Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:29 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai nodded and left the room with the book. She hurried back to the library to return it from where they found it.[exits]
Namia turned to looked at Emalie, "Despite the book being dangerous...the results are rather satisfying." she said before levitating over to Emalie. "So you are the original mother of this family? Before Ms. Tsuyoi?" she said with a smirk. She then did a curtsy towards Emalie, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Namia, the one who brought you back from the sleeping world." she looked at Erin and Kurona, "With the help of some others of course." she said while folding her arms.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:47 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Emalie put a hand to her head. "I'm partially aware. Although, for some reason I am unaware of. Please pardon my rudeness but I'm very eager to see my children."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:55 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

Namia frowned, raising her eyebrows, "Hm, I see." she turned away from Emalie, "I suppose that's understandable. Well, be on your way then." she said before levitating back to the middle of the room. She needed no thanks of the sort from Emalie, she simply wanted to get a closer look to see if there was anything wrong with her. "That's quite a spell though, I have to say..." she said to herself before she got into a comfortable relaxing pose while levitated.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Emalie grabbed Kurona's hand once more and set out. "Let's go Love."
"E-Emalie, I can only go so fast when you have my hand." Kurona stammered as she followed.
Erin chuckled and went behind them.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm
[ooc:]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as the room emptied out as soon as it was filled a little. She chuckled as she stopped sharpening her blade, putting away the whetstone and examining her blade, "So, did that spell really go as planned? Or are you just assuming it did?" she said before sheathing her blade.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:06 am

Namia faced Hileinna with her arms folded, frowning at her, "Oh? What's this? Is it doubt I hear from my good friend Hileinna?" she said, a little offended. She turned her head away from Hileinna while still frowning, "How rude, I don't mess up my spells, most especially if its something as serious as bringing a person back from the dead." she said before levitating over to the window. She stared towards to where Emalie and the others were, "But...if I have one thing to say...it's that messing with death will most likely have consequences. As it was once said...where there is death, there will always be death." she said, cupping her chin.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia, not responding for a few moments. She put her blade down next to her and finally spoke after a short silence between them. "So, are you saying someone will die in that woman's place?" she said as she looked at Namia with a serious expression.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Namia sighed and looked at Hileinna, shrugging, "Well, if we're lucky, Death won't care for the life of one woman." she said with a smirk. She then levitated over to Hileinna, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens next now won't we." she said before going back to the middle of the room to relax in levitation. "Oh, by the way, it seems that there isn't much left to do here. Where else do you want to go?" she asked.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna chuckled when Namia decided to change the subject, "Well, that is up to you, you're my only way of transportation after all." Hileinna said, having no idea that she could use a fairy boat off the island.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas