Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:42 am
chiiaguru
She looked at him nervously. "No, there's no way he could've been involved with that man. I mean, why would he come in here, sit down, then leave? It doesn't make any sense..." She said trying to reasure herself she was going to be fine and that she was safe along with try to point out reasons why he couldn't have been.

"You should probably drive since you know the way" he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:45 am
She looked ta him confused. "Yes, but drive what? I walked here. Unless you have a car for me to drive I'm afraid that we'll either have to catch a cab of walk there." She told him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:51 am
"Sorry, how far is it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:54 am
"Not far. Four, maybe five blocks tops." She told him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:55 am
"Well i suppose we can walk. lets get going." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
"Alright." She said. She hurried out the door and wiated outside for him. As soon as he had come out side she started down the sidewalk.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:03 pm
He followed her. I wish I knew what was going on, the thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:18 pm
((We need someone to play the elusive mystery caller girl person...thing...Heh, yeah, anywyas, we need someone to play her...*sigh* ))

She walked slowly down the side walk, her eyes cautiously watching every little thing that moved around them. Her hands were tightly clenched infront of her as she walked. She was shaking slightly but she kept a calm look upon her face. She had a really bad feeling about being out here.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:25 pm
((yea we do!)

He walked up to her side. "I wont let anything happen to you." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:06 pm
Yuna glanced over to him and smield. "Thanks. I'm glad you're here...I have a bad feeling that that guy is nearby and he's watching me again..." She said with her eyes fixed on whatever was ahead of them. It wouldn't be long until they were at her and her brother's apartment but she was still scared about being out here.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:16 pm
"Yea. Once we get to your place your brother will add protection..." He thought for a minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:28 pm
"Yes, that's true...I just hope he's not too mad about me being out so late. I'm sure he's worried sick." She told him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:30 pm
"I'd be worried if I were your brother." he said."How much further?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:38 pm
Yuna pointed out to a large apartment building up ahead. "It's not far at all. You can actually see my room from here. I left my light on in my room by accident it looks like." She said as she saw that her rooms light was on. She quickened her pace a bit, trying to hurry up and get home. "Come on." She said to him quickly before she started to run towards the apartment building.  

chiiaguru

unknown_face

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:44 pm
kinda quiet in here  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items