Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Bobbing for Apples Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:54 pm
"Ah, that's cool," Abel said, eyebrows lifting a bit before his expression morphed into a smile. "I'm always a little envious of anyone who knows another language or two, and it's a good thing to know too. Means fewer language barriers, plus some other languages sound pretty romantic," he added with a smirk, then took a bite of his sandwich. Mmm, food... Real food, or at least good food. A pulled pork sandwich at a fair probably wasn't the healthiest thing ever, but that only made it all the more delicious. He intended to savor every single bite.

"That would be nice, I really don't think that should become a habit, no. Or at least, not accidentally getting thrown out of somewhere," Abel added after a moment of thought. "It's always possible to do something that would get one thrown out, but do it discreetly so as not to get caught. But yeah, that was pretty funny, all things considered." They hadn't even been doing anything, and yet... Oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 pm
"Mmmh? Do you think?" Still smirking Zevran looked over at Abel with hooded eyes. "Tienes unos ojos hermosos, for example?" he suggested in rather honeyed tones on the Spanish section. "And yes, one really should be doing something interesting if one is to be thrown out but better not to be caught in that case! Interruptions are so troublesome, though sometimes funny to look back upon I suppose?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:43 pm
"I do think," Abel said, his smirk still present. It only broadened as Zevran spoke, but the taller blond opted to point at him with a fry for a moment. "I don't know any Spanish, so I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted at whatever you said." So saying, he ceasing pointing with the fry and ate it, then passed another to Isaac. "And I agree completely," he went on with a broad grin, "though I think interruptions aren't quite as funny as getting thrown out of somewhere for not doing what they think you did."

As he took another bite of his delicious - so delicious - sandwich, he pondered a bit as he chewed. Hm, what next... They had the corn maze and the ferris wheel to go through and go on, respectively, but what else? Maybe Zevran would want to go find some other things to do in the meantime, between or before the other two attractions. "So what d'you wanna do after we're done eating?" He asked, watching his friend keenly. "D'you wanna head right to the corn maze, or did you want to see what else there is to do or ride or play first? Or all of the above," he added after a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:20 pm
Zevran smirked and ate a fry. "I was complimenting your eyes, it was flattering." They really were quite remarkable eyes. "And yes, indeed! I have to wonder what those employees talked about after throwing us out. Perhaps we gave them a story to tell for years? It must have been a highlight of the week at least." He would be quite insulted by anything less.

"Mmmh," Zevran licked his fingers to capture some stray burger sauce, "perhaps look at the other games first, see if there is anything we fancy? There is also one of those spinning rides but I am not sure I fancy that directly after eating. So, games and then the maze perhaps? If that suits you as well," he concluded with a smile.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:47 pm
"See, you say that, but should I believe you?" Abel joked, even going so far as to thoughtfully rub his chin with a couple fingers and narrow his eyes suspiciously at his friend, then chuckled as he shook his head. "Nah, I do. So thank you - yours are pretty nice, too." Pretty nice indeed; it was a bit of an understatement, as he did have nice eyes that were so very expressive. "I hope they talked about it for at least a week. Or perhaps they're too uptight and don't talk about that sort of thing - or the sort of thing they thought was going on, at any rate," he amended his statement with a wave of his sandwich before he took another bite of it. Mmmm, delicious, delicious sandwich... He really needed to think of a way to repay him.

"Mm, that sounds fair," he replied once he'd swallowed his bite of sandwich, idly watching Zevran expertly remove the sauce from his fingers, "I wouldn't mind embarrassing myself at more games. Spinning ride, not so much, especially not just after eating. This food is really good, I'd hate to throw it all up right after finishing it, so games and then the maze sounds good to me," the blond said, matching Zevran's smile with his own. After a moment he added, "And then the ferris wheel, of course." He didn't want to miss that. Even if they weren't fast or exciting like other rides, it was still nice to be up so high and have such a different perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Abel seemed happy again now, he felt rather accomplished about that and happy in turn himself. This really had turned out to be an excellent day. "Ah, you can always believe and trust in me my friend," he said with a slight smile. "I promise that if I am teasing you I will do this thing with my eyebrows." He promptly arched and waggled one while the other remained low. "See, I am deft and flexible in all things from the face downward," he added helpfully with a sly grin.

"And so we have a plan," he continued after another bite of burger. "Games and then the maze, followed by perhaps a thing or two more and then the ferris wheel.... Would you like to go into Sandalwood after that? I wonder how they light the forest city after dark? It must be quite striking, the lights at different levels like walking through a sea of stars."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:30 pm
He had been about to comment when Zevran's eyebrow performed an acrobatic feat, and then he was quite glad he wasn't drinking water at the moment because it made him laugh a bit. "Alright, duly noted," he chuckled, grinning, though he didn't specify which of them he noted - which was both.

"So we do," he agreed with a nod, "plans are good. Oh, hmm..." Did he want to head to Sandalwood after? To give himself a moment to ponder the question he popped the last of his sandwich into his mouth. Did he, did he... Well it wasn't like he had to work early in the morning, so it would be fine if he stayed out a little late tonight. "Sure, that sounds like it'd be fun. You make it sound so poetic," he added with a grin. Not that that was a bad thing, of course.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:33 pm
"My lips and tongue are skilled in many things, poetry among them," Zevran said, running his thumb over his lips as he spoke. "Another thing to duly note? Should you ever have need of somebody to do a recital for you of course." Of course.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:59 pm
"Oh?" Abel asked, leaning his chin on the back of his hand while his elbow rested on the table, his eyes half lidded as he aimed a roguish grin at his friend. "That's good to know, definitely. You'll be the first to know if I'm in need of a poetry recital."

Given both humans seemed rather distracted, Isaac reached a paw up to pull the container of fries closer and carefully extracted a few to munch on. If Abel wasn't going to eat them, someone had to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:06 pm
His face was definitely hurting a lot today, far too much smiling! Most enjoyable. "I am at your service!" Zevran replied once he'd swallowed his current mouthful. "I do still owe you for rescuing me, and even if I did not I would be happy to oblige. I never say no to a party!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm
At that, Abel waved the thought away as if to dismiss it. "No you don't, but I owe you for lunch. And," he waved away Isaac's wandering paws so he could have a few more of his own fries - or what was left of them anyway - and waved one at Zev with a grin, "I'll keep that in mind though, party or no. Anyway, I'm ready to go find more to do if you are." His fries were more or less gone by now - no thanks to Isaac - and water bottles were convenient things that could be carried around with little issue, so he could drink that at his leisure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:21 pm
"Oh?" Zevran licked the grease and salt off his fingers with his brows raised. "Doesn't that make us even? A lunch for a rescue? But yes I am ready, let's go see what else the fair has to offer us."

Maybe, part of him pondered, there didn't have to be even and uneven. He didn't mind if Abel forgot he had bought lunch, and it seemed Abel didn't mind if he forgot he had been rescued by Abel. Was that... alright? Why not? There were lines in relationships outside of the strictly laid out ones he had known before coming here and what exactly they were evaded him as much as direct debits or the idea of a weekly wage. So long as it worked though it was okay was it not? He saw no reason to question what rolled along smoothly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:04 pm
"I don't think so, no," he said with a shake of his head, then pulled the container of fries closer so Isaac could finish them off. He did grab his bottle of water though, he was thirsty. "You didn't have to buy me lunch, after all. But yeah, let's go," he agreed, his demeanor brightening a bit with renewed enthusiasm. Fairs were a great deal of fun, especially in such good company. "After you," he said as he gestured with his water bottle, gently coaxed Isaac off his lap, then stood up. Once both plushies were in his grasp - unless Zevran felt dry enough to carry his again - he put the water bottle in his occupied arm so he could freely grab the trash to toss it. "I'll follow you," the taller blond went on with a smirk, "so I won't block your view of all the wonderful scenery. I'll still have a nice view, what with being taller and all."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:14 pm
This was... an interesting thing to deal with. Clearly they had helped on another, different kinds of things, but Abel brushed it off. Interesting was the wrong word. "Ah, yes, let's see what is around?" The right word was, he wasn't sure what but the concept was unfamiliar. Abel had come to help him and wanted nothing in return, but when he did a small thing for Abel because it was small and it made him happier to do so Abel felt there was some kind of debt? Why? And why did he- Well there was quite a lot about this that was rather confusing.

Zevran wandered past a couple of interesting games, lost in thought. Eventually he paused and turned to Abel with a confused, almost wary expression on his face. "You know if you had not come to help me I would probably have collapsed somewhere? Just checking that we are on the same page here. I know I played it lightly but that was... not exactly a great day for me, physically."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:24 pm
"Alright," he replied agreeably. With the trash properly disposed of, the taller blond set off after his friend, free and oblivious of the whirlwind of perplexing thoughts that plagued Zevran. Until, that is, the shorter man halted and aimed his confused expression and words at him. Abel stopped abruptly, eyebrows raised, an equally puzzled look on his own face. Why was he bringing that up? "I know," he said, then amended his response quickly, "well I knew after the fact, it was hard to tell in the car, but I know. Why d'you bring that up?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff