Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno smirked as the women walked towards him. "And here I thought you were just a massive b***h. Man did I have you pegged wrong." He told her as he gave himself over to the sensation of the demon women. After a few hours Xeno broke the chains and walked to the door. "Did you fulfill your sick fantasy now, or would you like a more direct demonstration of my magnificent body?" He asked her suavely.
He then laughed at kicked the door off of it's hinges. He made his way down the halls to the kitchen. He had to have some actual food. He had let the fool out again, and he always gets them in trouble. He spat on the ground and scowled. "Damn that other side of me. Always doing such self destructive things."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:35 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Gabrielle voice carried across the way,'Its in our nature to help those who need it Ramiel... even if it means our lives...", his voice carried on the wind near Ramiel's head as his body was gone.. Char on the other hand only knew the upper part of the mortal world never venturing any further than the mortal clouds she kept a bright eye out for anything that could be near her as she wasn't aware that she was probably being watched.... Her wings carried until she swooped closer to the ground she knew she had to find this place in where Azazel was with the remaining angels and demons that had been left alone to die in battle. finally landed on the ground not far from a human river in which she gazed at it,"So dirty.. I never realized how dirty the human world was...".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin was laying on a bed watching most of hte process as she turned her attention toward him,"Of course Xeno of course..", she told him with a wink, she finally fixed whatever he was dealing with and made herself feel happy in the end while she hugged the pillow she winked at the two girls,"You can all hit me up later.. I'm feeling kinda spicy...", she told them with a giggle before turning her attention to the doorway as she pranced out to look for Jhin.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

When Harlequin pranced out the door she ran smack into Jhin who had a demon woman hanging over his left arm and a grin on his face before he noticed Xeno in the corning and he couldn't help but laugh."So you pulled you into her little room again,you wont learn will you Xeno."He says as he puts the girl down and he limps off."She thought she could handle me but I wound up braking her."He says watching the woman wonder off and he turns to Har and grins."Want to try your hand at it."He asks with a laugh.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:49 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno stopped in the middle of the hall when he heard Jhin. "Oh hey Jhin." He greeted. "Seems like we both spent our time in similar fashions." He said with a grin. He walked up to Jhin. "I kind of want to go up to the human world. Anybody wanna join me?"
He asked.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel made his way to the gates of heaven. He rushed through them and made his way down to the human world. He flew around for almost an hour before he found Char. He landed behind her. "So, Gabriel let you have have free roam to go wherever you want did he?" He asked her. "Even so you should know how dangerous this land is for somebody who can't defend themselves. If you're so hell bent on finding Azazel then at least allow me to be your bodyguard." He told her. "That way at least I can say I did everything I could."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:05 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char took back to the skies as her wings brought her to looking over into a mountain valley at first glance you would see nothing but a small group of people she then noted the wings and the horns... there were so many fallen along with a few demons.. She blinked slowly as she posed the rocks ledge to gaze down trying to seek out Azazel in the crowd, during this time she gasped as someone landed next to her thankfully it was Ramiel,"Yes.. well I found him without your help", she informed him,"But you can stay... I know no battle training", she told him fearing as if was exposed,"Its so... scary down in the mortal realm", she admitted,"The feeling of being watched... of being out in the open..", her voice was soft as she confessed her fear..

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:09 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin rolled her eyes at jhin's comment,"Thats because she is barely 400 years old you need a real woman", she smirked,"I could take you on that offer I'm definitely not scared", she told him tapping his chest playfully only to look over at Xeno huffing,"Why the hell do we wanna go there? We just got back and you complained the whole way back", she observed yawning as she turned to see Lucifer coming through the door,"Oh do you have something to say o'l great one", she asked getting rather excited; Lucifer told them,"It seems there is a reason to leave for the mortal world I want the Lady of Harmony here", he pointed to the entrance to his throne room,"I find it will be a fun addition to our little tribe don't you think?", he asked,"Also bring the strong one to Ramiel her little body guard?", he smiled,"He shall be another good addition". .

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Azazel

Azazel let out a sigh and appeared behind the two angels."What are you two thinking coming down here alone do you want to end up like the rest of us."He says looking at the two of them all six of his wings where folded behind him and a few others landed behind him some missing parts of there wings."I don't know why you came down here but you should head back the demons would likely feel that you are down here."He warns before he turns away form them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin laughs at Har's remark and grins."Sounds like a party to me i may have to hold you to that Har."He says before looking up at Lucifer and then to what he was showing them and he grins."And it seems the fallen one is there to greet them what should we do about him,i am not ready for another fight so soon my power needs time to return."He says looking back at Lucifer.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:24 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno grinned impishly as he saw Ramiel. "So that's what they call that a*****e huh?" He asked. "Just you wait Ramiel. I'm coming for you to finish our fight. I can't let you off with a few scratches. That would be boring." He added before he rushed off towards the gates of hell. Damn what the other two want all he wants is revenge. The chance to hurt the angel that wounded him and got away. His smile grew to a maniacal grin, and from there to hysteric laughter. He could almost taste the angel's blood as he would surely lick it from his daggers.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel spun around his hand instinctively going to the hilt of his sword. "You seem to be doing well Azazel." He commented. He looked at the angels that followed him. He looked over to see the demons not far behind. "Char we need to get out of here for now. Even if He doesn't attack us then the other surely will, and I don't think I need to tell you how unprepared we are to deal with any of this." He told her softly.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:33 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Lucifer motioned to Harlequin to take care of Xeno,"Oh yes sir!", she said disappearing into her portal she reappeared before Xeno as he ran straight through it back into the waiting room with lucifer in which magical chains appeared and wrapped around Xeno,"Master doesn't like it when you walk away from him", she told him playfully smacking his cheek with a good firm wack to let him know to obey. She then turned her head to Jhin shifting her hands to her hips as she dared him to haul off before Lucifer was done chit chatting, Lucifer then answered Jhin's question,"Wait until they have left for heave knowing the fallen he will tell them to go home and once they are out in the open attack and quickly", he told them,"If they are both dragged to hell they won't be able to return to heaven even if they are not really considered fallen they will be kept prisoners here until they give into sin and then they will become fallen", he smirked,"And that shouldn't be hard..."..

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:35 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char shook her head,"We are safe here even if they pose a threat I know he wont", she turned her gaze back to Azazel,"We know your real name its Azazel Gabriel told me.. he thinks the reason why you kept it so allusive is because you knew your fate how did you know you were to fall", she demands as she crosses her arms and gazes up at the fallen angel,"You knew... and yet.. you take this new way of life so easily... have you known something like this before?", she asks..

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Azazel

Azazel stopped when Char spoke his name and he turns to look at her."Its odd hearing my name spoken aloud so Gabriel broke his silence."He says as he sees the demons closing in and he lifts his hand and they stop and he turns to the two of them."I know my fate because it is the fate of every arch angel we are fated to fall form the moment we are chosen."He says before turning his head to the side and looking off in the distance and he spoke."I know you are watching us Lucifer."He says as he lifts his hand and a blast of energy flys out of it and it hits a tinny little demon that was being used to watch them,he then turns back to Ramiel and Char."Now what is it you wanted to talk to me so badly about that you would risk falling your selfs to get?"

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas