Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:10 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatter pulled a dagger from his hat. "People love me Ace. I thought you knew that." He told her with a grin as he threw the dagger into another man's throat. He stood up, and helped Alice up. "I think it would be best if we go to the club and lay low for now." He told her. "At least there we can hide without being spotted as easily." He told her as he guided her to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:22 am
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:henchman
My thoughts are:"Who are you?..."

Ace felt a hand on her shoulder and she blinnked as hatter helped her up,"look I don't think thats the best...", she mummered seeing as she was in her night dress and going to town in that was just suspicious,"Hatter wait..", she said hearing movement from outside the window she raced over to the window and looked out seeing a shadow on the roof,"They have more!", she then proceeded to climb out the roof scaling the top of it as she recklessly chased after the getaway henchman he was rather tall and strange looking and she found herself growling as she raced even harder.

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Damn it Ace!" Hatter yelled as he raced after her. He spotted the tall man she was running after. He sped up, and rushed past Alice. "Go get your clothes on Ace. I'll get this jackass and let you interrogate him, but you need to hurry!" He yelled at her. He kept running after the man. He pulled a few more daggers from his hat and threw them at the man. "Come now chap. Aren't you a little late for tea, and you're running away. How is that any way to treat somebody on their unbirthday?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:henchman, hatter

Ace found herself scoffing as Hatter made her head back but she refused she slackened her pace and actually jumped off the side of the building using the lower building to her advantage she raced in quicker as the man was trying to get away and just as she thought he jumpe down and she was waiting she pounced onto the stranger and they began to tussle in the dark as she felt a large gloved hand go at her throat to choke her, and a strange and almost terrifying noise come from its throat, 'Hyuck!' followed by clumsy giggling as the strange said in a odd voice,"I wouldn't come any closer hattery", he hayucked again,"It may mean the little girlys life", he produced a knife which he held close to ace's temple,"I'm a doing my job is all", he yackled again, Ace tried to struggling his grip as she pulled down the massive gloved hand but found it difficult the world was turning black,"BLOOD... TEA... GUH....", she tried to scream out but found it difficult her breathing was becoming more and more shallow she had to act quickly when she felt the knife at her temple she stopped, he could easily jab that in and it would be done for... she had to think smart... think... think... her body went limp and the large man began to shake her violently,"Aye little girly... did I kill ya? Oh boy Oh boy!! my boss is going to be happy!!", he hooted with joy as he began to shake her about even more only for his grip to loosen...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hatter stopped in his tracks after he landed. "I don't know who you are, but put her down and take me instead." He tried to bargain. That was until he heard that this man's boss would be happy if Alice was dead. Hatter's vision went black. His body started shaking. "Just who the hell do you work for?" He asked softly. If Alice was dead then his next move would have no consequences, and if she wasn't then he hoped to whatever god was watching them that he was fast enough. He took off like a bullet and kicked the stranger in the face. With the loosened grip he figured he would let Alice go. When the stranger dropped her he caught her quickly and checked her pulse. "Oh thank god that man is a bumbling incompotent idiot." He sighed in relief. He gently put her down and glared at the man he just kicked. "Buddy when I'm through with you, you're going to wish I killed you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing:hatter

Ace's small voice heard int he dark,"Hatter... I never seen you as one to be reckless..", she concluded,"Just insane...",she told him as her blue eyes pierced the dark she flung the knife the man had in his hand right back into his own throat and heard the gurgling drain of death,"how unfortunate we couldn't see your boss... but I think I know who would like to see your head...", she said softly approaching the man who tried to kill her she sliced off the neck of victim and held it up,"We must see the spook... I think we may have someone he used to know..", she spoke quietly.. her white little gown was drenched in blood and for a split second the moon shone onto her... not only did her gown looked almost red with blood but her face had splat of it.. her hair was mattered and dingy at the end... she was a very... cringy sight, but what was more strange was the fact that she held goofy's head in her hands.

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hatter walked up to Alice. "You need to rest Ace. We will contact him after you take a nap." He told her softly as he took Goofy's head from her. "Let's go back. I'll make us some tea while you wash up okay?" He asked her as he started making his way back to their room. He walked a little ways in front of her as his mind raced with possibilities of what the meeting with the spook will go like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Ace blinked slowly giving the head over she found that she wanted to take it to the spook and say here look I killed one I killed one of the traitors but she knew it be best if Hatter did it... To be honest she was completely horrified by the spook he was a mystery a dark individual he used to be the most beloved character in the world and now his heart is so dark that she was sure he would kill either or hatter without a second thought. With that being said he was very scary.. and the thought of him sent beads of sweat drip from her neck in a chilling fear. She looked up as they finally approached the hotel both her and hatter parkour their way back onto the roof and with that she climbed into the broken window and turned toward the shower,"Set my dress out on the bed hatter", she told him as she walked into the shower and shut the door..

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hatter followed Ace back into their room. He wrapped the head up in one of his jackets. He turned to her as she asked him to set out her clothes. "Of course my dear. I will set out a cup of tea while I'm at it." He told her as he put the wrapped up head on the table. He went to get some water before she turned on her shower. He put it over some fire and yawned. He quickly went into her drawer and found a dress for her to wear. He then lied down on the bed and closed his eyes. "Just a quick dream to help me gt my head on right." He said to himself softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:23 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Ace came out of a steamy hot room her, naked body glistening from the clean shower as she stared at a sleeping hatter,"Hmm..", she said putting on new undergarments from the drawer she then placed on another blue knee-length dress she went to sit down and brush her hair before she took a seat by the fire and began to slowly sip on her tea,"It seems... we will have to be leaving here soon...", she concluded, as she took their old clothes and burned them one by one into the fire.

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hatter yawned as he sat up to see Ace sipping on some tea. "Positively dreadful. You look the same as always Ace. Don't you have different clothes?" He asked as he poured himself some tea. "I think your wardrobe could use some greens, and purples. What do you think?" He asked her. "Of course you might look good in something pink as well." He shrugged after saying that and pulled out two bagels from his pocket. "Want one?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Ace told him slowly,"My style of clothing consist of me looking cute innocent and not prepared it gives me the basis of being Naive and an easy target thats why I've never changed them out besides..", she blushed and she glared over at hatter,"I'm not big enough to fill out anything cuter than this I'm only a B cup!", she snapped before sighing as he offered a bagel,"No I don't want a pocket bagel".

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Hatter frowned. "Pocket Bagel is best bagel though." He pouted. He shoved a bite of his bagel into his mouth. He ate it quietly. He stared at the fire. "Will you be prepared when we see the spook?" He asked her. He sipped his tea and sighed in relief. "He won't be as carefree as the rabbit or anybody else we have met. He's going to be scary, and he might actually try to kill us if we upset him." He told her. He looked over at her. "Our lives are going to get more hectic from this point on."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

Ace set her finished tea cup on the stand beside the chair,"No we are never prepared when we see the spook though its been a very long time I've seen him before..", she replied defensively,"And I'm aware how ******** scary he is I mean he...", she shivered,"He is just scary okay!", she squeezed her eyes shut as she hugged her legs to her knees,"I wish he wasn't so terrifying sometimes I remember when he used to be.... nice...", she whispered, she was referring to a time before Disney went bankrupt when house of mouse was the club to go where their host of the show would invite all the characters from Disney inside and everyone would watching cartoons and enjoy dinners and greet one another... She remembered when they were all... not so scary.....

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Stop that!" Hatter shouted. "The past is in the past for a ******** reason Ace!" He spat before he could stop himself. He stopped talking and looked over at Ace. "I'm sorry I snapped at you like that." He said softly. "The spook has so many agents everywhere. He could be listening to us even now." He told her softly. "The world we find ourselves in is one that makes normal people go mad." He told her.  
Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff