Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 pm
        User Image

Mysterious Man
        (Temporary NPC)

The dagger hit a barrier, which would have protected the blonde boy, had this other dragon-man not tackled him out of the way. The figure withdrew slightly, as to try and ensure no one could follow him. However, he was too late, as he was blasted by some sort of light magic, the light shining on him and making him visible. He had his hands up to guard against the light, thinking it was some sort of attack, but that was not the case. It seemed it only served to dispel his invisibility. While he was angry, he decided it wasn’t worth hiding anymore. Everyone has seen his face. He eyed each one, including the new woman who had joined up just now. Such bad timing for her. She had struck out towards him, but he quickly blocked the attack with his dagger. The force of the attack pushed him back, gaining distance between him and the group he now faces.

A grin cross the man’s face as he chuckled. “My my, another fool has shown herself.” This man was the same man who had made the report to Dragon Castle about these ghost attacks on the White Hills, claiming to be the only survivor in the group of six. He glanced to the paladin woman. “Child’s play? Perhaps I never thought of it like that. Perhaps I can continue toying with you all” He said. He held out his left hand, which began to shimmer in an icy cold color. The ground around his feet froze, and branched out. More of the icy ghosts began to emerge from the formed ice, letting out loud screeches as they pulled themselves up, and eventually floating when they broke off from the ice. “That is until I wear you all down and kill you… one by one.”

Out of Cold: This is a temporary NPC.

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image

He was not aware of the threat that would have befallen him, until he noticed the flash of light from a barrier, which seemed to come from the dagger Milo had thrown into the ground near him. He glanced back for a moment, until he felt soemthing tackle him. The force of the blow took his breath away. Jodan and Goruk hit the ground and had rolled away a few feet from where Jodan once stood. Goruk had stood up quickly, seeming on the defensive now, while Jodan had gotten to his hands and knees, coughing and trying to regain his lost breath. After a few moments, he could breath normally, but his body still hurt from that tackle and the collision with the ground. He glanced up to see Goruk, who was forming some sort of shield around them.

He slowly rose to his feet, grabbing his staff. His body shook slightly. Everything happened so fast, he is still trying to process it all. What exactly happened. He heard Goruk mention something was invisible nearby. He glanced around the area, about ready to use his Foresight magic. That is until he noticed something heading towards them in the distance, who had released some sort of spell to cast a light over them, as well as dispelling whatever invisibility type magic the unknown figure was using. As the new person approached closer, his eyes went wide. He’s seen her before!

Milo had gone over beside them, casting a spell that seemed to counteract the light magic the paladin had used, the air around them crackling with burning mana. Milo then seemed to be doing something as Aliyah begun her attack on the mysterious man, who is now revealed to them. “H-hold on!” Jodan shouted towards Milo. “She must be here to help us!” He looked over to Aliyah.

Then his eyes fell upon the mysterious man as he summoned more of those ghosts. "So he was the one controlling them?" Jodan questioned. If they took him out, that may eliminate the threat of those creatures. The orb at the end of his staff began glowing, readying himself for attacking.

My feelings: Tense
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon, Milo Nova, Aliyah Hearthorn and a mysterious man
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious:

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Snowpaya

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Cairalei Spun her attention in the elf's direction at his protest.
She smiled to see his reaction to her. It was rather amusing.
twisting the leaf in her finger tips, she took a step forward.
"What was I doing? Well, I cleaned myself, then I removed
this leaf from a spot you missed, and I was going to dismiss
myself..."
She trailed off, and looked up to see his eyes locking
with her again. She was slight taken off guard with how intense
he was staring at her, but rather surprised that he honestly didn't
know of her. This made her guard soften up a little. Finally, a break
from having to run away.
She thought to herself. She hated the
fact that in every other place she had encountered, wanted posters
would be the cause to drive her out, and go into hiding all over
again. If she were to even get caught, it would be back to slavery
for those filthy humans again.

When he announced his name and position, her pointed ears twitched. Was he a slave to someone as well? No, the fact that he seemed proud, and content stating this to her meant that it was of free choosing."Hiyama Aeros.......I'll remember that" She cooed, and stepped closer to him once again. His fragrance was enchanting to her. She has spent her life on the road, it has been ever so many years since she last held a conversation, true she was poor at it now, but nevertheless-
"Who am I.......Well.....I suppose you can call me-" She was cut off as a group had arrived, and by the looks of it, they weren't here on friendly terms. Crap! She pocketed the leaf, and began looking left to right to see if there was an escape for her to take. Unfortunately this new comer's men blocked any hope of running away. Damn it! How could I have been so careless! Cairalei thought to herself. She stopped backing up as she ended up at the side of her newly found friend, well acquaintance really, and glared at the guards. She leaned in close to Hiyama, lever leaving her glare at the guards. "Sir Aeros, was it?" She trailed off, looking frantically around for an escape, and luckily there was one that required her set of acrobatics. Cairalei smirked to herself. She then turned half herself toward her friend, her left hand caresses under his jaw line to his chin, as she planted a kiss to his cheek, then a nibble on his slender ear. "A woman, never kisses and tells....." She teased him. And in that moment, Cairalei removed herself from his frame, and booked it to one of the guards. Jumping into the air, her feet landed upon the guards plated chest, using him as a spring board to launch herself to the brick walls of the castle, and again to the higher reach of tree branches. Before she left completely, Cairalei turned back to see Hiyama one last time. "Until we meet again." She waved him off before disappearing into the distance.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:07 am
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She raised a brow when the large man who she assumed is of templar class, gave her the look sh has encountered far to often. But at the time she ignored it, and saw the rather frail boy. She reached down to help him stand. "Boy, are you injured?" She asked again, but was shortly interrupted by the man who now stood before them. Aliyah straightened her poster, and faced the enemy with a scowl of an expression. "Toying with us? Is that what this is?" She scoffed at his remark. The strong woman, calmed her horse, and kept her glare to the enemy, readying her weapon. "You can try....But you will fail!" Just as she was about to cast another spell, her throat felt light it was burning, along with her body. She furrowed her brows in confusion, and before she had time to react or process what has been done to her, her horse bucked on its hind legs, causing her to fall off. Her steed, dashed off to safer distance, and with a pained ease, Aliyah was able to stand. Her mana was interrupted by that Templar! So that's why he's acting the way he was!

"You fool! What have you done!?" She exclaimed to the large man. This was an insult, and how dare such common rabel even dare think to come across with her royal lineage!? Just as the ice wailed, turning into more ghost, she wasn't able to cast her holy magic to eliminate them all, and end this farce once and for all. Aliyah picked up her weapon, and with an agitated grunt, used her strength to swing at the majority of the creatures. Taking her stand once again, she glared at their enemy. "The only enemy is standing before you, not I! Understand?" She growled at Milo. Her essence is based on her power, at after what he has done, she is retained to her normal strength, which is fine, but she did not dispel his magic, only that of the enemy. Her magic is divinity, that is granted by her patron who she preys to. If that's cut off....well- Aliyah then swung her halberd to prevent the other summoned creatures from attacking, knocking them off to the side. For a woman, she was rather intimidating, even for her stature. "Such annoyances!" She spoke under her breath through grinding teeth.

User Image

Goruk Devon

Avacnela"[/quote]
[quote="Snowpaya

MasamuneMaeda

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:39 pm
[User Image]

Goruk growled as the templar was slowly draining his magic he growled out the words "Keep Jodan safe." pointing to Jodan who was readying his staff. He let the barrier fall and used his powerful legs to jump straight into the air heading about 60ft up, so he was right above the group of ghosts and the mystery man, with one powerful launch. Whilst in the air he suspended for but a moment at the very peak of his jump before he pointed his blade down gathering so much mana inside the blade that it began to glow a bright blue and white erupting in what seemed to be a mana fire like what he had used earlier only this time more intense as he had pointed the blade down whilst he fell. However behind him mana burst forth to make his descent even hastier as to hit the ground before they could move. Landing in front of the mysterious man in the center of the new ghost horde a large blast of mana flames would occur in a 15ft sphere with Goruk being the epicenter. Anything caught in this would be burned very badly either to death or near for most other then the most hardy could survive such a strike from him.

Mood: Interested
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo, Aliyah  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:52 am
User Image

User Image

Phelan clumsily began to pat himself down over different spots on his robe, trying to find an empty glass vial. He finally found one but just as he reached in to retrieve it, he watched as the young woman approached the creature and slammed her gauntlet into the creature's corpse. This caused Phelan to jump in shock. The grotesque squelchy noises as she pulled a chunk lose from it made Phelan lurch forward in disgust. He covered his mouth for fear of spewing the remnants of the apple he had earlier, so he turned to look at the wall and focus on something else.

Once she was finished collecting, the woman stood and decided to get acquainted with the two by offering her name. Phelan turned back with a warm smile and parted his lips as to respond. However just as he was about to, Horrin had jumped in and introduced himself in such a grandiose way that made Phelan's smile widen, even if the mention of demons made him furrow his brow with unease.

Phelan followed suit by crossing his right arm over his chest and half-bowing to Natrium. "My name is Phelan Durai, it is a pleasure to meet you, Natrium. Many thanks for assisting me but mere moments ago.". Phelan said as he lifted his gaze to meet hers, a sincere smile curling across his lips.

Feeling? Squeamish --> Comfortable
Where at? Dragon Castle Dungeon
Who with? Horrin & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:25 pm
xxxxx"A Demon Summoner, huh?" Natrium asked. "Well, glad to have you on our side, Horrin." She turned to Phelan and listened to him politely introduce himself. "Oh, don't worry about it, Phelan." She clasped her hands together. "Now that that's out of the way, let's head on out to the sewers!"
xxxxxNatrium started to walk out, but stopped at the dungeon door. "Oh!" She whipped around toward the body and held out her Darksteel Gauntlet, then hesitated. She could summon a Suit as a Ranger Class to better track the cultist's path home, but it could prove fruitless if it was too long since they had first dragged the cultist to the dungeons. Besides, there was no guarantee that the trail wouldn't be lost in the other prisoners that had been dragged here since. Natrium lowered her Gauntlet. "Nevermind. We'll do this old-school."
xxxxxNatrium walked out of the dungeon, unsure of where to go until she found a vaguely familiar landmark in a decrepit prisoner cell. "Oh, this way!" She took off, confident that Horrin and Phelan would catch up soon enough.

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:52 pm
        User Image

Horrin was caught off-guard from Natrium's eagerness and her anticipation to pursue the source of the cultist complication. He followed in her stead and kept a decent pace behind her. Horrin then looked behind him to reassure himself of Phelan's condition. He did not want him to fall behind, so he kept a close eye on his actions, in the event he faced any difficulties or detriments.

As they proceeded to exit the dungeons, Horrin realized his questions regarding Natrium's origins still went unanswered. He did not bother to reiterate, he will get this knowledge during their travels to Maldria while they had some time of respite.

But, there was one piece of information Horrin was inquisitive towards, so Horrin decided to bring it up now. He turned to Phelan and asked, "Have you ever actually killed someone Phelan?"

Mood: Interested
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Phelan took one last pitying glance at the cultist before taking his leave and joining the other two on their way out of the Dungeon. He noticed Horrin glance back at him with a concerned look in his eyes. Phelan took that chance to mouth the words "Old-School?" to him as he was unsure what Natrium meant by that. He reached up to gently prod the spot on the back of his head curiously, he then brought his fingers before him to see if he had been bleeding. Luckily Natrium's assistance prevented such an occurrence.

Looking up from his finger tips, Phelan stared blankly at Horrin as he processed what he had asked him. All sound around him seemed to diminish till all he could hear was his pounding heart. Keeping time with the beats of his heart, flashes from Phelan's past filled his mind. His own twisted smile as he looked down at the amulet made Phelan shudder. He glanced down at the floor a moment before looking to Horrin once again.

Phelan let out an uncomfortable chortle, slowly shaking his head. "N-no, I have never had to resort to anything like that. I'm quite green when it comes to that side of adventuring. I-if my fumble back there is what you're concerned about, please know that should the situation turn hostile, I will do what must be done." Phelan gave Horrin a reassuring smile.

He glanced past Horrin and noticed that Natrium momentarily paused at a cell and then took off. Phelan decided to pick up his pace into a light jog, patting Horrin on the back in comfort as he passed to keep up with Natrium. "I have to commend you on having the idea to collect a sample from the creature. Might you be able to gather some sort of information on how we should go about dealing with them?" Phelan glanced curiously at the gauntlet Natrium used earlier.

Feeling? Curious
Where at? Dragon Castle Dungeon
Who with? Horrin & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      ”I could have handled that myself, thank you very much.” The male elf retorted. “And I never said you could be dismissed.” Just as she was about to answer his question, a group of people had come on, who were probably a part of this neighborhood watch he’s heard about before. What was this all about? The group had surrounded Hiyama and the female elf as she attempted to be along her way, initially blocking her path.

He looked over to the man that was speaking to him, shaking his head. Though he was familiar with the elder that was speaking to him, having dealt with some of his requests before. “I am simply getting a breath of fresh air to receive some stress.” He said this as calmly as he could, despite his growing irritation. He turned to the female elf when asked if she was causing trouble. “No she is no-“ He was cut short when he felt her lean close to him. And then she gave a peck on his cheek. And again, he grew furious. “Now hold on!” He yelled out as she jumped her way out of the circle of men, finding herself upon the brick wall. He watched as she waved good bye and climbed her way out, losing sight of her.

How dare she! He thought to himself. Making a fool of me like that!? And to make things no better, the men around him now didn’t seem all too friendly, noting someshuffling underneath their cloaks. He turned to face Elder Geraf and cleared his throat. “Pay her no mind. I will handle her the next I see her.” He spoke. “Now then. What business do you have here?’

My feelings: Irritated
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Some civilians
                                                      Out of Care:

Snowpaya

Avacnela
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 pm
xxxxxThe female elf disappeared over the brick wall, quick as a flash. Two of the men made to follow, but Elder Geraf barked them to remain where they were. He returned his attention to Hiyama. "Mr. Hiyama, sir, I must express concern for you being out here so late. Surely you know that there are cultists roaming our good city, burning our churches, raping our women - and yet the Guardians do not respond, and we receive no aid." He narrowed his eyes. "Surely our race isn't a factor in your decisions, or lack thereof?" The men around him murmured in agreement.
xxxxxThe sun was setting fast. Some of the men unsheathed torches and lit them - presumably for light, although the way they held them in their hands suggested something more sinister.
Avacnela

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:11 pm
xxxxxNatrium slowed down so she could remove and inspect the phial of flesh. "I might," she answered Phelan as she led the way up the steps towards the void. "Probably should have grabbed more, but this will do for now." She uncorked the phial and used her Gauntlet to pull out a sliver of flesh. "Got to be careful with how I use this."
xxxxxFLASH!
xxxxxThe sliver of flesh was enveloped in a low-level fire spell. Natrium watched it carefully. "Let's see if they're weak to fire, like most things." She had learned from the alchemists that the first thing to do with any new species of monster was to determine its affinity for the elements, as that would be the easiest indicator of further telltale properties.

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:30 pm
xxxxxMilo hesitated upon Jodan's caution. An ally? This woman? Perhaps Jodan or Goruk knew of her. A seemingly unnecessary boon with only two ghosts -
xxxxxWait. There were more ghosts now.
xxxxxA man had been revealed, and Milo recognized him immediately. He was the sole survivor of the ghost attacks, the one who had prompted the job posting. He had laid a trap, and Milo had walked right into it! Milo's Manaburn Aura dissipated, recognizing the Paladin as an ally and targeting the mysterious man instead. The Paladin yelled at him for mistaking her as an enemy. While the fault was certainly his, Milo was not very concerned with her well-being as much as with Jodan and Goruk, even though he had only met them no less than five minutes ago. Well, he would have to take her fighting style into account as well. She must be as dependent on mana as Goruk, for all her fury.
xxxxxGoruk turned to Milo and told him to keep Jodan safe. "Jodan?" Milo asked, realizing that that was Jodan's name. Before he could do anything else, Goruk leaped into the air to unleash a mana attack on the mysterious man. Milo had been placed in charge of Jodan's defense. Great. He prepared himself to defend Jodan against Goruk's attack should it spread too far and reach them. The Paladin could take care of herself.

Goruk Devon
Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 pm
xxxxxSerban Ciubotarasu entered the Wildlands while mounted on a horse construct, seeking the elusive pink slime of the caves. Dragon Castle was running low on the medical gel created from their red brains, and a job had been posted regarding their harvesting. Unfortunately, such pink slimes were rare and actually quite dangerous in groups, as they were acidic. Fortunately for Serban, she was skilled at metalcraft and artificing, and she had brought along some piles of metal scrap stored in her steed for on-the-spot crafting.
xxxxxUnfortunately for Serban, the slimes were acidic.
xxxxxSerban peeked in another cave, taking care to pay particular attention to the ceiling in case they were sticky slimes. "Here, slimy, slimy, slimy," she cooed. "Where are you?" Deciding finally that they weren't in the cave, she jumped on top of her metal horse and continued on her path.

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:06 am
User Image

User Image

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Lumis tiptoed ever so quietly inside the cave, only to let out a defeated groan when she reached the end. She kicked a small stone making it recache off the cave’s wall and back on to the ground. “Is this really worth the trouble?” The woman sighed as she ran her fingers though her peach colored hair and turned back around. The only reason she took the job was to use it for her benefit. She could use the slime as a substance for her healing products to mask what she really uses. Well, that and she also wants to help the people who really need the slime’s healing properties. Lumis stopped mid step when a thought accorded to her. What she was doing with the slimes, was it the same as what was done to her people? Before she could ponder on the thought and become moody, a voice echoed through the cave. Someone else was here looking for the same thing she was. But why was that person talking to them? Surely, they know that the slimes could not talk back. Lumis suppressed her voice. Oh, how she wanted to respond, pretending to be a slime. No, instead she continued on her way out of the cave to see who was trying to communicate with the gooey beasts.

Blinking a few times, she watched a dark-skinned woman riding away on what she assumed was a horse. “Hmm...perhaps she is doing the same task?” Lumis began to wonder. ‘Two heads are better than one. Maybe it’ll be easier’ She shrugged. “Why not?” She quickened her pace, but had no trouble catching up as they weren’t exactly galloping away. Lumis began to speak when she believed she was within hearing distance, but she wasn’t sure how to even start her conversation. “Uhh, umm. You know that these slimes can’t speak, right?” The girl mentally slapped herself ‘You could have started with a hello Lumis!’ she quickly added on “But it would be amazing if they did! Then we wouldn’t be having so much trouble!” she laughed rather nervously. God, she wasn’t the best when it came to chit chatting she could only hope that stranger wasn’t serious and would just blow her off...or laugh at her.

𝕸ake the clock reverse, save what has been lost. 𝕭ring back what once was mine

||Location: Wildlands ||Currently With: Myself ||About:Lumis ||OOC:

Glamour: On

☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩☾✩

Snowpaya

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items