Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:35 pm
Disregarding the snow flopping in his general direction, Abel grinned, still laughing, and rolled himself over so he could crouch on his hands and knees over his friend. Rather than try to dump more snow on him - because he absolutely could with him just lying down like that - he instead leaned close to kiss the other man if he'd let him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:41 pm
The brief snow fight had been fun, but this was more fun. Zevran leant up into the kiss and slid a gloved hand around the back of Abel's head. Terrible, awful man, and simply irresistible not because of any physical quality - not even his stunning eyes - but simply because he was Abel.

This had been an excellent idea.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Abel wasted no time in slipping his own gloved hand around the back of Zev's head to support him - and to deepen the kiss - while his other arm shifted so he could rest on his elbow easier to support himself...

...for a good few long, blissful moments, until he did his best to shove a handful of snow down the back of Zevran's coat and, if he was lucky enough, his shirt.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm
Cold! Zevran laugh-yelped and grabbed his own handful of snow, which he attempted to shove down the back of Abel's neck. "Terrible!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm
While he wanted to cry out, to yell in surprise as snow was shoved down his coat, all he could do was laugh again. This had been a wonderful idea. "You know it," he said, still laughing, though he didn't stop cradling his head in his hand and could do little more than lay his cheek against Zevran's chin and laugh more. "But you wouldn't have me any other way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:26 pm
Zevran sighed out a heavy contented breath and gave up on the snow shovelling. "Ah, it's true, I would not." He reached up to gently dust some of the snow off Abel's head and smiled. "You would not be you without your terribleness. So in conclusion I like winter, and I like you." Quite a lot.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 pm
His laughter faded to chuckling and after a moment he lifted his head enough to press a kiss to the side of the other man's mouth. "What a coincidence," he said with a grin, shifting his arm to cross them both beneath Zevran's neck and head to support the both of them, "because I like winter and, even if you're just as terrible as I am - or moreso - I also like you, too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm
Zevran allowed his head to lean back comfortably against Abel's supporting hands and let out a soft huff of amusement. "We are obviously well matched in our terribleness... But I am now getting very cold." Snow was melting down the back of his shirt and soaking though his trousers and leggings. "I wonder if there is anywhere around here with a very large hand dryer?" he mused aloud with a wry smirk.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm
"Perfectly matched, I'd say," he put in with another chuckle, then pressed another warm kiss to the other man's chilled skin. No matter the number of layers Zevran had on, he was always Zevran through and through, and he always thoroughly enjoyed his company. It didn't seem to matter what they did or didn't do, where they went, if food was involved or not, none of it made much of a difference; he couldn't think of one time when he wasn't happy to have his friend there with him. When had he ever felt so comfortable with another person? Since Molly? ...had he even felt this comfortable with her? She had known a great many things about him through experience and history together, but Zevran had learned things about him that she had never known. Did that make a difference?

Setting the thought aside for the moment, he smirked down at his friend. "Not a single one to be found around here, I'm afraid, so unfortunately there's nowhere we can get thrown out of for something we didn't do. We can go back to my place and warm up though, in any way you like -- or several!" A moment later he added with another smirk, "You know I'm rather flexible. Not as much as you are, though."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 pm
Ah, look at him being... him. It was so... him.

...That had not made any sense at all even inside his own head. Oh well!

Zevran chuckled even as a shiver ran down his spine. "I must admit I would welcome a chance to get warm, maybe a shower first?" He shivered again. "If we can find the pokemon of course. I do have Amigo with me! I am sure he could search them out but he does not like to be in the cold for too long." He could sympathise, warm clothes did not work well one you were wet!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:39 pm
"Aww." The smirk promptly softened into a smile - almost apologetic - and as he pushed himself up to a sitting position he pulled Zevran with him and hugged him close for a few moments. "A nice hot shower sounds good, yeah. Then I can make us some hot chocolate and we can curl up somewhere and watch a movie or something, yeah?" With that suggestion made, and with the uncomfortable feeling of melted snow seeping through both pairs of jeans and soaking his legs, the taller blond pushed himself to his feet and held his hands out to help his friend up. "I don't think Amigo will need to do anything, I can call my pokemon and they'll come running when we get out from these trees and into the open again." Poor guy, he really wasn't made for the cold... Even with all their layers, his shivers were hard to miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 am
While the hug didn't warm him very much physically it was more than welcome, sort of warming on the inside. Zevran squeezed Abel tightly for a couple of moments and then accepted his help in standing up, which was not needed but was again welcome.

"Ah, good, shall we go then?" Zevran suggested, keeping hold of one of Abel's hands and gesturing back the way they'd come with the other. After a moment of thought he added; "Can fire types act like a hand dryer?" It was worth asking.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 am
Abel curled his fingers around Zevran's with a smile, then nodded as he started walking back out into the open. They hadn't gone too far into the trees anyway. "Yeah, let's go. I dunno if they do or not, but we can ride Caleb on the way back so he'll help keep us warm, at least. Have you ever ridden on an Arcanine before?"

Once they were clear of the trees, Abel stuck his free hand between his arm and his side so he could remove his glove - he didn't really want to let go of Zevran's hand - then lifted his bare fingers to his lips and let out a piercing whistle. A few moments later Caleb bounded over with Tania and Isaac on his back, with Elizabeth in hot pursuit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:08 pm
"I have not!" Zevran replied rather eagerly as Abel's pokemon bounded back towards them, closely followed by his own. "I would welcome to chance to try, for the fun, for the warmth, and the chance to sit behind you; or in front of you? I do not mind which," he added with a grin to Abel as Caleb and the others drew near. "  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 pm
"No? Well you're in for a treat then!" A grin lit up his face. "It just so happens to be my favorite method of travel."

"Alright guys, we're heading back home," he announced to the assembled pokemon once they'd screeched to a halt in the snow, and he reluctantly let go of his friend's hand. After putting his glove back on, he beckoned Sonia closer and then took a few moments to return all of his pokemon - all of them except Caleb, of course - then pocketed the pokeballs. Once his hands were free, he moved forward to scratch the fire-type's cheeks, working his fingers up behind his ears. "Mind giving us a ride home, bud?"

"Bwurf!" The Arcanine replied promptly, then knelt down so they could climb up.

"Hmmm," the blond hummed, his tone rather more thoughtful than he actually was as he pretended to put a great deal of consideration into their positions. "I think you should sit behind me this time, since it's your first time and all. Because I'm nice like that," he added with a slight smirk as he grabbed onto the thick fur of Caleb's mane, set one foot on the canine's fluffy elbow, then hoisted himself up with practiced ease. "Just grab onto his fur and pull yourself up, though it's a lot easier if you can get a foothold somewhere," he said, and despite his words he found himself offering his gloved hand to Zevran to help him up all the same.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff