Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] The Spooky Mansion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray was sort of panicking some more now, he was worried about Marcus. He had sounded pretty desperate after all, well Ray may have over reacted a bit. However, what else was he supposed to do? He needed to find a spot that would let him call the other boy and at least tell him that he wasn't dying or anything. He rubbed his arm again, before looking at Rey "thanks buddy, I uh... I seriously thought I wouldn't get out" he whispered softly. Ray squawked happily, glad to be of service. He smiled softly "Yeah... ok let's just... try to get through this" he said. He took a few steps forwards, before jumping as he heard something crying. He tensed, looking behind him as he saw dim glowing eyes staring at him. Ray froze, gulping a bit as whatever was staring at him.

Ray moved a bit towards the glowing lights, shaking a bit. What was that looking at him? Why did it seem so sad? He pursed his lips, before getting close enough to notice that the figure was indeed actually a pokemon. It looked like it was crying a bit, and it was nursing its tiny arm. Ray frowned, and the pokemon seemed to get in a bit of a defensive stance. Ray's eyes softened, before stopping "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you" he said softly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray looked over the pokemon from where he stood, and it was then that he noticed that the poor little girl seemed to have injured her arm. Ray wanted to help, but he needed to make sure that he didn't distress the pokemon anymore than it already was. After all he didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to help her. In order to do that he needed to get her trust first. So Ray knelt down and looked at the pokemon, Ray tried to keep his voice down in the process "hey, your hurt would you um... would you let me help you?" he questioned, waiting for the pokemon. The pokemon continued to stare, as if scared of him. Why would it be scared of him? Maybe another human had injured it and that was why the pokemon was wary of him. He bit the bottom of his lip as he stood still "I know that um... that I seem scary, but I'm not promise! See, Rey will tell you" he said, motioning his partner to help.

Rey looked at Ray, before flying forwards and landing on the ground. The bird pokemon puffed out his chest and squawked a bit as if explaining that Ray was not someone that the little pokemon needed to put up defenses around. It took a while, but the Phantump reluctantly came a bit closer to him. He was glad, Ray honestly didn't really like battling if he could help it. It was sort of embarrassing, and Rina always called him a mother hen believe it or not. Though Ray sort of wished she was still here so that she could poke fun at him, he wouldn't even get mad this time. Distracted by his thoughts, he failed to notice the tears falling from his eyes. He was rather surprised to feel something against his cheek brushing a tear or two away. He looked up and noticed that the Phantump was right in front of him, trying to comfort him. Ray smiled a bit at that, so much for helping her out. It seemed like it was the other way around.

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray blinked a bit, his tears stilling a bit as he looked at the Phantump that was now in front of him. Ray sniffled a bit, embarrassed. He gave the pokemon before him a weak laugh "thank you, I was um... supposed to help you not the other way around... guess I'm just weak" he said, sighing softly. The pokemon shook its head, tapping his cheek softly as if encouraging him the he wasn't weak. Ray gave the little gal a weak smile "thank you, it... it means a lot" he admitted. It was clear to him that this pokemon was rather young, at least he thought she was. Ray rubbed his eyes with his sleeve, before his eyes moved over to the pokemons injury. Ray sat down and motioned the ghost-type over to him "why don't you come over here so I can take a look? I'll try to um... be gentle ok?" he said softly. The pokemon seemed to tilt her head to the side, but did as she was told and floated over to him. Ray took a closer look at the pokemons hand, before fishing through his bag. He had some extra ribbon in his bag from when he made Rey's outfit. It was a bight green ribbon, and he moved forwards to wrap it around the little Phantump's arm. It winced, and Ray apologized quickly. However, the Phantump didn't seem to want to run. Once Ray finished looking it over, he smiled "sorry about that, I didn't want it to hurt, but I had to dress the wound before it got worse" he commented.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray finished up patching the area that the little phantump was injured at, before nodding "that should do it... I think" he said, rubbing the back of his head softly. The Phantump looked over the the little green ribbon that had been used as a make-shift bandage of sorts. It seemed that she was pleased with it, and when when Ray stood she floated up so that the she was still looking at Ray. Ray tilted his head to the side a bit, curious as to why the little ghost type pokemon didn't go back to its family. He pursed his lips, before taking a few steps forwards. He stopped and looked over to see that the pokemon was indeed following him. Confused, Ray turned back towards the ghost-type "hey, I don't have anything else... I'm sorry, if I had food I would give you some but um... I have nothing... sorry" he said apologetically. With that, he turned once more and started to walk, but the Phantump was still following him. So again Ray stopped, eyebrow raised.

Rey looked at his trainer and then at the ghost-type, before nudging Ray to pay attention towards the pokemon once more. Odd he just said he didn't have any food, so why was she still following him? He thought about it some more, before he felt his hand being moved towards something on his belt. Ray stopped and turned his head to see that Rey was moving his hand towards one of his empty pokeballs. He pressed his fingers against the cool metal, before holding the ball in his hands "you mean she wants to come with us?" he questioned, before looking over at Phantump for some sort of answer. The Phantump seemed to beam, before floating over and petting his cheek softly. Ray looked sheepishly at the pokemon, before patting the ghost-types own head in response. It seemed to enjoy his touch, and eagerly started tapping on the red lid of the pokeball.

Ray sighed, running a hand through his hair. It seemed that the little gal wanted to come with him. He thought about it, and it didn't seem like a bad idea. So why not? He nodded "ok, will you come with me?" he asked, holding out the pokeball towards the Phantump. Phantump squealed with delight, before pressing the middle of the ball as it sucked it in. The ball dropped into his hands and shook three times before a loud clicking sound could be heard. Pleased Ray held the little pokeball to his chest "I'll be sure to take good care of you, promise" he whispered, as if he were a parent whispering to their child. Once that was finished, Ray turned too distracted by his new pokemon to see that once again there were more spider webs in his way. He yelped, as he fell backwards and into the welcoming clutches of the webs. Great, just great. He groaned, looking hopefully over at his pokemon partner to help him out again. Sadly Rey was also caught in the webs. Ray knew that he shouldn't freak out, but he didn't like being restrained like this. He didn't like feeling like he was suffocating, and he coughed a bit. Seriously, was this whole place filled with spider webs? The worst part was that he was pretty sure these were stronger than the last ones he ran into. He gulped, getting a bit teary eyed again... what if the spiders actually caught him in their trap this time?

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Phantump II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Rash II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Natural Cure II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy) Astonish (100% Accuracy) Growth (---% Accuracy) Imprison (---% Accuracy)
II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:22 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It appeared before Iris, a small pokemon with a trunk around its head. For Irisi was another Kalos pokemon she knew about. This one has a sadder story that she remembered. Apparently they were created from spirits of children that got lost in forests and never came back. Iris looked at the pokemon. It was cute but she really wanted to get going around and she couldn't bring herself to do harm to the pokemon.

"Hi there." She said as she took out some poke pellets. "Happy Spirit Day." she told the pokemon as she handled it the food. She figured the food would keep it distracted so she could leave and it would a nice gesutre.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:40 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris yawned as her and her pokemon walked another corridor. This place is pretty big considering that it was on school grounds. At least it wasn't too quiet. Aside from the other students, she could hear a music box was playing a real nice melody. It was making her yawn again. Iris only thought for a moment that she didnt remember there being music on any of the other floors. She just shurgged it off as she continued to walk.

She stopped when she heard footsteps again. They were right behind so did she hear them before or did they just appear now? Iris turned to see a yellow and brown pokemon looking at her. It waved its arms in front of her and eyes started to get heavy. Iris slumped onto the ground, sitting on her legs. She looked to her sides to see that her pokemon were already asleep.

Whispers in her ears, in tuned with the melody, told her to rest her eyes and sleep. It sounded like her mother. Who was she to agrue against her mom. She looked at the pokemon with hazy eyes before they were shut.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
JubiJujubi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:54 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: kigu and sneakers
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( on his shoulder)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Fiding the mansion wasn't that hard for Marcus. It was after all a bit of a sore thumb in the forest. Part of him was kind of excited, wanted to explore it and the terrain around it. Had the academy brought different plants to make the academy spooky? What kind of pokemon had they brought and how had they made the mansion inhabitable to different species? He felt the curiosity at the edge of his brain wanting to be let it and felt.
But he needed to focus on finding Ray first. Maybe after he found him, Marcus could actually enjoy the haunted house.
He shrugged at the caution of the woman at the door. Ghost stories were for babies in the eleven year old's ( eleven was not a baby, shut up aunt Jenny!) mind. He wasn't afraid of haunted houses, at best they were fun for him. At worst, they were boring. Sure there were ghost pokemon but...well those werre pokemon. They could be explained. Everything could as far as Marcus was concerned. Misteries were only fun when you solved them and jump scares were only scary because they surprised him.
He didn't really expect anything aside from jump scares anyways, there were only so many ways you could do a haunted house.
He was told however he could only bring one pokemon. Since squeeze was already out and draped around his shoulders he figured he'd take her. He took out his phone and dialed Ray's number only to be met with a busy signal.
Right phones didn't work in the academy.
Marcus mumbled something about 'stupid rules made for horror flicks and prisons' making a silent promise to be more mild mannered when Hannukah rolled around. He wasn't very well versed in the poke-gear functions, it was the reason he still used his phone to text and Skype home to begin with but after recalling a couple of science and tech classes where he wasn't talking to Tera and Ava ( or just Tera now he remembered sourly) he managed to call Ray.
"Hey I'm at the haunted house...are you okay? Where are ya?" he said stepping into the house. He didn't have to go too far before he got his answer. "Never mind I think...I see you..hold on I'll head your way"

OutOfChillComments:this is late and I am sorry.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:32 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris felt warm but still could feel some breeze coming from somewhere. She really wanted to continue sleeping but that breeze was annoying her. Iris patted herself and didn't feel any cover on her. Did Ling steal all the covers again. The music was stil playing which prompted the desire just screw the breeze and sleep. Iris opened one eye slowly.

"This isn't my room..."
Iris grumbled as she sat up and yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Someone closed the windows..." she complained before stopping. "Hey wait... why did I fall asleep..?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:52 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

It seemed that Iris just kept finding pokemon that decides to follow her around. Iris looked at the pumpkaboo. "Are you the one from before?" Iris asked the pokemon. It had to be since it wasn't trying to attack her or it was a new one that was more curious than aggressive."Uh....hmmmm." Iris looked at the pokemon that was looking at her as well.

"Maybe it wants to play or something to eat..."
Iris asked her pokemon who just looked at her and then the pumpkaboo. "You want a snack." Iris asked the pumpkaboo as she took out some pokemon food. The food pellets were gone from her hand and into the pumpkaboo's mouth.

Iris chuckled. "I'll see you around okay.."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( on his shoulder)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Ekans - Level: 6 │ Ability: Intimidate │ Moves: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting

Marucus would later think that he really should be more careful when saying he wasn't easily scared. Stepping into the house he started walking in what he thought was Ray's direction, only to see Ray dissapear into the web.
"what..wha-?"
The kingdra student stared and only dimly registered foosteps behind him and caught the sight of a pendulum swinging.
Hypno the Hypnosis pokemon . If you lock eyes with it, it will try to hypnotize you. It is best to close your eyes quickly before you get hypnotized.
The snippet of a fact came to him however, he locked eyes with the bipedal pokemon and quickly looked around when things seemed to dim.
He couldn't feel squeeze on his shoulders anymore and..why was it dark?
He turned around when he heard crying...Ray? Was Ray crying? Marcus didn't think twice before rushing off to the source of the sound. He followed it through the halls until it got stronger only to frown when it turned into yelling, his parents yelling. Why was opening the door again? He always ran away when this happened.
Marcus!
Ray's voice called out again sounding panicked and all teary like it had at the square and Marcus raced off to the source of the noise...he needed to get there..this was on him but where..how...where was he?
Pain laced up his hand and Marcus let out a yelp looking down to see..
"S-squeeze?"
The little ekans blinked up at him through slitted eyes. Marcus heard footsteps again but before he could look up Squeeze had slithered down and drawn herself to full height. She hissed at what Marcus now knew was a hypno baring fangs that glinted in the dim lighting.( Marcus had to give the snake props..it was still a hatchling but it apparently didn't like them being messed with enough to challenge a psychic)
The hypno looked at them consideringly before teleporting away. Marcus slid down until he sat on the carpeted floor and shivered despite the kigu. That..that hadn't been fun.
Squeeze slithered back to him and after a while he picked her back up.
"I won't tell anyone you bit me" he said holding up the snake to his face so that they were eye-level "and you don't tell anyone I flipped tables...how bout that?"
The ekans didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything but she flicked her tongue out at him, which made him smile.
Standing up, Marcus left the room.
He only had to walk a few minutes before he found Ray...the real Ray.
Well hopefully he was real.
Turns out the worst that had happened to him was spider webs.
He reached out to clap him on the shoulder, feeling relief when he felt solid and grinning down at his friend.
"Hey...you...need help with that?" he said already tugging at the spider web. It wasn't as bad as fishing line.he should be able to tug it free.

OutOfChillComments:this is late and I am sorry.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:45 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"Well..." Iris said as she put her hands on her hips. "I'm about 85% sure that we are lost." Iris looked at Bebe and Ling. "You got any ideas on how to get out here because I go turned around after that Haunter and that one that made go to sleep."

Bebe shook her head meanwhile Ling was taking this moment to be leader of the pack and get them home. And to see Charmander but that the main priority was safety. Ling looked around before taking charge and leading them down the corridor. Maybe if she got them home then Iris would praise her and get her more snacks and playtime with Charma- with Lilipup and the gang and Cyndaquil. Yea them...

Iris watched as her Ducklett took charge and pointed them towards a direction. "You think it's this way?" Iris shrugged and walked until they reached a door. "Let's see...." Iris looked at how proud Ling seem to be as she opened the door.

Immediately a skeleton jumped up at them sending chills up their spines. Iris immediately shut the door. "Not that one....not that one..."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray eventually stopped squirming in the webs. There was no point in struggling anymore, he was so tangled in the webs that he couldn't try and resist them even if he wanted to. Tears slipped down his cheeks as he cried more. It was stupid, he knew. Ray couldn't help it though, this was who he was. Sure Ray was teased a lot because he was a huge crybaby, but he couldn't help it. With his small build, and frail bones Ray often times got hurt pretty easily. It didn't help that it was his sister that got him out of trouble and protected him. He knew it should have been the other way around, but his sister was the stronger of the two. Rina could do anything, even without Ray. However, without Rina, Ray was useless. He chewed the inside of his cheeks, closing his eyes. Marcus probably wouldn't even find him, this place seemed huge. He chocked a bit, whining a bit. Maybe it was better if he got lost and left here. At least then he wouldn't be bothering anyone with his useless existence. Yeah that didn't sound too bad, Rey could probably get out eventually if he bit at the strings enough. He closed his eyes and just accepted the fact that he might now make it out.

However, he heard a faint voice calling his name, and he tilted his head to the side. He opened his eyes, but he was only greeted with darkness. The voice lingered in his head "Marcus?" he asked softly, looking around. When he didn't hear anything else but footsteps he was a bit hesitant, were the spiders finally coming for him? He tensed, the tears in his eyes returning. This was it, he was finally going to kick the can. He closed his eyes, waiting.

Nothing happened.

He blinked, hearing a voice asking if he needed help. He noticed that Marcus was actually here in front of him. Ray cried more, nodding "M... Marcus?" he questioned, as Marcus started attending to the webs all around them. After a bit of untangling, Ray was free and he hugged Marcus crying a bit. He knew that Marcus wasn't much of a touchy feely type of guy, but Ray couldn't help it. Marcus was the closest person to him since Rina, and Marcus had protected him so far so in a sense Marcus just automatically meant safety to Ray. After calming down a bit, he released the other boy before wiping his eyes with his sleeves "s... sorry" he murmured weakly. He looked up sheepishly at Marcus "t.. thanks, I um... didn't mean to scare you... I um er... thought I could handle it but I was wrong..." he said. Ray didn't know what it was, but as he spoke he felt the air chill. He shivered, it was like something was watching him.

Ray felt uncomfortable, so he looked over at Marcus "um... I was er... could we um... maybe hold hands? It's just... I don't really know how to explain it but um, It just feels like something is er... like we're not alone" he said softly. Again he felt like eyes were watching him. He waited for the boy to speak, before feeling a chill behind him. He tensed as something cold and wet slid up his arm. He jumped, yelping as a result. He turned and found a haunter staring at him. He shivered, feeling as if something just zapped the energy right out of him. He felt sluggish, staggering a bit before resting against the wall. He heard a cackle, before he felt himself being dragged by the hood. He gasped, trying his best to stay on his feet, but his lack of energy didn't help him. He looked at Marcus and Rey "help!" he shrieked over the laughing that the Haunter was doing.

It drug him around the corner, slamming his side into some furniture that was broken. He yelped, wincing as he was dragged around some more. Ray's feet were now pretty much dragging against the floor, as he flailed around trying grab anything to stop this creature from taking him where ever he was taking him to "Marcus! Hey are you still- ouch! Stop, stop running me... into things- AH my shoe!" he said weakly as one of his shoes fell off. He just got an amused chuckle before being carried off some more. Great... just great.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Phantump II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Rash II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Natural Cure II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy) Astonish (100% Accuracy) Growth (---% Accuracy) Imprison (---% Accuracy)

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar waited for Alana to answer, before moving her eyes over to the corner of the hallway. For some reason she was getting bad vibes from that particular area. She pursed her lips, crossing her arms as Alana stated that she only club she was in currently was the supernatural club. Good, that was how it should be. She nodded, pleased as she stated that she's not really sure what other clubs were out there, and that she hasn't really thought about joining another club. Skylar didn't know what other clubs there were, but how interesting could they be? One she knew of was the battle club, which they pretty much just beat each other up all day and call that 'training'. Bunch of brutes they are! Skylar would have none of that, if she was going to have a pokemon battle than it would be done properly and not for people's amusement! Skylar was not against battling in nature, but having your pokemon battle other people all day after classes? That was just not her thing, if she wanted to train her pokemon she'd give it one on one time with herself, you can be sure she wasn't going to let her pokemon suffer by itself. Her attention was brought back by Alana's voice, and she looked over at the girl as she stated that not every supernatural occurrence was caused by a pokemon. At least she accepted that much and wasn't stubborn about it.

Skylar nodded once more, and pursed her lips as she spoke about how she'd love to know and see the ones who were responsible. Honestly it surprised Skylar how this girl before her just seemed to accept everything she was told like a sponge. Then as she soaked in what she was told, she thought about an appropriate response to said information. It was something that Skylar rarely saw in people her age. It was a bit impressive.

That's when zorua appeared and caused all that trouble, Skylar deduced that Alana probably knew what the culprit was considering she caught her own Zorua earlier. She nodded in agreement. Then Zorua attacked Alana, but Skylar prevented the hit from happening when she caught the little bugger. She ran a hand through her hair, letting out a sigh of relief when the girl stated that she was fine. Skylar watched as the girl pointed to her arm, showing her that there was no extra damage. Once Alana was no longer in danger, whatever emotion Skylar had let out returned deep within where it came. Skylar only gave the girl a simple nod, before raising a brow at her question. After hearing it, Skylar turned and scratched her now pink cheeks "well that was my fault, I had Ace use supersonic and it confused the pokemon so well... you know it sort of mistook you as Ace" she explained. Skylar tried to hide the shame she felt for letting any of that happen, she could have been in complete control, not let the pokemon attack someone who wasn't involved. She cursed, but froze as a daunting figure suddenly appeared before her.

She jumped back, but let out a startled breath as something yanked on her long braid "Hey!" she snapped irritably. It was then that something poked her back, causing Skylar to yet again curse "what the heck!" she snapped again, looking around. Obviously it wasn't Ace, Ponyta, or Alana they were all in front of her. So when she started floating, her first reaction was to keep hit whoever was raising upwards was to hit them, but she didn't hit anything. She cursed, flailing a bit after realizing who was picking her up "put me down this instant Haunter!" she shouted, glaring at the ghost type chuckling at her while shaking its head.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser Image
User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Zorua II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Mischievous II ▫Level: 11 II ▪Ability: Illusion II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Leer (100%) Pursuit (100% Accuracy) Fake Tears (100% Accuracy) Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

JubiJujubi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus was somewhat ready when Ray hugged him after he was free. He was secretly kind of glad, after the run in with the hypno he was still feeling kind of trippy.
He was kind of getting used to hugs.
"Nah you didn't scare me" he said hugging Ray back and trying to keep the fear from his earlier actual scare out of his face. He looked down at the webs, holding some of it in his hands.
"It's joltik web see?" he said moving some of the webs. Sure enough a small scurrying creature skittered out, Marcus cupped one hand under it and held it up with a slight smile.
"It's too small to hurt anything...Spinarak can't really hurt you now that I think about it." He smiled a bit at Ray.
"I actually wasn't really feeling like coming out, so I'm glad you called me" he said, then after taking a look at Ray "I like your costume. Bat's a nice touch. You're gonna sick people with it?"
The last bit was obviously a joke, Ray couldn't really hurt anyone and Marcus doubted the school would let him carry an actual weapon. It was probably made out of foam or something.
The moment was short-lived since at that moment, a haunter seemed to decide to take Ray away. With a start, Marcus ran after him motioning for Ray to come with him.
"Keep up ahead" he told the rufflet, not really registering that he was giving it an order.
Eventually, he followed Ray's voice to where the Haunter had taken him. Though Ray got there first, dropping off Ray's shoe.
"Aaare you okay?" he asked offering him a hand, then added after a beat, "Ray got your shoe"

OutOfChillComments:.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray hoped that Marcus didn't mind that he was hugging him, it just felt right at the time. Plus whenever he was scared Rina would hug him just like this, so it was more of a habit than anything else. It really helped calm him down, because he knew that Marcus was there to help him through whatever might happen. That alone was more than Ray could ever ask for, and he was glad that his friend wasn't too bothered about it like Ray thought he would be in the past. He let out a relieved sigh when Marcus said that he hadn't scared him, he was again glad that he hadn't given his friend a heart attack like he originally thought he did. Eventually they parted, and Ray tilted his head to the side as he noticed that Marcus seemed to pick up something within the webs. He shivered at the thought, he honestly didn't want to know what it was. However, Marcus seemed rather calm about all this so Ray trusted him. Ray tensed as Marcus showed him the spider pokemon. Sheepishly Ray stared at the little guy "yeah... I um guess you're right but uh... I don't know... just have you ever you know... seen a mom mad? What if it thought we were after its baby?" he commented, before looking away from the Marcus a bit embarrassed that he was scared of a harmless spider-type pokemon.

Ray looked up surprised as Marcus stated that he wasn't planning to go to the event the school was hosting. He felt a bit happy that Marcus was pleased that Ray had called him "yeah, well... you um... do a lot for me so... um but I guess I er did call you rather suddenly, I just wish it was on um... less scary situations" he admitted. Still he was happy that Marcus didn't think of him as a bother, that alone increased his mood. When Marcus complimented his outfit, and asked if he was going to sick anyone with it he blushed beat red. He shook his head, and being the oblivious boy he was Ray didn't catch that it was a joke "o.... oh no I won't sick anyone! I mean um... my uh... my sister made this before she... before er... well you know... before..." he chocked a bit, not able to finish the sentence. He looked downwards a bit teary eyes again "she wanted me to be cool for a night... wanted me to... to more outgoing cause I'm... well I'm sort of a loser..." he said, his shoulders slouching. It was true, Ray was the downer and Rina was the sunshine. It had always been that way, it was just that now without the sun next to him Ray wasn't able to shine as brightly anymore.

Then Haunter came and dragged him all over the place before it finally released him. Groaning, Ray massaged his temples as his eyes blurred a bit. Eventually after some more time passed his sight returned, but he sure didn't feel all that great. He turned on his side, curling into a ball for a bit while he recovered more. Marcus caught up as well as Rey, and asked if he was ok "hmmm... bit of a headache and tiredness... I think I bruised my side a bit but um... other than that I think I'm ok?" he questioned, sitting up slowly. He winced grabbing his side gingerly "yep... sides definitely bruised but not... badly, it'll just kinda sting I think" he noted out loud, before standing up. Ray blinked a bit as Marcus noted that Rey got his shoe and he gave a small smile, before it was wiped off as Rey slammed into him due to the poor bird pokemon trying to catch up.

Gasping from getting the wind knocked over Ray instinctively yelped and grabbed the closest thing to him, Marcus. He fell backwards, coughing a bit as both boys landed into more webs. Yay, more webs! Ray groaned again, "sorry... I... didn't mean to um... have you tag along you... er... you caught in the webs with me?" he questioned, not really able to see if Ray had somehow managed to drag the boy into the nest of webs with him when Rey collided into his chest. At least Rufflet didn't get caught up in the webs this time.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: So I noticed your roll after mine and it was the same haha. You can decide if he gets pulled in with RAy or gets stuck another way up to you ^^ ))

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

User Image

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote: