Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[Fin] Clothes Maketh the Man (not freeze to death) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:46 pm
"That's very true!" She agreed, her grin broadening a bit. "It is rather funny, isn't it? But lucky for you," she turned her focus up to the taller blond she was still essentially draped over -- oh yes, lucky for me, he couldn't help but think, but his expression remained more or less blank as he waited patiently for her to finish -- and her hand slid back up to his cheek, "I showed up! Now you can come shopping with me!" Her hand was on the move again, this time to curve around the back of his neck as she stood on her toes just a bit, lifting herself up as she pulled him down for a kiss.

The faint frown in his expression mattered little as he returned the kiss - he didn't dare not to - and after a few seconds she pulled away, so he aimed the quiet frown at her. Tentatively, as if testing the waters, he said, "We weren't quite finished shopping yet though, so..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:53 pm
Abel's lips were moderately soft, he starkly remembered them on his when Alyssa pulled the tall man down to her. Sometimes Abel tasted of cigarettes but it was forgiven with a laugh, a flippant comment and hands sliding around his waist. He didn't mind the cigarettes really, doubly so when Abel looked down at him with those pretty eyes of his and-

He didn't understand that feeling, or the surge of envy he felt as Alyssa kissed his friend. It was just that she did not deserve him surely, that Abel should either be single and free to play around or attached and with somebody who adored him. Not with her. Not ever with her.

...What would he do when Abel did find somebody he loved?

All of these thoughts ran thought Zevran's mind in less than the heartbeat it took him to shrug at Alyssa. "Indeed, we had not yet finished. Abel needs his boy talk yes? I am sure you can meet another time?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:43 pm
Rather than move back to her previous position, Alyssa remained leaning against the taller blond, both arms draped over his shoulders now as she laid her cheek on his chest, appearing to give the matter some thought. "Hmmmm... Nope," she said cheerfully, her Cheshire grin spreading across her face again. "You've had fun with him all day so far, now it's my turn."

Abel peered down at the redhead, and despite how much hesitance and displeasure he felt, only a tiny fraction of it showed in his expression. "Can't we go later, or some other time or something?"

"Nope, we're going right now," she replied without even stopping to consider the request, then stepped away, one arm falling off his shoulder while the other remained, and she grinned up at him. "Come on, I've been dying to go shoe shopping for ages."

"Ah... Alright," he ceded rather unwillingly, his brows furrowing a bit. Whenever Alyssa was around he tended to just curl in on himself, to focus most of his energy, attention, and emotions inward and only respond or react when necessary, if he needed to at all; for just a brief moment, the hesitant expression he turned to Zevran was an apology, a wish to stay, and a helpless resignation. A small, apologetic smile replaced it in the next instant as he retreated further into himself. "I've gotta go but I'll catch you later, yeah? I'm glad you bought winter stuff though, you might wanna break some of it out so you stay warm on your way home," he said, hints of another apology in his tones. I'm sorry I can't drive you back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:51 pm
b***h.

Zevran smiled slightly and shrugged. "Another time, do not think more on it." It was almost certain that he was free whenever Able was. "I will see you again then; chao for now amigo, Alyssa." With that and a wave for Abel he set off, still vaguely towards the chicken shop but slowly so that if Alyssa wanted to see where he was off to she would have to make a real effort to linger.

They could have had lunch together and then gone back to Abel's apartment to have more fun. Why had she had to appear?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:14 pm
"Later," Abel offered as Zevran turned to depart. He did as well, Alyssa slipping her arm through his and happily leading him away; her interest in Zevran evaporated once they'd turned to walk their separate ways.

Some time later, Abel sent Zevran a text to let him know Alyssa had roped him into going on a long trip that weekend.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff