Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[Meta] Loyalty (Meta #2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:05 pm
Honeyfur did not need to be lectured about the warrior code, especially at a time like this! He once wanted to pursue the warrior lifestyle, but it did not work out for him. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give the wrong impression." And he really meant that.

"If you don't mind, but I'll be checking up on our clanmates now." With this, he slowly walked passed the tom, not wanting to show any hostility. Sparrowflight, Timberfall, Froststrike... and the others. Was Stonebelly even present?

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:15 pm
Petalnose watched as the loner fled the scene. A victory for the clan cats! He only hoped that loner wouldn't be useful in the near future. Though, after that thought crossed his mind, it drifted back to the tom who had leaped to his defence against the leader, and then to the defence of the clan. The feeling of uselessness at his lack of fighting flooded away, replaced by intense concern. He swerved past cats, racing towards the large tom. "Timberfall?" He called out, his tone laced with worry. "Are you okay?!" He exclaimed as he approached, barely acknowledging the medicine cat who was there now.

caffeinecraving
Timberfall has a confused kitty on him now[/quote[

AlicornPlayhouse

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:19 pm
Lightening Clan

Oakfire thought for a moment. "Well, if it was just a loner trespassing, the warriors no patrol would have been more than enough to chase it off, which leads me to believe that it's more than one cat out there causing a fight." She contemplated who all had gone on patrol this morning and what could be at the boarder to need so many warriors.

"Whatever is happening, I doubt it'll effect us here at camp. I mean, our best warriors excluding myself are out there." Oakfire couldn't help but raise her head with pride. She wasn't the best warrior but she was up there, at least she thought she was. "Still, it doesn't hurt to be on the lookout." In the back of her mind, Oakfire secretly hoped for something to happen at camp so she could defend her clan and be a hero.

Teigra
Talking with Heathersong

---------------------------------------------------

Lighting Clan

For the longest time Cedarfang slowly paced the boarder trying to keep the two clans separated. He didn't speak or voice his opinion, that was Brightstar's job, not his. If Brightstar said the kitten was to go with Riverclan then the kitten belonged to Riverclan. Cedarfang thought the toms foolish for fighting over the kitten instead of taking the matter to the clan leaders at once. Even more foolish than that was Petalnose speaking out in defense of the loner.

At Brightstar's command, Cedarfang chased after the lone tom. He didn't attack, enough cats were doing that already, but he did stay on the loner until he was past the boarder of both clans. Satisfied that the loner was gone, Cedarfang returned to his position, eyeing down his fellow clansmates and those of Riverclan who's tensions were still high.

((Cedarfang is at the boarder and free for interaction))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:27 pm
Flamedapple spit after the loner as he fled, pausing only momentarily to lick blood that had dripped down her face. She would have continued to sit there had Wildflower not started to nudge her back, followed by Russetstorm too now coming over to herd the raging she cat back to their side. She cast a side glance at Timberfall, her fur still bristling, one good eye trained on him before snorting and shrugging both other cats off her and settling back on Riverclan side. She eyed Silverstreak and Froststrike briefly, only making sure the kitten was ok before slumping down and beginning to lick her wounds.

Wildflower shook her head, checking on Flamedapple what little the she cat could before standing next to her, still on guard. "Where is Stonebelly?!" she hissed impatiently, looking to Shadowstar for answers in that moment, a kind of 'well??' look plastered on her face. Her tail lashed and she nodded her thanks to Russetstorm then called out to Swiftoot. "Good job warrior." she grinned, waiting for the tom cat to come back around before touching his shoulder with her tail tip.

EvilSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:34 pm
Owlpaw enjoyed mimicking his Mentor, looking all scary. He had absolutely no idea what was going on other then grumpy fight over a kit or another. It all seemed surreal, faded memories from the birthing den held scents of both clans. If it wasn’t for the hissing and growing this would be a fun place to play around with the other adults.

Instead, instead he fell back a little bit with his sister and now brother. Had to protect them, after all. How he was doing that pressed against them was a mystery for another day. All of those large cats with claws and bared fangs had a way of making an apprentice feel really small. Whispering to his brother, said, “I wish Mom was here, she’d cuff them all for not playing nice and make them put their claws away like she did to us that one time…” Sure he was looking at his brother like he had be at fault for that one, but everyone knew better.

Fea Line
Owlpaw to Rabbitpaw and Bearpaw. Cardinalpaw to Bumble twice.

Irish Night Fox
Owlpaw to Rabbitpaw

Cardinalpaw’s ears flew a mile a minute trying to catch everything at once. Hypervigilance made it really, really hard not to panic. She called out to her mother several times, her mouth moving silently. Taking a deep huff through her nose she looked back to brother happier for the distraction. One ear laid down as the other swiveled. How was she going to explain this one?

Putting her paw to her brother’s chest, Cardinalpaw pressed just enough to make sure he knew she was doing it before pointing to Silverstreak then hit the ground. Curling slightly around so she was almost curling around her brother, she hit the ground again. One of them was over there and that was why mom was mad.

Shadowstar had to fight not to shake her head at Brightstar. Defend their borders? Her clan hadn’t attacked hers—stupid toms aside—they had left both clans apart. This, this hurt her heart a lot. “I must have misunderstood you, Brightstar. It won’t happen again.” All the ease they communicated, the joyful play battles where she learned form the other shecat, “I have learned a lot from you.” And this might just be their final lesson. Do not tolerate any cat stepping even a paw over the border as that was a transgression warranting a clan war!
Fine, fine she’d learn from this too.

Brightstar had saved her clan during the dog attack, whatever leader decided that one was missing this day.

Happily there was a distraction, a foolish Loner deciding to stick its nose where it didn’t belong. She hissed at him, but didn’t need to move a paw. With pride she watched some of her warriors go to battle. Standing behind, still near Silverstreak ready to step in if anyone tried to harm either. It didn’t matter that the Shecat was not of her clan, there was kit that was terrified and could be harmed by all of this if it got out of paw.

It wasn’t her intention to harm Silverstreak, but her leader said Riverclan should have the kitten and she was fine with that all the same. Speaking more to Brightstar she addressed the tempers, “Brightstar, both clans are dry leaves to burn. Perhaps it would be smarter to break this up now and have us both go our separate ways? For the good of both clans.” Each leader could handle their misguided toms once they were away form the high emotions

She purred at Flamedapple, Wildflower and her other warriors willing to chase the Loner away. Still speaking in the direction of Brightstar she noted, "We can do a lot when we fight together." But she supposed that wouldn't happen again, Borders were borders apparently that meant even mistakes or one paw over the line had to be met with violence even if no harm was intended and they didn't go into the territory more than absolutely necessary.

caffeinecraving
Shadowstar to brightstar

Revel1984
Because Silverstreak is there and the kit is still the topic of conversation

Cardinalpaw could see her mother was hurt, and in her distress she started to run forward, almost enough to pull completely away from her brother. Stopping because she couldn't feel him, the apprentice turned on herself and pushed him forward to get him to follow her. They had to check on their mother and help her feel better. Medicine cats could do that, she learned!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:45 pm
Swiftfoot watched the male high tail it out of there and gave his tail a shake of 'good riddance'. He shook himself off trying to rid himself of the last bit of adrenaline that had pumped through his system. Though it hadn't necessarily been fair, it had definitely satisfied the need.... for the moment. He turned golden eyes towards the clan of cats expectantly. Where would this go from there?

He turned and made his way back to his spot behind the leaders. He dipped his head towards the Deputy with a bit of a smirk on his face as if to say, that wasn't everything he had in him, but he gave a simple, "Thank you" to her. He had felt the energy radiating off of her too. Had that calmed her or was he going to have to follow her into a fight?

He could only hope.

Fea Line
Above and below!

--

Rabbitpaw had watched on in amazement at how the cats had taken out the loner. She wished she could have slowed it all down in her mind so she could pick out all the moves that had been used. She still didn't find herself all that strong in the fighting realm, so she had to soak up what she could.

Her ears twitched at her sibling's voices, slowly scooting back towards where they were. Shadowstar had commanded them to stick to their mentors, but she couldn't help it. Especially with how Bearpaw was acting. She hurried over to him, licking him reassuringly on the top of his head, "You're ok." she murmured as she did so. "You were very brave today."

She then turned and began to groom Owlpaw as well on the ears, "Yeah she would! I bet Dad would have shown him a thing or two too." A part of her wish her parents had come along rather than stuck back to protect the camp. She understood, it meant that they had to stick with their mentors and learn rather than relying on their parents. Even so...

"You guys aren't hurt, right?" she cooed worriedly.

RuSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:46 pm
((Medicine cat apprentices (or those on the tract to become may offer help to cats, although they only have a 50% chance of being able to help.)

If Cardinalpaw wants to help, and Flamedapple wants to let them, roll a 1d20, evens heal, odds she takes 10 damage. Same for bumble if they want to try as well.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:55 pm
After watching the scene unfold, only when the loner had fled did Wildstripe relax his stance. Quietly, he answered Cindergaze with a dry chuckle and a teasing tone, "Perhaps this isn't the best time to be entertaining thoughts of taking up the loner life."

Still, once the distraction caused by the loner had ceased, it seemed tensions were rising again. Wildstripe sighed, what little levity they had exchanged slipping away. "At the risk of being misunderstood and sounding cruel, I'm not sure I care who takes the kit at this point. I mean, each clan clearly wants to make sure the kit is well cared for. Intentions are good all around. I'm just hoping we can get out of here without each of our clans trying to maim the other." He turned his gaze towards Cinder, his voice sounding weary. Didn't the clans have enough to worry about on the precipice of leafbare? Need they risk harming themselves and each other in a needless scuffle over technical principles at this point?

"If only we could pray it was getting worse before it gets better," he mumbled in reply.

Irish Night Fox

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:01 pm
Owlpaw would have agreed with Rabbitpaw about how brave his brother was. Only, he hadn't been as brave as him and that just made him contrite. Begrudgingly he did at least head bonk his brother. There he praised him in the most aggressive way possible.

Then his sister groomed him and he made a show of being miserable. Only the purring gave him away. "I am not hurt." He moved like he was going to bat her away but stopped and asked her, "Are you hurt?"

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Bearpaw looked sheepish but grinned. "Really? Was I really brave? I mean... I was just doing what I was told..but still..." he paused, leaning into his sisters grooming before she moved on to Owlpaw. He winced when he received a rather aggressive head bonk and bapped at Owlpaw in return. "I'm ok. And glad you both are ok. That was crazy though! Did you see Flamedapples moves?! And Swiftfoot! He was soaring over my head before I even knew he was there!" he whispered to them, almost shouting really. His hunger was momentarily sated with excitement and he did his best to keep it between his siblings.

Irish Night Fox

EvilSilverDragon

Bumblepaw whined as Cardinalpaw began to move away form her but keeping quick to her paws he caught up to her and pressed his side into her again. "Maam." he said softly, nodding that he understood and began to make his way over towards his mother. He stopped only to make sure Cardinalpaw stayed with him as he crept low to the ground, staying close to the other cats and making sure to keep to Riverclan's side of the scent.

He paused when he came up to his mom and mewed softly, waiting to see her reaction. When it was clear she was welcoming them he crept forward and pressed his nose into her shoulder before nuzzling in like a newborn and curling up beside her. He went slow, careful of her scratches.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:36 pm
Owlpaw sat between wanting to playfight with his brother and the real battle that had erupted around them. Luckily there was a distraction. "Yeah!" He shouted heedless of everything else. Rearing up on his hindpaws he made wild paw moves against an air opponent, "She was like this and that and knock out!" falling back down he landed right on his butt. Hardly missing a beat he finished, "Swiftfoot lives up to his name! And Rabbitpaw's mentor! Oh that was so amazing!!" Clearly his didn't get involved because that would be too unfair.

Fea Line
Owlpaw to Bearpaw and Cardinalpaw to Bumblepaw/Flamedapple (try healing next post?)

Irish Night Fox
Owlpaw to Rabbitpaw

Cardinalpaw stayed side by side with her brother as they crawled carefully up to their mother. Once they were there she purred first nuzzling her mother under her chin.

Once the greeting was done, she started really staring at her mother. There was a seriousness on her face where playful or curious usually sat. Putting her paw on her mother's shoulder to balance her up, the red kit examined her mother's face for injuries before moving the exam to her chest and paws searching for everything she would need to try to treat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:41 pm
Bumblepaw watched his sister closely though he stayed where he was curled up against his mom. At least for now. He let Cardinalpaw start first, watching her move, eyes following her every movement, trying to learn from her as well as in his dreams with Forgottentrail.

Flamedapple tried to smile but she couldn't much right now. Everything about her hurt and far more than just physically too. Sighing, she leaned over and nuzzled Cardinalpaw, doing her best to stay still as Cardinalpaw looked her over. "Thank you my darlings." she said softly, still licking at a couple of scratches along her legs once the red kitten had finished with her face and moved on else where.

EvilSilverDragon
Just Bumblepaw, gonna let fabs have a chance to reply <3 You can roll first XD

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:49 pm
Cardinalpaw finished her exam, giving a sorrowfilled silent meow to her mother. Sitting back she nudged Bumblepaw then put her nose just up to where the wounds were that she found. Anything that smelled copper even if there was no bleeding. Nodding she put her paw against her brother to tell him to stay and get started. Then she turned paw and darted off towards the underbrush of their territory.

It didn't take long, though probably felt like a lifetime for her family. She was back with fronds in her mouth all of them sweet smelling ferns familiar from her time in the Celestial realm. Leaving some with her brother, she got to work chewing hers up to treat her mother.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:58 pm
Riverclan Camp

User Image
Tortoiseshell wasn't the fastest cat so she decided to stay behind and guard the camp since she would have trouble keeping up with the runners.

Boarder:

User ImageSnowshadow had followed his clan to the boarder but sat at the back of the group seeing that the fighting was over a kitten.Petalnose had a point, the loner would have been a good choice to take the clan cats on a search of the lone kit's parents but others had attacked the loner followed by Brightstar saying to get rid of them.

Well there went the loner, hopefully the tensions of the clans would relax now that they had a fight.

He wondered if the kit had said anything yet, it must know something right?  

shadica

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:59 pm
META MOVING FORWARD POST

With tensions high after timberfall and foxfurs fight, and the loner that they all handled, not they have one scared kitten on their paws. So now we need to decide... who gets the kit.

Honeyfur and Stonebelly should definitely speak at this point.
If they dont the meta may not end welll for your clan.

A tiny voice mewed from inside the safety of Silverstreaks paws. "Lost... Mom...." And then soft mewling. The little kit squirmed and Brightstar walked forward. Not allowing Silverstreak to say no she took the kit by the scruff and brought it into view.

She set it in front of her and frowned. "Whats your name?" No answer. "Where are you from?" No answer. "What happened to your mother?" That set the kit to wailing and she winced. Awkwardly she licked the kits head. "We cant help if you dont talk to us."

The kit mumbled softly, something unable to be heard. "Say that again?" The kit spoke so softly brightstar had to put her ears forward an lean in. "Lost her...." She wailed again. Brightstar twitched her tail patiently. "What does she look like?" The kit stuttered a response. "She is Orr-Orange like me.... With white...." She bawled more and Brightstar sighed. "Right so you were going to take her Shadowstar?"

Brightstar looked to Shadowstar, that should be that, they should just let Riverclan deal with finding the kits mom. Though something Honeyfur told her before made her pause. "Wait... Honeyfur! The small voice?! Could it be?" She waved her tail to encourage the medicine cat to speak about the dream he had. "I think... Shadowstar, this kit was actually destined for Lightningclan."

(Everyone can react rp etc, even fight though you may end up having repercussions ic from the leaders at this point.... but follow your muses)

Next Meta post will be 8/20 @ 2pm est

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces