Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken blinked a little confused. His eyes narrowing at the hand that had been extended towards him. Was he supposed to cut it off? Bite it? Was a lemon bar the males hand? He didnt know. “ I.. Sure?” he said somewhat weakly as he got himself up onto his feet.

His eyes however stayed locked to Elijah's hand. what was that you did with your hand towards me? I mean. What is it for.. Do i bite it? Is it a lemon bar?” He couldn't help himself but blush a little as he felt like a idiot.All he could think was that a lemon bar is a code for something else. Though he would be following Elijah if he left the room.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickel thing...
Even now

OOC: Short post
Location The library
ActionScouting...
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The way the boy looked at his hand made Elijah wonder how much social interaction he’d had over the years. It was true, that he was a bit odd – but then again so was he – but to not know what to do with a simple handshake left him puzzled.

‘Perhaps where he is from, physical touching isn’t very common…?’ He thought with a bit of curiosity. He’d read about such cultures over the years, but the boy didn’t seem very exotic.

“Uh…no, you don’t bite someone when they offer their hand to you…And no, it’s not a lemon bar. If it were, then it wouldn’t be my favorite food.” He was beginning to think the boy had been very sheltered. Or perhaps he was a bit eccentric?

“First things, first.” He said as he placed his hands on his hips. Looking up at the shelves, he narrowed his gaze for a few moments before reaching out to pull out a book. Handing it over to the boy, he smiled. “Read this book once you get back to your dorm. It’ll teach you about social etiquette and what to do when someone offers you their hand next time.”

Satisfied with that, he nodded to the door. “Now, you have two choices. We can head to the kitchen for a lemon bar now, or I can bring you one tomorrow. What’s it going to be?” Either way, Elijah was determined to introduce the boy to the deliciousness of his favorite food.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

1234boo75

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Pre-new day.

Draken Blinked for a second before a soft blush came over his cheeks. His right hand coming to cover his chest as if it was exposed. However of course he was wearing a top.. ” Oh Sorry I didn't mean to… I see.. So you like Lemon bars? .. And this book will help? Ill add it to the list.. With the bar… tomorrow sounds good...” He quickly forced himself to smile towards Elijah before he snapped his eyes towards the door. His left hand dropping the book he was using as a shield and taking the book that was handed to him all in one smooth movement. Well it was smooth till he managed to catch his little finger between the pages at the same time his ‘shield’ betrayed him and hit his foot causing him to let out a tiny whimper of pain.

”I.. Will head to my dorm.. And sleep there. Thank you Mr Elijah” He said softly before Trying his best at a formal bow, His left foot's posture totally off nearly taking him to the floor. His right hand doing this weird little twirl using his wrist on his left hand side and his left being utterly useless hanging at his side.

Elijah was surprised by the boy’s actions, but given the fact that he was freely talking to him and not acting as if Elijah might attack him at any moment, it was a good start. He didn’t know if they would eventually become friends in any capacity, but Elijah was hopeful that he could bring the boy out of his shell, at least a little. ‘Maybe Willow can help me with that…’ She was a lovely girl and one that seemed very social and interested in new things and people. He suspected that this boy would be frequenting the library often, and as such, he’d be seeing a lot of his new Assistant Librarian.

“Alright, until tomorrow then…” Watching the boy scuttle for the door, he placed his hands on his hips and released a heavy sigh. With a shake of his head he reached down to retrieve the fallen book. It was only after the boy had stepped outside of the Library that Elijah realized that he still didn’t know the student’s name…

Draken scurried back to his dorm only to dump the book he had been given into a rough rucksack. His eyes darting to a few of his personal journals before he scooped them into his bag of ‘items’ Not caring much for neatness but for speed. As he wanted to get back to the library's doors sharpish. If only to wait and enter when it's quieter. Part of him wanted his own little bookfort. To him it looked cool. Even a little bit useful as it kept what books you had read at the bottom. The top of his sack was just some simple ink and quills before he took off running back to the library. Carefully trying to be quiet. Well as quiet as a young adult can be with a sack of items on there back. His goal.. Read over night. Possibly over the next day as well!

: After Draken had left, Elijah didn’t linger in the Library for much longer. All of the students were out enjoying their evenings, as they should be. Tomorrow was a free day, one that they’d all earned. While he was tempted to stay the night in his beloved library, reading to his heart’s content in his little fort, he also hoped to see Ezra and Ven tomorrow and as such, he needed to rest.

Once he’d returned the boy’s book to the shelves, along with a few that he didn’t need anymore, Elijah exited the Library. He made sure to leave the doors unlocked in case any of the Professors or students needed access to the books during the night. They all knew the rules – after hours, they were welcome to use the library, but there would be no borrowing of any books without his permission.

Closing the doors behind him, Elijah left his beloved library behind and headed home, eager to rest and hopefully see his friends on the morrow.

-Exit Elijah from the Grand Library-

new day.

Draken over the night had constructed himself a minifort in one corner of the libary. It was only about ten books high by five books wide and three deep. With a small ‘throne’ made of one of his own journals. Most of the books he had read and jotted down notes into one of the many journals he had spoken around him. Most likely things looked chaotic at first glance. But there was a order to the chaos, least in drakens mind there was. However that was only how the books where. Draken himself was currently passed out on one of the books about literature. A small amount of drool coming out his mouth, the rest of his body buried in books as a few of the bruises from yesterday's ‘fight’ with books. He of course was softly snoring on top of his child like drooling to add humiliation to his situation

Even now

OOC: Post including rp done on Discord.. The drooling and snoring determined by a d 100 dice… i rolled a nat one out of game soo yayyy
Location The library
ActionSleeping
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Tay had a productful lesson yesterday.
                        She had spent her entire evening tending to the plants before resting in her dorm and when the new day had begun she had woken early and got herself an early breakfast, all before entering the library with some books she had borrowed from yesterdays excursion with a six-book pile of books in her hand and her dress reaching the floor, Tay would trip up on it's hem.
                        Books flying one way as she fell, she would land on something soft, whatever had cushioned he fall had served well to protect her rump even though it was lumpy, rubbing her head as a book had hit her on it she gets up slowly " uhh w-who left all these books here...?" looking down on the ground within the pile of books she could see the body of a bruised student " oh..oh m-my are you alright......?" she spoke trying her best to adjust her skirt that had not only been the cause of her falling but also had lifted to reveal her undergarments. She only hoped that the person had not seen them as well as them being responsive and of good health.
                        Although if they were injured, Tay did have the capability to heal them till their ailments were looked at by a member of the staff of the infirmary.

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

1234boo75

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 pm
    User Image

ɪ dont know...

The slumber had been peaceful. He was dreaming of his parents being alive and all things being well at home. He even had adopted a bunny rabbit named fluffles who was going to be rabbit stew in three days. He was happy! That was at least till the earthquakes started. At first it was just small. Then there was one giant one and everything seemed to fall down on poor draken. Even the sky itself!

It took him a few seconds to start to get his bearing and he realized that something… soft? Had impacted him, It was rubble? What was going on. So he opened his eyes in a small start and bolted upright. Eliciting a groan as he released his hand was now hurting even more, His back was stiff. And to top that off he was pretty sure he had died and gone to either a heaven or a hell to tease him, ”Ehhh.. Did i die? No wait you're not my mother…” He let his eyes flicker closed for a second. Promptly followed by a gentle yawn and groan.

Five
    Four
    Three
    Two
    One
    And then Drakens brain kicked in and he picked up the nearest book and tried using it as a shield again. His eyes going a little wider than before as he spat the words out. ”what are you doing here, who are you, did we do anything? Why don't i remember you? Where you just on top of me? Are you a assassin? Why are you so cute? What the heck is going on? Why do…” He blinked once more and a rather heavy blush hit his cheeks as other parts of his brain started kicking into gear. Mainly the part that realized he had passed out in the library.

Even now

OOC: Post including rp done on Discord.. The drooling and snoring determined by a d 100 dice… i rolled a nat one out of game soo yayyy
    Location The library
    ActionScouting...
    Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:04 am
    User ImageUser Image

The person under the books begun to move.
                          Tay was relieved but was suddenly confused when the Boy started asking strange but amusing questions, Tay wondered if the boy had a concussion, which would have explained his multitude of questions, Tay tilted her head and offered a rather cute and friendly smile.
                          The way he shielded himself with a book reminded her of how she had defended herself with the wolf boy Gin, a light chuckle emitted that she hid behind a hand " no I'm not your mother, I think I am too young to be a parent just yet...would you like me to help you up? you're not dead yet.. not if I can help" she gave another smile and watched another verbose of speech escape his lips " I'm here to return some books but I dropped them when I tripped up...My name is Taenya Lathir I am a fourth-year diviner..my gift is to restore health and allow people to live ..not kill... so no I am not an assassin" when he asked why she was cute and if they had done anything her cheeks grew red with embarrassment and her voice begun to stutter " uh uhm no we didn't do anything..I'm c-cute? why thank you ..I don't know I guess it depends on a person's perception..yes I was atop you, I fell over I am ever so sorry..." she bowed in an oriental like fashion a show of respect.
                          " I'm sorry to have disturbed you with my clumsiness"

1234boo75

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      1234boo75 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
      • Cart Raider 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
      PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 am
      User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken froze as he listened to the woman who introduced herself as taenya .. lathir. HE couldn't help himself as his eyes narrowed onto hers. A dull pulsing pain in his head distracting him slightly however. His shoulders rolled back a tiny amount as he tried to force himself to be fine. ’Forget what i said’ He tried putting into her brain. Though it didn't work. Draken himself didn't know that though so he tried to restart the conversation. ” Hello… So you fell ont…” He froze as the woman bowed in a oriental fashion catching him off guard.

His internal thoughts panicked a tiny amount. What on this planet was the correct response to that when you're still on your arse. Let alone it being done by a cute girl along with her seemingly saying sorry for clumsiness? Wait she was a diviner that can heal. Why had she told him her powers so easily? Was that a common thing? He should of probably read that book that Elijah left him yesterday. ” I what.. Erm No need to be sorry Ma’am It was my fault i build a …” He flickered his soft brown eyes around the area quickly before narrowing on the mixed books. ” What have you been studying that needs this many books on?... Plants… So you are trying to study on how to use plants to boost your healing?” He flickered his eyes back to Tay before narrowing them a tiny amount. Was she weak or did using her gift have a massive negative.

Even now

OOC: Failure
      Location The library
      ActionScouting...
      The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 am
      User ImageUser Image

Tay watched the male as his eyes narrowed.
                            She had wondered if he was constipated or the like, with a raised brow she responded moving from the bow " uh hello? yes, i fell on top of you...here let me help you up it can't be all that comfortable being on the floor like that" Tay would help him up by offering her hand to him if he took it Tay would help him to stand. Tay really had nothing to hide about her abilities and her desire to be a nurse, with a beaming smile she would explain to him " oh that's okay I should be more careful, oh yes, the books on plants? well, I study Botany as one of my electives...I'm also planning to be a nurse so you are quite observant that I am using plants to boost my healing, you see my gift is all good but in emergencies, I could put myself at risk too"
                            Tay watched as the male seemed to be a bit jittery, she wondered if he had not met many people before or just was socially awkward," so uhm what is your name, or what would you like me to call you? do you like reading? were you sleeping here? what books were you reading? I like books you can find a lot of knowledge in them or they can transport you to a place you have never seen all through imagination, am I disturbing you?" Tay would tilt her head and give another smile towards him. Hoping to make a new friend, Tay would watch his body posture and facial expression.

1234boo75

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
        • Conversationalist 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
        • Cart Raider 100
        • Treasure Hunter 100
        • Happy Birthday! 100
        PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 pm
        User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken couldn't help it as his mind wandered at the statements Tay said. His mouth opened a little bit before closing and a soft blush hitting his cheeks before he moved to try and get comfortable on the ‘bed’ of books. The word elective made his eyes light up a little as it was the first he had heard of this. ” What do you mean electives? And you are planing of being a nurse? So you can save people? Can you resurrect the dead? My Family?” His voice raised several octaves as he said that. His entire posture leaning towards her as his hands went to grab hers. Death was a emergency wasn't it? It was probably the first ray of hope Draken had had in years. He had been studying random things. Hoping against hope resurrection was possible.

Then came the barrage of questions from tay. All of what He didn't want to answer. Causing his eyes to flicker to the right hand side and his teeth to lock around his lower lip biting it. His muscles tensed up a tiny amount and his hands withdrew to hide beneath a book. Slowly his attention flickered downwards before he spoke. ”I like reading anything. Erm.. You like books that can transport you?.. Isn't teleporting impressive? Especially through imagination..” he paused for a few seconds before his shoulders dropped. ” Oh you meant like in fairytales and things? I never read them… I didnt have time to… And you are not disturbing me Madam Tay. I just… what do people do at this stage?” He bowed his head slowly towards the woman before picking up a book on the history of crops and opening it for a second.

Even now

OOC: Sucky post
        Location The library
        ActionScouting tay
        The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:22 am
        User ImageUser Image

Tay looked at the male as he blushed.
                              She was quite curious as to know what thoughts were making him blush so much, as he tried to get comfortable, out came his own volley of questions, this made Tay laugh.
                              " Oh you are a curious one aren't you, Electives are classes you can take voluntary, I chose to take Botany as I have an interest in it, I would like to become a nurse and id like to believe that I could save people but no... I cannot resurrect what is already dead...I do not have that ability" she said helping him to stand with great sadness in her eyes she wondered if the male had suffered a great loss or some trauma from a loss or maybe both " I don't know if the resurrection is even possible...my poor friend what happened to you? did you lose your family?" her eyes showed sympathy, if he allowed her, Tay would have hugged him to her in a caring manner.

Of course, as he talked about books and how he had never read any fantasies Tay brightened some, " you don't have time to? would you like to read fantasy? though knowledge is interesting too I suppose... Madam Tay? that's a new name... well most introduce themselves and say who they are or we can just talk about our likes a bit more" noticing him Picking up one of her books she smiled " do plants interest you?" she would ask " I help look after the greenhouse so if you would like I could show you sometime its a really nice place to read a book"

1234boo75

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
          • Conversationalist 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
          • Cart Raider 100
          • Treasure Hunter 100
          • Happy Birthday! 100
          PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am
          User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken Tried to make himself small as he noticed tay was looking at him. His shoulders rolled forwards and his eyes flickered towards the floor. Her words sinking in slowly. So electives where voluntary classes. But she couldn't resurrect the dead. At that his face dropped a little, though he did take her offer to help him stand up. His eyes still downcast.”Ahh..” He said almost silently. For a few seconds he felt hopeless and that he would never see his family again. Least till his brain clocked onto the last five words. ‘I do not have that ability’ Did that mean someone else here did?

His eyes flickered back up to look at Tay as his hope returned though stayed silent to let her finish this time. The hug that he was pulled into by Tay Draken just kept his arms by his side. What is this strange woman doing. She is .. wrapping her arms around me. Is it supposed to be a attack? I dont know.. It feels warm… . It was Drakens turn to put on a soft smile. Though he's probably looked a little off, even fake. He did have to pause to think about how to even form the shape with his mouth. ” Plants… Agriculture… Its just part of the circle we all live in. We grow it we eat it we die and become part of it… Wait why would you paint a house green? Let alone have a dedicated house to read in. The library here is plenty quiet enough?” He cocked his head over to the right. The look of confusion reappearing as he dusted his outfit off a little. Afterall he was a farmer's kid, they just used fields. Not small greenhouses

Even now

Location The library
          ActionScouting...
          Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:54 am
          User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ -- i don't know his name

Tay noticed he felt uncomfortable with her looking at him so she tried not to stare at him.
                                As his face dropped Tay would see a great deal of sadness in his eyes, as they flickered up to stare at her, her cheeks held a blush as she had pulled him into a hug. Ever the caring person Tay enjoyed giving him the care and attention he needed, as he gave a goofy smile, had he never had joy in his life? did he find it hard to smile?
                                Tay felt pity for him. Having lost her only family when she was younger, Tay could relate to his loss it was very hard to maintain the farm on her own having heard of Eoana she had sold the farm to cover her travel expenses and hoped to continue her studies to become a nurse. Watching his face, well his mouth to be exact, make an odd shape, Tay raised a brow at his oddity of questions to begin to come up with answers for them.
                                " Indeed so for that is the circle of life and that's why I respect all living things including plants and am thankful to them all" With a soft laugh, Tay was amused to the fact that the male believed that the house of plants was painted green, it was as if he were learning of things for the very first time, had his life been that sheltered?
                                " Oh no the house is not painted green, here let me find a picture of it.." moving from the hug she rummaged through the books on the floor and picked one up to flick through its pages, coming to a picture of a greenhouse she showed it to him,
                                " Here this is a greenhouse, its a house made of glass designed especially for plants so that they can grow big and strong, its made of glass so as they can get the light from the sun. Also due to its design, it keeps the right temperature for the plants to thrive, I water the plants to feed them, a greenhouse is called a greenhouse as the plants are usually called greenery. Yes I do admit the name is quite odd, it is true we have a library dedicated to books, but I find sitting on a cushion in the greenhouse with all the varying plants to be very relaxing...if I am honest I have even fallen asleep there just as you have slept in the library" she confessed looking a little embarrassed from telling him.
                                " Hey you still have not told me your name, if we are to be friends it would be nice to know the person to whom I am conversing with"

Out Of Catchprases

1234boo75

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
            • Conversationalist 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
            • Cart Raider 100
            • Treasure Hunter 100
            • Happy Birthday! 100
            PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:10 am
            User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken’s left arm moved towards his own heart. Resting itself just below it as his eyes flickered away into the pile of books. And then the picture of the greenhouse that was presented to him. His right leg tensed up a little as all he was focusing on was the ‘weird’ feeling of being hugged. He wasn't even listening to a lot of Tays words. Though the question of his name snapped him back to reality. ”My name's Dra..” He caught himself before he shook his head. He didn't like telling people his name. Names had power.

” My name's Dragoon. So why did you come here? To study or create freinds?” He forced the smile back onto his face. He slowed his breathing down a bit before closing his eyes. Part of him wanted to run, He nearly gave his name away. ’Stupid draken. Focus. Just cause she's cute. It does not mean she isn't lying about her powers. Or won't try to shun you like the villagers.’ His eyes snapped back to look at Tays before he slowly started to add. “So.. What is your favorite book?” Draken wanted to try and gauge what her personality was really like based on the book. If he knew it that was

Even now

Location The library
            ActionScouting...
            Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm
            User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ -- Dra

Tay heard him struggle with his name.
                                  As his hand was placed over his heart ,Tay smiled, so his name was Dra- Something, before he shook his head trying to mislead her with the name Dragoon, a light chuckle and she would compose herself to respond to him.
                                  " Dra for short? I get it, it is a very good smart and adorable name, I came here to return the books really the fact you are here is great actually, no silly you don't create friends like you are building a wall if people make you feel nice or show a kind nature they are friendly though it is true some can use it as a guise and mislead others often known as deceivers of foe's there are people in this world that are genuine and attentive these people will show themselves clear to you in their actions and it is those people that can become your friends and allies or even lovers if need and desire and sensual feelings are involved it is a different kind of love than a child feels for its parents so I am told" Tay blushes as their eyes meet once more as his eyes snapped back to looking into her eyes,
                                  his eyes seemed to reflect such a lonely and lost if not scared soul, " my favourite book well I have two that I like the first is the a-z of useful plants..because that knowledge could save someone and my favourite Fantasy book the song of the nightingale The Song of the Nightingale tells the story of an Emperor who is unaware of a beautiful Nightingale who sings in his land. It's quite romantic"

Out Of Catchprases

1234boo75

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
              • Conversationalist 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
              • Cart Raider 100
              • Treasure Hunter 100
              • Happy Birthday! 100
              PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:11 am
              User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken couldn't help but blush a tiny amount as tay stated that Dra was a smart and adorable name. Even if he did feel guilty that he had interrupted Tays trip to return some books. Though Draken shifted his feet a little he glanced at the floor breaking the eye contact as he was fearful he would try altering her mind once again. Followed by him moving and scooping some of the books into a small pile. His shirt riding up a little at the back showing the start of a scar before he started to speak again. “ So Deceivers are bad?... What if they only do it to keep themselves safe. Or others safe. I mean i once read a story where the hero. If you can call him that. Made the whole world believe he was the villain so the common folk wouldn't lose hope.Though it was based on the past...” He shrugged a tiny amount. Still finding it hard to fight the urge to run away at max speed.

”So You like the A-Z of useful plants… What if the plant starts with a number? Or isn't known to be useful on its own? Would that book list them? I mean some plants are only useful when combined with other items… I mean just look at thatch and thistle buildings..” He let his voice drift into quieter tones as he said those words. His eyes flickering to the title of one of the books he read overnight. ‘The life cycle of fire’. The combination causing his right hand to tense up slowly before he relaxed it.

Even now

Location The library
              ActionScouting...
              Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff
              Gaia's Games
              Mini-Games