Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:02 am
Jesse Randall
~ Square Park > The Floating Lotus ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesse would stifle a chuckle as Nanashi blushed and stuttered in regards to his slight slip of the tongue - she didn't mind, he always had ways of making her giggle and this was one of them. She would follow as he led the way out of the Park.

"Oh! That sounds Wonderful," she would smile as Nanashi began to explain what it was like in his Home Town, "We never really had many flowers out in the Desert, but after the rains, everything would change for a few days, it was so beautiful!" She would listen as the male continued on, imagining what colours these flowers might show - all the while picturing the rolling meadows - and the mountains? "The Gods?" she would tilt her head, then nod as he said it was all just a Myth, "It sounds like quite a place though, I'd love to find out what I was destined to do,"

Spying the shop front, Jesse would feel a rush of excitement - having not been here in a while, she couldn't help but step ahead, reaching out for the door and giving it a push before finding it stuck fast... "Erm..." she would look around for a note or sign, backing up to see if any smoke rose from the chimney before pushing again and then turning round, "I think it's closed." Her large ears would flop outwards at this little disappointment, but she wouldn't let it bother her for too long, "What should we do now?"

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This - hood down
With:
Feeling: Cheerful, then a little disappointed,
OoC
""

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:00 pm
Tala Maxwell

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Nanashi would listen as she spoke of the desert in which Jesse stayed in where it would rain for certain days as the entire scenery would become very beautiful. Nanashi would wonder and picture in his head what he would think it would look like. Even whatever he thought of couldn’t compare to what Jesse say those days. As the two had finally gotten to the door of the tailor shop, Jesse spoke of how it was closed, which Nanashi also checked, finding it to be closed as well. Yup... crap.... I’m sorry. Nanashi apologized, thinking he messed up the time with her. Thinking of something quickly, he wondered where he could take her. Hey, I got an idea of where we could go, but we have to keep it a secret so we don’t get in trouble, Kay? Nanashi would tell her, as he had a mischievous smirk on his face. Ever wanted to play a small harmless prank on The teachers, now that they’re on break? Nanashi would ask her. In reality, he knew she can’t really do certain pranks that he’d think of since it would kind of involve her also being responsible for his shenanigans. He still wouldn’t help but chuckle as he left with her. The day was soon over anyway. ((Exit post into next day))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:02 am
Jesse Randall
~ Square Park > The Floating Lotus ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's alright," she didn't expect Nanashi to apologise for the store being shut - it couldn't have been helped, so she didn't see it as his fault at all, in fact, it gave them the option to do other things - and with time still on their side, they could achieve so much before the day was through,

"I'm great at keeping secrets," Jesse would smile, her ears flicking outward as Nanashi mentioned about keeping hushed so they didn't get in trouble... It was when he mentioned about playing small, harmless pranks on the teachers whilst they were on break that her ears snapped forward and her smile turned to something similar to shock,

"Erm...I don't know," She averted her eyes for a moment in thought, everyone had been so nice to her since she'd arrived in Eoana and she couldn't quite understand why he would want to do such a thing... Yet she was also curious... "What...did you have in mind?" He said it would be harmless... Which meant nobody would be hurt...but at the same time, she'd never really done anything like that... "I'm interested...but I've never really done anything like that before..." She didn't really want to get into trouble, but she had to admit, there wasn't really anything fun going on in her life at that moment...

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

With:
Feeling: Sympathetic, understanding, then a little shocked - Yet Curious
OoC Will she do it?? hehe
""

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Sexy Dancer } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had woken from the kiss of Leon. She had watched him get straight to work which showed she had needed to do the same. She had neglected her shop too much. She did have something romantic planned for them later though. She left a romantic note in his workshop as she slipped out as fast as she could.

Most cherished, Leon,

I need to confess something to you. Ever since I met you, all I can think about is your radiant, hazel eyes. You fill my heart with unexpected joy and my head with amazing dreams of us together. My love for you grows more and more each day.

I dream of us running our shops together. I dream of gently stroking your black hair while you smile up at me adoringly. In moments like these I feel like my life is complete.
When I’m alone in the quiet, I always imagine that I can hear your voice, whispering sweet nothings to me, just like the blessed music of a harp. I wanted to tell you this for a long time, you are as essential to me as the air I breathe.

My Beloved Lion, please know that I mean everything this love letter with all my heart. From the first time I saw your lovely lips I knew there wouldn’t be anything more precious to me in this whole world, thank your loving kiss. I want to take you away from the ordinary, away from any upset or misfortune. I want to live a happy, long life at your side, Leon.

You are the best man I have ever met, and I must be the luckiest person alive to have you in my life. You are my sunny day in spring. I’d give up all the muffins in the world (and you know how much I love muffins) to know that you will be right there beside me for the rest of our lives.

My heart skips a beat at the thought that soon I will bring you red lilies to show you once more how dedicated I am to you, for all eternity.

P.S: You have the most amazing a** I've ever seen. xoxo

Yours with passion,
Leonora

Leo had gone to work as she hummed. She had some romantic things planned for the two of them. She only hoped he would see her letter. She unlocked her door as she entered her shop. She started the fire in the chimney. Hopefully she didn't miss any wonderful customers. She would be sad if she did. She loved meeting people who admire her clothes. She works hard in making them.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:56 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Arriving after Day Flip - The Floating Lotus ~

Jesse hadn't expected Nanashi to ask her about playing pranks on the Tutors and although she'd been concerned, she hadn't necessarily declined his offer - She of course didn't want to really get in trouble for anything - but if it meant hanging out with her friends, when perhaps there wasn't much harm in a little fun?

As normal, the Fennec Child wouldn't let it concern her too much and took her leave as the day started to darken before making her mind up that she was going to return the very next day and visit Leonora - It had been some time since she'd dropped by and Jesse was always so very fond of the shop, even considering asking for an apprenticeship during the Summer Break - it was whether or not she could build up the confidence to do so... [Jesse Exits for Day Flip]

[...And Returns for the New Day]
The day seemed to start with another wonderful morning, still alone in her dorm room, Jesse had washed and dressed before heading down to breakfast. Once full, she then set her sights on making her way back towards The Floating Lotus to see what she could do.

As she made her way towards the Market, her ears picked up on the most alluring sound - Entering the main streets, Jesse's ears had been drawn towards Taenya's old Diviner Friend Rick who had decided to start the morning off entertaining those around him. He had quite a voice on him and even more skills to boot, but she would just smile and wave as she passed him by, dropping a few coins into the pouch before
continuing along her way.

Reaching the Tailor's Stop, Jesse would make sure to lift her gaze and check that the Chimney was in full flow before raising a hand to knock upon the door - whether open or not, she would always knock before entering as it seemed only common courtesy. "Hello? Are you open yet?" she had been a little disappointed not to have been able to visit the day before, but if The Floating Lotus was open today, then what was she to mind?

The-DJ-Ghost

benihime213

With:
Feeling: Seeing as DJ also cheated (lol*) I'm gonna 'cheat' a little myself and leave Jesse here/bring her back following Day Flip
""

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:53 pm
Tala Maxwell

“benihime213”

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku

((Enters new RP day)) Waking up to this sunny warm morning, Nanashi has seen that Rick was gone along with Branwen. After getting ready, Nanashi leaped our the window, leaping off into the air and using his raiment to wind push the floor to break his fall and would run off before getting to the market place by hopping from tree branch to tree branch. As he got to the marketplace, his foot holds of branches became the rooftop of buildings and stores. Something definitely caught his eyes, which was that a ton of people gathered more in the marketplace square than before. Nanashi paid it no mind as he ran and leaped from building to building before stopping at the same general area where Jesse was yesterday. It seems she was here too. It must be for looking for a summer job. Yo, Jesse. Nanashi said, as he leaped down off the building to the floor where she was. Morning. So what’s up? Nanashi asked her, as he saw how she would go in asking if Leonora was here today.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:48 am
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Sexy Dancer } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had spun when she heard the door being knocked on. Her ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice. The lovely leopard went running at the door as she purred. The moment Jesse peeked in Leo had her in her arms. Her long black tail was swaying. Ears were perked up as she continued to purr rubbing her cheek against Jesse's. "Of course I am always open for you. And if you can't find me here I am always at the blacksmith. I will always open my doors for someone as cute as you." Leo had her maternal instincts kicking in whenever Jesse was around her.

Leo sniffed as she smelled another. She peeked out behind Jesse. Leo was probably jumping to conclusions but she was curious as she looked at the male once more before a lightbulb went off in her head. "My dear you brought your boyfriend? I feel honored." Again Leo could be jumping to conclusions but he was a handsome young man. She waved him in as she kept a hold of Jesse. She kept nuzzling the sweet fennec fox shifter. Leo was so excited to see the girl again.

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 pm
Jesse Randall

Jesse hadn't expected to be scooped into the Leopard's embrace, but she hugged Leo back like she would were she her own Mother - tight, yet considerably gentle so not to cause intentional harm - She couldn't help but giggle as her fellow shifter rubbed her face against her cheek. It was nice to know where to find her if she wasn't there, but Jesse wouldn't overdo the visits even if the invitation was there. "I just wanted to drop by and say hi - and perhaps see if I could help out with anything?"

She would tilt her head as Leo appeared to sniff as though something had caught her senses, then, she would turn as the Shifter mentioned bringing her boyfriend? Her tail would stiffen, puffing up a little as Jesse's cheeks flushed at the thought - Nanashi was a good friend, but she hadn't exactly started to consider him as anything more - just yet at least, besides he was bound to have someone already, right?

"N-Nanashi! Hey!" She grinned, feeling a little embarrassed that he'd seen her enjoying the little moment with Leo - She missed her own adoptive mother - even though she'd been gone for many years now - but with the Leopard being so wonderful to her, it was almost like Jesse was back home again, "Not much, are you well?"

If Leo released her/set her down, Jesse would turn, not straying much further from the Shifter's side - it was by no fault of Nanashi of course, not at all, the Fennec Child just hadn't expected him to arrive so soon and now had to wonder what she would do - she wanted to go with him on whatever adventure he had planned for the day, yet she also wanted to assist Leo if she needed any help...

The-DJ-Ghost

benihime213

With: Leonora, Nanashi
Feeling: Torn,
OOC: What a to do...lmao* cat_sweatdrop
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 pm
Tala Maxwell

“benihime213”

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

Nanashi wouldn't know, but the second that Jesse would open the door, out of sheer lightning like speed he could already see Jesse being scooped up off the floor into Leonora's embrace. He couldn't help but smile as he watched. It would be nice to have someone like that who would honestly care so much for him, but Nanashi never had the luxury for a loving caring family. Or any family in general. It kind of bummed him out as the feeling donned on him of how lonely he'd really be if it wasn't for the friends he made. The thought nearly shook off as Nanashi would realize the way he'd look. He can't appear like that in front of them anyway. As Nanashi watched the two converse, he tensed up by what Leonora said . W-w-w-what!? N-n-no! Erm... W-we're just best friends is all! As he was thrown the question if Nanashi was Jesse's boyfriend, he couldn't help but to turn completely red and turn around. He had too much pride to even admit his feelings in general. He did have that spazzy moment asking her out two months ago. He was then brought back to reality from Jesse asking how he was. F-fine! All is fine! Erm... Soon, he would finally admit to why he came over. Anyway, I was hoping if I could maybe get new clothes. Kinda like battle gear and a mix of what I'm wearing now but like a mix of what someone who specializes in stealth would wear. Nanashi said, speaking of what the new clothes would look like. Anyway, I'm thinking of maybe heading for the guard barracks to see if they would take me into being their apprentice for the summer. I just need to get stronger to be able to protect my friends, you know? Nanashi said, explaining his plans.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:06 am
User Image

Leo was happy to hear the small female was wanting to help out. She had fallen behind on dying some fabrics and even some small things. Leo doesn't want to overwhelm the small shifter so soon. So some small tasks should be good to start out with. "I would love for some help. I will even pay you for your work. We will start you out with some simple small tasks so you can learn some basics." Leo stated as she finally released the girl. She was super happy to have someone to help her. She was lonely in the shop by herself. This will be an amazing way for the girl to make some extra money and Leo can have a cute mascot. "We could have you greet and get the measurements of customers as well as take their orders. You can also start by learning how to dye fabrics properly since I keep forgetting to do it." She chuckled knowing she can be a bit scatterbrained on her own accord.

Leo didn't get a reply from Jesse if the male was her boyfriend or not. Leo only smiled as she looked at the male. She bowed her head as she tilted it a little. She had seen him before but where? She gasped as she covered her mouth. He was the boy at the pub when she had drunk too much. She turned her head as she blushed. She couldn't believe a child had seen her in such a state. She is such a bad example from that night. She closed her blue eye as she left the gold one open. She chuckled nervously. She then received an answer from the male that they were just friends. Leo pouted a little but she could see there could be more too it. Youth was such a wonderful thing.

She then heard his request for some clothes. Leo, of course, had clothes for any type of person. She smiled at him. She bowed her head as she showed him inside. "I do have what you are looking for. They aren't too popular so they are still packed away. I will get them down for you." She said as she walked into the back room and climbed up a simple makeshift ladder. Leo wasn't the best at building things but she needed something to reach all the shelves and second floor of the back room. She began to climb up the ladder as she grabbed some boxes of clothes. As she was coming back down one of the rungs had came untied and she lost her footing. She slipped but hurried and caught herself as she landed on her feet.

She took a deep breath. She came back out with the boxes to let Nanashi look through them. She hoped the clothes was to his liking. She limped over to Jesse and began to hug her again. Leo did enjoy the idea of the girl being here with her during the day. "You may start whenever you like. And here is the spare key. Guard it with your life. I have a bad habit of showing up late so please open shop if you like." She stated as she placed the key in the girl's hand. Leo was super excited and it can be seen on her face. But today she will be closing shop early as she has a special day planned for her and Leon.

[End Day Post]

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:47 am
Jesse Randall

Jesse would be overjoyed to hear that Leo was more than happy for her offer of help - and although she wasn't necessarily in it for the money, it would be an added benefit as she could save up what she earned for when she needed it, whilst gaining experience in the craft at the same time!

It was exciting to have the chance to learn how to dye the fabrics and being generally friendly, Jesse felt confident that she could cope well when greeting and taking measurements from customers. She had to admit, she would feel a little guilty agreeing to hang out with Nanashi and instead staying with Leo at her store, but it was nice that the male stuck around with an interest in finding himself some new clothes as well! - It made her happy to hear that he considered her a "Best Friend" as well, so much her jaw was beginning to ache from all her smiling!

She hadn't expected Nanashi to consider signing up for an apprenticeship in the Guards though and had to admit she was a little worried for him, but as he mentioned about wanting to get stronger in order to protect his friends, the Fennec Child couldn't help but nod and grin, picturing him as quite the Guard when he was older.

Jesse turned to watch as Leonora disappeared off to fetch some boxes, tilting her head at the sound of something landing before showing more than just a spot of concern for the female as she returned, limping somewhat as she set the boxes down infront of Nanashi before coming back over for a hug. "Are you okay?" Jesse would ask, looking up at her role-model with a concerned look before her attention was drawn away by the producing of a "spare key" and then the female's smile as Leo mentioned she could start whenever she liked.

Depending on what Nanashi had planned, Jesse would ensure Leonora was alright before either staying until she closed early, or heading off with her "Best Friend" on whatever adventure he had planned.

[ ~ Jesse Eventually leaves The Floating Lotus for Day Flip ~ ]

The-DJ-Ghost

benihime213

With: Leonora, Nanashi
Feeling: More than Cheerful
OOC:
""

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:01 am
Tala Maxwell

“benihime213”

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

Nanashi would let up a soft grin as Leonora would know what Nanashi was looking for. It wasn’t until then that he would hear a thud as well as a yelp as Leonora would come back slightly hurt from whatever fall had just happened. Erm... she’s gonna be okay, right? Nanashi asked, scratching the back of his head. He remembered how Leonora was pretty much a klutz at times. The time she was drunk at the tavern on that day, and the time where she had to beat up Nanashi and Ivar who were getting pretty wild at combat class. Good memories, he thought. At that time, Nanashi would be off with Jesse to go around the marketplace for more supplies he’d need before heading for guard duty the next day. It’s really great that you got a summer job. Can’t wait for mine too! Nanashi said, thinking about how exciting it is to be able to put his combat skills to the test. ((Exits to the next day))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:47 am
Jesse Randall
~ Entering The Floating Lotus ~

With Leo trusting her with the spare key to the store, Jesse had to admit she was a little nervous at just 'letting herself in' - She knew the Leopard Shifter had given her permission to 'start when she liked' but felt uncertain as to whether or not Leonora was around and actually prepared for her little assistant to arrive so soon? - That and the fact that this was her first time in the Tailor's by herself, she was understandably anxious.

The weather outside wasn't at it's best, but the Fennec Child knew the best cure for that - Hanging her cloak up to dry, she would set her mind to finding logs for the fire, stoking it well so that it would soon begin spreading its warmth about the room before turning her attention elsewhere.

She had to admit, in the back of her mind, Jesse felt a little like the girl in one of her storybooks - she hadn't exactly intruded into someone's home and taken advantage of cooling porridge or anything like that, but having come right in and awoken the fireplace - and with nobody there to reassure her that she really wasn't doing anything wrong, she would be understandably hesitant in touching anything.

After some time, she found she just couldn't stand there doing nothing and set to gingerly cleaning and tidying things so they would look nice and presentable to patrons when the store opened - Whilst doing this, she was careful not to move anything too far out of place just incase she might get in trouble for doing so...Not that she would of course, but just incase.

benihime213

Quote:

With: Nobody
Feeling: Nervous
OoC
""

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 am
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Elegant } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She threw on a green dress. Her hair was barely brushed as she had noticed what time it was. She hurried and ran a brush through it hitting her ears by accident as she whimpered. She grabbed Leon as she needed someone to fix her poor handyman work. "Leon I need your help. Some things need to be fixed at the shop and I don't know how to." She explained on the way to the shop. She was running late as it was. She glanced up as she saw the chimney was smoking. She hurried inside to see Jesse was already hard at work. Leo was normally a messy woman so this was odd to see her workstation so straightened and cleaned. She even ruined the spare room at Leon's home. Fabrics were thrown everywhere.

She released Leon's hand as she nuzzled the little shifter. Her eyes gleamed. "This is Jesse I had told you about. The little fox shifter. Isn't she adorable and already straightening things up. I am so proud." Leo was full of energy as she released the small shifter. She had a bag of dresses that needed some finishing touches. She began to pull them out one by one. Preserved flowers were being laid on the workstation as these outfits required some floral design to them. She patted a seat beside her. "Come Jesse today will be your first lesson. I will show you the technique and then you will grab your own dress and apply the flowers as well." Leo was eager to teach the small female everything she could before the other went back to school. She began to sew on the flower that had been dipped in candle wax to preserve it well. Leon didn't stay long as he looked a bit annoyed. He had promised to come back and fix it another time. Leo, of course, understood as she waved him a goodbye before slipping out the door quickly to give him a kiss. She knew he had apprentices of his own to deal with. She waved as she watched him walk back. She did enjoy the walk with him to the store.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 am
Jesse Randall
~ The Floating Lotus ~

Jesse had allowed herself to get a little too distracted in regards to straightening up one of the desks when the door opened to reveal the two Shifters - She was initially quite nervous having really quite overdone her 'little' tidy-up to pass the time, but as Leo nuzzled her in joyful greeting, her large tail swished happily from side to side - especially when the Leopard mentioned she was so proud of her!

The male Shifter - It sounded like she had called him Leon - didn't stay long and perhaps looked a little grumpy if Jesse thought long enough about it, but her mind was quickly distracted from pondering the reason when Leonora mentioned about her 'First Lesson' - With great excitement (yet restrained enough for the environment she was in) The Fennec Child would set what she had in her hands carefully aside before swiftly joining her fellow shifter at her workstation.

Taking a seat beside the Leopard, Jesse's eyes watched intently as Leo took up a wax-dipped flower and carefully began to attach it to one of the dresses with a needle and thread - The young Shifter had never even considered dipping flowers in wax - and it seemed to keep them so beautifully preserved that she considered doing the same to maybe decorate her room? Still, she would wait until Leo had finished before drawing over one of the dresses and picking up a flower of her own.

Having not really needed to do so much in her past, threading the needle would be quite a challenge at first, the hole itself was tiny and the thread practically the same size - and terribly fiddly - but once she had succeeded, Jesse would cast another glance over towards the Leopard, watching closely once again before trying to replicate the same.

benihime213

Quote:

With: Nobody
Feeling: Initially nervous, then excited
OoC
""

Main City ➣Artisan District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash