Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"Yes I know...", she said gently as they were near the conference room and she opens the door to see all three of them look up at her the old man was pushed forward by the boy as he asked,"Is he alright does he need to go to the hospital", Celestalina shook her head and took Jankyn over to the table and helped him lay down on it,"No... we needs proper rest do you have a home near?", she asked abit worried, samantha piped up,"Yea we have one but its about an hour drive its out of the city we live in the sticks", her grandfather scolded her while she shrugged, as the old man explained,"I live seclusive I can drive him there please Kaleb you and your sister help her get him to my car we will drive him there and I'll call your parents to come and take down the booth", both teens nod and go over to Jankyn, celestalina shakes her head and walks over picking him up,"I have the strength to do this Please show me this car", the two looked bewildered as they led her out of the building toward the vehicle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn had passed out.his breathing was slowed and the green half of his hair was turning white.being in the city was deadly to one bound to the elements  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:25 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina noticed the change and she remained calm under pressure though she really just wanted to race to the forest right away, the kids took her to a large suv and pulled down the back seats so she could lay down with him in the back,"We are going to help grandfather we shall be back", said samantha rushing back in with her brother the minutes seem to drag by as they finally got in the car and closing the trunk the older man asked,"His condition?", as he started the car. Celestalina was amazed this metal machine was going to get them somewhere that she forgot to answer his question she finally broke free of her trance and looked over,"He is not doing well I hope you can get us to some green land soon...", she frowned. The old man nodded as the kids finished getting in and buckling up then the vehicle started to move. At first celestalina was afraid and she gripped Jankyn for comfort but then the ride began to ease out after abit once they hit the street and was driving for a few minutes she noticed them passing things rather quickly and wondered the speed of this machine. The old man hit the interstate and was driving for a long time then within 30 minutes he gets off on a bypass and heads onto another main road this one had trees crowding each side as he drove down it, then he takes a right and goes onto a back road,"Another 15 minutes sorry were live is a ways back here", he explains as Celestalina who was calmed by the ride nods in acceptance, as she smoothes back Jankyn's hair humming to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn was in darkness. he didn't know what was going on around him. but the further they got from the city was helping. the teens had open the windows letting the air in which help bring color back to him.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:39 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
After about 15 minutes the driver finally turned down a very old dirt road that lead them down the longest driveway you could think imaginable,"We will be at the house soon but look", he smiled as Celestalina looked up astonished there was woods all around them and she hoped Jankyn would wake up soon, with a smile she whispered to him,"We are around nature once more this place is calming it will heal you..".  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn didn't wake up. he was still to weak to move. He was having nightmare  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:43 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked down at him frowning she hoped they would stop soon she needed to get him into the depth of this forest. Once the vehicle got to a complete stop she was able to pick him up and as soon as they opened the trunk and she was able to set foot to the ground she took off her speed throwing up wind as she passed. She raced into the depths of the forest the thicker the better until she felt she was as deep in as she could go she then laid Jankyn on the earth sitting next to him she began concentrate soon a small rain shower came in and they were protected by the thick canopy but the rain conitnued on giving the green things around them water to drink energizing the plants that had been suffering from the heat, she then placed a hand over his head, she wasn't able to enter his mind but still she was able to connect with him like most guardians and she began to say his name,"Jankyn wake up Jankyn".  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn felt the elements around him. of mother earth healing him. He heard her call.he moves a hand to touch her hand .he needed time to get his energy back

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:13 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina notices his movement and understanding hit her like a ton of bricks he was scared of being like this he was one of the first guardians and used to be the strongest and now that the earth was so terrible.. She closed her eyes and gripping his hand she began to drain her energy into his body she felt herself weaken but she kept going til she could barely feel herself and then she stopped she and passed out giving him him everything except just a small portion for the faint had stopped her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:39 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn groans as energy filled him. He was still weak but when he opened his eyes he could see. which shocked the hell out of him.he looks at Celestalina and pulls her close.He held her and kept her warm"foolish star"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina was in the spirit realm with the Zodiac signs they were coming toward her giving her energy from their celestial bodies,"You will be better soon go back to the real world", and with a jolt she was sent back into the blundering darkness. in the real world her eyes blinked open slowly and she looked at the rain that was starting to cease and she felt someone holding her and relief filled her and she croaked out quietly,"Are you alright?", she knew that it would take a few days of meditation to give herself back the maxium strength she had earlier but for now she was weaker than a sick mortal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn was sitting up holding her"I am alright but you could of killed yourself giving me so much energy. I would of been fine. A night here and I would of been back to normal little star"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina let out a ragged breathe, and closed her eyes for a moment trying to get enough energy to talk to him was difficult,"I know..", was all she could manage she closed here eyes feeling the dark wave of sleep luring her to sleep,"Now i must rest... the spirits will heal me...". She felt the familiar tug of a spirit coming toward her and she winced in pain expecting them to take more engergy from her but felt herself calm down after a moment or so and more energy balancing through her and smiled,"Libra bless you..".  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn strokes her hair"The stars worry about you as do I"He didn't want to lose her.She was his favorite but no one knew that. He held her"But I need to thank you. Because of your gift I can see"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:08 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina felt enough strength to talk and she was feeling better now that libra had start to balance her out abit, she hears Jankyn's voice explaining he was able to see and she turns to look at him with amazement as she to notices his once clouded eyes where now fixed,"Oh my.. by the stars holy light you can...", she smiled up at him,"I didn't realize that I was capable of doing such things", she stated. She tried to get up but only stumbled back into his arms roughly,"ow...", she complained realizing she was still to weak to try to be on her own at the moment.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff