Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] A Murder of Crows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm
Abel hummed low in his throat, pleased and content at the tender kiss his boyfriend paid him. He loved his kisses, all of them, wherever he thought to leave them. With a fond smile he rested his cheek atop Zevran's head and hugged him a little tighter, a little closer. "Some do. Some only have a couple -- and some have many more than that. I'm so glad you have things that you look forward to like that. I want to give you more things to look forward to." Here Zevran stood - Zevran, the man who had balked at plans more than a couple months in advance, to say nothing of a whole year - and now he was happily looking forward to not just one but many things they'd planned months ahead of time. Abel couldn't help but feel a swell of pride for him for what was obviously good progress.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:32 pm
"I suppose everyone does things their own way. I never thought this would be mine." Zevran looked down, just a hint of a wry smile still tugging his mouth up at one corner. "I want such things too. To put a label or too many constraints on them is difficult but I do want more than just today and tomorrow with drinks and shallow pleasure."

He closed his eyes, exhaled softly, opened them again and looked back up at Abel as he slid a hand up his spine to the back of his neck. "I remember your eyes amor, and I remember water running down your face under the cover of that shop front. I... You seemed like fun and I thought I might like to know you for a few weeks. How did we end up here?" He couldn't remember what had changed it. He remembered the first time he had been in Abel's kitchen and found empty cupboards, heard Abel play it off in a litany he knew well. Had that been the start? Had it been before? Did it matter in the end? He didn't want it to end.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:19 pm
Doing what he wanted his own way; he'd never get tired of knowing Zevran had a life he could live however he wanted. Such a thought dragged back to the forefront of his mind just why they were standing there on the rooftop at the moment - to confront the people who intended to take away that future he'd found for himself - and though it was important he shoved it back down for the moment. They were there to wait and to enjoy each other's company while they whiled away the last few, precious hours, and he would not let himself waste them too focused on what could happen.

When Zevran's hand drifted up his spine, Abel's hand lifted up to smooth itself over his cheek, his thumb ghosting over the corner of his lips. "I'll never get tired of seeing you smile," he said in a fond murmur, his colorful eyes roaming over his face, drinking in every detail he already knew by heart. "And I.. don't know how we got here. I haven't a clue, but I'm so glad we did. I remember the way you didn't care at all, not one bit to be stuck out in the rain, and even though I'd heard about you before from Taavi, he never said a bad thing about you. You seemed like a load of fun and not like the type of person to take advantage of someone in a situation like that," as dumb as it was because of Taavi's a** of an ex, "and you just... made me think of things I'd never seriously considered before. I still don't know why or how, except that you're just very persuasive, and I know it sounds cliche but you're... you're so different than anyone I've ever met. Different and wonderful and amazing," he added with a fondness and warmth for his boyfriend, his love, though a ghost of a smirk crept into his expression after a moment, "and perfectly adorable."

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:35 pm
"Heh, so you do say." Zevran grinned and ducked his head down against Abel's shoulder. "And be it cliché or not I feel the same, about you being different. I feel unreasonably fortunate to have met you, and that you decided that I was worthy of your time." Now he only hoped that they had enough time for Abel never growing tired of his smile to be worthy of note, if they were unlucky tonight could be the end of it all. What would he do if Abel died but he survived? That was not a possibility he wished to contemplate and so he pushed it away, letting thoughts like that cloud his mind would only hinder him in the hours to come.

"We should get caught in the rain again sometime soon," Zevran continued, his head was still leaning against Abel's shoulder but a smirk was audible in his voice. "I promise I will make sure you do not care at all abut the weather either."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 pm
"Perfectly, absolutely, unquestionably adorable," Abel added with a pleased chuckle as he wrapped his precious boyfriend up in his arms again. "But, mmh, I feel the same about that, too. I still feel like I don't deserve you sometimes - you, your kindness, your love - but I feel so incredibly lucky to have you." A fond, happy smile curved his lips -- lips he promptly pressed to Zevran's hair in an affectionate kiss. He was so incredibly lucky to have found Zev and earned his trust, his friendship, his affection -- he had no intentions of letting it - or him - slip away. Not tonight, not ever.

Ahh, caught in the rain again? "That sounds wonderful," he admitted readily, then slipped his hands down to cup his cheeks and gently lift his face so that he could properly aim a salacious smirk at him, "I'll hold you to that promise. Or you can hold me to it, I'm fine with either."

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:11 pm
"Why not both?" Zevran looked up at Abel, still smirking but still tired and tense too. "Both means more, which is always better." If they were lucky tonight, and if Taliesen had not been sent here by his masters they might just get to do all of those things. Those were several, large ifs but giving up on them was as much as to be dead already. "Shall we sit? Alas no chairs and tables seem to be available be we can make do."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:46 pm
"Both sounds wonderful," he said with another chuckle, and despite the flirtatious tone he took, he leaned forward to press a soft kiss to his love's forehead. "You're full of all sorts of good ideas."

...like sitting! Sitting sounded like a wonderful idea. "Ah, no, no tables and chairs up here," the taller blond agreed readily, but regardless Abel plopped down to sit cross-legged. Planting his palms on the rooftop beneath him, he leaned back so he could aim a smile up at his boyfriend, "But there's a perfectly good seat right here, if you're interested?"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 pm
"Ah, you are too kind to me." Zevran smiled wearily but fondly down at Abel and reached up to tuck a few loose locks of hair behind his ear, he would have to tie it up before they moved out. After a few moments in which he drank in every detail of his love's face Zevran sank down into his lap and snuggled close. "You must tell me when you start to get dead legs, we do not want to face Taliesen with you having... ah... ¿hormigueos? I'm not sure what you call it, the tingling feeling?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:10 pm
He was content to sit there, watching Zevran watch him, but his smile brightened when his boyfriend joined him. Hugs were wonderful and they'd always be so, but he always thoroughly enjoyed having his love snuggled up in his lap because he could wrap his arms around him and hold him so, so close; he did so now quite happily before resting his cheek atop Zev's fine blond hair. "Mmh, I don't know the exact word for it, though I usually just say that my leg's fallen asleep or something. I'll be fine anyway, even if they do fall asleep they'll wake up within a minute or two. It's more than worth it," he added before pressing a fond kiss to Zevran's forehead. Oh yes, he would gladly suffer through both legs falling asleep for hours if it meant he could snuggle his boyfriend the whole time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:19 pm
"Eh," Zevran shrugged, "perhaps you just don't have a word for it then. The word is not important though; tell me?" He squeezed Abel tightly for a moment and kissed his cheek. "I am grateful that you are willing to endure asleep legs for me but I would rather not cause it; we can shift around, you can lean back on the wall of the stairwell door there and I can lean on you in turn. So long as we are close I shall be happy." Perhaps happy wasn't quite the right word, not at a time like this, but he didn't know what the right one was so it would have to do.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:31 pm
"Alright, alright, I'll let you know if my legs start tingling," the blond ceded with a chuckle, tightening his grip ever so slightly around his love's waist before returning the cheek kiss with one of his own to the tip of Zev's nose. "Leaning against the door sounds nice, maybe we can move there in a bit, but either way I'm just happy to be here with you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:42 pm
Abel's whimsical kiss to the tip of his nose drew a brief bubble of genuine laughter from Zevran's chest; he responded by booping the end of Abel's nose with his index finger and leaning in to kiss Abel's earlobe. "As am I. Seize the day yes? Or in fact the afternoon, or any time of day. I might be tempted to seize other things to but we should stay at least a little alert I suppose no matter how unlikely our being discovered up here might be."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 pm
Zevran's infectious laugh prompted a bright, beaming grin from his boyfriend, one tinged with adoration as he savored every moment of tenderness, every loving look or word or gesture, how perfectly his love fit in his arms... Everything, all of it could disappear if--

No. He wouldn't think like that, not now. Preferably not ever.

"You're too adorable, you know that?" He murmured happily as he gave his boyfriend a fond squeeze and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "And any time of day is good with me, so long as I'm with you. And we can always seize things like that later, or tomorrow," the blond added with a smirk. No, now wasn't exactly the time for that unfortunately.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:02 pm
Later today or tomorrow, when either he or Taliesen would be dead. Maybe both of them. Maybe Abel. The laughter faded from Zevran's eyes and he leant in to press a soft, lingering kiss to Abel's lips. After a few moments he pulled back just a fraction, their lips still almost brushed as he murmured; "Yes, there will be plenty of time for seizing many things." He had to believe that was so but even if it was the world would be a different place to him by the time the sky was fully dark tonight.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 pm
The lighthearted moment ended and so too did the happiness and joy in Abel's face, but not the love nor the warmth. Never those. When the kiss ended he tilted his head forward just a tad to rest his forehead against Zevran's, the better to gaze into his eyes. "Yes, there will be," he agreed in a soft murmur, one hand lifting to rub slow circles over his love's back. "Plenty of time. We'll make as much time as we want to."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff