Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:57 pm
If it weren't for the tightness of Abel's grip on him he might have thought he really was dreaming as they'd joked about back on their wintery walk when Abel had dumped snow on his head. Somehow that felt a very long time ago now though in reality it had only been a couple of weeks, perhaps less even. They had talked about never wanting to wake then and while he had giddily enjoyed the walk and the playfulness - all of it - he hadn't imagined for a moment that he would be calling Abel his boyfriend, that he would have been the one to ask.

Well, Abel had said he could talk about his feelings! Look where that had got them.

When Abel said those words - all yours - his breath caught in his throat and he pulled back again so that he could see his face, and he was glad that he had. Abel's expression fairly glowed with warmth that he knew he didn't deserve and yet here it was freely given. Had rushing into this been a mistake? Would Abel come to hate him further down the line?... No, no he refused to think like that.

Zevran smiled back, his eyes warm and his expression just faintly shy. "And I am yours." How strange to have that sort of a claim and to offer it gladly in return, strange and wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:19 pm
When Zevran drew back Abel relaxed his grip to let him, and he looked... Was he a little shy? His hands shifted and slid around to cup his cheeks, to hold his face in his hands - his dear face that only ever looked at him with affection, care, fondness - and his own smile softened as his thumbs gently, gently stroked his cheekbones. One dipped down to lightly trace the edge of Zev's bottom lip a moment later, though Abel's gaze stayed soft and warm. "You have such a sweet smile," he murmured, unable to stop smiling, to stop studying his sweet face. Sweet, he was so sweet and kind and gentle with him and he loved every minute of it, every ounce of affection his boyfriend showed him -- his, all his.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:26 pm
He had never particularly liked having his face held before; it had always felt controlling and restrictive, left him feeling vulnerable to attack but now.... When Abel cupped his face like this it felt safe and caring. Everything was so different with Abel than it ever had been with anyone else and it was hard to believe that this was really happening, that he could really feel this secure and warm. He'd felt safe with Rinna and Taliesen in their down time but he wouldn't have let either of them touch his face in the manner.

And then of course Abel had to call him sweet, which made him laugh and blush and look away but as he did so he covered one of Abel's hands with his own to encourage him to keep it where it was. "You cause it in me, I blame you entirely," he mumbled in reply.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm
...well he'd wanted to press his forehead against Zev's but then he'd gone and started blushing. Abel grinned brightly, happily, and chuckled as he brushed his thumbs over those blushing cheeks. "Hmmm, well since I've only ever seen you smile those sweet smiles for me and no one else, I'll gladly take full responsibility," he decided, his grin not diminishing even a little. "But I didn't do anything to cause you to be such a sweet person, that's all on you. Sweet and cute as hell when you blush like that," Abel added after a moment or two. And when he mumbled like that too, of course.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 pm
Abel really was convinced that he was sweet, it was quite possibly one of the reasons he liked him enough to date him. He didn't agree in the least but he knew there was no changing Abel's mind, and even if he could have he didn't want to. He liked Abel thinking he was sweet, it made him feel squirmy and awkward but in a good way.

"Good, you do that." Zevran released Abel's hand and looked up at him again, and though he was still flushed he was now smirking a bit too. "You know I do like it when you have your hands on my cheeks, either kind."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 pm
"Heh, what a coincidence; I like having my hands on your cheeks too, both kinds. Though I think..." Whatever traces of a smirk had flared up softened back into a fond smile as his thumbs brushed over Zevran's blushed cheeks once more. "I think I'd rather touch these ones right now. Maybe the others can have a turn later." Later... Probably not in a while, but maybe... ah, maybe later that night? Maybe they could go out to dinner or something, just the two of them. That'd be nice. Of course he loved spending time with Taavi too, but after being asked out - the thought was still baffling and wonderful and amazing - he kind of wanted to go with just Zevran. If he wanted to, of course.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:21 am
Zevran laughed briefly - definitely laughed, there was not even a hint of giggle about it - and leant forward to kiss Abel briefly on the lips. "Whatever you prefer, you know how flexible I am," he replied warmly. "You have much nicer hands than anyone else, that must be why I don't mind where they are." He had never yet felt as though Abel was going to hurt him, well except for that one time when he hadn't realised that Abel was Abel and that hardly counted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:39 am
Abel beamed and returned the kiss happily. "And you have a much nicer, sweeter smile than anyone else," he said affectionately as he pressed a soft kiss to the side of Zev's mouth.

Should he...? Yes, he should.

He leaned back a bit and rested his head on one of his arms, but his other hand remained on Zevran's face, cupping his cheek and gently running his thumb over his skin. "D'you want to go out for dinner tonight? Just you and me," he clarified. As much as he loved Taavi and enjoyed his company... "I'd like to take my boyfriend out to dinner, if he wants to go."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:43 am
Boyfriend. Ha! This was going to take some getting used to. Zevran shifted to lean his weight on one elbow so that he could look down at Abel's face. "He does want to go," he confirmed with a broad grin. "He would like that very much in fact. Mmmh, he does not have a suit of his own though so if we are going anywhere fancy he will first need to go shopping." It would not be such a terrible task in such a good cause. He didn't have anywhere to keep a suit of course but he was quite confident that Abel wouldn't mind if he kept it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:31 am
He'd fully expected Zevran to say yes but it still made him quite happy when he agreed to go. Abel grinned his wide rather doofy grin as his hand slipped away from Zevran's face to find and catch his hand, then pulled it to his lips to press a kiss to it. "I'm glad to hear it," he replied warmly, happily, "and... hm. I hadn't thought about going somewhere fancy, but..." His brow creased just a tad as he debated the option. They could, but they'd only just gone on a fancy date... Fancy dates were nice, of course, but more casual dates were nice too. "I think for tonight I think we can just go somewhere more casual, or at least not too fancy, though I'd love to go shopping with you to help you pick out new clothes."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:43 am
"Casual," Zevran repeated with an amicable nod, "I am quite happy with that." He would be happy with whatever Abel wanted... even going shopping again sometime. Zevran frowned just a little for a moment but then nodded agreement. "I suppose having more clothes would be good, though I do not have a lot of space to store them." To be precise he had one bag at present and no inclination to have more while he was living where he was. Eugh, he really needed to do something about that but he wasn't going to worry about it today; today was far too good a day for such trivial things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:49 am
"I'm happy with you," Abel retorted before he'd even thought about a response, though once he did think about it he was glad he'd said it. Or at the very least he wouldn't have not said it, so whatever. He smiled brightly at his fr-boyfriend - ha! - and settled their hands on his chest, entwining his fingers with Zev's. "You can always keep some here, if you want," the taller blond suggested readily, once again without even thinking about it because he didn't even need to. Zevran was over all the time as it was, spent the night - or several nights - frequently, and kept his set of pots and pans here so it only made sense for him to keep clothes here, too. "I can give you some space in the closet, or.. actually I could probably clean out a drawer in my dresser for you too. Or both; whatever you want."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:14 am
Ah, there, just as he'd thought. Zevran smiled and squeezed Abel's hands. "Thank you that would be most useful, whatever is easier for how you arrange your things. We could have a look together? Boring things like organizing clothes are made a lot more fun in good company." Zevran grinned and leant down until his lips were barely and inch from Abel's. "Very good company," he added, and then closed the distance between them for a lingering kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:28 am
For some reason he was reminded of just how amazing this was, how perfect this was, how wonderful and joyful and exciting this was. He was still a little worried and anxious about where this path would lead them but he felt giddy and full of hope, eager to explore it with Zevran as long as he possibly could. How long would this last? Hopefully a long, long time. Always.

"The best company," he murmured as he gazed up into those gorgeous amber eyes. A warm, happy smile lit up his face as Zev drew closer for a slow kiss, a kiss Abel gladly returned as he squeezed his boyfriend's hand. Everything felt so right, so wonderful.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:32 am
When their lips parted again Zevran rested his forehead against Abel's and chuckled softly. "The very best, indeed. Hummm, but how do you feel about getting up and getting some coffee? I do rather fancy some coffee - not as much as I fancy you of course - and we should breakfast as well if we are to go out shopping.... I wonder if I could make churros?" Did they have the right ingredients and enough oil? Quite possibly!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff