Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 pm
🐛I netted something for you, sempai!🐛

Makkah was back again, this time running into the bug catching area for a much needed warm-up. She ran in with the same enthusiasm as the first time, determined to catch something great. Seeing a quick flash of a bug to her left, she swung swiftly and nabbed it quickly, closing the jar right onto it. She ran over to Leeroi without so much as a glance at her prize. Holding it up for him to see with a cocky smile plastered across her face, she finally realized what had been captured.

Quote:
You caught a Fly! Gross. Leeroi didn’t intentionally bring any flies in, so he doesn’t know what to teach. You both awkwardly stand there until it’s clear that he won’t give you a badge for this.

Well, that was mortifying. Makkah stood awkwardly in front of the counselor. Her eyes darted left and right, desperate to find anything or anyone to get out of this situation. What she found was a purpleblood walking by who she promptly pointed at and exclaimed, ”Oh snap, I better dip, that's my friend over there. Uh, c-catch ya on the flip-side Mr. Leeroi!!”

Running over to the other highblood girl, she hastily whispered an explanation.”Yo, name's Makkah. I'm trying to get out of a mondo-awkward situation and it'd be super rad if you could help me out, whatta ya say?”

purplerosesbeauty
sup gnash

zeflamigo
(Wayne voice): "Wish you weren't so ********' awkward, bud."

Taki-di rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🤝
Quote:
Combo result: Arrow, Thick, Three
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes (he's giving it to Bee)

Nictor forgot the pamphlet. Again. He bit a the inside of his lip and rubbed at his cheek as he shuffled up to the Grubscouts booth again. Today he'd remember, or at least try to. But first, he had a task to do.

Beehemoth already had a bracelet, sure, but Bee would love anything Nictor gave him. Thinking about his guardian put Nictor at ease. Yeah, this would be a nice present.

User Image  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Easy
Points Earned: 2
Points Total: 2

One bracelet was enough tonight. Nictor was feeling...pretty okay, really. And while the metric of his okay was probably a bit off key from most troll's, it didn't make it less true. Instead of getting lost in the calming task, he pocketed the product of his labor to deliver to Bee later.

With that done, Nictor finally collected a pamphlet. And wound up looking at one of the other games going on. A kind of introduction to first aid. Yeah, working on a dummy was maybe a little better than learning on yourself, but Nictor knew how to tidy up all sorts of scrapes and bruises, a herbalist remedies and poultices. He was an expert at collecting said scrapes and bruises too. But! He's actually been doing pretty well this Bloodfest! Nictor took a bandage and put it across the "stomach wound", sitting the little guy back upright and giving him a pat afterwards. And leaving some pollen on him, oh, whoops.

tenaciousgadabout rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 5 Total: 7 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:50 pm
Quote:
Combo result: 1, 1, 5
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes(??) to Avvisi

Makkah had been meaning to try out the bracelet weaving station all week! She meticulously picked through the string to find her own blood color, then Avvisi's, and finally a suitable middle-ground between the two. The result was a surprisingly intricate and finely crafted bracelet! But as the highblood girl looked at it, she was overcome with a crashing wave of embarrassment.

”No way. I can NOT give this to her. As if. It would be so cheeseball, she'd think I was, like, a total dweeb.”

She sat up and pulled herself out of her chair, standing in a confident pose.

”I'm just not gonna give it to her. Probably. I'll at least hold off for a bit. Make a few more first. Yeah."  

tenaciousgadabout

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:06 pm
Gnash looked up at the purpleblood and tilted her head. "I am Natash but friends call me Gnash and what exactly is your awkward situation and I would be pleased to help but first I am curious how may I help you to get out of it?" She had seen the girl before, she was certain, but... she looked at Leeroi. Did she do something wrong with the bugs, like eating them when they were all very purposefully specified not to do so?

tenaciousgadabout
a friend!!

nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 pm
Quote:
You caught a Snail! Wait, that’s not a bug! You didn’t even have chase it, since it moves so slow. Leeroi seems disappointed. Did you really try your hardest?

"Oh, oh uh.... I'm... I'm sorry, I uh... I'll be on my way." Disappointing a highblood was probably one of Apibom's worst fears. They shuffled away quickly, trying not to think too hard about it.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

blackbird cake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Quote:
    You caught a Fly! Gross. Leeroi didn’t intentionally bring any flies in, so he doesn’t know what to teach. You both awkwardly stand there until it’s clear that he won’t give you a badge for this.

"It's a bug, right!?" She whispered to herself with very little confidence. Elidae bit her lips, looking around uncertain on what to do.

(( sob ill fill in more later ))

Melancholies rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:39 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Medium (5- You have a hard time getting it sewn up, but you at least have the mind to get a cute little splint going. It's a start! +4pts)
Points Earned: 4
Points Total: 4

Emi wanted to make more bracelets, but having received a few badges, she suddenly felt obligated to get more. Honestly, this stuff was all really fun! She wondered if it was really learning if it was this enjoyable. Then again, learning everything she knew about music had been fun, so maybe that meant other things could have a fun learning process too! Wow.

That being said, she was intimidated by the dismantled Stuffingtons. She's never mended anything in her whole life! But with ample determination she set forward to try, her fingers obviously clumsy and inexperienced. Half of the battle was deciding if she was more dexterous with her non-dominant organic hand or her dominant mech one, but either way she set forth very slowly. Being slow and careful was hard! But she was doing it. Sort of.

Sticking her tongue out in concentration, she opted for a splint to keep things in place while she worked. It wasn't the best, but it was ample! "Hey! Not bad for a first time, huh?" She smiled down at the stuffed toy.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah rolled 43 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 4, 5, 2, 6, 1, 4, 6, 6, 6, 3, 4, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 6, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 6, 4, 1, 2, 6, 6, 5, 5, 1, 6, 1, 5, 5, 1 Total: 155 (43-258)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:52 pm
Sign me up for adventure!

Full name: Mihail Kreios
Blood color: Purple
Do you acknowledge that there will be outings with no lusus supervision: Y
Do you have permission to go on such outings: Y
Leeroi or Hemera: No preference

Sign me up for a venture!

Full name: Apibom Honeii
Blood color: Yellow
Applicable skills: Crafting, dance, agricultural skills
Do you acknowledge that you will be expected to assist in supervision: Y
Are you willing to do so: Y
Leeroi or Hemera: No preference

time for mih to make Another Bracelet

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 5 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal line, Medium, Three
Are you giving it to a friend: Y...? He will Try

Mihail rather liked making a bracelet for Knetic, so when he wandered on back to the Grub Scout booth he settled in to make one again... though... this time he needed 3 colors. Obviously two were going to be their purples but the third... He hovered over the selection, hesitating between choosing pink, or red. Would it be too forward? Oh, boy. Another few painful moments of hesitation made the decision for him- someone else grabbed the pink.

He took the red before anyone else could take it and carefully weaved it in. It suited them better than pink, anyway.

User Image

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Man, this chick was a motormouth if Makkah ever saw one. She put an arm around the girl to keep the conversation quiet but audible.

”Hold up with the 20 Questions for a sec. Okay uh...”

She paused, going back over the questions slowly til she understood and could answer them correctly. As she thought she lead them both away from the bug area, and any counselors therein.

”Right, so like, the awkward situation. The big cool guy, the counselor, Mr. Leeroi? He's the bomb, like totally chill and cool and rad and like, I was trying to impress him by getting all the badges and junk, okay? But like, I only grabbed this,” she held up her jar containing her unsanctioned-by-the-grub-scouts fly, ”and it's just a dumb fly so like, he didn't know what to say. And so I got nervous and it was just a really harsh scenario, and you were walking by and now we're leaving and pretending like we've always been pals so like, you're already helping!”

She paused as she lost herself in thought, staring off at nothing in particular.

”Aaaaaaaand yeah, no, that's the whole 4-1-1. So uh, like, thanks for the help! Sorry I was uh, 'bugg'n' or whatever.” The land-dweller blushed and scratched her head, owning the corny pun she'd just made as best she could.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 pm
Gnash nodded along, looking curiously as Makkah's arm managed to get around her, before turning back to look at the purpleblood. She had only asked two questions, she thought, but was a bit unsure now if she had asked the girl too much. She listened as best as she could before reaching for the jar Makkah had. "Oh I was thinking perhaps you had eaten the bug which Leeroi had specifically told us not to do and said he would be very disappointed in us for doing even though it is very tempting however a fly is not so bad you could eat that since he did not bring that one to be caught," she said. Flies probably weren't very good though. Even she didn't particularly have that desire.

Instead, she patted Makkah on the arm, as gently as she could with her prosthetics. "I think it is a little fun to pretend to be pals but perhaps we do not always pretend and instead let it be a real thing that is true in which we are actually pals and I can help you catch a real bug next time that will make Leeroi happy and pleased with your ability to catch things as he is with me and I am also very glad to help you with or without the use of bugs!" The seadweller grinned, bouncing on her feet.

tenaciousgadabout

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:45 pm
Makkah's eyes went wide as she considered the seadweller's offer. She wanted to be friends? Like, for real?! Without noticing what she was doing, she had clasped Gnash's Prosthetic hands in hers and was staring directly and intently into the other girl's eyes.

”Yes. Oh my gog. That would be, like, all the rage. We need to hang out. Are you joining Grub Scouts? Like, for real joining? I'm kinda thinking of doing it, but like, if you are then we could, y'know, totally hang out and do that kind of stuff together, or like, whatever, y'know? If you want.”

She suddenly realized how she sounded and backed off, running her hands nervously through her hair and looking away by the end of her rambling.

purplerosesbeauty
Such a Nervous Nelly

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:14 am
Bugs:
1. purplerosesbeauty
2. screamingshark
3. tenaciousgadabout
4. nepsah
5. blackbird cake  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:16 am
First Aid:
1. Taki-di
2. Melancholies  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]