Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:04 pm
Alphonse looked at Senya. Lenn had a concerned face. "I'm going to get to the bottom of this." She turned around. "Tell me if anything happens." She ran off, holding the silk tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:10 pm
Senya opened her eyes and took a sideways glance at Alphonse "H-hey" she said hoarsly through the mask, the docter took off the mask and placed it on the table. "I will leave you be, you know what to do if you need me" said the docter. he then left  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:22 pm
Alphonse smiled at Senya. "Hey there, Senya. How are you feeling?"
Lenn was runing around the village, looking for anyone who's seen the red silk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 pm
"Fairly doped out on painkillers and stuff, But other than that I am fine, The docter says I have a very strong body and I will heal in half the time the regular human body does. So yeah, Have I scared you any?" she smiled serenely.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:52 pm
Alphonse nodded quickly. "YEAH!"
Lenn looked around. Edward... If only you'd help me...  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:01 pm
Edward lay down on the bench outside the hospital "Stupid explosion...ruined my date with Lenn....damn"

"Oh, I didnt mean to Al" she said in a sympathetic voice "I was only doing what I was taught before my family died; no one gets left behind. And I was going to see if anyone was in the museum that got hurt...but looks like the trap was set and I fell into it, right?" She Laughed. She sat up, her body part-healed now. "Looks like our little 'date' didnt go as planned"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:29 pm
Lenn sighed as she walked around. "I can't find anyone with red silk." She waked back to the hospital. "I wonder how Senya's doing?" She noticed Edward and smiled at him. "Hey there!"
Alphonse blinked. "Er... Who's date? Ed and Lenn's, or ours? Both?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:33 am
Senya smiled happily. she blushed a bit while she scratched the back of her head. "Haha, lets just say more or less ours... But if we speak for Ed and Lenn, theirs got ruined becuase of the explosion"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:58 pm
Alphonse chuckled. "Yeah, I guess. Well, there's always next time. If I don't know any better, Ed's probably having a fit just about now.." He heard Lenn and Edward. "Oh.. Too late."
Lenn sighed. "Edward... It's just a.. Um.." She shrugged a little. "Anyway... It's.. Eh heh..." She couldn't speak. She sighed. "What a drag... This always happens to two small people..." She had a wierded out face as Edward freaked out. "HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED, EDWARD, THAT I'M THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm
Edward fell backwards with a shocked face. "Meep...I-I know!!!"

senya smiled "There is only one chance and one shot, but one can never be sure if that opportunity will happen again...its just like one time I forgot to say I love you to my parents....and I never saw them again" She unhooked herself from her I.V. "Lets just forget about this....."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:12 pm
Lenn calmed down, blinking and looking at herself. She had a confused voice. "Did... I just... Shout at him...!?" She looked at Edward. "U-Um.. I'm sorry..."
Alphonse sighed. "Okay." He looked at her. "Are you supposed leave?"
Aiona ran around, covering herself with a white cloak and a smiling face, as she searched for the piece of silk Lenn had.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:17 pm
Senya smiled weakly "Nope, not at all, I just dont like this enviroment, and Ill heal up by my body by my own sort of 'magic'." She smiled brighter, to hide her pain behind her mask

"its ok Lenn, I am used to being hurt by people, but that didnt affect me at all, just got me off balance! Hee hee, Nothing to worry about"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:25 pm
Alphonse sighed. "Alright..."
Lenn sighed. "Well... I'm not used to it. And definately not used to shouting at people."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:29 pm
Senya turned and walked to change her clothes, which she did very fast. "Thank you....It was you who carried me.....right?"

Edward grinned "Naah, its not a problem, Its alright if you express your feelings...after all, isnt that what a songstress does? Express feelings?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:42 pm
Alphonse nodded. "Yes. I did." His soul smiled.
Lenn blushed a tiny bit. "Through song or poetry. Not speaking or by shouting."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff