Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Administration Office [Court Mage] ➣Gannon Noble Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:44 pm

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

User Image

Riku the Samoyed

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Taiki walked calmly with his hands behind his head as Riku plodded beside him. This was not his first time getting in trouble he was just annoyed it was over something so lame. He approached the door to the court mage's office and knocked. He stood there for a few seconds, looking down at Riku and raising an eyebrow as if to say that this whole affair was a huge joke. He heard Mr Noble's voice telling him to come in and with that, he opened the door and walked in. He noticed the size and the fanciness of the room, this guy was really living it up in here. Maybe he should be this school's court mage, would be pretty cool to be able to order everyone around.

Walking up to the desk and hearing Gannon speak, Twitch didn't feel intimidated by him at first, he seemed quite calm so Twitch knew he should at least try and do the same. He slouched back into the seat and gestured for Riku and sit beside him, the dog happily obeyed the command panting quietly as he looked at this new human. The mage began to speak, asking for his side of the story, Twitch sighed and nodded before he began to reply. "Well I made my way to my first class and Miss Maksimov would not let Riku here simply sit by my side during class." he pointed behind him to the teacher knowing she was sat behind him and then to his dog Riku who only just seemed to notice the other animal in the room. "I simply told her that he was going to stay and I was not going to part with him no matter what and I stood my ground. One of your students tried to act all smart and decided to pipe in so I acted accordingly," referring to when he called the girl an animal.

"Riku is family to me, he is very well trained and he is the only comfort I have in this world so I do not want to be parted with him," he spoke in a stern tone as he did not want to show any sign of weakness. "If he was simply allowed to sit by me and that girl hadn't of opened her big mouth, there would not of been an issue," he said as he finished his little speech. The only thing he knew he did wrong was retaliate to the other student and maybe use his raiment but when it came to his dog he did simply not see the issue.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

→ Physical Stats:
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 1
Technique: 2

→ Raiment Stats: Class - A
Power: 5
Control: 3 (3+1=4)
Speed: 3 (3+2=5)
Range: 3
Technique: 5
tab tab tab → Sees Fairies: No
tab tab tab → Position: Student

User Image

Health: Normal
Stamina: Normal
Raiment State: Not Active // ( xx posts till recharged)
Items Enchanted:

-
-
-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════
    “While I commend you for voicing your feelings and standing up for yourself and your companion, Taiki, there is something that you fail to realize. Attending this Academy is not a right, it is a privilege.” Gannon stated firmly, holding the boy’s gaze as he spoke. While he understood the desire to keep one’s companion with them at all times, there came moments when separation was needed, for various reasons.

“When you step into the Enhancer Classroom, you are not in charge. Professor Philia is the authority in the classroom. I trust her to make the decisions needed to lead her class and to guide them to their full potential. While I know that you are used to being in a position of power, given your particular background, here, you will need to learn to adapt, just as you did before.” Gannon was of course referring to Taiki’s street smarts and how he had learned to survive in his environment.

“Concerning your attempt to ‘act accordingly’ when it came to your other classmates and their comments, calling someone else an ‘animal’ is not appropriate, nor will it be tolerated. Furthermore, name calling, of any kind, directed towards your peers and especially toward your Professor is out of the question.” Gannon stated firmly, leaning forward a bit in his seat for emphasis. “If I hear that you disregard this rule and blatantly disrespect your peers or Professor without just cause, of which the occasion will be rare, you will be punished accordingly.”

Releasing a small sigh, Gannon frowned. “Now, in regards to Riku…while it is clear that you wish to have him by your side in the classroom, that I cannot allow.” Before Taiki could protest, Gannon held up his hand to silence him. “While he may not be a distraction to you, he will be to your peers. It is clear that he already has been, and thus, he wont be allowed inside the classroom. However, he can wait just outside the door, in the hallway, instead of your dorm room. This way he will still be close at hand if you need him, or if he needs you. While this whole issue might not seem like a big deal to you, it is to us.” It was a compromise, not the one that Taiki wanted, he was sure, but a compromise none-the-less.

“In all honesty, Taiki, pets that are not directly associated with raiments are technically prohibited in the Academy. It is within my rights to dismiss Riku altogether, but because I know how much he means to you, that wont happen, I promise. However, this promise, and your continued admittance to this Academy is dependent on your behavior and how you perform going forward. As I said before, admittance to this Academy is not a right, it is a privilege awarded to a select few students every year. If you decide that you do not wish to continue your education here and to pursue your dream of becoming a Court Mage elsewhere, then that is your choice.”

Sitting back in his seat again, Gannon held the boy's gaze. He could only imagine the insults and curses that would come from the boys mouth. If he was smart, he'd think through all that he'd heard, realize that he wasn't receiving a punishment for his actions when one was more than warranted, and that this was not a request. However, if he decided that he was still in the right, and that he would not follow the rules set forth by the Academy, then he was free to pack his things and go somewhere else.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Shinzo_Husky

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

User Image

Riku the Samoyed

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Attending this is not a right but a privilege....Those words rang inside the boy's head. A privilege? This place is just a free ride, with some perks that relate to him getting stronger. And now this guy was saying it was a privilege? He didn't think he had anything to prove to this place, he just cared about having a roof over his head and free food for the next few years. Twitch continued to listen to the court mage rattle on about the class and Mrs Maksimov's authority but in his opinion, respect was earnt and not given. He didn't expect them to respect him because he hadn't gained it and he knew that. But these adults seemed to want him to respect them for nothing in return? That was a load of crap but Twitch didn't show anything on his face as he didn't want to make the situation any worse.

The court mage went on to talk about him calling others names, forgetting to mention the other students interjection. "As I said, had that girl stayed quiet then I would not of retaliated," Twitch grumbled under his breath with his arms crossed. Again, it seemed the rich were under protection here just like everywhere else. He was used to punishment so the guy's threat wasnt that intimidating, unless it involved starving Twitch...

The conversation moved onto the subject of Riku, the reason these gys were so upset in the first place. Twitch scowled at the court mage when he made the compromisation at first. "That is so unfair!" he screamed inside his head. How could they not let him be by his side? Why are the grown-ups here so lame? He pondered for a while, considering the alternatives which he knew could be worse. For the time being this option would have to do since it was the only bone this guy would throw him considering his actions. "I guess that will have to do..." he mumbled obviously not happy about the situation. Mr Noble went onto rub the salt deeper into the wound as he stated that he had the power to not let Riku live in the academy at all. If that were the case Twitch would definitely leave this place because that would be hell on earth for Twitch, not worth the free food and room. "As Long as he isn't hurt, I guess I have no choice to accept your offer Sir," he spoke with a lump in his throat in a more clearer tone. This day was really sucky, Twitch just wished he could leave this room and sleep at this point.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

→ Physical Stats:

User Image

Items Enchanted:

-
-
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

The woman could only shake her head and sigh at the boys responses as Gannon explained his situation to him and offered a compromise that the Professor was more than happy to allow. Her rule was simply that the dog not be in the classroom itself, just out the door met that requirement. But it was obvious Taiki was far from happy with it. Tough. Once the lecture was concluded Philia stood up from her seat and crossed her arms together. "While yes the young lady's input was unnecessary, so was your method of retaliating... Sorry to say, it wont be allowed in my classroom, and I am certain Mister Noble will agree with me."

Having said her piece and it seemingly clear that everybody had said theirs, Philia proceeded to the door and reached to open it for the student, but not before speaking one last time. "We are only in the early days of the school year... You can go, but please try not to take up anymore of the Court Mage's time." The woman finally nodded her head as a farewell to Gannon before leaving with student and his dog. Once out Philia would head her own way, she had some plans to set up for tomorrow...

~ Philia left for Day Flip ~

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Disappointed
Company: Taiki, Riku
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

The_littlest_dragonfly

shinzo_husky

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:26 pm

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

User Image

Riku the Samoyed

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Twitch was honestly expecting a punishment from this meeting, the fact that Mr Noble had not issued one meant that he had been very lucky. And while Riku wasn't allowed in the classroom, atleast he could be close by. The next lesson was gunna be tough but it was all Twitch was going to get from these people for now so he would have to play ball. Twitch nodded and stood up from his chair "Thankyou sir," he before bowing to atleast show some sort of respect. Mrs Maksimov began to talk, she seemed to agree that the other student's input was not needed but he knew he was still well within his own right to retaliate in that situation.

He turned around to look at her as she continued to speak, offering him the option to leave. "If it's all the same with you i'm going to stay and I will become the most powerful enhancer this school has ever seen!" he said with a smile on his face. He decided to change his mood to try and show these people that they were not going to have full control over him. "And when I do I will run this school and allow pets in every classroom Miss, just you watch" he said while pointing to the teacher. And with that the meeting was over, he followed Miss Maksimov out of the door with Riku following the boy. Finally the two could get some food and move on from this horrible day.

*Twitch and Riku exit*

OOC:

User Image

User Image

→ Physical Stats:

User Image

Items Enchanted:

-
-
-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════
    Gannon wasn't expecting Taiki to be happy about the verdict, but at least he wasn't cursing up a storm or acting like a brat. Given what Philia had told him regarding the initial incident, Taiki had been...less than mature about the situation. But then again, he was still very young, and he did have a lot of maturing to do. Therefore, when he commented about his classmate, Gannon looked to Philia to respond - she was the Professor after all.

Nodding at her words, Gannon kept silent, wanting to give them both a chance to interact as student and teacher. Smiling a little at Taikis claim about one day running the Academy, Gannon leaned back in his chair. "I look forward to that day, Taiki. Work hard, stay out of trouble and I have no doubt you'll achieve your goals." That being said, he watched as both Taiki and Philia headed for the door. He made sure to give Philia a little nod of understanding before she shut the door behind them. With any luck, he wouldn't have to lecture the boy again...somehow he doubted it would be long before they had a little chat again.

[ -End Interaction for RP Day -]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Shinzo_Husky

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Sleeping in felt like an absolute treat for the exhausted traveler. If it wasn’t for Moopsie nipping at his ears and nose, Jei would have attempted to rest for the entire day. His familiar wasn’t having any of that though. Eventually he rolled out of the bed with a grumble, lazily taking his time to get ready while the fox curled up on the warm spot that he had just been occupying. Jei figured he probably should grace himself with Gannon’s presence as soon as possible for he wasn’t even sure what the time currently was. He had a quick breakfast with Moopsie, giving her some meat for consumption while he picked at his own food. Excitement still bubbled within him as he reminded himself that he was now a professor. That sounded fancy as hell.

Unfortunately it took Jei an hour to find Gannon Noble’s office.

Jei didn’t even bother to knock as he burst into the room, catching a glimpse of the mage before doubling over to catch his breath. “So...sorry….got...lost…….Moopsie….found you…” He managed to force the words out, chuckling inbetween at his own idiocy. The fox trotted in after him, looking unimpressed as she passed her master and went straight to the man sitting at an impressive desk, brushing her side against him and giving a short yip. Jei straightened up with his usual smile plastered on his face, his cheeks still rosy from rushing as he gently closed the door behind him and approached Gannon.

Ah, I didn’t even knock...sorry about that. If I didn’t ask Moopsie where the hell she thought your office was, I’m sure I’d still be wandering around. Which brings me to my first question…” Jei glanced to the side, puckering his lips as he fought hard to NOT look embarrassed. “I don’t imagine you have a map I could borrow for the time being?

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Tadfaer/Tenebraer Classroom
                                                      Company: Gannon. Azura.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

As per the usual, Gannon had been so absorbed in his work that when the door to his office burst open, he physically jolted with surprise. Eyes wide, he looked toward the door, only to see a disheveled and out of sorts Jei standing in the doorway. Brageet, normally deep in sleep at this time of day, ruffled her feathers and chirped her annoyance at having been awoken so rudely.

Sighing a little, Gannon watched as the little fox, Moopsie, sauntered right past Jei and straight over to him. Watching the little fox, Gannon smiled a little when she pressed against his leg like a house cat and yipped an adorable “I found him!” Reaching down, he smiled and gently scratched her ears and the top of her head. “Yes, you did find me…good job, Moopsie.”

Straightening back up, Gannon shook his head at Jei’s question. “Unfortunately not, but I can give you a tour to help you get better acquainted with the grounds. It will help that your new office will be just a few doors down as well. I have every confidence that you’ll know your away around after a week or two. In the meantime, Moopsie can help you find your way.” He said, giving the little fox a wink and a smile.

“Have a seat, Jei. I’ll make us some tea.” Arising from his desk, he headed toward the far side of his office. There was a small hearth with a very small fire, over which hung a kettle. The water inside was hot enough to make tea as desired, but not hot enough to steam up the room. Pouring two cups, Gannon made a small tray of tea, cream, sugar and some snacks. Approaching his desk, he placed the tray in the center of his desk. “Please, help yourself.”

Settling back in his seat, he leaned back a little and surveyed Jei. “Tell me, Jei. Which Inn are you currently staying at in the City? The Jolly Tavern or the Horseman’s Inn?” For all Gannon knew the man had friends of family in town that he was staying with…

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei smiled at how affectionate his furry companion was with the court mage and did as told. He took a seat in the chair adjacent to the desk, folding his hands across his lap as he momentarily gazed around the impressive room. Was his office going to be just as nice? Inwardly he hoped so because everything looked so damn shiny. "A tour would be very much appreciated, if you have the time -- oh! It's that close to you? Perfect. I'm sure I will be asking you plenty of questions as the school year progresses." Moopsie had abandoned Gannon so she could hop up on Jei's lap, curling up against his warmth but her eyes were still upon the strange man that had spoken to her.

"Ah, thank you for your hospitality." Jei waited patiently for the tea. As soon as it was served, he began to make his cup and dumped in the perfect amount of cream and sugar. He left the cup to steep as he began to stroke his familiar, pausing as he tried to remember what the inn was called. "The Jolly Tavern, I believe. It was the first recommendation made to me by one of the crew members on the ship. I was meaning to ask you...are there quarters for the teachers? Not that I don't mind staying at the inn until I can save up for a place of my own...but it's a little inconvenient." He certainly didn't want to sound like he was complaining buuuuut Gannon held all of the answers to his inquisitive mind so to hell with it.

The new professor took his cup into his hands, blowing on the liquid before taking a sip. Mm...the flavor reminded him of his homeland. He enjoyed his cup for a moment, thinking of other important questions he meant to ask during his meeting with Gannon. "I suppose I should hear you out of what you wanted to say about the position. I apologize for jumping the gun -- is it weird that I haven't had a proper job before?" He gave a nervous chuckle that was interrupted by tea. Moopsie was trying to inch as close as she possibly could to the snacks that were on the table, her little nose twitching as she sniffed the air. Of course she tried to be as daring as possible until Jei gently pulled her back. "Now now, little lady. I don't think so."

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Tadfaer/Tenebraer Classroom
                                                      Company: Gannon. Azura.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“The Jolly Tavern is a very nice establishment, they tend to take very good care of their patrons. But yes, the Academy provides housing for all of the faculty.” Gannon said as he prepared his own cup of tea. “We actually have a few houses that are available, so you can choose whichever you like best.” Sipping his tea, he hummed at the flavor.

“As for the position itself, I expect you to attend to your classes on a regular basis and to guide your students toward mastering their raiments. Sometimes that means offering personal, one-on-one tutoring to a student who is struggling. The Academy is a beacon of peace and an example to the other Kingdoms. I can’t tell you how important it is that we treat each student with the utmost care. I know that I don’t need to reinforce this fact with you, Jei, but I have to say it anyway.” Gannon said with a small sigh and a frown, remembering Taiki and his disciplinary problems.

“If you have any problems with a student that you cant handle yourself, please come to me. I don’t mind talking to a student or counseling them, with or without you present. Sometimes students so far from home, think they can behave in a manner unfitting of the Academy, but I have no problem showing them the error of their ways.” Gannon said, taking yet another sip of his tea.

Noticing Moopsie’s action and the way she longingly looked at the cookies, Gannon smiled. Opening his desk drawer, he pulled out a biscuit and held it out toward Jei. “If you like, this biscuit is especially made for animal consumption…I’m afraid the ones we eat have too much butter and sugar in them…they’d be hard on Moopsie’s stomach, but these are made with a little bit of milk and honey and should be just fine if she’d like it.” He said with a friendly smile, hoping she’d take it.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei's jaw almost dropped to the floor when Gannon said house. No way! He could have a whole house to himself? That felt like it was way too much space for the nomad. He snapped his attention back to the handsome court mage, watching his animated face as he spoke about the expectations. It was pretty much what he expected the job to entail so he nodded with understanding, sipping on his tea so he didn't interrupt the other man. Moopsie was still incredibly interested in the cookies on Gannon's desk, clearly paying the humans little attention as her dark eyes almost seemed to be plotting how she could obtain such a treat.

"All of that makes sense. If I have any issues, you'll be the first one I go to! I haven't met the rest of the faculty yet so...yeah. Besides. You're comfortable to talk to." Jei quickly finished the rest of his tea then set the empty cup on the desk. He gave his fox companion a few strokes as he spoke, "I will have questions eventually when it comes to disciplining a student if an issue occurs in the future...but we can save that discussion for later. Currently I'm hoping the other student shows up to the next class and focusing on a lesson layout plan for Hishura."

Moopsie was beside herself when Gannon offered her a biscuit. Before Jei could reach out for the treat, she intercepted and snatched it in her maw, hopping off of her master's lap so she could crunch away. The blue haired male chuckled at her greedy behavior, reaching for one of the other cookies and nibbled on it thoughtfully. "It's weird seeing her trust you enough to eat something you gave her. Usually Moopsie is more wary of strangers or refuses to give them the time of day. She's a sassy little drama queen half of the time." She yipped, probably something along the lines of telling him to shut up but he continued on, "Is there anything else to address? I'm practically starving so I was thinking about checking what the tavern has to offer for food. Did you have lunch yet?"

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Sexy court mage's office.
                                                      Company: Gannon.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Moopsie was adorable. She was a bit sassy with her quips, of which Jei didn’t understand of course, but that was the fun of it. The fox could speak her mind and not have to worry about offending her Master. “I hope you enjoy it, Moopsie. I have more where that came from, feel free to visit whenever you like.” Gannon said affectionately and with amusement.

“I have a…way with animals, you could say.” He said looking to Jei with a knowing smile and a mischievously look in his eye. “My raiment is a bit unique…I can speak with animals both physically and mind-to-mind. Not only that but I can speak with people mind-to-mind as well. It’s a rather useful ability, especially when you have an animal companion.” Gannon said glancing over his shoulder at the slumbering snow owl that he loved so much.

“In any case, Moospie does have a rather lovely personality.” Gannon said, looking to the little fox and giving her a wink. Looking back to Jei, Gannon was surprised by the mention of lunch. Was it really that late in the day already? Taking out his pocket watch he was surprised to find the hour so late. “Lunch sounds wonderful, actually. I can show you a few of the houses along the way as well, if you like.”

With that being said, the pair, along with their animal companions, left Gannon’s office and headed into the city, talking about the Academy and the city along the way. Gannon was true to his word, taking the time to show Jei the available, furnished houses for the faculty along the way to the Jolly tavern and Inn. All Jei needed to do now was pick a home and accept the position and he’d be a member of the staff for as long as he deemed fit.

[ - End Interaction for the RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

How interesting. Jei found it amusing how their raiments were somewhat similar although he doubted that Gannon's would result in a black gooey demise for cute fuzzy creatures. He raised his brows, glancing between the snowy owl and the court mage before musing, "I can only possess them...like see the world through Moopsie's eyes and pick up on her senses. I can't understand what she's thinking for the life of me." While Jei had many questions about Noble's abilities, his stomach was too busy distracting him with irritating growls. He scratched behind Moopsie's ears, smiling at the compliment that the other gave her then stood up and stretched.

"Excellent! I'd love to take a look at the houses...then some furniture since I came here with as little as possible." He trailed alongside Gannon, smiling as they ventured throughout the city while his little fox companion checked things out to her heart's desire. She was fond of chasing birds and other creatures around. It was nice to see that the houses were already furnished but Jei was a picky boy so he knew he would still shop around after lunch -- perhaps he could convince Gannon to show him around the city for the afternoon. Having his own place was an exciting thought and he really couldn't wipe the smile off of his face as he admired each of the homes that were presented.

It didn't take long for Jei to start hinting that he would like to go eat before he ceased to exist. As they walked along, he returned the conversation with polite responses and questions pertaining to the academy.

-End interaction for the day.-

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Sexy court mage's office.
                                                      Company: Gannon.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin new interaction for RP Day - ]

Brageet, his precious companion and best friend, was in a bad way. The healers had done what they could to help set her wings and heal some of the damage, but the physiology of a bird was much different than a person’s and mostly all they could do was bandage her and help ease some of her pain, so she could rest and heal on her own. Brageet, wounded and in pain, felt most comfortable and safe, in Gannon’s arms. Cradled against his chest, Gannon held Brageet close, lovingly caressing her head with his finger tips as she dozed and rested.

He thanked the Gods that she hadn’t died…A fall from that height could have easily done more damage, but somehow, she’d managed to only sprain her wings, lose some of her primary feathers and hurt her eyes from the light. She could have sat on her perch and slept, but Gannon knew that she felt more secure with him and thus, he held her lovingly against his chest. He was reminded of the time he’d first found her wounded in the woods as a young boy. Brageet had been barely out of the nest, hunting and living on her own when she’d been attacked by another, larger bird and left for dead. Gannon, hearing her cries for help, had found her and nursed her back to health – they’d been inseparable ever since.

Humming lightly, he continued to sooth Brageet while he read over a few reports and waited for Gin, Rin, Sokea and Thanya to come to his office. He was due to meet with Reynard and Rhysian later as well, to discuss the ‘incident’ in the woods, but prior to that meeting, he wanted to get the whole story from the students who had knowingly and unknowingly participated in the event.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Kowsauni

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

(Thanya enters Gannon's office for the new day RP day)

Thanya quietly shuffles into Gannon's office looking every bit as depressed as she was the day before, after the "incident." Her ears and tail were drooped and her eyes were cast towards the floor. All traces of her usual vibrant and joyous self were no where to be found. Though she wasn't at the moment, it was clear by the puffiness of her eyes she had been crying.

Without saying a word, Thanya walks to a corner of Gannon's office and stands there silently, waiting to be spoken to by the head master.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Shinigamiwolves

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers