[Fin] Table for Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:48 pm
"We'll have to remedy that, he can! It is adorable to watch him go on about pokemon." His boyfriend was adorable! "You have to tell me when your egg hatches, and send pics if you can. Baby pokemon are adorable." Lex grinned. "And we'll have to meet up sometime when the little one hatches."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:51 pm
"I shall! And you must share them with Taavi." Baby pictures would probably dispel any awkwardness about the evening, yes? It would be nice if it worked out like that. "And we shall," Zev continued with a chuckle, "perhaps it would like to meet your Zoroark? To see what it will look like when it grows up."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:53 pm
"Tron would like that," Lex said, imaging his Zoroark mothering a newly hatched Zoura. So cute. "And of course I would have to share them with Taavi! He would want to know. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:51 pm
"We will sort something out then," Zevran said with a slight nod for emphasis, he had no idea when the egg would hatch but these things took their own time he assumed and it would happen when it happened. "Something during the day this time, if it can be arranged?" he added as an afterthought, daytime was a lot more... a lot more friendly, less steamy than evening was.

Well, usually.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:31 pm
"That would be for the best," Lex replied and stood, tossing his hair and grinned. "Probably should be getting home and text Taavi. I'll see you sometime later, Zevran."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:37 pm
"Of course!" Zevran grinned back at Sasha, and at the hair toss, and nodded. "We will speak soon, until then!"

Once Sasha had departed Zevran pulled out his phone and delved into the depths of the internet; the night was indeed young, there had to be somewhere interesting he could go.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas