Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 75 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: sympathy
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: is Breanna and Ruse(ocs). Breanna is Ruse's first crush on a girl, and technically her only -real- hope for protection from the antagonist of the story. Breanna feels a LOT of sympathy for Ruse, knowing that the antagonist, who is her cousin, is violently obsessed with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:27 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 76 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: moon
Time spent: 15 minutes, if even

User Image

Comments: Henry/Ruse(ocs). Henry is Ruse's violently obsessive ex. Before the events of the story, they spend a lot of time together discussing space things and stargazing, mostly at Henry's will, because Ruse isn't necessarily that into space.

I am feeling like I've either had food poisoning or maybe got norovirus or something, so I'm probably gonna go back to sleep and continue not eating anything ); Hopefully tomorrow I feel better and can spend more time on that entry.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:52 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 77 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: monochrome orange
Time spent: 55ish minutes

User Image

Comments: is Kevin(oc), the other major protag of that story/comic I will hopefully start writing this year. He is from the same project as Ruse, Astra, Gator, Breanna, Henry and Pradeep(all I've posted on previous entries). I just felt like drawing another male oc. I don't give them any love because like I've said, my art of female ocs gets WAY more recognition.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:06 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 78 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: adoration
Time spent: 50ish minutes

User Image

Comments: is Astra/Ruse(ocs) again. I really like them. They really like each other.
I was originally gonna draw a bunch of ocs with beautiful hair but since I think all hair is beautiful I would have been drawing forever. So I instead drew the girls with their hair down(for Ruse it's just not in a protective style).  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:59 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 79 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: goodness
Time spent: I haven't been keeping track.

User Image

Comments: idk if it counts because the rules say everything must be 'new' material. This isn't necessarily all 'new' in the last 24 hours, but the standing person on the left was literally just completed today in regards to the lineart). If it doesn't count or fit the theme, my bad. .__.; I asked once in the big thread if I could do this but nobody answered me lol sooooo idk guys. Hopefully me being in ghost mode makes this less of an oof.
If it DOES count, the reason I chose the theme is because my guildies are goodnss uwu *sparkle*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:58 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 80 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event
Time spent: at least an hour

User Image

Comments: rrrr I realize the proportions and anatomy are off but like... I am saving my brain cells for the anatomy/proportions in the guildie art I'm also working on as opposed to things I only have 24 hours to work on. ouo  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:56 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 81 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: elegance
Time spent: 1hr 45 minutes ish, maybe a little less.

User Image

Comments: this is Platinon(oc) from the same universe as all the drawings of deity/god ocs I've done so far in this event. She was intended to be a hime stereotype: fancy, pretty, stupid and spoiled. Hopefully 'elegance' is subjective enough to fit lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:36 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 82 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: monochrome purple
Time spent: at least 2hr 30 minutes from sketchbook to photoshop

User Image

actual image size:

User Image

Comments: are all the male major characters in the comic I wanna write hopefully starting at some point this year. All ocs. emotion_kirakira  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:00 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 83 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: accepted art request
Time spent: around 50 minutes

User Image

Comments: :'> I woke up after like 4 hours of sleep so I figured I might as well crack open the sketchbook and try not to disgrace the pages drawwwww. Sorry if anything seems inaccurate, there was no item list aaaa  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:07 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 84 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: panther
Time spent: at least 30 minutes

User Image

Comments: I can't draw animals ;-; I also didn't use a reference because I am not smart.
This is Cory(oc) a human/elf who has the ability to turn into a panther at will. He is seen here chilling on the roof of his twin brother's ranch house, keeping watch of travelers and thieves.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:42 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 85 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: heterochromia
Time spent: 1hr 55 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: so, I only have two ocs with heterochromia, and they are both very very old roleplay characters. One is an anthropomorphized neopet, so I decided against that. This is T, one of my oldest ocs, mainly created to rp with. He is my own "persona" oc's love interest. There is a LOT more information I could share but it'd make this post insanely long so yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:00 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 86 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Personified the season: Spring
Time spent: 1 hr 20 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: (copied from my tumblr) screw backgrounds I don’t wanna draw more trees even though trees are good.

This is Keera Bella(oc), basically a personified version of nature. She’s actually supposed to represent Mother Earth. The reason she is young is because she is in training to replace the old Mother Earth. Ultimately in the series(Castle of Thorns) she does grow up, and have two daughters, Flora and Fauna. ...that story arc was some serious crack.

Keera is actually kinda a redo of a veeeerrry old oc, a ‘fairy of spring’ I made in the very early 2000s, quite possibly even as early as 1999.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:45 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 87 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: shrimp
Time spent: at least 30 minutes

User Image

Comments: Crow and Robby(ocs). Robby is 5'1". I'm here to chew gum and not take themes literally.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 88 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: magician
Time spent: at least 35 minutes. I keep forgetting to time myself

User Image

Comments: (copied from my tumblr) the original story involving Ruse, Kevin, Astra etc was centered on tarot and deus ex machina style ‘premonitions’ and magic. I still kept a small amount of it in the current version of the storyboard in a dream that Henry has. Henry is The Magician. Ruse is The Star, Kevin is The Fool, Astra is Strength, Pradeep is The World, Breanna is The Empress, Gator is The Devil, Jordan is The Hermit.

I might actually clean this up eventually but probably not.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:32 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 89 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: rose
Time spent: 1hr 35 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: (copied from my tumblr) this is Ruse(obviously) (oc). Her name is literally from me writing the word/name Rose with a weird looking ‘o’ by accident when drawing Rose Tyler. But also, I used to have a neighbor who couldn’t spell the names of her own children, and would often call my house asking how to spell things like ‘sugar’ for her shopping lists. Lol.  
100 Days Event (2021)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff