[FIN] Unexpected Finds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:49 pm
He liked the way Abel touched his face, his hands were always so gentle. Zevran's smirk softened to a smile but he winked along with it too. "I am irresistible. Don't be long!"

He leant his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand and watched Abel walk away. It was not an extraordinary walk he supposed, nor an extraordinary arse, but he couldn't recall ever being so regretful at somebody leaving and yet enjoying watching them walk away as much as he did when Abel did it.

He enjoyed watched him walk back even more, indeed when Zevran picked his approaching boyfriend out of the lunchtime crowd he visibly perked up and then started to smirk pre-emptively.

"I did miss you," Zevran chuckled as he opened his bag and took the tacos out. "But I knew you would come back, you are a man of your word and far to kind to leave me sitting here all alone."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 pm
"Aw," he couldn't help but say with a warm, bright smile, "you're adorable. I would never leave you sitting here, especially not after promising you tacos." As he spoke he opened his bag to take out his small assortment of tacos - both of them had different ones than they'd had before - and took a bite. Mmmm, cheap tacos... Once he'd swallowed he added, "I've never been one to stand up a date anyway, so you don't need to worry. And besides, you're too handsome to leave sitting all by yourself at a table."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:03 am
The compliment was becoming familiar now but he was no less disarmed by it and so he spent a couple of moments just grinning shyly before he could reply. "Well I am glad to hear it, standing up a date is very rude and I am very handsome. Somebody would probably come and whisk me away if you left me for too long! Or they would wish to anyway, I would resist them and continue to wait for you. And for tacos." Zevran's grin became progressively more confident as he spoke until it was as dazzling as his usual public smiles. He interrupted it then however to bite into the taco he had fetched out of the bag Abel had brought him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 am
How was he so adorable? He really had no idea but he was, he was and it was so endearing. Abel couldn't help but sit and watch him with a broad, happy grin on his face for a few moments. "It is incredibly rude, I agree, and you are the most handsome," he agreed again, his warm smile turning into a smirk. Arceus was he adorable though... no, adorable wasn't the right word for this but he couldn't think of the right word. All he knew was that it made his heart skip a beat.

"Don't worry, I'll whisk you away back to my place once we're done with tacos," Abel added with a chuckle despite the way his stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. Butterflies and tacos. "If that's alright with you, that is."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 am
Zevran smirked and tilted his head at an extra flattering angle with the tattooed side of his face turned towards Abel. "It is true! And entirely for your enjoyment... well and mine also but mostly yours." Being ridiculously handsome had many advantages but at the moment his favourite one was how much Abel seemed to enjoy looking at him... and doing other things of course but the looking was nice all on its own.

"And yes I would like to be whisked," he continued with a smirk and a wink. "I will try anything once, almost that is."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 pm
Ah, he'd probably noticed him watching him. Not that it wasn't obvious or anything, but now that he'd shifted to a position more conducive to being looked at, he couldn't help but take advantage of it. With a smirk his gaze traced the curving tattoos, the shape of his cheek, the line of his jaw, his nose, his eyes... Oh how he loved looking into those gorgeous amber eyes. "You know how much I love looking at you," he mused aloud because it had to be terribly obvious at this point, though he did pause for a moment to take another bite of his taco. Once he'd swallowed he added, "I will too! Trying different things is always fun." And wonderful, and amazing, and led to their friendship and now more intimate relationship. The fact he had a boyfriend - and one he didn't deserve so much as Zevran - still amazed him so much it still felt like a long, wonderful dream.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:22 pm
"Oh, I definitely do," Zevran confirmed with a chuckle. While posing was a lot of fun however there was food to be eaten and so he shook his hair as as last flourish and then bit into his taco again. "And it is," he continued between mouthfuls. "You are a man after my own heart, or after certain parts of me anyway." Zevran winked and took another bite.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:28 pm
"After all of you," he said with a chuckle. "Your heart, certain parts -- all of you. You have all of me anyway though, so it's a fair trade. ..or most, anyway." So saying, he took another bite of his taco.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:38 pm
He had said after his own heart first of course but then he'd changed the context to other parts, and so when Abel replied it was less 'somebody who feels as I do' and more 'somebody who I care about and want to care about me too'. He knew those things were true but it still made him grin stupidly and break eye contact. "Ah, you flatterer," he replied with a brief laugh, it hadn't exactly been flattery but that had been the first response that sprang to mind. "And I am glad to have you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Arceus was he just so adorable... Abel's grin widened as he chuckled and leaned his chin on his hand as he watched Zevran, his eyes tracing the curve of that precious grin of his. "Only for my adorable boyfriend I am." And he didn't know what else to say, so instead he covered his rather doofy smile with the rest of his taco.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:02 pm
Zevran laughed and looked away again. "Ah, you!" Other than that exclamation he finished off his taco in silence, occasionally glancing up at Abel to smile again as much as he could whilst eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:05 pm
"Yep, me," he countered with a bright grin, but then fell silent to finish eating.

He remained more or less silent while he finished his other tacos, though he did make sure to flash Zev an occasional warm smile, and the moment he finished his last Taco he reached into his bag to pull out two long, thin paper bags with one churro in each. "Dessert!" He announced as he offered one to his boyfriend with a flourish. "Probably not as good as yours though, but hopefully still good enough."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm
"Ah! How sweet of you!" Zevran laughed as he accepted one of the churros and bit into it. "Mmfh," he said, he swallowed, then went on; "not as good as mine, but still very good and an excellent end to the meal!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:02 am
Ah, sweet was it? Well that left him the perfect opening. "Yep! Though I'm not nearly as sweet as you are," he pointed out happily as he bit into his churro. Mmh, yep, delicious -- but not as delicious as Zevran's. "Agreed on both counts!"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:38 am
Zevran made a vague 'mmfh!' sort of noise through a mouthful of churro and waved Abel off, though it was obvious that a smile was trying to make its way onto his face. "Well you know I am always right," he said once he'd swallowed. "Almost always anyway, and certainly always about food... Except pastry." Ah, and now he was babbling? He knew Abel wouldn't mind but he felt a bit silly for the lapse in suave and covered it by taking another bite of churro.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff