Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:00 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - K.O.]

"That was much better! It's a lot like skating but slippery," Lex cheered and grinned. "We could get off the ice and go hit up the food court. Its getting a bit nippy out here." And he wasn't a major fan of the cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:27 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Oh? Well if you're cold, sure we can go in," KO replied, sounding perhaps a little bit relieved at the suggestion. While it was in fact true that he was glad of the excuse to give up even if he'd been doing well he would have been happy enough to go inside at Lex's suggestion, he was a creature of comfort himself and as such wouldn't keep a friend out in the cold unless he was really enjoying whatever he was doing out there.

KO headed to the rink's exit - without even grabbing the side again thank you - and once safely off the ice he exchanged the horrible uncomfortable skates for his nice boots. Thank hell that was over.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:59 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - K.O.]

"Mmhm, I'm a bit chilled." He admitted, slowly skating towards the exit and used the side of the wall to transfer himself off the ice. He exchanged his skates for his shoes. "Mmh, and these are much more comfortable."

"So, shall we find a drink? Hopefully something warm."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm
[Citrine, Izumi]

"You're welcome," Ion said gently, helping her up as best as he could with one free hand, though he was glad Citrine moved in to help her up too. When she was up and out of harm's way, the teen moved back to give her more space, offering her a smile. "Ah, I'm sure everyone's just very excited for the sales," he said apologetically, ever optimistic and more willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, even when they knowingly pushed someone aside who wasn't going fast enough or who was in their way. "Are you hurt, miss?"

When the small group of them straightened up and moved out of the way of the crowd, Jozette moved aside with them, though she remained between them and the crowd, just in case. The fire-type was also glad that Santa was trying to give someone else an unfortunate present instead of her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:13 pm
[Rooftop ice rink > inside - Lex]

"Yes, let's," KO agreed, taking Lex's arm and sauntering towards the stairs. "So what have you been up to recently? I mean, other than work, this isn't quite the place to talk shop." To say the least. He felt a little as though he had... lost tough? He was working more, harder, longer than he was really used to. He wasn't sure if it was entirely because he was trying to get noticed for promotion or if he was just keeping occupied. Everything was still... still... it was strange, not being able to put his finger on what it was that was wrong and yet - whenever he wasn't busy - feeling that wrongness hanging around just behind him, like it was looking over his shoulder. If he stopped too long it would catch up with him, that was how it felt, and he really despised being the sort of person who felt things like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:53 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Oliver]

Michiko's eyes twinkled at their conversation. "Are both of you into the sciences?" She turned towards the conversation, forgetting about the music.

She smiled. "Oh. Please tell me more, I want to know more how spinarak develops it's venom. I'm into pokemon genetic research. How different pokemon adapt and how they develop differently depending on their surroundings." Of course she would be interested, she hoped one day to work in the Team Rocket labs developing pokemon for their members. A long way to go, but that doesn't mean she couldn't study early.

Then she turned towards Dith, when he was telling his story. "Are you are doctor?"

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm
[Atrium - Michiko & Oliver]

"Ah, me?" Dith grinned and shrugged. "I'm just a slasher. Hehe, it's a nickname the other disciplines give to general surgeons, we are not kind to one another usually! My work is mostly with trauma cases. I must confess I don't know a great deal about how pokemon actually go about creating their venom. It happens in glands! And there are proteins and things involved annnd they make one of a number of toxins: neurotoxins are the best known but you also have fasciculins, Alpha-neurotoxins - which are not quite like your standard neurotoxin - cytotoxins, hemotoxins and...." Dith frowned and poked at his memory. Mmmmmh, nope, not today! "Also there are others," he concluded with a grin and a shrug. "What do I know about the complicated things? I'm just a slasher; I only need to stop all of the bleeding from happening, or remove the faulty part. Heh, damn appendix, a lot more trouble than they're worth I can tell you."

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:25 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Oliver]

"So you are a surgeon! For people!" She exclaimed softly as to not be heard over the music. "That's amazing still. I didn't even think about going into the medical side for people. And even if i did, I don't think I can go to surgery. I'm not good with blood."

She turned towards Oliver with a question. "You said you were a student and studying venom. Are you going into medicine or...?" She couldn't think of another place to go that requires venom studying.

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:59 pm
[Atrium - Michiko & Oliver]

"Ah, well, it's true there is a lot of blood to surgery." Dith shrugged, blood wasn't a bodily fluid that had ever distressed him but now nursing! He didn't know how they did it, but some of them said the same to him. Different fluids for different folks he supposed, it all worked out in the end.

"There are many other paths though!" Dith continued to Michiko after a couple of moments lost in his own wandering train of thought. "Are you a student too then? Picking a career path as it were? Heh, if so I can tell you than medicine in general is exhausting but so far as I am concerned it's the best job in the world if you can get into it. There's nothing like going home at the end of the day knowing that you've helped people, you know?"

Had Dith known that he was talking to two members of Team Rocket his reactions might have been rather different. They would, quite probably, have contained less vague paternaly minded anecdotes and more large fists. Quite a lot more large fists, and angry pokemon too.

As it was Dith remained cheerfully placid and sipped at his wine again, best drink it before it went cold!

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 pm
[Atrium - Oliver & Dith]

"I am a student. But I am more of a researcher. And Im interested in researching more about pokemon then people. I find them to be more complex."

She smiled at Dith a bit. "But I am interested in first aid for pokemon. It's a side thing though. But I understand what you're saying."

She looked at Ibarra and smiled. "When I helped a pokemon feel better, It is a great feeling."

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 pm
A cheeky smirk crossed the engineer's face, her head tilting down slightly as Kyle stepped into her space, though her hazel eyes never once left the Grunt's "It’s not to point~" She chimed back at him, and instead of allowing the movement of intimidation to take her she stepped forward and looped an arm around Kyle's, much to the Grunt's moment of surprise as she clung hard to him.
"Haa haa! No, you're really right, it’s not the point, but what’s the harm in pretending it is huh? I think I have a memory of going on a date rattling somewhere around in this busy noggin." She rolled her head from side to side before laughing again "I’m stepping up my game now with two handsome men."

She could feel the man tensing under her grip, and a flare of danger hit her instincts, causing her to bristle slightly where she stood though stubbornly held her ground. Rockets knew what would happen if she got hurt, and seeing as weeks have gone by without any incident, they knew her threat was real.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm
As he was touched Kyle had to remind himself not to just attack the unwanted attention, he could feel a deep burning in his gut as fury started to boil his nerves at the careless smugness this ex-Rocket had.

Ryan seemed particularly standoffish, barely even looking at Kyle when she man shot a glare toward his partner as if they had to figure out what to do next.

"I don't go on dates with women who don't have a certain standard of appearance." Kyle retorted, removing his arm from the women's grasp.
He glared down at her as she simply smiled his comment off.

"Its the shaved head isn't it." Faleen inquired "well- that's what the hat is for maybe you'll think I'm cute then."

Kyle scoffed,

"Buuut yeah I get what you mean, I've got bags under my eyes," she said reaching a hand up to her face. "My hands are all rough and not soft at all, I perpetually give off this smell of mechanical oil, and I have the most booooring colors."
Kyle frowned at her.

"To my point," Kyle continued "No hat is going to help you."

Faleen pointed a finger at him "Appearance wise no, BUT it will help me keep warm." she made a gesture "Lets go! See how much we can dance around the obvious elephant in the room before someone slips up~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 pm
Zacharie was on a mission of the utmost importance.
His best friend in the whole wide world was a difficult man to shop for...but this time he'd be getting Jerome exactly what he wanted.

...Even if it was well past Christmas.

"Ugh...crowds." He grumbled under his breath as he squeezed past two old ladies that were taking their sweet time. Didn't they know that there were important matters at hand?! "Jerome, if you see a shop that you would like to look in, say something." He said over his shoulder before adding a quick, "Loudly." It was loud enough that they had to raise their voices to be able to hear each other. Zacharie did not like talking loudly, it drew too much attention, but he liked getting lost alone in malls even less so sacrifices had to be made.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:25 pm
A very slightly shorter man, who's skin tine was drastically darker then the purple haired man stalked after his partner, hands shoved deep into his pockets, and walking with a wide, but slow and sloppy like of stride.
He felt severely out of place in a public area like this. Unlike Zahcarie though, Jerome wasn't prone to showing much of his discomfort openly.

There were two reasons why he was here today. the first, being that Zacharie insisted that they go out and get him a gift. and the second being that there was a shop in this mall that specialized in something Jerome had been thinking about for a long time. AND they were having a sale, so Jerome wouldn't feel as bad asking for something from Zacharie that would end up being pretty expensive.
Jerome however, did not know that the rest of the mall was having a sale too!

"Zacharie!' Jerome boomed out toward the younger Rocket. "Come walk by me."
People tend to get out of the way of a big scary looking man covered in tattoos and black eyes... hopefully they just got out of there before someone called the cops or something.

"M'lookin' out fer the music shop around here." Jerome told Zachaire "ain't got no ********' clue where is at."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:34 pm
Ion/Izumi

"Yeah, I think people forget common sense when they hear the word 'sale' or something. Like that word makes people magically stupid." Citrine laughed a little. "You got a pretty strong grip there. I bet you could totally knock someone out if they pushed you around!" She said happily as they moved aside. "But that was a pretty epic fall. Nothing broken or anything? Oh.. and sorry 'bout Santa's gift. He likes to make people smile." She said, nodding towards the useless icepack. "Man, if Betty weren't so huge, she could freeze that right up."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff