets - messing with things they didn't understand. How typical. Curiosity killed the Meowth, but he supposed that never stopped them before. They never seemed to learn.

the pokemon answered Adam's invite. Departing the lab with everyone else, he turned and headed back to the infirmary where he could go back to watching over Grunt Shadow who was still in his coma. One never knew what might attempt to possess a body while its mind was elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:31 pm
Science Lab 3

"Ooh! Hello Agent Tambrey, have you been well?" Lex questioned and paused, digesting dangerous, lab subject, and took in the electricity and scorch marks and frowned slightly. Yup, dangerous.

"I'll make sure to avenge you if that happens, but still... it would be nice to know at least a few details so we aren't surprised."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 pm
Faleen's Room

Since he had been planning to stop by Faleen's quarters anyway, Zacharie quietly followed along behind the agent leading the way. The knot that had been forming in the pit of his stomach only grew tighter as the door was opened to reveal what he was sure was an uncharacteristic mess. "Faleen, gone?" Virus chirped from his pocket as the grunt stepped fully into the room. "It appears so." He murmured, withdrawing his RocketDex as he approached a computer that had been knocked slightly askew. "Virus, I'm going to plug you into her computer. I'm going to need you to get it up and running so we can see what the last thing done was." He said, pulling up the rolling chair as he turned on the computer. "Orders confirmed, Zacharie."

With that, Zacharie plugged Virus into the computer to let it do its thing. The screen flashed its default logo before walls of text began to rapidly appear as Virus worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm
Faleen's Room

The Agent that had opened the door took one step into the room, seeing the state it was in, and backed out to give a call to the proper chain, her face looking as about as white as it could get.

As Zacharie was the first in the room, he would discover one computer in the room seeming to have been left untouched. There would be no issue in turning it on, and allowing Virus freedom through the entire system.
There would unfortunately be very little to find, as the Porygon and Zacharie would quickly find, except for a window that booted up along with the main empty screen.

The screen could hover there for a few seconds, a cursor on the right top left hand side blinking with the word "Standby" displayed in front of it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm
Faleen's Room

Izaya didn't bother responding to Adam's text. He was already in view of the room and the others around it anyway. Taking out his pair of Repeat Balls, he threw them up into the air and released two Liepard.

"Mairu, Kururi," he addressed them. "Go into Faleen's room and see what you can find. She's missing and last she was seen, wasn't behaving like herself. Be on the lookout for any clues as to what might be the cause, but be especially vigilant for her pokeballs or pokemon. She wasn't said to have had them with her, so they're missing too."

The Liepard both nodded to their trainer before running up ahead of him and slipping into the room as discreetly as possible, doing their best not to get in the way of Zacharie, the female agent, or anyone else. They each gave Adam a passing glance, but did not stop to greet him before attempting to give the room a through search.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:03 pm
Faleens Room

Adam smiled softly as Izaya appeared, and gave the girls a wave. Stepping into the room, he looked around at what was left behind. Manny followed.

"Manny, can you examine the drawers and walls for anything hidden?" The haunter nodded and began to do as directed. Adam looked over at the rocket on the computer, "Find anything?"  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:09 pm
Faleen's Room

The Two Liepard would find many things thrown around the floor, most of the objects would either appear broken, nonfunctional projects, or clothing.
They would however, come across a pokeball that seemed to have rolled under the desk. It would be the only pokeball they would find in the room however, and upon closer inspection one could notice a USB slot build into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:38 pm
Faleen's Room

Mairu returned with Kururi, the latter of which had the pokeball in her mouth. She dropped it in Izaya's outstretched hand and he held it up to inspect it before using his free hand to pet his dark felines.

"Good job, girls," he told them, entering the room after Adam while looking over the USB slot. "I'll reward you properly later. Back in your balls for now."

The twins meowed together, signaling their understanding before returning to their Repeat Balls in unison. Izaya walked over to the two taller men and reached up to tap Zacharie on the shoulder.

"My pokemon found this. I thought it was a pokeball, but it looks like it's something else. A thumb drive, maybe. It's got a USB slot. Should we hook it up to the computer?" He cast a quick glance at the standby screen. "Or is it busy doing something?" 'Standby', as far as he knew, could have meant that the technology wanted its user to wait or that the computer itself was waiting for more input.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:47 pm
Faleen's room

Another several minuets passed, no other useful items would be found in the room, everything seemed to have been stripped, and no other pokeballs could be found in the room.
The monitor wouldn't change either a while either, continuing to say 'standby'

Suddenly, the cursor moved, flashing down one line and the words 'Whats your rank?' would appear on the screen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 pm
Faleen's Room

Upon seeing the new text flash along the screen, the man in the maroon uniform flinched before adopting a wry smile and turning back toward the entrance of the room.

"Uh, I think we need a higher-ranking Rocket over here."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:55 pm
Test Lab 3

The Agent looked over to the grunts, shaking her head lightly "I know that they've been doing a lot of testing on different electric types, most of them were put to waist when they couldn't take the testing. I'm not sure what they were working on this time around, I know its kind of obvious for me to day this but it was an electric type... I don't know what they did to it, but Its obviously been devastating."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:05 pm
Faleens Room]

Adam pursed his lips at the screen. Was it going to accept typing or voice? "I'm a grunt," he spoke aloud to test his theory.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm
Faleen's Room

The screen remained as it was, nothing new happened.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff