Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:50 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

“Hmm... maybe...” he’d say with a smirk to her flipping both ways comment. “That or it’s something along the lines of you like to be dominant... but want a man strong enough to to give you no real choice but to submit...” he’d say quietly as he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye before going back to his bowl, enjoying seeing her turn red again as she was apparently thinking about something from their last meeting again. Finally finishing his second bowl, he would sigh and pat his stomach slightly before grabbing his drink and leaning back again. Chuckling at her mention of not allowing sand in her apartment, Theo would laugh slightly as he turned to look at her again, “That’s fine... I can just sleep on the floor if you want me too... though I might have readjusted to softer surfaces during my time with the monkeys. That is,unless you’d rather I share your bed again...” he would take another sip of his whisky mead combo, swirling it around in his mouth to speed up the switch of flavors, since the combination of that and the ramen was a little weird. Noticing the bags under Mozomi’s eyes again, he would give her a somewhat concerned look, “You been doing ok the past couple weeks? I noticed it when we were leaving your work, but it just popped into my head again... Been having a hard time sleeping?”

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:31 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Nozomi managed to hide her face behind the wine glass and used her thick red hair as she turned her body halfway to set the glass down onto the end table of her couch for a bit. With a snap of her fingers, her fireplace roared to life as she got up from the couch and turned off the lights. When done, she sat back down and this time, leaned against the arm with her feet propped up between Theo and herself as she grabbed the glass once again. With a smile, "I'm glad you got to readjust softer surfaces. I don't care where you choose to sleep," she said honestly. Taking another sip, she heard his voice as she thought for a moment. Her fingers were running through her head as she stared at the fire for a moment. There was quiet and stillness in the air. She turned to look at him, her head still resting on her hand, "From one veteran to another?" She smirked softly towards him. Once she had his reassurance, she sighed, "Been having night terrors. A bit annoying. It doesn't happen anymore and it can't happen anymore but it still left a scar in my mind and for the time being, affecting my sleep." She brought the drink to her lips as she get a few more sips.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:56 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo thought he noticed her trying to hide his face after his comment, but chose not to say anything. Watching as the fire blazed to life, he couldn’t help watching how Nozomi moved in the flickering light as she came to sit beside him, her feet curled up on the couch between them. He smirked slightly when she said she didn’t care where he slept, shrugging, “I guess I’ll just go with wherever I pass out at the time.” He would say before Nozomi’s tone turned a bit more serious, talking about night terrors effecting her sleep. Theo would give her a sad smile, his hand finding it’s way out to rest on her calf, rubbing her leg slightly as a sympathetic gesture. He couldn’t help but remember the feel of her warm skin that night a couple weeks earlier though when he felt it again. “Yea... After Suna fell... the death, the screams of my friends... I see and hear it all over again every night in my dreams...and the past couple months it’s been that plus scenes from my time in UHV hands and all the torture... it’s why I started drinking, honestly... when I pass out drunk, I don’t dream...” he’d turn his head away from those honey-colored eyes to stare into the fire for a minute. “And during my sage training with the monkeys.... I was forced to relive a lot of it while awake.... it was... rough, to say the least” he would take another sip of his drink and sigh, “It helped though... it’s weird... but once I finished my training, I felt more at piece... and the dreams have largely stopped.” He paused for a moment, looking back into her eyes, “Thankfully, they got replaced with the occasional dream of our last time together.” He’d say with a slight smirk as he thought about the dreams before chuckling softly “Anything I can do to help you sleep better, all you have to do is ask.”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Nozomi laughed when he commented that he'll just go wherever whenever he passed out. "I do the same actually." She said honestly. At least the couch was comfortable and wasn't an issue when she fell asleep on it before. His cold hand gently grasp her calf as he rubbed her leg softly, she felt her skin was crawling with goosebumps as her brain decided to be a b***h and brought her back to their night together. Nozomi listened as she watched him softly as he explained about Sunagakure. The screams that seemed to burrow into the mind and the vision sheared into their eyeballs for the rest of their lives. He admitted that he was drinking because of it as her eyes gazed towards his glass and then at hers. Weren't they sort of doing the same thing here? Nozomi grimaced when he mentioned during the training he was forced to relieve a lot of it and that it was rough. Taken back by his comment that his night terrors were replaced with the dreams he had with her, that one time, as she looked at him, a bit shocked and wonderous. Did she really make such a lasting impression on him? He offered to help her sleep better as she frowned softly and glanced down at her glass. She knew one thing. She wasn't ready just yet. Maybe she should bit the bullet so to speak and go for it especially if she wanted to reclaim her estate, she needed to be prepared. "I.. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready. But thank you," she said with a smile as she drank some more. "Ugh. Now I want sweets..." Nozomi tilted her head back at the couch as she started to think what kind of sweets they can get. Then again, if she tips the boy generously, he would go off route and into a store to get some sweets. Her head turned to face him, "What do you say?" she questioned softly.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:25 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled hearing her laugh at his comment about just sleeping wherever he passed out. Theo would watch her reactions as he rubbed her leg and talked about his own nightmares. Seeing her kind of flinch at his mention of dreams of their last time together, he would smirk slightly, “they arent always sexual, but really, that was probably the first really nice, fun night I’d had in about a decade. So those memories are easier to recall than stuff from back when I was living in Suna with my family and friends...” he’d say to try and calm her down a bit. When she stared into her drink, he could feel some of the fear and worry in her, nodding when she said she didn’t think she was ready. Smiling cheerfully when she mentioned wanting sweets all of a sudden, Theo laughed a bit “Sure, whatever you want, Mistress” he’d give her a playful smirk to show he was just teasing. “I’m up for just about anything sweet, really.” He would say with a chuckle.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 pm

Nozomi rose her eyebrow when he said that it wasn't sexual, "Well it must be me then. Whenever I get bored at either jobs, I always... think back to..." She stopped as she took another sip as she started to remember him pounding into her. With a clear of her throat, she brought up the sweets as she gets another drink and almost choked at the mead as she started coughing and laughing at the same time, leaning forward to place the glass on the table. "Oh s**t, it burns..." Laughed Nozomi as she patted her sternum rather hard as if it would help with the burning of it. "Well, you get up then. There's a button by the door, just press it." Nozomi explained to him as she started to think what kind of sweets she wanted that might go well with mead.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:44 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo raised an eyebrow as she started to say how her mind drifted to their more... carnal, moments together last time whenever she got bored. Had he really made that much of an impression on her himself? Even if it was her first time, he didn’t think she’d spend that much time thinking about him, or what happened between them. When she got up for another drink and started coughing and laughing at the same time, Theo hopped up to make sure she was ok. “Here, brace yourself....” he’d say as he coated his palm in ice and placed it on her chest, expecting the cold to dull the burn of the alcohol. After a few seconds, his hand would slide up to her throat, just in case it was burning too. While he cooled her down, he would pat her back gently to help her cough up anything if she needed to. When she said that he could be the one to get up and press the button, Theo would chuckle as he walked around behind the couch towards the door, stopping for a second, “Just gotta make me get up, don’t ya...?” He’d say with a smirk at the double entendre as he walked over and pushed the call button. Turning back to her, he’d cross his arms over his chest and smile, “And I never said I didn’t dream about the position we ended up in last time... cuz that totally came up a few times... just wasn’t the only part of that night that decided to pop into my dreams.” He’d say with a smile and a laugh as he waited for the boy to show up.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

The icy hand rested on her chest as Nozomi shivered softly. It moved up to her neck as her cheeks were getting room but she was going to blame it on the alochol. As usual. "Can't seem to keep your hands off of me, hmm?" Teased Nozomi as she laughed and cleared her throat. "I'm fine, really." She said honestly. Hearing the comment about him getting up, she smirked as she rose her glass towards him, "Sure do!" Her cheeks were read as she cleared her throat softly when it seemed that he just thinks about that night in general. She couldn't blame him. It was The most fun she had. Quick hands knocked hte door and Nozomi assumed Theo opened the door as she sees the kid again. With a paper and pen at the ready, she handed it to the boy along with a bag of ryo. "Hand it to him first, let him write down what he wants." The boy nodded with a smile and rather excited at the extra ryo, he handed the paper to Theo as well a pen for him to fill out what he wanted. Nozomi had a rather big list. Ice cream. Cake. Cookies. Even Cinnamon Rolls. there was mixture of Japanese and western sweets in it.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would give Nozomi a slight smirk when she teased about him not keeping his hands off her, “but your skin is so warm... and my hands are always cold...” he’d say as he laughed. When she agreed and gave the mock salute with her glass to him getting up, he would raise his glass back at her, “to making me get up.... and keeping your cheeks as red as your hair...” he’d say as his laugh got harder and louder. As he had noticed her face was blushed red again. When the boy knocked, he’d open the door and watch Nozomi hand him a list and a bag of ryo, telling him to let Theo write down what he wanted before he left. Taking the paper and pen, Theo would simply add an “x2 next to a couple of things on her list before adding some strawberries, honey, whipped cream, and cherries to the list and passing it back to the boy. Taking another sip of his whiskey mead as the boy left with his list and cash, Theo would walk around behind the couch again, his hand running along the back of it before sliding out to run his fingers through her mane of red hair as he passed behind her. He’d almost forgotten how soft it was. As he circled back around, he’d plop back onto the couch beside Nozomi with a soft laugh, “Quite the spread of sweets you picked out.” He’d say with a playful smirk

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Nozomi couldn't help but to smile when he was laughing and seemingly laughing harder. It made her feel at peace and rest when she hears him laugh. Her eyelids closed for a moment as she then turned to look at him and stuck her tongue out at him when he mentioned him wanting her cheeks to stay as red as her hair. "It's the alcohol." she retorted towards him. Nozomi felt his hand run through her hair as she tilted towards him, with a rose eyebrow. "What was that?" She questioned, a bit confused. Once he sat down he mentioned about her sweets as she smiled and shrugged. "Best thing about two jobs, one, I have the money. Two, I have the means to burn it off." She smirked towards him as she leaned foward to pour another glass.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:30 pm
Theodin Poe

When she jabbed back that it was the alcohol that was making her cheeks red, Theo would stick his tongue out back at her, wiggling it slightly when he did, “Yea, sure... that and your mind drifting back to our first time together” he’d say teasingly. When she raised an eyebrow at his touching her hair as he passed, Theo shrugged, “just refreshing my memory of how it felt... long, soft and pretty...and fun to grab handfuls of ...” he’d mutter that last bit under his breath as he turned to smile at her. Listening to her go on about having money with her two jobs, Theo would nod along until she mentioned having the means to burn off the sweets. Nudging her shoulder a bit, he’d snap back, “Pretty sure your lava can’t burn off the calories for you... it can burn a lot of s**t, but not that.” He’d chuckle softly as they waited for the delivery boy to get back with their snacks.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Nozomi started to ignore the part about her going back to their first night together. Nozomi smirked towards him as he wanted to touch her hair and refreshing the memory. "So I was right. You simply can't keep your hands off of me." She smirked towards him. No way he was going to be the only one teasing her the whole night. Nozomi rolled her eyes, "What you think I got this body just having lava? Nah. I move. I work out. I go on missions." She smirked towards him as the boy was back and quick too because he wanted extra. With a laugh, Nozomi gave him extra ryo. The boy was practically skipping away as the table was full of food. With a sigh, she frowned for a moment. Wait a minute. Didn't she get all of this.. but it was double? She looked at Theo as if saying, really? With a shake of her head, she put things that were perishable up and left everything else on the table. "I'm going after the cinnamon rolls first," declared Nozomi as she opened up a container of baked cinnamon rolls and went to town with it.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo listened to her as she went on about how she maintained her body, smirking slightly, “Don’t forget squirming and moaning...” he’d add as a joke, waggling his eyebrows at her. “And hey, my skin may be cold, but my blood sure as hell isn’t... got a cute as hell girl here with me laughing and joking and having fun, of course I’m gonna wanna make some physical contact.” He’d say with a playful smirk as all the snacks showed up. When she gave him a look at some of the things being doubled, Theo would laugh, “Hey, you have good taste in snacks, and I wasn’t sure how much you were gonna eat, so I said to double up on a few things.” He’d say as he grabbed a pack of cookies and started munching, watching her a** as she ran some of the perishable stuff to the fridge.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:11 pm

Nozomi glared right at him, "I'm sure I wasn't the only one that was enjoying it... the way you clawed after me and how fast you got in." Nozomi smirked towards him as she laughed and rolled her eyes with him calling her cute. "You're wrong. I'm not cute. I'm beautiful. There's a difference." Theo explained that she had good taste in snacks and so, he doubled them up. With a roll of eyes, she finished her part of cinnamon rolls as she got up and got some ice cream for herself. Theo would hear rummaging with the drawers as she walked by him and give him a spoon and a fork. "If you need it, down the line." She explained as she had a tub of ice cream and a tub of whipped cream right by it. "I haven't done this in so long." Smirked Nozomi as she started to eat them.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:31 pm
Theodin Poe

Laughing and smirking back at her, Theo would raise his eyebrow again, “Sahs the one that started stroking me before really doing anything else... and I only got in quick cuz you were begging for it like a good girl...” he would chuckle before sticking his tongue out at her again. When she attempted to correct him in his description of her, Theo rolled his eye at her. “Beautiful, cute, sexy,gorgeous, stunning... not all the same thing exactly, but I’d say they all apply in this case... like when you turned blood red earlier at me teasing you bout being a virgin and a dominatrix for most of your time working there... that look on your face was cute as hell.” He’d smile softly remembering it. He actually wasn’t trying to tease her at the moment, he was being sincere.

When she brought him the spoon and fork, saying they were for later if he needed, Theo would smile with a quick, “Thanks, beautiful” as he helped himself to some of the ice cream. If she happened to look away for a moment, he would take a small swipe of the whipped cream on his finger. Leaning towards her slightly, soon as she turned back towards him, he’d tap the tip of her nose, leaving the small dab of whipped cream on the tip of her nose. Laughing, he’d take another bite of ice cream and lean back in his spot on the couch.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff