Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:32 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Dith ambled contentedly through the grass accompanied by two Espeon, a Liepard, a Torchic and and Mudkip; the latter two were riding on his broad shoulders to get a better view of the farm. It was always good to get out of the city after a string of long days at work; a chance to do something different and see different faces was most welcome.

There was a girl nearby with her pokemon, they all seemed to be enjoying the scenery as much as he was! When the Ralts fell flat in the grass Dith paused and chuckled softly. "Alright down there?" he asked the little pokemon. "At least you don't have too far to fall eh? It's a bit of a disaster when I fall over." Dith then looked over at the white-haired girl who he assumed was the pokemon group's trainer and offered her a smile. "A beautiful day, no? I'm glad it hasn't decided to rain."  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:17 pm
TawnyAngel
[Zevran, the fields] (Rolling for booby prizes)

"I'm not much of a planner myself. Very serious trainer tend to plot out their catches and their teams and test their pokemon to find out which ones are the best to train." Lex watched Slipstream poke her head up, ears flickering before disappearing back into the bushes.

"Me, I have a terrible point of going oh my god, why are you so cute, I wish to keep you," he grinned, joyfully and settled the caterpie on his shoulder and chuckled. "Mmh?"

"Well those are very good talents to have, specially if you are going to end up pan handling for a bit. I've done that before, fortune telling mainly." Ooh those had been some fun times.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:28 pm
[Oliver/Grass lands heading towards the treelines, not today itty bitty Joltik]

Oliver gave a soft chuckle as he noticed a second joltik. The small mite pokemon seems to be out in force today. He offered the length of braided grass to the tiny mite and watch as it ran its little feet over the braid, intrigued. "Pleasure to meet you too, and you should get out of here. The farmer isn't really pleased to have you about."

He left the Joltik behind and moved onwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:43 am
Shaddaling

It's a... stick! A good stick, but just a stick...

Booby Prize!

Shaddaling

It's a pokémon!

User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:03 pm
[Lex, the fields]

Still sporting a grin like a million stolen dollars Zevran nodded agreement. "Well they have got me through well enough so far, those and a few other skills, and I imagine they will continue to do so here; I find people all over the world remarkably similar in their desires, what they will spend their money on... Well, for the most part, there are always those with unique tastes of course. I certainly agree that planning is overrated though, how can you really enjoy life if you spend all your time living in the future? I prefer the present tense myself." Up until now all of the structure in his life had been taken care of for him, where to go and what work needed to be done had been neatly laid out but all of that was gone now. Once again he couldn't decide if that was good or bad, liberating or terrifying; for the time being at least he opted not to think about it.

"Fortune telling though?" Zevran continued with a curious lift of his brows. "I must say the idea has always intrigued me, what is your-" he groped for the right word for a moment before concluding; "-style? Tarot, palms, something different? I have done some very basic fortune telling in the past myself you know, for example 'you will very soon find yourself in bed with a ridiculously handsome blond man'. Not particularly complex perhaps but a rather popular one in my experience."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:15 pm
[Oliver, the Grasslandss, SMol goat son! (Yes all the yes's to the Skiddos)]

Horns poked out of the grass, curled back and he knew what that pokemon was. Wouldn't be surprise if that creature had been one to leave behind the pile of manure. And could he get close to it?

Oliver moved slowly, pressing the grass out of the way and looked a the pokemon, smiling slightly at the goat. "Hello, care to come over here?" He questioned, offering a hand to the pokemon.

He kept still, watching and smiled as it finally shifted down and let him touch over the velvety nose. "Want to come home with me?" He murmured, lightly scratching about the ears.

So so cuteee.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:30 pm
Shaddaling

Oliver caught a Skiddo!

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:04 pm
[Dith, grasslands; not keeping Skiddo]

Alice had already lifted her camera and begun snapping pictures of a nearby Skiddo prancing through the landscape when an unfamiliar voice reached her ears. She turned to see who had spoken and... oh, he was tall! The young woman tilted her head back and raised a hand to similarly lift the brim of her hat up so she could see all the way up to his face. Despite his large presence, he seemed and sounded quite friendly so far, so she offered him a bright smile. "It is, isn't it? While rain can be quite nice on its own and necessary for everything to grow, it would've ruined any chance of us coming out here. I'm Alice," she said as she offered her small hand out for a handshake while she used the other to gesture to her pokemon, "and this is Cassandra and Serenity."

The Sylveon trilled a polite greeting and wiggled one ribbon at the newcomers, but the Ralts shied away as she pushed herself back to her feet, dusted herself off, then Teleported a ways away. Now that she was a sufficient distance from the unfamiliar group of trainer and pokemon, Serenity relaxed a bit and surveyed the bit of grassland she found herself in. Would this be as suitable a spot...?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:59 am
BlackFireKitsune

It's a pokémon!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:49 pm
TawnyAngel
[Zevran, the fields]

"Tarot and coin base I-ching. I know how to use the sticks but I find the coins easier to manipulate then sticks. Also easier to carry around and do on the fly, most people have three similar coins in their pocket." He grinned slightly at Zevran. "Has that ever worked for you?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:00 pm
And... That's It! It's 11 PM, so no more pokémon can be rolled! Feel free to stick around and roll for booby prizes. The ORP will remain open indefinitely for RP.
Thanks to all who played! If you caught a pokémon or two, please post in the Certing Thread!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 pm
[Lex, the fields]

I-ching was not something Zevran was familiar with but now didn't particularly seem like the time to ask for great detail about it, not when he had something more fun to say.

Zevran chuckled, spread his hands expressively and adopted an expression of innocence. "What can I say? I am utterly irresistible to women and men alike. It's true! Many have tried to capture the wonder of my rear in poetry or sculpture for example but alas all have fallen short so far and thus the only way to appreciate it is to take the - ah - hands on approach as it were, and who am I to deny people the chance to appreciate true art? I am not a monster!" He was also currently not in possession of an address, a fact that gave him a practical appreciation of other people's beds as well as a recreational one; hotels were expensive and squats uncomfortable, finding people to go home with made a nice change.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:44 am
[Alice, grasslands]

"Pleased to meet you all!" Dith replied with a warm smile as he reached out to shake her proffered hand, it vanished in his and he was extremely careful not to grip too hard. "My name is Dima, or Dith, take your pick! These are Viktor, Luna, Teazer, Gabbie, and Gulp; say hello everyone!"

There followed a chorus of greetings from the quintet: enthused from Gabbie and Gulp up on Dith's shoulders, accompanied by a sly wink from Teazer, calm and friendly from Viktor, and cooly polite from Luna.

"And yes, rain is all very well when you're inside looking out!" Dith continued with a grin, turning slightly to watch Serenity curiously. "A nice hot drink and a crackling fire," he added, "definitely not being out in the middle of a field; if my hair gets wet it expands to about twice its normal size once it dries off again, which is not at all helpful!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:32 pm
[Zevran the fields]

Lex snorted, covering his face as Zevran continued his spiel and took the moment to ogle the rear in question, it was a nice one, he would admit. "I could see the appeal of a hands on approach," he admitted, removing his hand to stroke over his chin. "But, then, I do have an appreciation for the true arts."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 pm
[Lex, the fields]

"Ahh, I did think you were a person of good taste, I am glad that you don't disappoint me!" Zevran grinned and winked at Sasha to let them know he'd noticed them looking. "And we still have not found anywhere for you to show me your tattoo," he continued with a gesture to the open fields around them, "which is a shame, I am certain that I would enjoy appreciating that piece of art. I do have more tattoos myself you know, some of them on my rear in fact. Perhaps you would like an opportunity to appreciate those as well? " Zevran made a slow curving motion in the air with his forefingers. "Follow contours, emphasise musculature, enhance a natural wonder; that is the general idea. It is a little difficult to put into words, as we have already discussed."

Exactly how far this was going to go Zevran had not the slightest idea but the flirtation was entertaining for now and that was all that mattered so far as he was concerned.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff