Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doryu nods as he eats his little treat then looks at his armor and shakes his head slightly."I am sure there are some nice arms and armors here my lady but the armor you see on me now is the only armor I will ever need."He then thought a moment and smiles."On another thought I may take a look I could use some new decor for my home."He says before heading the way she pointed to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:00 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia nodded and headed off to the other tents find her way over to the tent in which there was suppose to be the rare wares upon entering she found it was rather quiet and she wasn't sure why, someone grabbed her from behind and she instinctively pulled them over her shoulder and down onto the ground but something hit her and then another and then more and she let out a small yelp and fell to the ground unconscious as her captors.. quickly took her out of the tent in seclusion... In the haste of trying to fight she found herself losing her dragonia and there was no way to defend her against the captives.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu didn't really do as he said he would he felt something off about how the man was looking so he waited and once they where out of sight he turned and followed there sent and once on of the men walked out of the tent he was gripped by the neck and lifted into the air by Doryu with ease and the look in his eyes made the man's blood run cold."Tell me right now why I souldn't kill you where you stand,I could snap you're neck like a twig."He says before a light glew on his chest and Kalel and Ryoko both appeared surrounding them both had there weapons out and a ball of black magic formed in Kalel's hand."My lord."He says before the sky darkens as well as the dragons pass over head as well with a defining roar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia was loving the stuff that Ophelia got for her. Then as the merchant approached, and they went to look at the tents, Dragonia nuzzled Ophelia's cheek. She gave a small roar as she stayed perched on the queen's shoulder, looking around at all the stuff that was around her in awe of it all. Dragonia was enjoying herself, that much was certain. Her tail started to sway back and forth as she saw a tent that matched her markings but it was purple. She roared a bit carefully climbing down from Ophelia's shoulder, before she went over to the Tent, which was beautiful. It even had small sparkles which was really drawing the young dragon's attention, but as soon as the captors caught her off guard, she growled. Since she was still young, she wasn't able to harness her powers fully yet. She hissed at the men before biting on of the men on the leg, hoping to hurt him even a little.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Ryoko felt her masters summons and she was instantly by his side along with Kalel as she watched her master take care of the men responsible she mused to find the queen under a canvas frowning as she noted other women,"Secret Harem Master", she informed him,"I would wait to kill him I'm sure the queen will want to know where the others are being tooken", she smirked at the sight of Ophelia looking so weak it must have only tooken a knock out to the back of the neck.... but when she noted closely that she had been drugged she bit her tongue but knowing where her loyalty lied turned to Doryu frowning actually feeling remorse for the queen,"They drugged her several times she was hit in the neck by several darts...", she commented rather disappointed she wasn't some damsel in distress. she made her way over to master and asked,"Would you like for me and Kalel to take them in for questioning?", she asked him her eyes sparkling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu heard what Ryoko said and his eyes turned to the man in his hand."I would talk if I where you because I can come up with some very creative ways to make you suffer,and if I can't get the answers out of you Kalel can rip them out of your mind,I hear its a painful processes and the person is left brain dead for the rest of there life."He says before turning to see the queen laying face down and his hand gripped tighter."What did you think would happen if you attacked the queen knowing the one she is bound to wed was with her in town,now tell me what where you planing and who are you working for."Kalel turns to them and lifts a hand towards his head."Why wait master just let me pull it form him here and now."

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Ryoko heard the man struggle underneath his grasp and he let out a yelp of terror,"Don't!! Don't!! I'll confess!", but it was already to late before someone shot a poisoned dart arrow at him through the crowd and murdered him. There was Ryoko using her dragon eyes to gaze through the crowd,"My lord the assassin has disappeared she frowned,"Perhaps Kalel can return to the queen back to her castle as we can go and search for the murders?", she suggested hoping anything to have time alone with her master even if it was for Ophelia.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu dropped the now dead man and turns to Kalel."Return her to her bed and inform her mage I am going to find out who is behind this and when I am done they will wish for death.and make sure Dragona is with her as well."He says as Kalel nods and walks up to the queen before lifting her up and he put something around the others to keep them safe as well before he lifts into the air and takes her back to the castle with dragona,Doryu turns to Ryoko his eyes where shinning like fire as his sword appears on his back and his horns and wings appear again and he lifts into the air looking for any one that was running away,then he spotted some one moving much faster then any one else around them."You can't out run the eyes of a dragon."He says waving the two dragons to return and look after the castle."Ryoko we are now hunting."He says as he takes off after them and brake neck speeds.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia went over to Ophelia and nudged her cheek worriedly. She looked up at Doryu and looked sad, worried about her new mama. She roared at Doryu hoping Ophelia would be okay, as she gave him sad icy blue eyes as if she was gonna cry. She went over to Doryu, nudged his leg, hoping that her new mama was going to be okay.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Ryoko found herself smiling as she took off with Doryu and they spotted the murderer as they headed off after it with intense speed she was rather thrilled now. As they swished through the crowd with an intense purpose of catching her murderer! She turned to see her masters face a perfect picture of cold concentration and caused her to shiver in excitement this was going to be a very fun flight.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu spins in mid flight as he pulls his sword form his back,he flew close to the ground and they were closing in fast,then he dipped down to dodge an arrow form his left side,he was ignoring them keeping his eyes fixed on the one in front of him,he then gripped the back of there head flying into the air till they flew high above the city."You can only run so fast and at this height no arrows can reach us,you know I wounder what the normal body looks like after it hits the ground form this high."His voice was cold and his grip on there head was getting tighter."You know what I want now tell me."He says as they slowly fly higher then he turns to Ryoko."You take down the rest you shouldn't have to worry about what the used on the queen it wont work on dragons."He says with a grin."Feel free to ruff them up but leave them breathing I will make every one of them talk."He says his voice filled with anger and rage.

Kalel got both the queen and her baby dragon back to the castle unharmed and he then put the queen to bed and put Dragonia next to her with a smile."Keep her warm I will be right back."He says before rushing to the mages room and bursting threw the door."We need you now the queens been drugged."He snaps.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra squeaked when Kalel came into the room she was working on another beauty potion and dropped the concotion to the floor in shock,"What?!?", she began to grab things off the shelf and ran past him,"What they use on her? How much was use is there any use of posion?", she demands rather frightened Ophelia was the last of her family blood line she didn't even have any cousins or distant relatives they had all died in war or had been hunted by humans....
She burst into the queen's chambers where a very sweat induced Ophelia lay shivering from the fever the mage consorted to magic and used a spell to check her vitals while she shook her head,"They almost used to much to drug her they knew she could turn feral they knew she was the queen", she bit her lower lip,"See here is where the drugs have entered the system", she showed a magical scan of her body as Ophelia's breathe began to increase,"Wait! I have to preform some healing magic quick!", and with that she muttered a spell and found that it stablized the body,"Its not so easy as to just wish it can all go away and say poof I may be a wizard but not a doctor...", she told him shakign her head,"She will be in high fever for a few hours but when she awakens she should be fine",she assured him. Grabbing the queens clamy hands she kissed her fingers,"Please your majesty stay strong... You can defeat this.. your stronger than this battle you face...", she prayed quietly.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Ryoko watched the man struggle in his grip she found his anger justified but rather strange he felt so intently for someone he was forced to marry right? She smiled warmly at her master and watched the man scream in pain and fear,"Oh master of course... I'll be back to you...", she told him gleefully going down into the crowd she hunted out the pack leaders rats and gathering them up she began to give them a good beating until they lay their broken limbs and all huddled in fear and prayed for death,"My My such fragile things humans are...", she smirked telling the guards to take them back to the castle for further questioning. She returned to find the man had started to finally confess...
"We work for someone that lives in the desert kingdom to the far west... He captures beautiful women and uses them in harems and underground sex enslavement.. the queen was a prize that was going to be broken first in one of the settlements here and then sent on her way to the desert", he told him feeling Doyru's tight grip on his head he felt it was only a moment or two before his brain would be jelly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia went right over to Ophelia, and lays next to her, laying a wing over her like a blanket over her new mama, well as much as possible. Then placed her head on Ophelia's chest, hoping whatever she was drugged with wouldn't kill her. Dragonia had a look of pure worry on her face. Poor thing wasn't used to this kind of situation, but knew that keeping her warm would help things. Even if she was small, Dragonia wanted to help in any way she could. Sweet thing was laying on top of Ophelia hoping the queen was warm enough.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu listens to the the man speak then a black shadow forms behind him it was Kalel using his magic."My lord they almost killed her with those drugs the mage is doing what she can but we don't know when she will wake."He says and Doryu turns the man to face him and the look on his face said every thing."You lot have just sealed the fate of every living beings in that kingdom,your families and loved ones will all burn in fire."He then let out a roar,then seemed to shake the sky's,he then turned the man towards the mountains for him to watch as even form this far away a very large and black dragon starting to rise form the tops of them then he spoke."Fafnir the dragon to end all life on earth he is coming for you and yours."He says as the dragon starts to fly there way.

Even at the castle Kalel heard the roar and felt the ground shake and he runs to the queen's window and sees Fafnir and his blood runs cold."My king."He says with a shaking voice."The west is going to burn red."He says as he could feel the wing beats of the dragon as he drew closer,the largest dragon to ever live and personal friend and loyal servant to the king of dragons,bound by blood and spirit.

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff