Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:27 pm
*getting to the room at last she gets out her gloves. The gloves help amplify her power. She puts them in a pocket on her waistbag. She heads out the door and heads down the hall, going back outside to see how's out there.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:56 pm
(((sorry i haven't posted in a while i was in france and they did not have any computers in my hotel or the cafe across the street)))

*Wakes up on a beutiful day only to find out that her journal was stolen*

Who the F*** stole my journal

*turns demon form and uses his X-Ray vision to find it but to no veil*

I can't find it where the hell is it

*Keeps searching*  

Nightmare Cross

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:00 pm
*after 2 hours of searching the demon side of Aragatu finds it*

Jing

*turns normal and get out a 9MM handgun*

Oh he's F***ed now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:45 am
jing and his new partner Koyuki finally reached the garden and found it to the perfect place to practice."so when ever you are ready to start just give me the word."said jing. after a while he noticed that kier was gone. after a while searching for him he found kier flying towards him with something ion his mouth. once he got to jing's side jing found out that it was a journal, not reading though due to respect and the fact that he might die if he was caught by the owner."kier, i told you to get some food not go steal something from other people. send it back man before we are both dead and caught. we dont whant our winning streak to stop right? now go"said jing  

Shriyantha

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:54 am
Jing where are you?

*Goes outside to the garden and finds Jing*

JING I"M GOING TO FIGHT WITH YOU SO BE PREPARED TOMORROW  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:46 pm
"wha...wha... what r u talking about. oh that was your journal i guess, i sent kier to send it back. see i told him to go get some food and he came back with your journal i guess. but if you whant to spar that is fine, how bout in two days here at 12 am"said jing  

Shriyantha

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:27 pm
*coming upon the scene in the garden I wonder what it's all about...*
Whoa...what's going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:04 pm
Name: Abu
Appearence: Anime, with a giant sword that switches between elements, has red spiky hair, and wears pretty normal clothes.
Element: any  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:06 pm
Tarna_saki
*coming upon the scene in the garden I wonder what it's all about...*
Whoa...what's going on here?

"typical" said Abu. "They're going to fight. Who cares. They are all weak." Then he muttered something no one could here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:13 am
Name: Reina AKA Rei
Appearance:long black hair that reaches her back with her left eye being red and her right eye dark brown.
Elements: fire, wind, and darkness  

SkullzOfHeartz

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 am
Rei made her way to the school with a slip in her hands. It told her that she might have to bunk in extra with someone cause they weren't expecting at the time. 'Well, better get this over with...' Rei walked inside and saw the bulletin board. She skimmed along it and saw that al least one or two people had a room. 'I hope they don't expect me to sleep on the floor...' Rei looked away from the bullentin board and just looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:50 am
"well are you going to accaept the spar or not, i'm waiting"jing said getting a bit tired of waiting...."wait before you answer, it looks like we have two random guests watching us. lets invite them over, they appear to be new". after that jing vanished out of no where and flashed behind abu. "well i can see your new around here, tell me what is your name?"  

Shriyantha

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:15 am
Rei heard some commotion going on outside so she went towards the courtyard to investigate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:07 pm
She waited a while and when she got no responce she got bored and left moving off towards her room.  

LadyMacroph

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Rei stopped walking as she heard her stomach growl. "Hm. Wonder if there's a cafeteria around here." Rei walked around the school, trying to find something to eat.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff