[FIN] battle on! [Lex/KO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:11 pm
KO nodded in satisfaction as Lex recalled his pokemon and, seen as they were done, closed up the grills again before heading over to give Empress a pat on the shoulder. "Good job, you can take a break out here if you want."

The Meganium hummed and settled herself down on the floor and KO walked on past her to join Lex. "They do look as though they'd make good steeds but I'd be careful of those gems if I were you otherwise you might freeze off something personal and I'm sure your boyfriend would be very disappointed," he smirked. "But seen as we're done here...." KO trailed off looking thoughtful and then shrugged. "Well it's a little late but how about coffee and cake, or perhaps a bar? I'd need a little while to get ready to go out of course but?..." He left the question hanging in the air, waiting for Lex's input.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:40 pm
"I will have to get some sort of saddle commissioned, to protect my bits, " Lex replied, serious and giggled slightly. "But ooh, that sounds good KO. Did you have a place in mind so I have a better idea what to wear?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm
"Humm." KO fetched out his phone and searched through a few pages. After a few moments he made a noise of approval and showed the screen to Lex. "How about a gin bar? They serve other cocktails and such too. I'd say normal going out clothes for this place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:15 pm
Lex looked over, taking in the bar and gave the tiniest of amuses noises. His view of casual was much different then KO. "It does look nice. Meet up in the garage after a shower and a change of clothing?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:24 pm
"Alright," KO nodded, "I'll see you there. We'll ride pokemon I assume? We want to drink after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:26 pm
"Mmh, that would be for the best." Howlback could fly him back and forth easy enough, and the crobat knew her way around the area. "See you in a while," Lex said, grinning brightly and went to heal his pokes, take a shower, and a change of clothes, and shift his team around.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas