Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Elementor Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭
                                                        ╒══════════════════════════════════╕

Nova had stopped and turned back around to listen. Now he was being more respectful and rational, so so would Nova. Nova generally treated people how they treated her. She listened as he said that he didn't ask favors from others. So it seemed he was prideful. A trait Nova had never understood. It is smarter and more efficient to let people help you, in Nova's opinion. When he talked about how lighting a campfire in the class would be more dangerous, she resisted the urge to slap herself. Did this kid think she didn't know what she was doing? She was an S Class Elementor, who studied the Knit thoroughly, by reading and studying under the Masters. She knew it would be dangerous to start a bonfire. Did this guy not know there are smaller objects to light on fire than a log? She definately didn't want to burn down the school. Then he explained to her his limits. How he wouldn't be able to control that much smoke. Which is actually irrelevant, since Nova wouldn't be creating that much smoke. Also, Nova DID indeed know how much control the Fire Elementors had. She went to school with some of them, even. It infuriated her when he said Nova needed to think about what was best for her class. After he stopped speaking, Nova explained her compromise,

"First of all, I do know the capabilities of my students, I went to school with some of them. Though it pains me to think you would think I would have them light a huge fire, which is a dumb idea, and fun fact, I am not dumb. Now, I have a compromise. There is something called a candle, did you know that? A small, easily controlled source of fire, that can be extinguished with almost no effort by the pinch of fingers. They even give off a pleasant smell. You will not smoke in my class. The type of smoke your pipe gives off is more of a hazard than a candle's. However, if we go outside for the lesson, which we will do more often than not, you may use your pipe. I also want you to know that through my studies, I discovered gravity is the strongest Element. I could crush a fire with my power, or even float smoke out of a breathing area. This is one of the reasons I chose to be a teacher, along with that I love teaching. So please sleep on it, and tell me about your decision next time we are together." And with that, Nova left the classroom, heading toward the courtyard, intent on getting some fresh air.

-Exit Elementor Classroom-

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Elementor Classroom
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Ivar, Catherine, Griselda, Henry
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Cute
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Furious
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A bag.
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Quote:
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        happywho06
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        _I_Am_The_Doctor_X
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Henry Reinhardt
The Smoker

"If you're smart, you're not showing it. You can't crush fire, woman. It's a gas." He shakes his head. "Alright, whatever, here's the answer to your poor excuse of a compromise: if you don't want to help me, then I won't bother coming to you for help. And it is exceptionally clear that you don't want me to." With that, he exits the classroom, with no intent on coming back. For an S Class Elementor, she was a disappointment as grand as her raiment. ((Exit))

Erythyr

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor classroom | status : single | mood : speechless, tense | company : familiar students, Nova -> only Griselda | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC :

Definitely, Cathy was beyond speechless at the sight of the demonstration of the teacher's wrath being in full swing, more so when that boy dared to talk back at her like that. But still, the smoke manipulator had a point that measures would have to be... less than pleasant in order to achieve something. Her father had purged the Tenebraers because of the death of the first Queen, but it wouldn't mean that the end result would be good. Once the smoke manipulator was out of sight, the professor also left the classroom, the air becoming tense because of the argument. Once the coast was (almost) clear, the princess then grabbed the few cookies reserved for both her and Zelda, wrapped them in a small cloth, stuffed them in her bag, and strapped it close to her shoulder and helped the other to walk.

"Something that we don't see everyday, different from dealing with the crooks who dared to steal from the castle. We should head back to our dorm," she spoke before leaving the classroom as well. Her lunch would wait until she could treat the other's wounds once they would arrive at their dorm room.

-- Exit --

Erythyr

Quote:

happywho06

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

The-DJ-Ghost

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:19 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Since Griselda had to rest momentarily by the wall, she ended up staying for the aftermath of the conflict between a student named Henry and Professor Lovefield. This entire debate was over his of a pipe to generate the smoke he needed to demonstrate his raiment. The professor didn't like this and insisted he should have gotten help from the people the room, even suggesting that they create a fire for him to get smoke from. Henry didn't think that was a smart idea and Griselda has to agree. As much as she didn't like the smell of smoke from his pipe, its much safer in comparison into creating an actual fire in class and possibly burning the entire building down. What this professor suggested was irresponsible and based on the faith of her student's capabilities. To Griselda, the risk is too great and Henry did what he was asked to do. It would be a shame if he never returned, but its not like she can force him to come.

At this point, Griselda's heel ought to have recovered enough for her to start walking. Going back to her dorm to rest up for the remainder of the day is her top priority. Just as she was removing herself from the wall and making her way to the door, Catherine became her support for the second time of the day. Griselda's heart stopped briefly for a moment and she had to turn her head away from her support to hide her red face. It is fortunate that she managed to control her breathing instead of hyperventilating over the thought that someone of royalty is helping a peasant like her, especially a pretty princess. The two of them exited the classroom through the door and are now on their way back to their dorm. She did feel compelled to at least thank the princess for her help, so Griselda turned her face back to Catherine, face is still pink from the intense blushing from moments ago, and said,

"Ah...Thuh....T-Thank you..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag with writing utensils, materials and good luck charm]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Elementor Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Casual]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[EXIT]  

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Tala Maxwell
Chelly Usagi
Neryem
Erythyr
Yami Miyagawa

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Watching the entire scene play out ahead of him after his demonstration, Nanashi saw the smoke user's raiment as he had to explain to the teacher Nova what it was about. Nanashi didn't really quote on much, due to the face that he also had to live with bandits that would also smoke too and in large quantities. Of course, that wasn't much of a bother. Still, he would've been happier if he could fight with some of the people here with his raiment, but he let that go. Watching their whole argument play out, he went and reached for another cookie before being denied by Ms. Lovefield. Letting out a groan, he watched their back and forth all until the teacher left the classroom. Guess the show was over. Still, he did wonder about the other students. This was the first time Nanashi had ever been to a school with other people before and this is actually what he would love to be in considering if he was a normal child that grew up properly and not as a child soldier of bandits. Well, guess the show's over. I'mma go check around town and ******** around... He said, since everyone was virtually gone. Wonder if that smoker dude got any of that weird herbs called cannabis. Seems all the rage these days. Nanashi muttered to himself, as he left the classroom ((Exits Nanashi))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:08 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar had never felt so embarrassed before, he thought his raiment would only scorch the desk at best. The plasma usually became more destructive when it was unstable which could be caused by a few different factors. He quickly sat back down looking at his text book and at no one else. He dreaded what the others thought of him, would they be scared of him like his old friends or would they be kinder? This lot were like him so he hoped they would not be a shaken up as the others were back home. Yes everyone had a raiment but usually they are weak or can only do something simple. The more complex raiments tended to be more powerful and used in combat by the court mages and the royal armies. The only one in the Tyr family with another powerful raiment was Ivar's grandfather who passed away years ago so no one close to the boy could actually help. The one wish he has now is to get his raiment under control. His hands shook violently, still warm from that shot he took.

He silently watched as the others proceeded to showcase their raiments too. Each one was impressive....each student except that smoker. Ivar scoffed at the boy for doing something so fowl in a place of learning. "Has he no respect that scoundrel!" he angrily thought to himself as he glared at the kid who was now back chatting the teacher. Ivar could not believe the nerve of this guy who would openly disrespect the teacher. Ivar had no sympathy for the guy when the teacher used her raiment on him to subdue him. "Serves him right that scumbag," he continued to think to himself as he quietly watched the scenario play out. The lesson came to an end due to the smoke and due to that kid who disrupted the class. Ivar wasted no time in leaving as the smell was too much for him, "If I have to breath in that stuff for much longer im going to puke," he coughed as he left the room. *exit*

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab Control: 3
tab tab tab tab Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab → Position: 1st Year Student

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor Classroom | status : taken | mood : bored as hell | company : Griselda | outfit : Noble Winter 2, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

-- Enter --

The weather was still chilly based on Catherine's standards and she was having the urge to imbue the outfit with fire but decided against it, considering that the material was too fragile for her ability. Instead, there was the warmth of her beloved's hand as they entered the classroom; the event was a good one, but now, it was back to facing another day of classes. The last time she had been there, she and Griselda were now sitting together more than often, with occasional assistance in helping out each other with school works. More importantly, she was hoping that the only major nuisance for Nova was that smoking guy talking smack into her face. Catherine may have known to be a troublemaker, but it would be best to just reserve the letting loose part into their training, among other things.

Once Catherine sat down onto the seat next to the desk, she leaned both her arms and head forward until they rested against the surface. She let out a small sigh, obviously feeling bored with the wait.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

The festival helped Griselda strengthen her relationship with Catherine and provided personal growth. The former was nothing out of the ordinary since the two have been dating for the past two months. They ate and played together as well as enjoyed each other's company. As per usual, Griselda was better at communicating her feelings when she had the time to write them out poetically, and given how she had been writing these feelings for two years, she is not running low on words that read out those exact feelings of love. As for personal growth, she managed to break out of her shell a little bit when she delivered a performance for the grand finale of the festival. This was something she couldn't do if it weren't for the encouragement of Catherine, and it was something she did not regret doing. People applauded her for the performance. Some even went up to her afterwards to offer her compliments. For what felt like it had been a long time, she managed to not make a clumsy mistake or trip up on her words too much. Today, as it has been every single day they went to class together, they walked side by side to the Elementor classroom after they prepared for the day. As soon as they arrived, Catherine sat down on a seat close to the teacher's desk while Griselda took the seat next to the princess. The poor girl of royalty already seemed bored, and Griselda felt like she had to lift her spirits up. From her bag, she pulled out one of her diaries. From that diary, she ripped out a page that contained a simple poem and slip underneath the princess's arms, hoping that she would read it and brighten up a little bit.

"Your beauty is unspeakable.
Your love is inescapable.
And I have fallen deep for you.
The heavens twilight stars,
Lit up the night sky,
And I saw you through the midnight gloom.
Winters death,
Took away my breath,
And stopped the bloom of love.
But the radiance that came from you.
Reflected off the snow,
Melted away all my fears.
And dried all my tears.
Now I pray to see you again.
In the chilled wind,
I smell your perfume.
My love is only for you.
How long I've waited to see your face again.
I wish this wouldn't end...
I wish I could send,
A love letter straight to your heart.
From me to you, my love is true.
A vampire, I wait outside my tomb.
To see you again
To be in a lovers sin...
I pray unto the gods.
I pray unto it all.
So I wont fall,
Far from you...
Just please my lover take my heart...
"

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Peasant Winter]
❀ ✿OOC: [Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/fantasy-romance.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Classroom Elementor ~

It was highly unlike Tala to sleep in late for class - his rule was to arrive before everyone else and avoid the crush in the corridors - but after a good meal and some equally as socially-healthy interaction with Zael during the Solstice Festival, Tala must have been royally exhausted when he'd finally made it to bed that night... Alone, the Shadowmancer would have avoided the event and its crowds completely, but thanks to much encouragement from Zael, he'd actually attended and that perhaps wasn't so bad?

Still... When he realised that the sun was already making its climb into the sky, he rolled over...then snapped up in bed and exited the covers swiftly, pulling on whatever reasonably presentable clothing before grabbing his backpack and heading for the door.

He cursed his luck as people had already started the morning march towards their Knit classes... Pausing a moment to allow two from another dorm room to pass infront of him, Tala stepped discretely into flow behind them, using the pair as wave-breakers until he reached the corridor where everyone split off in the direction of their respective classes.

It had been a long time since he'd used the shadows to cloak him from view, but as he was standing hesitantly off to the side of the hall, Tala would cast a glance around before eventually working his magic... It would only be temporary as he hadn't used it in a while - and he was using a different method to bring the shadows close - but he felt a little more confident 'hidden from view' and so used it as an excuse to press onwards towards the Elementor Class.

Tala wasn't surprised to find people already in their seats waiting for their mentor to arrive... With his hold over the shadows having faded only moments before, he now closed the door behind him, making a brief wave of the hand towards the pair, well, Griselda at least - seeing as though Catherine had her head hidden from view, then quietly crossed the room towards his seat by the window.

It wasn't until he'd taken his seat that Tala actually realised how chilly it was! The mental stress he'd given himself trying to avoid people in the corridor - who were in reality a good foot or two away from him - had obviously kept him warm enough that it wasn't until he'd sat down by the window that he realised the shirt - which although it had long sleeves - let in quite a bit of cold through the slits at the top of the shoulders...

Preparing his things for whatever the Tutor had planned, Tala took out a piece of parchment and a quill - his intention to pass the time drawing, whilst quietly hoping that Nova would have something active for them to do that day - else he would have to grin and bear it and perhaps find something a little warmer to wear when the class was finally dismissed.

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Catherine and Griselda
Feeling: Rushed and perhaps a little cold...
OoC Couldn't wait any longer...had to get writing...heh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 am
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor Classroom | status : taken | mood : bored as hell | company : Griselda, Tala | outfit : Noble Winter 2, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

Considering that the wait would be a bit longer because of the inevitable delay on the professor's part, Catherine was getting a bit more impatient. But the feeling of the paper being slipped snapped her out of her thoughts and she picked it up, looking at the intricate poem by her girlfriend. It was enough to send a small smile on her face, a gentle reprieve from boredom, but also, she noticed Tala once again, though he was busy drawing something. She simply gave the blond man a thoughtful look that lasted for a second before shifting her position. The question would wait till he was done with whatever he was planning to complete to pass the time. When her eyes gazed at the window, there was the light dusting of snowflakes with some sticking through the glass. Very nice view, but the snow would melt when in contact with her clothes when under her raiment.

Spring would not come by until the next few months, so for now, she just kept on smiling while re-reading Griselda's poem. Metaphorically, it was her currently way to keep herself warm at this moment.

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Scurrying behind the princess and her companion was yet another red haired elementor who would happily trail behind the other two. She was excited for class to begin once more, even if it meant sneaking back inside with her older sibling none the wiser. While not carrying any books or anything, Pepper still had her hair with a braid that was quite similar to the one that Catherine had. She made sure to keep it in tact every morning and make a new one if it seemed frayed or in danger of breaking. Once she arrived in class, she gazed around for any familiar faces. Indeed, there was that blonde haired boy who once talked to the guy that gave her a rose and called her pretty. She waved over at him while making her way towards Catherine and Zelda. "Howdy!" She called out to him before picking out a seat next to Griselda. Flashing a smile at her sister, Pepper would adjust her seated position so that she was sitting on her feet with then tucked beneath her, allowing her to be able to see what was above her desk. "Good morning, Big Sis and Princess!~"

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 pm
Vikraahm Abad

User Image
Vikraahm slowly awoke from his slumber. He had gone to sleep early the day prior after making his small trip for food. His thoughts briefly turned to the man he had met. Though not being the warrior he had expected, he did allow him to pass his time in line more preferentially than he would have normally. 'At the very least, a source of information.' he thought to himself. Should he see the man he decided he would greet him. Pushing the irrelevant thought of talking with others from his mind, he began his morning routine of exercising, practicing with his weapon and raiment. It was only simple tasks, following the motions he had been practicing for years now and came at second nature, but it was important to be consistent. If he didn't practice daily, his motions would not be done on instinct, and it may prove fatal. After an hour of doing his routine, he washed himself and Shinshi, drying them both up once done. After they both consumed a small meal, he gathered his gourd to strap onto his back along with his basic equipment and Shinshi ascending to his shoulder, and proceeded to his raiment class, albeit late.

Vikraahm was in no rush to reach his class. Often he would arrive before the teachers even if he were a little late. He merely took in the sights around him and enjoyed the weather as Shinshi curled up and continued to sleep under his scarf. He could feel the pleasant breeze as it carried the falling snow in swirling patterns. His usual gear and natural resistance allowed him to enjoy this weather without being burdened by it. As he continued his leisurely walk, he experimentally messed with the snow, creating sculptures of Shinshi in the ice. He tried doing ones of the people he had seen but failed, not having seen them enough to have sufficient detail. There was one of the boy from botany, and one from his new acquaintance. Though it was very bad, it was just barely recognizable as them. Seeing as he was having little luck and couldn't stand in place to work on them, he soon quit the endeavor and just enjoyed the world around him as he made his way to the class.

As Vikraahm entered the class, he noticed there was a fair amount of people in the room. He only really recognized the boy from botany, though he vaguely recalled the others, having not really interacted with most of them and keeping his distance. The man seemed to be drawing again, as was the norm for him, as a trio of females were interacting with one another. Looking around, he found a seat near the window as well, however all the way at the back of the class room. He unstrapped his gear and set it onto the desk itself, before placing his gourd next to the seat. Shinshi stirred at this point and poked his head out of his scarf to look around the room before retracting it and returning to sleep. Taking his seat, Vikraahm would gaze out the window while he waited for the teacher to show, just watching the snow as it danced across the landscape. His attention would remain there until something gathered it from the inside.

OOC: Post format is in progress, currently experimenting. Italic dark gold is thoughts, bold light Gold is spoken words
Profile link: Vikraahm Abad
Scorpion: Shinshi

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:31 am

"I'm Fireworks in a Hug!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tess attempted to rush through the halls. She had had so much fun with Fiona that she had passed out the moment that she found a bed. The cold weather brought a chill to her though. She didn't want to be late for class, but she also didn't know what to expect from class. It was her first actual day at the school. She was so excited though.

When she got to class, she noticed the metal door handle. She looked back and forth to try and get some help. She knew that if she opened the door, then she would go boom. She didn't want to go boom unless she needed to that day. She would look very panicked. Her red hair was already everywhere. She then said loud enough for people inside to hear. "Can someone open the door for me?"
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Cause right now, I could use a hug!"

[[OOC:]]

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 am
User Image
User Image

Griselda can only hope that her attempts to brighten Catherine's spirits proved to be effective. Sitting in a classroom waiting for their teacher to arrive is never something she looks forward to, but it was better for the both of them not to arrive late to class. While Griselda waited for her response, a familiar student entered the classroom. It is the boy named Tala, and all he did was briefly wave towards the duo. Griselda did the same toward him before her attention returned to Catherine. At this point, she had read the poem and it has at least lifted her spirits somewhat and gave her something to occupy herself with until the arrival of their professor. The next to arrive was the little redhead who she adopted. Once again, she was trying to copy Griselda in terms of hairstyle, something she finds flattering, although she may have to tidy it up a bit. The little one sat on a seat next to Griselda, making some adjustments so she can see above the desk, before greeting her and Catherine. The commoner responded with a gentle pat on Pepin's head and said to her,

"Good morning to you Pepin. Are you feeling well today?"

After Pepin arrived another person who is not the teacher. He is not someone that Griselda is familiar with and he seemed to be in his own world right now, which is pretty much everyone in this classroom. All everyone was doing is waiting for their teacher and needed to occupy themselves with something to do. Then someone spoke loud and sudden that made Griselda jump out of her seat a little bit. It did not come from someone in the classroom, but just outside of it. Whoever it is, they needed help with opening the door. Griselda's right hand moved subtly as if she were mimicking opening the door, and through her raiment, the metal door handle seemingly moved on its own and the door opened for the person on the other side.

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Peasant Winter]
❀ ✿OOC: [Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/fantasy-romance.]

[quote="Kurisuchin Saiyuki"][/quote][quote="Tala Maxwell"][/quote][quote="Neryem"][/quote][quote="Ghost254"][/quote][quote="Youroka Kage"][/quote]

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Classroom Elementor ~

Tala would lift his gaze from the parchment as more students began to appear, it was a little strange not to see Ivar, but perhaps the male was still recovering from the Festival? - The Shadowmancer himself had grabbed himself an extra couple of minutes, but then again, with all the energy Tala had expended the previous day through trepidation alone, he'd certainly needed it.

He would give a wave towards Pepper, smiling as she bounced into the classroom - the red-haired female was always so full of energy and it seemed, growing ever closer to Griselda which was kinda cute. He would leave her to her greetings with the others however and return his gaze to the page until another familiar face made their appearance.

It wasn't hard to recognise Vikraahm as the male entered the room - having briefly met in the Botany Class, Tala recalled how he'd observed the male's troubles and advised him that things that were often put off, or lightly dealt with, soon came back to haunt... Luckily, Tala hadn't had any further problems in the class - mainly because he had avoided sitting next to the more lively plants, but he'd still picked up a few pointers in regards to certain plants and remedies which were useful for healing.

The voice that came through the door seemed to attract the attention of most of the room, Tala had lifted his gaze once again, setting his quill down on the desk to watch as Griselda had utilised her Raiment to open the door - Her power was always inspiring and as the figure entered, Tala had to wonder why she hadn't been able to actually open it herself - she was carrying no books afterall, but it was not for him to judge and so he picked up his quill again, casting a brief look towards the window before returning his attention towards the parchment infront of him.

The drawing today had started off with the thoughts of snow - that was easy...the page was slightly off-white, so with the base already laid, Tala began scrutinising the paper, looking for any nooks or marks that could be turned into something - he had found a few already and had started turning them from menial scribbles into lines and perhaps a few stone-shaped circles. There was always something to inspire - even if there was nothing visible on the page - and soon after a few scribbles, he was away, becoming quite engrossed in his art as he waited for the tutor to arrive.

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Youroka Kage

Ghost254

Neryem

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Catherine and Griselda
Feeling: Rushed and perhaps a little cold...
OoC Couldn't wait any longer...had to get writing...heh

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces