Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Capital Outskirts (Tsukihara Hana) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:30 am
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Atsuma's eyes widened at the words uttered by his savior. His insane yet brilliant mind putting two and two together in the blink of an eye. He'd fallen into a trap. Unlike the other creatures he had faced after his awakening this Fae was much more of a challenge. Simple tricks nor cans of explosive yams would defeat it. Yet while he processed every possible outcome for the situation he put himself in it dawned on him that the monster hadn't meant harm to him at all and had, in fact, helped him. Toya considered that maybe he was forgetting the most vital asset he had. Persuasion and manipulation. Even if the creature wasn't human he had his uses and Toya could use them to his advantage. "Hm." The scarf quickly undid itself from Toya, releasing the boy from the monster's grasp. "Alright alright let's calm down. I apologize for my disrespect. I was just playing a small game. No harm meant hehe."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:44 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab The creature that lived within the shadows hesitates, allowing the scarf to fall to the earth where it skitters backwards and up Atsuma's legs, returning to its proper place around his neck. Yet the thing continues to watch in silence before the tentacles in the yams began to writhe, cracking the surface of the yams before constricting to thin rails and retreating into the darkness until, at last, only the eye remains. "I see you for what you are, Yin," it began, its voice rather amused and, at the same, time, quite serious. "But I wonder at your motives. Long has mankind been away, and yet here you stand now. That I speak with you at all is fortunate for you, for many others would instead take you for the knowledge you have. Tell me, boy. What do you remember? Be honest, and I might give you a prize."
tab As it spoke that strange whale song resounded from somewhere in the deep distance, and as it did the creature's eye glistened with malevolence. It wanted something. Something...desperately. Whether Atsuma understood that gleam was another fact entirely left uncertain.

malavaes
Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:36 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

An interesting question indeed. What did Toya remember? He could not remember a single thing about his life yet that is where it ended. He could not remember events in his life yet he could steal speak and had the knowledge of someone his age. That proposed another odd question. Who was Toya? The creature wouldn't realize yet but he had created a divergent. Toya that had awakened in the new world inhabited by madness and chaos was gone together with Atsuma. The Toya that stood in front of the Fade was a clean slate. All he had learned from his battles to his dealings with terrorists had been erased. His ambitions were now what they used to be. Fulfilling his depraved desires yet he could tell women were a dime in a dozen in the new world. The old Toya learned from his mistakes and took great care in his actions. Yet this child was reckless just as before. "I remember that I was...Heh. I am nothing but paper. That's all, Fade." He replied looking at the palm of his hands. The scars irritated him. He couldn't remember where they were from. "I am Toya Takahashi. A piece of paper ready to become molded in what ever shape this world desires."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 pm
tab From the darkness came another forlorn moan, the whale song of a great leviathan closer than it had been before. Despite this change in pitch and volume the beast that addressed Toya remained still, considering his answer. As a gust blasted past and rattled the windows, as the rotten shutters slammed and cracked, the beast raised its tendrils and looked deeply into the boy's eyes with a sense of sudden surety. "This world is a dead world for your kind, Toya. Man has been gone so long that the world has forgotten you as little more than legends, and even those are unkind. However, you intrigue me. Tell me, if you had to lay out a plan of attack to take this world for yourself, to make of it what you will, how would you do it? Where would you start?"

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:04 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

The sudden gust did not phase the boy death was welcoming to him at that point in his life. He'd have no memories of the days he'd spent asking God for his swift death but the stain was still there in his diseased mind. The words that came out of whatever orifice the creature possessed only made the boy happier. He had concluded that humanity had been wiped off the face of the planet but it was just an assumption. What would the creature gain from lying to him about something so apparently obvious. So it is true...Yes this does change things...While the leviathan continued speaking the genius mind of Toya was racing with every possible form with the new piece of information he'd been given. A world without humans was not the same as a world left behind by humans. If the building he currently resided in withstood the test of time that meant other relics of the past survived as well. And with that in mind he envisioned weapons and scrolls. The kind the elders would keep locked away in some deep dungeon guarded by elite assassins just waiting to be found. And that made him excited. Yet with the memories of his old life gone he'd have no recollection of the location or even names of the items he desired. That would be the first course of action. Taking what had been left behind that would otherwise be impossible to attain during his normal life as a shinobi. His second course of action would be to increase his power once again. The knowledge from the scrolls would help so part two was almost the same as part one as both served the same purpose. Part three would be to gain more knowledge about the new world he inhabited. The creatures that infested it. Who controlled who and where was he at the current moment. His fourth step would be to gain a following. The creatures known as fades would be a great start but they didn't seem to have an ounce of intelligence in them. This part would have to include a way for him to gain their trust. "The old world was full of power that the old and frail kept locked away out of fear. I must find these relics of the past and use them. With them these lands and the demons that reside in them will be nothing. Then I have to regain the strength I have lost during my sleep. Finding this locked power will help me regain it all the faster. I also need to know the current hierarchy that has been established by your creatures known as Fades. I assume you're a Fade if not forgive my rudeness. It's obvious your kind has overpopulated these lands and with more numbers I could wipe clean any competition. Influence is much sharper than any blade. I'd also like to find the other survivors of my pathetic race. Now that you mention it. They'd make for extremely rare specimens haha..." Toya grinned wickedly as she thought about the kekkei genkai that might have survived and spawned into the new world. Powers never to be seen again. He had to find them and make them his own. "These lands will become perfection. Like paper. Crumpled into my own vision and will. But of course I cannot do this on my own. You seem like an ambitious individual yourself." Toya mused knowing fully well that he could die at a heart beat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:50 pm
tab "Ambitious," the eldritch horror rumbled, its voice carrying in the small shack. The creature's tendrils retreated into the shadow it inhabited, becoming one with the hellish scape it came from. Little did Toya know that what he worked with was a being far more dangerous than he'd ever known, for none knew the terrors the Echoes spawned after a century of death had awakened such possibilities. Yet the boy would learn, the creature knew well, for if he truly wished to dance with the devils of the world he would need to learn fast or lose that which rested within the metaphysical of his body: his soul. Chuckling once more the creature left only two tendrils outside of the shadows as it considered the plans laid before it, this time speaking with amusement within its tone. "You wish to utilize Fades without truly knowing what we are. Yes, I am one, a manifestation of the negativity of your world. Your tone and word choice implies you think us of one mind in our pursuits, but I must say, the truth is not even close to that possibility."
tab The whalesong from the distance grew louder yet and the creature grumbled in its darkness. It's eye glowed balefully for a moment before the shadows ensnared it once more. "The relics of the past are protected from Time and Its servents, let alone one such as you. You will need to gain strength, learn and understand. I can answer, of course, but such things are not given freely as you well know. What would you sacrifice for your dreams, boy?"

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image

Think think think think think think think think. Don't be hasty you are never hasty...No no you are...What are you? Do you even remember? You fool of course you do. You are Toya Takahashi. You will think this situation through and remain calm. This is nothing. Do not let this creature outsmart you with its words. In a moment his mind was restless while in the next...

This is nothing. The mind of Toya Takahashi was impossible to read. Chaos incarnate.

"I know nothing of this world haha!" Toya laughed as he raised his arms in exclamation. "That is very true I know not of your intentions or of your kind. But if there is one thing that I know it's that I am not your enemy. Those who come after me however. They will probably not like the idea of your kind controlling what they perceive as their world. You know nothing about them. I think we both can learn from each other." He continued on about humans and fades and the lack of knowledge on both sides. Until the Fade asked him what he would sacrifice in order to achieve his dreams. That gave him pause.
                                                          What had dragged him down his entire life? What was the one weakness he had that prevented him from ascending? "This mortal body. It is frail like the paper I create."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 pm

tab For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and humidity as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the damp earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at your prime.
tab Light spills upon your senses, bringing with it a biting cold that scathes the flesh and brittles the bones with equal ease. Each breath brings with it such cold that lucidity comes quicker than it perhaps otherwise would have. The world you find yourself in is strange, for you could almost swear you are standing in what would normally be a parking garage! Yet instead of cars, trucks, and motorcycles, instead there seems to be...wagons? And strange metal contraptions with multiple legs, often under or near rubble and holes that lead into grey skies and white grounds. Each sound echoes in the cold, silent buildings, and above you is the concrete of civilization. You appear to be in the center of the top floor, for you see only ramps leading down, and a red door that might well lead to a flight of stairs that leads downwards.

Novasse

Might Senju Flowers

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA I COULD WAITFOREVER ━━xx{ BUT THEN I WON`T LEARN }
xVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxᴛ ʜ ᴀ ᴛxxxᴍ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ sxxxғ ᴀ ᴅ ᴇxxxɴ ᴏxxxᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ʀxxxʜ ᴏ ᴡxxxᴍ ᴜ ᴄ ʜxxxɪ ᴛxxxʜ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ s

xVANDAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDASKAxVANDA& - - ON THE INSIDE, I FEEL MY HEART CRY
xVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDA

↷ I`MTEARINGATTHE|WALLS|XXXXINTHECORNERSOFMYMIND
VANxVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxWANNA TELL YOU JUST TO HOLD xx BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE xxxxxxxx WANNA TELL YOU JUST TO HOLD xx BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE
VANxVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANDAxVANWANNA TELL YOU JUST TO HOLD xx BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE xxxxxxxx WANNA TELL YOU JUST TO HOLD xx BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE

vandaska H - HOLD ON I STILL REGRET EVERY WORD THAT DAY I NEVER SAID

User Image
▪ ▪

He didn't stray from the path. He had an objective in mind, and that's what mattered. Blackened snow and ash crunched beneath each step from him, while the former heir's eyes took in the area, trying to accurately remember each corner. It was difficult, the passing of time resulting in a far more modern architecture than he was used to as a child. Tall buildings blotted out the surrounding environment, parking lots replaced some areas where he'd try to play games with the other children. The amount of vehicles were new, along with their models. The view from when he was dragged back home to where he currently stood was such a massive difference, though it wasn't all to surprising when considering the amount of time that had passed. When a somewhat familiar staging ground came into view, he grimaced, the sigh of black smoke plumes mixed with the burnt scent not forming a very pleasant combination How long has it been since anyone's sheared their numbers? Just an infestation, a tide of monsters that commence in wanton destruction because they want to, because nobody's stopping them. It's not like I could settle everything in one fell swoop, not how I am now...but ********, I really want to give them something to be afraid of. Something to disrupt their disgusting peace. The sound of war drums only grew louder, more fierce the closer he approached, but he welcomed it. For him, that was completely fine. If they wanted to make it easier for him to remain quiet in their safe area, who was he to complain?

The general area suddenly brightened, and he saw his shadow in front of him. Knowing what that meant, he turned his head to be met with beautiful northern lights, though there was still a general expression of disinterest. He couldn't be happy, or appreciate his surroundings when he was right next to such a repulsive structure. He turned back and took a step forwards, only to become instantly aware of the drums stopping. s**t. Those lights. That means something happened, doesn't it? Something resonated within him, a strong pulse that coursed passed him, seeming to be drawing his attention from behind him once more, though he didn't have time to check and see. No, a blood-curdling roar, not the worst he'd ever heard, but enough to put him on his guard. Those lights, the drum stopping and then that roar. If I had to guess, something happened that they don't like very much. Could it mean that the hunt is on? Are they chasing whatever created that pulse? If so, it came from behind me, meaning...won't they take this road? He wasn't quite certain, but still, one should rather be safe than sorry. "Humor me." Was all he said to the dog before increasing his speed from a walk to a run, exiting the main path and entering a nearby alleyway.

He kept low, looking out, hearing the dog mention something in regards to humanity showing honor again, though he was too focused on keeping a lookout that he didn't pay full attention. "Honor? That depends on your definition. I take that word seriously, so I don't believe it to be something that can be claimed or reclaimed. As things are, real honor doesn't exist in a sorry, broken place like this. I can't uphold my honor as a samurai, because I can't be one without a lord, and there's no honor in being a ronin. No clans, heroes or gods. True honor requires a code, and right now, there's none to be found." Musunde definitely believed in an old-fashioned version of honor, but it was the one he considered to be true. A more modernized version would teach people that integrity equaled honor, or that all it took was upholding positive ideals. Conviction was an incredible trait, one he valued, but that alone wasn't enough to uphold the honor set by that sort of code. It was a pretty word, one he missed, but as he sat there in the darkness of the alley, drawing his blade and placing it near to the ground...he knew that it would be a long, long while before he could uphold it. "We have no walls here. Humans shouldn't lurk around like this, struggling and surviving...no, not while these beasts are sitting comfortable in the places my people built. But...here we are." He seethed silently, the last words leaving in a venomous exhale. The cacophony of many, heavy stomps resounded nearby, coming from that detestable structure of smoke and ash. Placing both hands on the hilt of his blade, he slid the length of it into the snow, blue hues visibly brightening as he utilized his chakra for the first time in years. It felt so foreign, the way it coursed through his body. It felt all-encompassing, yet so hollow in comparison to the heights he could once reach. His eyes judged the distance between his current position and the end of the road on the other side...roughly somewhere between twenty and thirty feet, nothing he couldn't handle. He wasn't able to determine what his enemy was, but judging by the speed and heft, he judged they were riding on horseback. Closer...closer...they were near, the footsteps were loud.

"I won't let humanity bend a knee to them. We're better than that. I'm better than that." The usually freakishly calm boy said the words etched on his heart, as he turned his body, exiting his kneeling position while extending his blade through form manipulation, the initial movement striking up a wall of black snow to conceal the blade which crackled in an electric blue aura. He carried the attack simultaneously with his movement, raising his body and putting all of his weight into the strike, moving all the way from his crouch to throwing himself into the wall of the alley. There was no other way he could do it. If he let the blade sit beforehand in the snow, it'd be much heavier, therefore slower to carry the incredibly long blade into that sort of strike. No, he needed to do it as it was extending, carry all that momentum into the most power his body could muster, mix it with his chakra scabbard to try and cut through a horde of their horses all at once in one strike. If the rest were moving too fast and ended up running into his elongated, sharp weapon, he'd be just fine with that.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ( ) ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
BUT THIS SCAR IN ME ˟ STAYS
xxxxxxxxxA SxxxY O U RxxxL A U G H T E RxxxF A D E SVANDASKA

⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
VxVANDAI PLEAD SO IT WILL NOT BE ERASED

gravy boat/gravy train/imm. stick/overly sweet potato  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image

It was a very uneventful sleep. She could remember closing her eyes as Ryouka was blessed with a still slumber, free of any kind of worries or threat. Maybe their little hibernation system had worked like they said it would. She was still going to be very against being forced to sleep in her magnum opus like this. It was stiff and pretty cramped considered it gave her a good amount of height while being worn. For eons or maybe just a few minutes she floated across nothing but darkness and her own thoughts to keep her entertained. Dreams would come and go like normal, almost as if her mind would begin on a dream or nightmare before then throwing it away when it was bored or didn't know how to continue. It certainly wasn't something she would prefer to do again. Even in this suit she couldn't really move much and boy was it getting tired of reliving that same dream of being the best technician in the world for a tenth time now. Maybe next time she would try and see what would happen if she decided to turn cancer cells into edible food.

Thankfully a bright light would soon was over her as the day had finally come to vanquish the darkened night in her mind. Her prison shattered into pieces and she was freed. Unfortunately her first move was less of getting out of the crystalline prison and more falling out and fumbling on the ground until she managed to feel a brief rush of energy First things first, she stretched for a considerable amount of time as her suit still seemed to be functional. There didn't seem to be any bones to crack for some reason though. "Finally got out of that bed. I'm never being put into that thing ever again." She paused and looked at her surroundings. This sure as hell didn't appear to be where she fell asleep at. For one, it was outside and definitely not in an office of any type. Not unless this was the worst kind of prank that you could pull on somebody like this. The second tip off were the wagons that looked like they were ripped out of the ancient times when the most technologically advanced thing was a crossbow. "Yep. Definitely not home." Ryouka finally noticed the damp and cold atmosphere here. Just where the hell was she?

Before too much thought could go into that question she noticed a red door and shrugged, figuring that it was the way out of her. Walking across this weird parking lot looking area she gently grasped the handle and opened it.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Novasse

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Just as her hand touched the cold door knob attached to the oddly sharp colored door the recently awakened cybernetic marvel would feel the knob moving without her influence. Someone was on the other side! "Oh bloody hell..." Oh and now a voice as well? "If there's anyone on the other side could you please be a dear and open this blasted contraption for me?" The voice was soothing to her ears. It was almost as if she knew the voice on the other side. She felt an inclination towards opening it. Yet she still had her own wits about her. What would she do?

She could always ignore the voice and use one of the holes to delve into the darkness below.

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:17 pm
tab The canine followed where Musunde led without any hesitation, though it thoughtfully remained silent after his mentioning of honor. Being behind him it was unlikely Soraru would see the dog's strange face contort, it's center mouth closing and its eyes narrowing with concern. It clearly didn't like the words Musunde spoke, and in fact seemed offended by them for a moment before adopting a rather neutral expression for the moment and watching the ensuing antics. At the sounds of the charging enemy the canine did not move, instead choosing to remain still and watch how Musunde dealt with the situation at hand. Of course, seeing the boy use his blade with creativity, he didn't have the heart to inform him of how useless, in the end, that action was going to be. Best to let the children of this new world learn from their mistakes.
tab As Musunde's blade swung true it connected with the foremost members of the charging force, bringing the long, able bodied creatures crashing to the earth as with yelps those behind vaulted their fallen brethren and came skittering to a halt within the snow. What Soraru would find were humanoids on all fours, limbs black and oily, fluid, with their faces covered in white masks featureless and clear. Yet they were enormous, the size of horses each, and each body contorted and twisted even as they sat still giving proof that their bodies may well for all intent and purposes be made of a liquid. Several continued on down the path, but of the horde that had arrived a baker's dozen remained, including all those felled by the blade Musunde had swung. For them, their bodies fluidly slurped across the ground and rebuilt, coming together in a puddle that erupted with five limbs, one of which bore that strange, featureless mask as they all turned to the boy.
tab The canine snorted behind him, waiting as the group seemed to take Musunde into consideration, their faces rotating first one way then the next in confusion.

RoyaI Inari Okami

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:43 pm
User Image

Ryouka reeled her arm back the moment that the doorknob moved of its own accord. The voice accompanying it felt somehow familiar. Had she talked or met with them before? It didn't ring in her mind but somehow she had a feeling that she should help them out at least. "Who are you?" She asked the strange voice but kept her hand firmly on the doorknob. They would have to overpower her if they wanted to get out without her help.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:04 pm
tab The voice on the other side snorted as if they were old buddies and he clearly felt insulted by the question. When he spoke it came again with that same sensation of recognition, though this time with a sort of detachment now that she recognized it was external. "Why, it's your buddy, Ted! Last I saw you you were a shiny bauble in the snow. Come in, come in! No need to be shy!"
tab Despite the words a sense of otherworldliness came to Amethyst, as if whatever was on the other side was something...unusual. At the very least not normal. Around, as the snow again began to fall in silent drifts a horrifically unnatural, warbling cry came from the distance, towards the north and west. First one voice, then another, cut off by yelps a moment later that sounded both pained and angry. Yet that wasn't the only sound she heard, oh no! In fact there were other sounds, like footsteps rapidly crunching down on snow and ice that came from behind her and outside, towards what looked, from this distance, looked to be an amphitheater or museum of some sort given the snow-covered statues that dotted the courtyard.

Novasse

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:03 pm
tab The monstrosity considered the offer, rolling it over in its mind as the eye watched from the Shadows. There was something to his words, to his actions, that proved a point. If he was truly to have a say in this world, to survive long enough to matter to those that held these lands in the palm of their hands, he would need some help. What was to gain, then, if the creature helped the boy? A body? Did he truly understand that which he offered? Perhaps...perhaps not? The silence stretched until at last the nightmare spoke, its words carrying a tone of seriousness that failed to appear in previous conversation. "Yes...perhaps there is something to your words..." came the whispers at last, and as it did the shadows seemed to retreat into themselves. "To the north you will find a fortress of unspeakable size, forged by the dying embers of your old world. It oversees the oceans, and carries within it a jewel of purest shadow. Find your way through the defenses and steal upon the jewel, and once there, spill that which gives you life upon its surface, and swear a contract bound in blood for the power you so desire."

malavaes
[

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas