Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:55 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kara listens to Mei as they walk down the halls and into an open garden with a large fountan in the middle that had paths branching off form it to other buildings and she walks them down a path towards a large building that was split in two with a walk way joining them at the roof."This is the barracks the left is for the males and the right is for the females,new members are hosed on the first floor,Kohaku you will need to go with out me we are forbidden form going into the mails rooms,just tell the man at the front desk whats going on and my name and he will set you up."She says before turning to Mei."Mei follow me please and we will get you set up as well and maybe get you fitted for a bow and a blade."She says as she and Mei brake away form Kohaku.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:01 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku listens to the others as they walk and he looks over at Mei."I am glad you have taken a liking to two noble arts Mei the bow and blade fighting styles I can respect."He says with a smile as Kara told him what to do and he bows to the both of them."I understand see you two around I guess."He says before walking into the building and doing as Kara told him and soon enough he was at his room the rooms had every thing one would need a small kitchen and bath as well,he then sits down on a bed and looks at the sword he pulled form his belt and sighs."So this is my home now,not that I will be missed back home."He says as he stands up and gets a shower.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu stands up from the tree he was propped back on. "I don't want to, but the sooner I face those damn knights the better it's going to be I guess." He said with a sigh. "And yes the girl's name is Mei, and much like yourself I'm a little worried about them. Their magical aura was weak compared to most humans around here. Whatever world they hail from most not be as rich in magic as ours is." He added as he walked with Ashton. "And who do you know that can teach them magic besides yourself, Kara, or I?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:41 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei nodded respectfully to Kohaku as a way of saying farewell as she followed Kara into the womens part of the barracks once inside she inspected the inside of the rooms and found herself somewhat seeing this as her transfer to Europe instead of america with the stone walls and banners,"This a nice place", she observed seeing as kara was excited about getting her weapons,"Uh.. I'm really fatigued... I wish this place had chocolate", she sighed,"I guess you don't have stuff like that huh? Chocolate, sweet rolls, bubble tea?",she observed,"Anyways... when are we aloud to eat and stuff?", she asked as she followed Kara around like a younger child following there older sibling but still gazing around.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton smirked at Senshu when he asked how they were going to find a mentor for the newbies and he told him,"You'll find out soon enough come on lets go tell the others", he motioned for him to follow as they headed back to the palace and he stopped at the gate gave his name and they entered with little to no effort from the guards; He was pretty well known for being famous considering his heritage and all. Finally they made it into the barracks and heading to the male side they were told where Kohaku was staying. He knocked on his door and called out,"Kohaku! Its me Ashton and Senshu we wanted to talk to you about something", he told him cheerfully waiting for the door to open or for Kohaku to let them in..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku heard a knock on the door and walks up hearing Ashton's voice though it he opened it and let the two of them in."You two didn't take to long on your little job did you."He says with a grin as he sits down on his bed and starts working on sharping his sword and cleaning it."The queen put us in Kara's care for the time being."He says as he looks at the edge of his sword."So what is you want to talk about Ashton."He says looking up at him.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:28 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs softly and smiles."Oh we have Chocolate but i am not sure about the others maybe not here in the city but you never know what you can find in the smaller towns."She says as they reach Mei's room and Kara opens it and smiles."This is your room and you eat when you want these rooms are like small houses every thing you could need is here,there is a small kitchen and bath but there is also an open bath at the back of the barracks if you want it I often use it my self."She says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu followed Ashton into the room. "Our eccentric friend here claims to know somebody who can teach you and Mei in the ways of magic though what intrigues me is that it is neither Kara or I." He explained and he leaned against the wall of the room. "Are you interested?" He added as he looked around the room. He then walked over to the window and looked out onto the field next to the building. He waited for Kohaku to answer him as he watched the goings on of the people outside.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei blinked slowly before smiling and relieved they had chocolate,"Do you have any right now is the question?", she asked as she walked over to the kitchen to inspect the fridge and things she found this was a mix of modern society mingled with older times it was rather interesting. She then asked Kara,"So what are me and Kohaku supposed to do until the queen sees where she would like to place us", she asked,"More importantly who is going to teach us magic? I don't even know how thats going to happen because I dont have any idea what my magic is", she explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:58 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton gave a soft chuckle,"Senshu is right I have an old teacher that lives in the mountains alone.. he is abit crazy..", he scratched his head slowly,"But uh.. he is a good teacher I promise", he smiled,"I learned my magic from him though I was a terrible student and honesty I hardly ever use my magic he taught me", he explained,"Though he taught me how to use different weapons to but thats for another time", said ashton,"What do ya saying?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:05 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kotaku looked at the two men and grins."If you think he can train us then I am all for it,all I know is I can use fire but other then that i have no idea."He says with a shrug."I want to start being of use as soon as I can,i am good with a blade but in this world that will only get me so far."He adds with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:09 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara looks over at Mei and shakes her head."Sorry but no not on me but if you want we can go to the shops and you can get a feel for the city if you want,it will be my treat."She says with a smile before thinking."Will there are countless magic users I can use ice as you seen but I can also heal others and summon beasts to help me fight."She says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"Then let's grab the girls and get going. The sooner we head out the better in my opinion." Senshu told them. "Plus I want to see what this old teacher of yours is like." He added as he moved toward the door. He opened it and looked back at the other two. "Actually why don't you two head out to town ahead of me I'll stop by the girls dorm and pick up the girls."
He suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:31 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton got up and shook his head,"Easy easy there", he said to his friend senshu,"Lets wait til dawn tomorrow we can meet on the north gate and we will meet outside the gate because I'll be massive of course", he snickered, he then motioned to Senshu,"It will be a 3 day journey better to wait and rest then to go late tonight", he explained he then turned to the door,"Come on I'll see if we can get a message to the girls", he said as he walked back downstairs he noticed that Kara and Mei were coming down as he waved to them he told them both of the plans about leaving the city,"I think its a good plan to leave in the morning it will take 3 days we will get there night fall of the 3rd day", he told them both,"I'll take us across most of the open land on one of my wolf forms and we willl rest at a nearby village at the end of a day so that everyone can get a rest from the wind and stretch there legs", he told them.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:34 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei agreed to the town outing,"I'd like to see more of the city sounds fun", she said as they were walking back down stairs,"Yea I like to try ice magic but Idk if I'm compatible", she said,"We can try though", she turned as Ashton appeared with Senshu close behind,"Oh hi guys?", she had a confused expression as she was told they were to be leaving and that Kohaku was going to leave with them to some teacher up in the mountains after a few moments of everything being explained Mei had an array of questions,"First off your a wolf? Second I suppose since I dont know any power I may have if any and Third Its going to take 3 days? How are we going to each and sleep and..", she whispered,"Potty?". .  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff